Tony Blair Meets Kosovan Kids Named After Him - Must See Pic !

Author Topic: Tony Blair Meets Kosovan Kids Named After Him - Must See Pic !  (Read 3880 times)

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
WTF is this !

Looks like that scene from 1984 !

Really, this is messed up.

rest of story

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Tony-Blair-In-Kosovo-Meets-His-Namesakes-Nine-Boys-Called-Tonibler-Or-Toni/Article/201001215662367?lpos=World_News_News_Your_Way_Region_9&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15662367_Tony_Blair_In_Kosovo_Meets_His_Namesakes%2C_Nine_Boys_Called_Tonibler_Or_Toni

Former prime minister Tony Blair has come face to face with nine boys named after him on a trip to Kosovo.

The nine boys named Tonibler and Toni in front of a poster of the man himself

The children - all called Tonibler or Toni - joined the ex-premier and his wife Cherie on stage in the capital Pristina to sing the Michael Jackson song We Are The World.

The boys were named in honour of Mr Blair because of his actions in leading calls for a Nato air campaign against Serbia during the 1999 war between Albanian fighters and the troops of Serb dictator Slobodan Milosevic.

Britain was also among the first countries to recognise Kosovo as a state when it declared independence from Serbia in 2008.

Crowds chanted Mr Blair's name and waved Kosovan and British flags as he took to the stage.

A teenage girl helping to host the event told him: "As you can see, your name is quite common in our country."

Mr Blair, now envoy for the Middle East Quartet, told a cheering crowd: "I did what was right. I did what was just. I did not regret it then. I do not regret it now."

During his two-day visit he also held meetings with Kosovan prime minister Hashim Thaci.

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Tony Blair Meets Kosovan Kids Named After Him - Must See Pic !
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:23:16 PM »
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:30:27 PM »
Former prime minister Tony Blair has come face to face with nine boys named after him on a trip to Kosovo.

its just creepy.

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »
Wow.

worcesteradam

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 08:50:41 PM »
what, is their name liar too?

Offline Krateros

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 09:06:16 PM »
Quote from: George Galloway
I have for 21 years sat in the British Parliament, the scene of many crimes. I had to sit in the same room for many years as Mr. Tony Blair – the peace envoy, don't you know! ... You know, in history, the Roman Emperor Caligula appointed his horse a minister in the government of Rome ... Not since Caligula made his horse a minister has there been a more inappropriate appointment as the appointment of Tony Blair as the peace envoy to the Middle East …
“I have come back to God … after tending the pigs so long among the Hegelians.”  (Heinrich Heine)

Offline phasma

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 06:28:08 AM »

EXACTLY THAT !

Peace envoy? Tell that to all the people killed in Iraq with his fake war . . . oh no, wait, you cant !

Tony Blair - Peace Envoy is an oxymoron

Offline Scootle

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 06:49:14 AM »
Well recently it was announced he's gonna be awarded a liberty medal in the US.

Political satire is now not only obselete but its been drugged, raped and found dead in an alley.

Tony Blair is definitely a thirty-third degree c#nt of the highest order, and I don't use that word very often.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline phasma

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 07:01:37 AM »
Harsh Words in deed Scootle - but, unfortunatelly apt.

Liberty medal? Really?

Have you read thomas harris "the ghost" ?

The thinly veiled prime minister (Tony Blair) is apparently a CIA plant. It makes sense if you look at the foreign policy ammendments he signed off on - pro US (deportation, trade etc) con UK !

It makes sense that he would get the freedom medal if this were true.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 07:16:45 AM »

its just creepy.

What more can we say.

There are a lot of girls named Hillary in the USA.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline endof

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 09:18:41 AM »
f**king creepy shit.

That guy always gave me the creeps anyway.

Offline phasma

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 09:23:40 AM »
You and me both endof.

The paralells with the pic posted by Digler are uncanny. I swear they do this shit on purpose just to "toy" with the people who know what the significance of it is.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 09:46:41 AM »
You and me both endof.

The paralells with the pic posted by Digler are uncanny. I swear they do this shit on purpose just to "toy" with the people who know what the significance of it is.

Absolutely done on purpose.
Thanks for the book recommendation - looks like an interesting read -
http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Writer-Novel-Robert-Harris/dp/1439190550/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278855832&sr=1-1
Known for Fatherland (1992), Pompeii (**** Selection Mar/Apr 2004), and Imperium (*** Jan/Feb 2007), novelist Robert Harris opens his latest work with a derisive account of the publishing business. From there, it quickly gains momentum, merging a shrewd indictment of the war in Iraq with a literate, page-turning thriller. Harris, who was once a friend of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, offers a withering, barely disguised attack on Blair’s policies and his collusion with the United States in the Middle East. Some critics felt that the fictional backdrop weakened the political invective. Other complaints included some stock characters, formulaic plot points, and far-fetched twists, but most critics dismissed these as trivial and agreed with USA Today that Harris has produced "one of the most politically informed novels of the year."
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline phasma

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 09:49:05 AM »
Its a bit slow to start but it picks up . . .

definately worth a read :)