Prince Charles: I AM GOD! I AM THE EARTH KING!

Author Topic: Prince Charles: I AM GOD! I AM THE EARTH KING!  (Read 8979 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Prince Charles: I AM GOD! I AM THE EARTH KING!
« on: July 31, 2010, 10:15:20 am »
Prince Charles (Soon to be King Charles):

My duty is to save the world
I have been placed on Earth as future King for a purpose
You must practice GAIA worship
I will deliver you from your sins
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD YOU SLAVES!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299099/Prince-Charles-My-duty-save-world.html
By Fay Schlesinger
Last updated at 11:56 PM on 30th July 2010

The Prince of Wales says he believes he has been placed on Earth as future King ‘for a purpose’ - to save the world.  We seem to have lost that understanding of the whole of nature and the universe as a living entity.’  But the Prince has previously come under fire for hypocrisy over his eco-values. Last year he commandeered a jet belonging to the Queen’s Flight to attend the Copenhagen climate change summit, generating an estimated 6.4 tons of carbon dioxide - 5.2 tons more than if he had used a commercial plane.  Graham Smith, of the anti-monarchy group Republic, said: ‘He is under the impression he has been sent to save the world and deliver us from our sins. It’s quite delusional. ‘He will have to be impartial and keep his mouth shut when he’s king. If he really believes this is his mission and he disagrees with Government in future, he risks plunging us into a constitutional crisis.’
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline citizenx

Re: Prince Charles: I AM GOD! I AM THE EARTH KING!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 10:21:00 am »
If they do let that big-eared fool become King (his name won't be "Charles" necessarily) it will help, perhaps, to get rid of that out-dated insitution IMO.

I'm almost more afraid he will be passed over for his more popular son, in terms of continuing that rotten system of government.

As a descendent of Englishmen, I've always been puzzled by the whole thing.  I'm still hoping one day to see the end of it.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 10:21:35 am »
The Project Blue Beam ego tripping Prince...

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 10:22:28 am »
No offense to our British friends here, but why the HELL do you still put up with the "Royals"?
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Viper

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 10:26:08 am »
No offense to our British friends here, but why the HELL do you still put up with the "Royals"?

They got guns, big ones.

Offline endof

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 10:28:43 am »

Most of the country see them as powerless figureheads.

I have a sneaky suspicion btw, that "mom" from 'Futurama' is based on the queen

why...that dear old lady, she would never do anything bad...

Viper

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 10:33:11 am »
Most of the country see them as powerless figureheads...

Yes and the public only know about their "out in the open" money.
The queen with all her land is probably one of the richest grannys in the universe.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 10:33:30 am »
FLASHBACK 2002:

Prince Charles tribute to a Fallen Angel

Prince Charles - now with wings
Heir to the throne saves the world

http://www.stargods.org/FallenCharles.html

Prince Charles has obviously made quite an impression on his tour of Brazil, where a giant bronze statue depicting a winged Prince of Wales is to be erected in a town square. The square is to be named the Prince Charles Square in his honour. The body of the statue boasts bulging muscles and the head shows a certain amount of artistic license, with a full set of hair and small ears.

'It is Prince Charles saving the world,' explained Jose Wilson Sequeira Campos, the governor of Tacantins state. Charles was presented with a foot-high replica of the statue by the artist, Mauricio Bentes, and said he was 'amazed' and 'deeply touched' by the tribute.

Posted 06 March 2002

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 10:38:54 am »

Insanity........I have to wonender what percentage of the commoners will fall for this.
                   Just when I figured i had seen it all..!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 10:38:55 am »
Prince Charles' Coat of Arms

Antichrist and a cup of tea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSBcnMBzokY

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 10:45:12 am »
If they do let that big-eared fool become King (his name won't be "Charles" necessarily) it will help, perhaps, to get rid of that out-dated insitution IMO.

I'm almost more afraid he will be passed over for his more popular son, in terms of continuing that rotten system of government.

As a descendent of Englishmen, I've always been puzzled by the whole thing.  I'm still hoping one day to see the end of it.

A definite reason why this shit is being pushed in the MSM.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 10:53:00 am »

Prince Philip

40 years ago, Prince Philip gave the following instructions...

