Live Alex Jones Show Forum > Guests

Dr. Ann Blake Tracy

(1/2) > >>

Amerokah:
After the recent mall shooting and today's Alex Jones discussion on psychotropic drugs, Dr. Ann Blake Tracy would make a perfect guest on Alex's radio program.  She is the author of Prozac: Panacea or Pandora which starts out by laying the groundwork of how Eli Lilly patented LSD in 1956 and then brought Prozac into socitey in 1987. 

http://www.drugawareness.org/

Amerokah:
Here is an article from Dr. Ann Blake Tracy.  She should be a guest on the show.  Please look into her work.

http://www.rense.com/general/pro.htm

Listen to Dr. Ann Blake Tracy speak on the dangers of SSRIs here:

http://www.cincinnatihyperbarics.com/radioshows.html
(her link is about 19 up from the bottom)

Amerokah:
There has been another school shooting today in Illinois.  From what I've read it did not mention whether the individual was on psychotropic drugs but I would bet they were.  Which brings me to the importance of having Dr. Ann Blake Tracy on the Alex Jones Show.  I've lost count how many public shootings there have been in this year alone.  They always ask about the motive and talk about safety and gun control, but the issues Dr. Tracy brings up are not considered in detail. 

She needs to get on the show.

here is a quick blurb of her on a news station speaking on the Columbine shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVga826IQHA

Amerokah:
Here is a recent paper Dr. Ann Blake Tracy has written covering serotonin, the NIU shooting, and Mark Taylor testimony (survivor of the Columbine shootings)

http://kitofoundation.org/xoops/htdocs/modules/weblog/details.php?blog_id=2

2008/02/18
The Hows & Whys Behind Prozac, NIU, & the Steven Kazmierczak Tragedy
Category: Miscellaneous :
Author: atracyphd (3:41 pm)

Since 1992 I have testified in court cases involving antidepressants. I was the expert in the wrongful death case of comedian Phil Hartman and his wife Brynn after their murder/suicide. Pfizer, the makers of Zoloft settled that case. The following information will explain simply what you saw happen tragically last Thursday, February 14, at NIU.

Below is my brief testimony before the FDA on antidepressants followed by the testimony of Mark Taylor, the first boy shot at Columbine High School. Mark Allan Taylor took 6 - 13 bullets that day. He then laid bleeding to death for an hour and a half waiting for help. He is known as the Columbine Miracle Boy after what he survived. His testimony is guaranteed to send chills down your spine after this latest campus shooting!

After this FDA hearing they issued a warning that any abrupt change in dose of an antidepressant - whether going up or down - can produce suicide, hostility or psychosis. You just witnessed every one of those in this tragedy.

If you will also go to our website at www.drugawareness.org you can hear the statement made by Michael Moore about school shootings and antidepressants and listen to the first part of a movie posted below Michael's statement which has the story of a young school shooter also in withdrawal from one of these antidepressants who was lucky enough to avoid hurting anyone. His story of what happened to him will give you insight into what happened to Steven Kazmierczak.

Dr. Ann Blake Tracy's September 13, 2004 to the FDA

I am Ann Blake Tracy, PhD, head of the International Coalition for Drug Awareness. I am the author of Prozac: Panacea or Pandora? - Our Serotonin Nightmare and have testified in court cases involving antidepressants for 12 1/2 years. The last 15 years of my life have been devoted full time to researching and writing about SSRI antidepressants.

Research on serotonin has been clear from the very beginning that the most damaging thing that could be done to the serotonin system would be to impair one’s ability to metabolize serotonin. Yet that is exactly how SSRI antidepressants exert their effects.

For decades research has shown that impairing serotonin metabolism will produce migraines, hot flashes, pains around the heart, difficulty breathing, a worsening of bronchial complaints, tension and anxiety which appear from out of nowhere, depression, suicide - especially very violent suicide, hostility, violent crime, arson, substance abuse, psychosis, mania, organic brain disease, autism, anorexia, reckless driving, Alzheimer’s, impulsive behavior with no concern for punishment, and argumentative behavior.

How anyone ever thought it would be "therapeutic" to chemically induce these reactions is beyond me. Yet, these reactions are exactly what we have witnessed in our society over the past decade and a half as a result of the widespread use of these drugs.

In fact we even have a whole new vocabulary as a result with terms such as "road rage," "suicide by cop," "murder/suicide," "going postal," "false memory syndrome," "school shooting," "bi-polar" - every third person you meet anymore - along with the skyrocketing rates of antidepressant-induced diabetes and hypoglycemia.

Can you remember two decades ago when depressed people used to slip away quietly to kill themselves rather than killing everyone around them and then themselves as they do while taking SSRI antidepressants?

A study out of the University of Southern California in 1996 looked at a group of mutant mice in an experiment that had gone terribly wrong. These genetically engineered mice were the most violent creatures they had ever witnessed. They were born lacking the MAO-A enzyme which metabolizes serotonin. As a result their brains were awash in serotonin. This excess serotonin is what the researchers determined was the cause for this extreme violence. Antidepressants produce the same end result as they inhibit the metabolism of serotonin.

These are extremely dangerous drugs that should be banned as similar drugs have been banned in the past.

