Gunman Raoul Moat 'was a police informant for years' - Nazis publicly executed

Author Topic: Gunman Raoul Moat 'was a police informant for years' - Nazis publicly executed  (Read 112633 times)

charrington

A letter apparently written by suspected gunman Raoul Moat has declared war on the police and promised not to stop "until I'm dead".

The 37-year-old has been on the run since allegedly shooting his ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, 22, and killing her boyfriend, Chris Brown, 29, in Birtley, Gateshead, on Saturday.

A police officer was also shot in his patrol car in Newcastle on Sunday.

Police are dealing with an incident in Rothbury connected to the shootings.

A two-mile exclusion zone has been put in place and people living in the town have been advised to stay indoors.

Earlier officers surrounded a house in the Springwell Road area of Gateshead as part of their operation.
Continue reading the main story

The public need not fear me but the police should as I won't stop till I'm dead

Extract from letter allegedly sent to police by Moat Letter from a 'killer and maniac'

The 49-page handwritten letter allegedly sent to police by Moat, which was also handed to The Sun newspaper, said: "Last night I called 999 and declared war on Northumbria Police before shooting an officer on the West End A69 roundabout in his T5.

"Rang again and told them they're gonna pay for what they've done to me and Sam.

"I went straight but they couldn't let it go.

"The public need not fear me but the police should as I won't stop till I'm dead."
Chip shop robbery

On Thursday Moat was released from prison after serving an 18-week sentence for assault.

Northumbria Police said that on Friday afternoon Durham Prison contacted them to warn them that he had threatened to seriously harm his former girlfriend.

She and her boyfriend were shot in the early hours of Saturday.

The force has referred the matter to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
Continue reading the main story

Anyone with information should call 03456 043043 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111

Police are trying to trace a black Lexus IS200 SE with number plate V322 HKX which belongs to one of Moat's friends.

They are also investigating an armed robbery at a chip shop in Seaton Delaval on Monday night, about 10 miles from Newcastle, carried out by a man with a similar description to Moat.

Moat is described as white, 6ft 3in (1.90m) tall, with very short or shaven blond hair and a large muscular build.

Police said extra firearms officers from forces including Cleveland, Humberside, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and Cumbria, had been brought in overnight to aid in the hunt for Moat.

Map of events Raoul Thomas Moat allegedly shot dead karate instructor Chris Brown, injured his ex-partner Samantha Stobbart and then shot Pc David Rathband, police say.

Do you live in the area? What's your reaction to the shootings? Send us your comments using the form below.

Offline Freeski

Re: Gunman Raoul Moat 'declares war on police' -
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 09:59:50 AM »
A 49-page letter? Would love to see that.

Holy mackerel!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline HAZMAT

Re: Gunman Raoul Moat 'declares war on police' -
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 10:00:34 AM »
Not surprised, we will probably see a lot of this as the gov't pushes people to a breaking point.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
why was this guy who supposedly wrote this 49 page letter let out of jail 4 days ago?

Queen Elizabeth: "The slaves are not violently revolting against the slave peace officers, they are actually working together. What do we do?"

Queen Beatrix: "Release only the most violent slave prisoners, but continue the imprisonment of the non-violent pot smoking grandmas...and taser them too!"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

EvadingGrid

Note entire country grinds to a halt over one gunman, who has killed one person.

charrington

I'm waiting to see if CCTV will claim another victory.

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
They want the guns one way o another.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
They want the guns one way o another.

do not fall into their narratives...

the guy was let out of prison when the cops knew he was going to kill his ex-girlfriend. he would have done it with a knife or a shoe string. They must have known that the ex girl friend was in danger. The media is now turning a love triangle killing into some 2nd amendments rights issue.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

The guy killed his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend.

The media does not even give a shit about the actual crime, instead they take 4 words from a 49 page letter and go into "full spectrum dominance" mind control mode.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

charrington

The media is now turning a love triangle killing into some 2nd amendments rights issue.