A new criterion has been added, the conservation of the environment so that in the long run life, including human life, can continue. This new consideration must be taken into account at all levels and in all departments of government and in the boardrooms of every industrial enterprise. It is no longer sufficient simply to quantify the elements of existence as in old-fashioned material economics; conservation means taking notice of the quality of existence as well...

The problem is of course to give some value to that quality and perhaps the only way to do this is to try and work out the cost in terms of loss of amenities, loss of holiday and recreation facilities, loss of property values, loss of contact with nature, loss of health standards and loss of food resources, if proper conservation methods are not used.

Looked at in that light it may well turn out that money spent on proper pollution control, urban and rural planning and the control of exploitation of wild stocks of plants or animals on land and in the sea, is the less expensive alternative in the long run...The conservation of nature, the proper care for the human environment and a general concern for the long-term future of the whole of our planet are absolutely vital if future generations are to have a chance to enjoy their existence on this earth.

-The Australian Conservation Foundation, Canberra (April 1970)

It is clear in the past 40 years that over 99.9% of the industrialized world has been put into this control system that Prince Philip said was necessary. Less wages, less amenities, loss of holiday, loss of property value, lossed contact with UN controlled nature preserves, loss of health standards, loss of control of food resources. What sacrifices have Prince Philip and his Bilderberg buddies made for the past 40 years?

Offline citizenx

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2010, 04:29:44 pm »
A definite reason why this shit is being pushed in the MSM.
Oh, yes.  The people behind Charles know they need to puff up his stature big-time before mummy kicks off.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 06:03:13 am »
PRINCE PHILIP
HUSBAND OF QUEEN ELIZABETH II

RULER OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a pleasure
to be in a country
that isn't ruled by its people."

-- Said to Paraguayan dictator Alfredo Stroessner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRINCE PHILIP'S NAZI LINKS
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/051208_prince_philip.htm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-379036/Prince-Philip-pictured-Nazi-funeral.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline endof

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 06:12:30 am »
Oh, yes.  The people behind Charles know they need to puff up his stature big-time before mummy kicks off.

"that ralf wiggum, he reminds me of my boy..."

Charles

"mummy, my cats breath smells like cat food"

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 08:10:10 am »
The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea (1hr 5mins)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8938353306894341039#

The Prince of Wales is to be immortalized in bronze as a muscular, winged god dressed in nothing more than a loincloth. He will be the first living member of the Royal Family to have a life-size statue dedicated in his honor. Although the Prince is destined to become Defender of the Faith when he becomes King of England, the inscription on the statue in Brazil will honor him as 'Savior of the World'." (March, 2002)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1857482.stm
During his visit to Tocantins state in central Brazil the Prince was told the full size piece would be erected in a square named in his honour in the main town of Palmas.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 08:53:18 am »
The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea (1hr 5mins)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8938353306894341039#

The Prince of Wales is to be immortalized in bronze as a muscular, winged god dressed in nothing more than a loincloth. He will be the first living member of the Royal Family to have a life-size statue dedicated in his honor. Although the Prince is destined to become Defender of the Faith when he becomes King of England, the inscription on the statue in Brazil will honor him as 'Savior of the World'." (March, 2002)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1857482.stm
During his visit to Tocantins state in central Brazil the Prince was told the full size piece would be erected in a square named in his honour in the main town of Palmas.

Is there a close up of the base? Looks like he could be walking on top of a mountain of bodies.

side note, I got the following from the "controversial" site we are both aware of, but still the content of the following posts is interesting...

12-05-2009, 08:15 AM      #7
lynfowars

The Powers That Be do like their winged heroes...

..looking down, always down, at The Little People...

Check out the 1936 movie Things To Come, written by H G Wells no less.

This is NWO predictive programming like no other.

See how the Little People are stupid, unwashed (literally), violent, but the aviators from the air-force, the 'Wings Over The World' (the NWO) are tall, clean, smart... and they gas people from the air from their planes (chemtrails) and will put an end to sovereign states "by force if necessary" (sound familiar, Rockefeller-ish?).

There are too many NWO references to list. Do watch the film, it will add even more significance the NWO's 'winged figure'. Everything they do, they tell the world well in advance in plain sight.

