Gunman Raoul Moat 'was a police informant for years' - Nazis publicly executed

Author Topic: Gunman Raoul Moat 'was a police informant for years' - Nazis publicly executed  (Read 112615 times)

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
LOL Yeah, I guess it would !

So then we need to roll with it. If he wants to be and act like the face of fascism, lets make it so.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

worcesteradam

Raoul Moat's family has accused the police of firing the shot that killed him.
Police say he shot himself with a shotgun, but the family say his injuries were 'inconsistent' with this type of wound and have forced a second post-mortem.
They believe he was shot at point-blank-range by officers armed with the controversial XRep Taser.
The Taser, which has not yet been 'type approved' by the Home Office, fires a dart delivering a shock lasting 20 seconds, four times longer than conventional models.
Moat, 37, who shot his ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, 22, executed her partner, Chris Brown, 29, and blasted PC Rathband, died in the early hours of last Saturday after a six-hour stand-off with police.
He had been on the run for seven days before he was cornered in Rothbury, Northumberland.
His uncle, Charlie Alexander, 72, a former Royal Artillery warrant officer who identified his nephew's body on Monday, said the second post-mortem will happen in days.
He told the Daily Mail: 'I said: "Gun shot wounds? There's not a mark on him."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295391/Did-police-kill-Raoul-Moat-Wounds-inconsistent-shotgun-say-family.html

Why would police equip themselves with an illegal weapon if they didnt intend to use it. This rings true to me

EvadingGrid

"Gun shot wounds?
There's not a mark on him."

worcesteradam

Moat officers 'excited' by Tasers
(UKPA) 1 hour ago

Police officers hunting for Raoul Moat were "excited" by the arrival of new Tasers just hours before they entered a stand-off with the fugitive gunman, it was reported.
Witnesses described seeing the weapons being handed out to officers who they said then practised firing them at rubbish sacks.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hywlpULImdRmP3pAN1NoLkjRKsDQ

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
lovely fire at trash - then fire at trash (as the police apparently thought of him).

His ex girl friend told him she was seeing a police officer to try to scare him off - but it went wrong she thinks and it was because of this that he kiled police - she says.

Might have more to do with his informant years and subsequent prison sentence.
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

EvadingGrid

Raoul Moat's family pay for second post-mortem following revelations in the Mail

Daily Mail
July 21 2010

A second post-mortem will be carried out on Raoul Moat's body today after his family paid for one to prevent a 'cover-up'.

They have accused police of killing him with a Taser gun.

Police say Moat turned a shotgun on himself after a six-hour standoff, but following revelations in the Mail, the family say the fatal wound was inconsistent with a blast from such a weapon.

Moat was on the run for a week after shooting ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, 22, executing her partner, Chris Brown, 29, and blasting PC David Rathband.

Yesterday his brother Angus, 40 told the Mail that the family had paid for a second post-mortem.

'I'm sure there was a cover-up here,' he said. 'We just need a chronology of events and want to make sure everything is done properly.

'We want to establish what happened if we can do so.'

Moat, 37, was shot with two XRep Tasers  -  which have not yet been 'type approved' by the Home Office  -  around the time he apparently blasted himself in the head with a shotgun.

His family believe he was shot at point-blank-range. Firearms experts and Amnesty International say the X-Rep Taser is capable of causing lethal injuries when used up close.

But police chiefs yesterday praised officers for trying to bring Moat in alive using Tasers when he was cornered in Rothbury, Northumberland, in the early hours of July 10.

Sir Hugh Orde, President of the Association of Chief Police Officers, said it 'defined the British style of policing'.

The initial autopsy on Moat, a steroid-addicted former bouncer, suggested he died of a shotgun wound.

But his uncle, Charlie Alexander, 72, a former Royal Artillery warrant officer who identified his nephew's body, said the injuries did not resemble that of PC Rathband, 42, who was blasted with the same weapon.

He said: 'I want to get to the bottom of this and I won't stop until I do. I have seen too many shotgun wounds to just accept what has been said.

'When I identified his body I couldn't see any injuries on his face. There could be any number of reasons as to why, but I need to hear them explained to me properly with evidence to prove it.'

The police watchdog, which is investigating the incident, said the injuries might not have been consistent with a sawn-off shotgun because Moat used 'homemade ammunition'.

Yesterday Mike Yardley, a firearms expert and former Army officer, said of the Taser: 'There is a possibility that this sort of weapon might inflict a serious injury if used at close range or if there was a problem with the marksmen.'

Amnesty International claims 334 people died between 2001 and 2008 after being hit by Tasers in the U.S., where the X-Rep is in use.

Its UK arms programme director, Oliver Sprague, said: 'The Taser XRep is a potentially lethal weapon.'

But manufacturers say there is no medical evidence linking tasers with fatalities.

Although the X-Rep is still being tested, chief constables have been given discretionary powers to use it as long as the use of force is 'lawful, reasonable and proportionate'.

The number of those arrested on suspicion of helping Moat rose to 20 yesterday.

Two men and two women were arrested after raids in Newcastle and Blyth, Northumberland, on suspicion of assisting an offender.

Thirteen people are on police bail while two, Karl Ness and Qhuram Awan, have been charged with conspiracy to commit murder and possessing a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.

Offline Georgiacopguy

"Gun shot wounds?
There's not a mark on him."

I'm wondering if they fired the XREP from too close of a range, and the impact stopped his heart or something in conjunction with the T-waves. that might explain why their are no marks. However, if that's the case, then the police clearly lied about him killing himself.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

EvadingGrid

I'm wondering if they fired the XREP from too close of a range, and the impact stopped his heart or something in conjunction with the T-waves. that might explain why their are no marks. However, if that's the case, then the police clearly lied about him killing himself.

Interesting.

I just hope that now the excitement has died down that we continue to pursue this case.

Offline Georgiacopguy

Interesting.

I just hope that now the excitement has died down that we continue to pursue this case.

I'm still fired up about it. But there are a lot of cops though that misunderstand what the XREP is for, or how to use it. They assume that it is simply a shotgun version of the Taser, and that you can engage a target from any range. But it is a standoff, long range Taser. There are rules of engagement for the XREP, and if they are ignored, somebody is going to get killed because of the velocity of the XREP as it exits the barrel.