Thats a better headline then whats up there now.

worcesteradam

Military style lockdown in Rothbury, UK, right now
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 01:04:22 PM »
PUPILS at two Rothbury schools were kept behind locked doors today as armed police scoured the surrounding countryside for fugitive gunman Raoul Moat.
As the village went into lockdown and the manhunt began for the 37-year-old ex-bouncer, police ordered staff and children to remain inside at Dr Thomlinson Middle School and Rothbury First School.

Education chiefs at Northumberland County Council were called to an emergency planning meeting, while parents could only anxiously wait for news of their children.

A cordon was set up around the schools involving firearms officers and people who attempted to approach the premises were turned away.

Road blocks everywhere. Nobody allowed to leave their house

http://www.northumberlandgazette.co.uk/news/Children-locked-in-school-as.6403768.jp

Offline endof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6oseeae9NU

Small england town locked down after 'gunman declares war with police'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10519166.stm

EvadingGrid

Yea, I'm thinking it is supposed to teach 'no escape from the police helicopter'

worcesteradam

they dont care about slaves.
but if someone threatens the police, its no expense spared mode. Lockdown the slaves until we track down the upstart.

EvadingGrid

they dont care about slaves.
but if someone threatens the police, its no expense spared mode. Lockdown the slaves until we track down the upstart.

Can you imagine America grinding to halt because of ONE gunman killing one person ?

worcesteradam

Can you imagine America grinding to halt because of ONE gunman killing one person ?

There are thousands of gangs in London who run around murdering, raping and attacking people every day. They've declared war on society

the police, media and politicians do nothing

The police are doing nothing to protect the family and relatives of this man. One relative interviewed on the news yesterday said so. She said they've been useless.

All they care about is themselves.

And i am not attacking individual officers, its the beast they are involved in.

Offline Freeski

They have a moral and legal duty to know and understand the beast they serve. Individual ignorace and apathy is an unacceptable excuse.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=63298.msg943489#msg943489
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

EvadingGrid

There are thousands of gangs in London who run around murdering, raping and attacking people every day. They've declared war on society

the police, media and politicians do nothing

The police are doing nothing to protect the family and relatives of this man. One relative interviewed on the news yesterday said so. She said they've been useless.

All they care about is themselves.

All good points

worcesteradam

A firearms officer stopping cars in Rothbury, Northumberland, today.

worcesteradam

A swarm of armed police by Moat's Lexus which was found on an industrial estate in Rothbury

worcesteradam

Armed police hunting for Roaul Moat search vehicles leaving the village of Rothbury today

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!

Armed police hunting for Roaul Moat search vehicles leaving the village of Rothbury today

Well thats a friendly f**king picture. The pig has his assault rifle aimed at two old women. The fact thsi doesnt raise eyebrows there, or on this message board goes to show that their acclimitization is working.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline holyghosttrance

A few potential NWO uses for this news spectacle;

1.This has been set up or in the very least used to tighten UK gun laws even further because the recent mass murders by Derrik Bird in Cumbria didn't have the desired effect. Politicians for once decided it was not a time for rash decisions on gun laws...
2. A means to acclimatise people to police road blocks and general restrictive behavior.
3. Simple fear mongering along with the mass shootings in Cumbria and food factory explosion.
4. Because the gunman is specifically targeting the police maybe they could use this to give more powers/weaponry to them.

or it could just be bad luck who knows these days...probably a bad idea to give the NWO ideas.

Offline Libertarian Perspective

Well thats a friendly f**king picture. The pig has his assault rifle aimed at two old women. The fact thsi doesnt raise eyebrows there, or on this message board goes to show that their acclimitization is working.

This is disgusting, the policeman is raising his rifle at 2 defenceless women! That officer should be charged with assault.