12-05-2009, 10:15 AM      #9
meet my maker

Some interesting screen shots from that film this one in particular

Amazingly, one of the biggest casualties in terms of lost footage is the event that drives the narrative in the last part of the film, namely Theotocopulos's speech to the world. In the Standard Print, it seems that he makes a few disjointed arguments, and suddenly the entire population rebels! The Stover Script does have more of this speech, although since it retains the timescale of the Standard Print, events still seem to progress to near-anarchy far too quickly. It is only in the Film Story that the disgruntled sculptor gets to argue his full case in a speech more than ten times longer than what survives now, while having it take place in the narrative considerably earlier than the revolt allows time for discontent to fester and grow. The speech is also intercut with reactions from various members of the 2036 population - either for or against his arguments - and the few reaction shots of viewers that are now seen hardly do justice to the initial premise.

http://www.625.org.uk/ttc/gallery.htm

Could a certain Prince Charles be at the opening ceremony of the olympics and a projection of his deceased wife tells the whole world that he should be the ruler of the NWO and saviour of the planet ?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 04:57:35 pm »

I dread the day of the "queen's" passing... just imagine: two weeks of wall-to-wall MSM coverage, new national holidays and distraught diciples followed by another two weeks of celebration and pagentry for the new shmuck. May she live forever!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 07:34:11 am »
Watt discusses the comedic incompetence of our saviour:

Aug. 2, 2010
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" on RBN:
UN's Department of Agrivulgar:
UN and Coming Manufactured Famine:
Population on Drugs Now to Eat Bugs,
They're Serious, I Ain't Laughin':
"We Laugh at Charlie Chaplin, Eating Boots and Even Rugs,
Now Here's the U.N. Telling Us We've to Start Eating Bugs,
They Say it's More Sustainable, Though it won't Please Vets,
Or Farmers Watching Idiots Run Through Fields with Nets,
A Plague Upon the U.N., May it Hail Down Fleas and Lice
And All Kinds of Biting Things Which Aren't Very Nice,
May it Upset Their Scheming Meetings, Ten-Course Lunches,
Fleeing Seats, About to Eat when Locusts Come in Bunches,
They Should Lead by Example and Be the Guinea Pigs,
I'll Continue Eating Normal Food -- Meat, Veg and Figs"
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - Aug. 2, 2010 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD

Topics of show covered in following links:
Prince Charles on Earth to Save the World--and Other Delusions of Grandeur
Sustainability and Population Numbers--The Parroting of Australian Political Parties
Victoria, Australia--Royal Commission Recommends Depopulation of Fire Risk Areas
EPA to Regulate Farm Dust as Hazard
Next Part of Eradication of Cultural History--Royal Mail to Delete Counties from Addresses
Beans Means Synthetic Estrogen
Boxes of Detergent with Tracking Devices--Right to Your Door
Popular Science--UN Pushing for People to Eat Insects Instead of Meat--Less CO2 etc
Audio: BBC advocates We Eat Insects to Save Planet
Pole Dancing for 9 Year-olds

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 08:21:08 am »
I think its William...

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 1/12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Oi4linrNo&feature=related

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALEDCLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALEDCLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALEDCLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALEDCLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALEDCLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALEDCLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALEDCLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALEDCLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 08:29:58 am »
Weren't you in The Shining?

Offline MrSwe

• "We must animate the constitution" ; Alex Jones
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 08:40:16 am »
I dread the day of the "queen's" passing... just imagine: two weeks of wall-to-wall MSM coverage, new national holidays and distraught diciples followed by another two weeks of celebration and pagentry for the new shmuck. May she live forever!

You have a point there  :-\

Offline Amos

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 09:09:20 am »
this is really interesting

Offline able

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 09:33:02 am »
how can they sell "equal rights for all" and "royalty/divine right/superior blood" at the same window?
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline Highland

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 09:36:09 am »
A possible combination of nobility and courage that can solve problems.

"What is happening to the small farmers around the world is simply appalling, as a result of globalisation. Is that really the intention behind it all, just to sweep all these people off the land?’

In this case one ruler 3000 miles away does more for an individual than 3000 rulers 10 miles away.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 10:25:47 am »
A possible combination of nobility and courage that can solve problems.