As a society we once thought LSD and PCP to be miracle medications with large margins of safety in humans. We have never seen drugs so similar to LSD and PCP as these SSRI antidepressants. All of these drugs produce dreaming during periods of wakefulness. It is believed that the high serotonin levels over stimulate the brain stem leading to a lack of muscle paralysis during sleep thus allowing the patient to act out the dreams or nightmares they are having. The world witnessed that clearly in the Zoloft-induced murder-suicide of comedian Phil Hartman and his wife, Brynn.

Connecticut witnessed the Prozac-induced case of Kelly Silk several years ago. This young mother attacked her family with a knife, then set the house on fire killing all but her 8 year old daughter who ran to the neighbors. As she stood bleeding and screaming for help she explained, "Help! My mommy is having a nightmare!"

Out of the mouths of babes we will understand these nightmares for what they are. She understood that this was something her mother would do ONLY in a nightmare, never in reality.

This is known as a REM Sleep Behavior Disorder. In the past it was known mainly as a drug withdrawal state, but the largest sleep facility in the country has reported that 86% of the cases they are diagnosing are patients on antidepressants.

Because this was known in the past as a condition manifesting mainly in drug withdrawal you should see how dangerous the withdrawal state from these drugs will prove to be. That is why it is so critical to make sure patients are weaned EXTREMELY slowly so as to avoid ANY chance of going into a withdrawal state.

Mark Taylor's testimony before the FDA 9/13/2004

I am Mark Allen Taylor and I am a victim of the SSRI antidepressant era. I took six to thirteen bullets in the heart area in the Columbine High School shooting when Eric Harris on Luvox opened fire that now infamous day.

They almost had to amputate my leg and my arm. My heart missed by only one millimeter. I had three surgeries. Five years later I am still recuperating.

I went through all this to realize that SSRI antidepressants are dangerous for those who take them and for all those who associate with those who take them.

I hope that my testimony today shows you that you need to take action immediately before more innocent people like me, and you, do not get hurt or die horrible deaths as a result.

As Americans we should have the right to feel safe and if you were doing your job we would be safe. Why are we worrying about terrorists in other countries when the pharmaceutical companies have proven to be our biggest terrorists by releasing these drugs on an unsuspecting public?

How are we supposed to feel safe at school, at home, on the street, at church or anywhere else if we cannot trust the FDA to do what we are paying you to do? Where were you when I and all of my classmates got shot at Columbine?

You say that antidepressants are effective. So why did they not help Eric Harris before he shot me?

According to Eric they "helped" him to feel homicidal and suicidal after only six weeks on Zoloft. And then he said that dropping off Luvox cold turkey would help him "fuel the rage" he needed to shoot everyone. But he continued on Luvox and shot us all anyway.

So, why did these so called antidepressants not make him better? I will tell you why. It is because they do not work.

We should consider antidepressants to be accomplices to murder.

NOTE: Two critical pieces of information should be mentioned here.

#1 Effexor, the most popular antidepressant on the market - one of two Andrea Yates was taking at the time she killed her 5 children - now has "homicidal ideation" - constant ruminating thoughts of killing and how to accomplish that are now listed side effects of that drug. The manufacturer based that warning on PRE-marketing data, meaning that the company knew it could cause homicidal ideation about 11 years BEFORE that warning was ever issued. How many other antidepressant manufacturers are sitting on similar information on their own drugs?

#2 In August the head of the National Instituute of Mental Health, Dr. Thomas Insel, announced that NIH had run studies testing the chemical sister to PCP, Ketamine, for use in depression. They found the drug immediately got rid of depression which should have been expected because it is anesthesia! But Ketamine and PCP are different types of anesthesias - dissociative anesthetics. In other words it will knock you out, but your body suffers no paralysis during anesthesia thus allowing the patient to move about even though they are prepped for surgery. Thus the reason for the blank stares and expressionless, emotionless demeanors so often reported in these cases.

Dr. Insel stated that antidepressants produce the same effect of this dissociative anesthetic but take several weeks to produce that effect, rather than producing an immediate effect. He then called for additional research to find a drug that would be immediate in action in treating depression that would not produce hallucinations along with it as does Ketamine and PCP and I would add "as do antidepressants as well" - just check the package inserts.

My book on this SSRI family of antidepressants, "Prozac: Panacea or Pandora?" first came out in 1994 with one entire chapter devoted to comparing the drugs to PCP because they are so very similar in action. Thirteen years later NIMH confirmed that connection. In the meantime, how many are dead, and why are these drugs still on the market? No one would be surprised at what happened last Thursday at NIU if it was reported that Steven Kazmierczak was using or withdrawing from PCP.

You will also want to go into our site at www.drugawareness.org and watch the news interview with Mark and Corey - a school shooter. It is entitled "Columbine victim and school shooter join forces" and is posted just above Mark's FDA testimony near the bottom of our home page.

For any additional information or interviews with the families of Corey or Mark or Jeff Weise, the shooter in the Red Lake School shooting feel free to contact me.

Ann Blake Tracy, Ph.D., Executive Director,
International Coalition For Drug Awareness
Author: Prozac: Panacea or Pandora? - Our Serotonin Nightmare
& CD or audio tape on safe withdrawal: "Help! I Can't Get
Off My Antidepressant!"
Order Number: 800-280-0730

E-mail: atracyphd1@aol.com

Amerokah:
Dr. Ann Blake Tracy on The Power Hour Radio Show (1-10-08):

Dr. Tracy goes into detail on the effects of SSRIs

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2633461120119172215&q=dr+ann+blake+tracy&total=4&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version