"What is happening to the small farmers around the world is simply appalling, as a result of globalisation. Is that really the intention behind it all, just to sweep all these people off the land?’

In this case one ruler 3000 miles away does more for an individual than 3000 rulers 10 miles away.

? what ?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 01:58:16 pm »

I'm almost more afraid he will be passed over for his more popular son, in terms of continuing that rotten system of government.  As a descendent of Englishmen, I've always been puzzled by the whole thing.  I'm still hoping one day to see the end of it.

It almost happened years ago....After 600 years of Norman rule the English almost become free...Interesting how they brought in "Charles" II

Outlawe Timeline

1066 - King Harold II  dies at Battle of Hastings. Harold Godwinson,  the last Anglo-Saxon ruler
1069- 70 - Harrying of the North - subjugation of Northern England (Yorkshire) - death toll over 100,000 - scorched earth policy
1070 -71 - Hereward the Wake - Anglo-Saxon's rebel against William the Conqueror - last stand Isle of Ely (Last Saxon Stronghold)
1072 - Norman Invasion of Scotland - Treaty of Abernethy
1075 - All earldoms now held by Normans
1170 -  Sir Thomas Becket is martyred. Canonized in 1173
1171- King Henry II  lands in Ireland with a large fleet at Waterford,  becoming the first King of England to set foot on Irish soil
1175 - Treaty of Windsor , made with Ruaidrí mac Tairrdelbach Ua Conchobair (often Anglicised Rory O'Connor the King of Connaught), Henry II became the High King of Ireland. This Treaty resulted in large scale emigration from England to Ireland and 800 years of English control of Ireland.
1215 - Magna Carta
1282 -  Llywelyn the Last - last prince of an independent Wales before its conquest by Norman Edward I of England - Edward sent his head on to London. In London, it was set up in the city pillory for a day, and crowned with ivy {i.e. to show he was a "king" of Outlaws} and in mockery of the ancient Welsh prophecy, which said that a Welshman would be crowned in London as king of the whole of Britain. Then it was carried by a horseman on the point of his lance to the Tower of London and set up over the gate. It was still on the Tower of London 15 years later
1305 - Sir William Wallace - stripped naked and dragged through the city at the heels of a horse to the Elms at Smithfield. He was hanged, drawn and quartered — strangled by hanging but released while he was still alive, eviscerated and his bowels burnt before him, beheaded, then cut into four parts. His preserved head (dipped in tar) was placed on a pike atop London Bridge. His limbs were displayed, separately, in Newcastle upon Tyne, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Stirling, and Aberdeen.
1337 - Hundred Year's War begins - 1337 - 1453
1348 - 1350 - The Black Death under Edward II   - caused the death of more than half of the nation's inhabitants
1381 - Peasant's Revolt - Richard II
1463 - War of Roses Begins -1455 to 1485
1536 - Pilgrimage of Grace - Uprising in the northern counties of England against the Reformation legislation of Henry VIII.
1537 - Pilgrimage of Grace Suppression - 216 were put to death;
1553-1558 - Queen Mary I Reigns - renewal of Catholic Power - she had almost 300 religious dissenters burned at the stake in the Marian Persecutions, earning her the sobriquet of "Bloody Mary". Thousands imprisoned.

1558–1603 - Queen Elizabeth I Reigns
1568 - Dutch Revolt - against the Spanish Empire
1587 - Mary, Queen of Scots - Executed
1588 - Spanish Armada destroyed attempting to invade England
1605 - Gunpowder Plot - The Gunpowder Plot of 1605 -  Among the plotters was  Guy Fawkes,
1620 - Mayflower - Pilgrims land at Plymouth
1642 - in the autumn of 1642;  the beginning of the English Civil War (Cromwell).
1648 - the outbreak of the Second English Civil War

1649 - The death warrant for King Charles I was eventually signed by 59 of the trying court's members, including Cromwell (who was the third to sign it); Fairfax conspicuously refused to sign. Charles I was executed on 30 January 1649. Cromwell invades Ireland 1649-1653
Wait for it..... Wait for it....
1660 - The Restoration -  4 April 1660, Charles II issued the Declaration of Breda, which made known the conditions of his acceptance of the crown of England.

1661 - Oliver Cromwell's body was exhumed from Westminster Abbey, and subjected to the ritual of a posthumous execution

Needless to say, many Dutch and Englishmen left for the colonies prior, during and following the civil wars and restoration...

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 01:03:07 pm »
http://www.londontoolkit.com/whattodo/windsor_royal_farm_shop.htm
Visiting The Queen's Royal Farm Shop Windsor
A Farm Shop Selling Royal Produce + Tea Rooms

At face value this is a normal farm shop, the difference is that it is selling produce from the Royal Farms and this produce tends to be top quality, top of the range foods

The Farm Shop sells a range of products from the Royal Farms and small local specialist suppliers, including: Beef from traditional British breeds, lamb, pork, poultry and game in season from the Royal Estates. A selection of hams and pies cooked on site and locally grown seasonal fruit and vegetables . More like a Harrods food hall than a commercial farm shop, there is a lot of organic produce and at Easter, Christmas etc. a special effort is made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_of_Wales
Upon his moving into his Highgrove estate, he became increasingly focused on organic farming, an attention that culminated in the 1990 launch of his own organic brand: Duchy Originals,[53] which now sells more than 200 different sustainably produced products, from food to garden furniture, the profits from which (£6 million, as of 2008) are donated to The Prince's Charities.[54]

Documenting this work on his estate, Charles co-authored (with Charles Clover, environment editor of the Daily Telegraph) Highgrove: An Experiment in Organic Gardening and Farming, published in 1993, and offers his patronage to Garden Organic.
His organic farming efforts, however, attracted media criticism: According to The Independent in October, 2006 "...the story of Duchy Originals has involved compromises and ethical blips, wedded to a determined merchandising programme."[56] and, in February 2007, Duchy products themselves came under attack, with the tabloid Daily Mail claiming that the food was "unhealthier than Big Macs."[57]

http://www.duchyoriginals.com/the_prince_of_wales.php
Where it started  - Duchy Originals was launched in 1990 by HRH The Prince of Wales. Our story goes back a little further, however – back to the early 1980s when the Prince moved to the Highgrove country estate in Gloucestershire
The Prince of Wales is first in line to the British Throne and holds the traditional titles of The Duke of Cornwall under a charter of King Edward III in 1337; and, in the Scottish peerage, of Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron Renfrew, Lord of the Isles, and Prince and Great Steward of Scotland.

It is interesting that 1337 was the beginning of the 100 year's war....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornwall
Cornwall -A theory suggests that the name of the Cornovii tribes may well be connected to totemic worship of the "horned god" such as the Gaulish Cernunnos or a similar totemic cult.

Norman period
One interpretation of the Domesday Book is that by this time the native Cornish landowning class had been almost completely dispossessed and replaced by English landowners, the largest of whom was Harold Godwinson himself

...after the Norman conquest most of the land was seized and transferred into the hands of a new Norman aristocracy, with the lion's share going to Robert, Count of Mortain, half-brother of King William and the largest landholder in England after the king.

Is Prince Charles, "Defender of Faith" - a Muslim?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2025398320100720
Q+A-Why Lockerbie bomber's release still reverberates - Jul 20, 2010

Last year's release of a Libyan convicted of the Lockerbie bombing and what role BP Plc had in his case cast a shadow on British Prime Minister David Cameron's talks with President Barack Obama on Tuesday.

http://www.meforum.org/356/prince-charles-of-arabia
Prince Charles has often surprised his future subjects, but few shocks match the allegations of a newspaper article that appeared in October 1996:2

The idea of the Prince of Wales lugging around a prayer mat and turning to face Mecca five times a day sounds a tad unlikely - but, then again, so did confessing to adultery on prime-time television a couple of years ago. So perhaps no one should be shocked by the suggestion in a forthcoming book that Prince Charles has converted to Islam.

This claim was put forward by no less a personage than the grand mufti of Cyprus: "Did you know that Prince Charles has converted to Islam. Yes, yes. He is a Muslim. I can't say more. But it happened in Turkey. Oh, yes, he converted all right. When you get home check on how often he travels to Turkey. You'll find that your future king is a Muslim."
Charles considers Christianity inadequate to the task of spiritual restoration and denigrates science for having caused the West to lose its spiritual moorings. Echoing a common Muslim theme, he declares that "Western civilisation has become increasingly acquisitive and exploitive in defiance of our environmental responsibilities." Instead, he praises the "Islamic revival" of the 1980s and portrays Islam as Britain's salvation:

Islam can teach us today a way of understanding and living in the world which Christianity itself is poorer for having lost. At the heart of Islam is its preservation of an integral view of the Universe. Islam-like Buddhism and Hinduism-refuses to separate man and nature, religion and science, mind and matter, and has preserved a metaphysical and unified view of ourselves and the world around us. . . . But the West gradually lost this integrated vision of the world with Copernicus and Descartes and the coming of the scientific revolution. A comprehensive philosophy of nature is no longer part of our everyday beliefs.
He concludes by suggesting that "there are things for us to learn in this system of belief which I suggest we ignore at our peril."

Among the many titles borne by the British sovereign is "Defender of the Faith," a reference to the fact that the monarch heads not only the government but also the Church of England.

But the prince has reservations about this title. In a June 1994 television documentary he declared his preference to be known as "Defender of Faith" rather than "Defender of the Faith,"8 leading to a rash of speculation that he favors the disestablishment of the Church of England.9

Viper

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 03:33:29 pm »
Watt discusses the comedic incompetence of our saviour:

Aug. 2, 2010
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD

Outstanding show, very funny too.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 05:13:11 pm »
Will WillIam Will To Be King?

Viper

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 05:25:15 pm »
Will WillIam Will To Be King?

I have thought for a while that I am Will was gonna take over from granny and not charlie boy, cause i remember reading a while back that queenie had started handing some of her duties over to the young chap.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2010, 06:45:35 pm »

Offline Highland

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2010, 07:01:19 pm »
? what ?

A small farmer tends to be an unsubsidised individual that US politicians never really think about.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2010, 07:18:48 pm »
A small farmer tends to be an unsubsidised individual that US politicians never really think about.

I think they see the small farmer as a threat to full feudalism and their sadistic plans of a scientific technocracy. but that's just me.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2010, 03:57:59 am »
The Coming Fall of the House of Windsor,Slide Show
Made Available Through The New Federalist newspaper, 1994.

Script to accompany slide show.
Clearly, it is within our reach to accomplish the Great Economic Development Projects that are the only thing that can save humanity from falling into a New Dark Age. There are no limits to the material, financial, or human resources that can be harnessed in the interest of mankind. There is no reason on earth for the majority of humanity to live at or below the poverty level, no reason for pestilence, war, and famine to stalk the planet. Why, then, are these Great Projects not already a reality?

The answer is very straightforward. A financially and politically powerful apparatus, known among its own members as the Club of the Isles, is adamantly philosophically opposed to the spread of scientific and technological progress, particularly progress that accelerates the growth of the modern nation-state system that was founded over 500 years ago as the crowning accomplishment of the Golden Renaissance in Italy.

You will not read about the Club of the Isles in any textbook or popular magazine. It is unincorporated and it has no membership lists. Yet, as an informal association of predominantly European-based royal households and princely families, the Club of the Isles commands an estimated $10 trillion in assets. It lords over such corporate giants as Royal Dutch Shell, Imperial Chemical Industries, Lloyds of London, Unilever, Lonrho, Rio Tinto Zinc, and Anglo American DeBeers. It dominates the world supply of petroleum, gold, diamonds, and many other vital raw materials; and deploys these assets not merely in the pursuit of wealth, but as resources at the disposal of its geopolitical agenda.

Its goal: to reduce the human population from its current level of over 5 billion people to below 1 billion people within the next two to three generations; to literally ``cull the human herd'' in the interest of retaining their own global power and the feudal system upon which that power is based.

[Slide 1: Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth]
Think for a moment about the level of destruction that must be wrought if the population of the globe is to be reduced by 80 percent over the span of just two to three generations.

Now, listen to the words of the Club's chief operations officer, in a published interview with the West German Deutsche Press Agentur in August 1988: ``In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.''

The same speaker put the identical thoughts down on paper in his foreword to the 1986 book If I Were An Animal. The foreword was titled ``People as Animals.''

``I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers that it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist? ... I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.''

The not-so-gentle man quoted above is Prince Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh, royal consort to Queen Elizabeth II of England, and the international president of the Worldwide Fund for Nature, founded in 1961 as the World Wildlife Fund.

Prince Philip was not elected to his position as the de facto chief of operations for the Club. It is a position he assumed as the Royal Consort to Queen Elizabeth II, the reigning monarch of the House of Windsor. Queen Elizabeth II is herself no mere figurehead. She is the de facto CEO of the Club.

For well over 100 years, dating back to the heyday of Queen Victoria, the British Crown has been designated as the primus inter pares--the first among equals--of the extended European Black Nobility.

England's 19th century Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli showed a sophisticated grasp of European history when he dubbed this association--of which he was himself a loyal servant--the ``Venetian Party.'' It was in the lagoons of Venice that the modern form of oligarchic power was devised and nurtured, and spread to other parts of Europe, most notably into the Netherlands and the British Isles.

The Club of the Isles exists in the form of an extended family, largely inbred. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are second cousins. This intermarriage is typical of Europe's royal households.

Who is Prince Philip?

Prince Philip was the grandson of the King of Greece. But his family was not born in Greece. They were originally Danish and German.

In the middle of the nineteenth century, the British, who were already the dominant imperial power in Europe, arbitrarily chose the Danish Royal Family to take over the Greek throne, once Greece was split out of the Ottoman Empire.

Philip's father, Prince Andrew, was tried and convicted of treason and desertion in battle in the Greek-Ottoman War in 1921, and was sentenced to death by firing squad. His life was spared when a British arms merchant, under orders from the King of England, paid off the Greek government to allow his escape, and a British warship brought him and his family to safety.

With that background, it's hardly surprising that during the 1930s, Prince Philip's sisters all married prominent Nazis. To bury the scandal, Philip renounced his Greek citizenship and the Greek Orthodox Church, and arrangements were quietly made to grant him British citizenship and Anglican Church membership. His arranged marriage to second cousin Elizabeth, like his British credentials, were secured by his uncle, Lord Louis Mountbatten.

In light of this family background, it's easy to understand why the Windsors have been appropriately dubbed the world's largest and most powerful dysfunctional family. The tales of infidelity involving Prince Charles, Prince Andrew, Princess Margaret, etc. are now too numerous to mention.

But beneath the soap-opera lust lurks a deadly serious game of genocide, on a scale that would make Adolf Hitler blush with envy; and a political battle which shall determine whether mankind descends into a New Dark Age or emerges from the 500-year cycle of history now coming to a close, into a new Renaissance.

The first case study we will consider is that of Rwanda.

Beginning in April of this year, the editors and staff of the Executive Intelligence Review magazine launched an investigation into the genocide in Rwanda. On April 6, 1994, the Presidents of Rwanda and Burundi were assassinated in a surface-to-air missile attack against the airplane that was carrying them home from a summit meeting. Within hours of the double assassination, so-called rebel forces launched an invasion of Rwanda from neighboring Uganda. Within six months, Rwanda had been virtually wiped off the map.

Prior to the April cataclysm, Rwanda had enjoyed the lowest infant mortality rates and the longest average life expectancy of any country in Africa. Today, 80 percent of the country's 7.2 million people are either dead or living in refugee camps.

When we set out to uncover who was behind the genocide in Rwanda, we had no preconceived notions about what we would unearth. Some weeks into the investigation, we received crucial leads from European researchers and from African diplomats: Look at the role of the game preserves and national parks. Once we picked up this trail, the pieces all fell into place, and all roads led back to London, to the Club of the Isles, and its Worldwide Fund for Nature.

The Worldwide Fund for Nature--WWF--renowned the world over as a charitable organization established to protect endangered species, is provably responsible for the slaughter of animals and human beings across Africa and on other continents around the globe on an unprecedented scale. The 1994 Rwanda genocide is but the latest instance of the WWF in action.

MORE: http://american_almanac.tripod.com/fallhous.htm

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 08:40:17 am »

The people of the world cannot be free

until the day the bluebloods are swept

away into oblivion. I have no idea how

this can be accomplished, though, and

this is the main reason for my continued

pessimism as to the outcome of our

movement. Their Satanic tentacles run deep.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."