I think personally that this incident/psy-op is designed to try again to ban guns in Uk completely. ASfter Cumbria, most people in the Uk laughed at the GUn Control Network's extremist idea of banning guns. Informed peopel and politicians for once said that Uk gun laws were tight enough and that no matter what laws are passed criinals will find a way to circumvent the law. Last year there were over 4400 offences with handguns in UK. Handguns in the Uk have been efectively banned since 1997 so why are there so many offences with an article that apparently by all means is "impossible" to acquire.

I think that in the next coming weeks/months we will see many more "incidents" of people running around the Uk with guns shooting people since the slaves don't get the message that guns are bad. Mkay!
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline Freeski

That is a horrifying photo.

Offline freedom_commonsense

Problem-solution again. Holyghosttrance has it spot on.

Offline 2stevejc

That really is what they do best. the only weapon they have is fear.  ( Fear and suprpise, suprise and fear)

Give them a real criminal and a days advance warning that he's intent on harming his girlfriend and they do nothing.

Once more they decided it was best to let things kick off then spin the situation afterwards. Either that or it's proof that they genuinely are rubbish and are just raising money and making the noises the sheep want to hear.

I remember an article from probably 6 months ago, a Cumbrian Police chief, or that area, asking for better, more potent weapons for the Police to enable them to keep up with the criminals, can anybody find it, i can't but it would tie in nicely with the 2 recent shooters.
Wow, That's f*cked up

Offline Libertarian Perspective

Why does this incident remind me of this incident in America not too long ago:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/poplawski-smear-debunked-cop-killer-held-opposing-views-to-infowars.html

I would not be surprised if they found out that when they do arrest/kill Raoul Moat that he was wearing an Infowars t-shirt.  ;)
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

H0llyw00d

......I would not be surprised if they found out that when they do arrest/kill Raoul Moat that he was wearing an Infowars t-shirt.  ;)

they'll put on the shirt AFTER they kill him, but BEFORE the paparazzi parade...

Offline endof

Update: Millitary style lockdown of a small english town
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 07:27:30 PM »
Lockdown set to stay in place overnight.

Love how the commentator says "The officer, dressed in black there, keeps his hand on his firearm" as if its just, you know, perfectly normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZt0tw85uc

Offline Mr Grinch

do not fall into their narratives...

the guy was let out of prison when the cops knew he was going to kill his ex-girlfriend. he would have done it with a knife or a shoe string. They must have known that the ex girl friend was in danger. The media is now turning a love triangle killing into some 2nd amendments rights issue.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

The guy killed his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend.

The media does not even give a shit about the actual crime, instead they take 4 words from a 49 page letter and go into "full spectrum dominance" mind control mode.

First of all its in England so I dont see a 2nd amendment issue, but doesn't that guy look like a jarhead to you?

I bet he's fresh back from AfPak.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline dtk

• "less than 3 percent of you people read books"
    • prison planet

Wednesday July 7,2010
By Daily Express Reporter

A TERRIFYING glimpse into Raoul Moat’s mind is provided by a rambling 49-page letter he wrote to police confessing to being “a maniac” and to shooting his ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart and killing her lover Chris Brown.

Moat admits having uncontrollable rages, adding: “It’s like The Hulk, it takes over and it’s more than anger and it happens only when I’m hurt, and this time I was really hurt.”

The note, given to a friend to pass on, blames police for his split with Stobbart and tells how he rang them to tell them “they’re gonna pay for what they’ve done to me and Sam”.

It adds: “The public need not fear me but the police should as I won’t stop until I’m dead.”

The note says he shot Stobbart and Brown after they made fun of him while he listened at an open window and that he wanted to remind her “not to ever do this to anyone again”.

Handwriting expert Simone Tennant-Smith said the note showed Moat to be “arrogant, angry and insecure”. She added that his use of capitals and letters angling both to the left and right showed “he’s not rational and is unable to think about consequences”.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Raoul Moat: Prison gave written warning that gunman 'planned to kill'
Prison officers sent police a written warning that Raoul Moat was threatening to kill on his release from jail, it has been claimed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7875321/Raoul-Moat-Prison-gave-written-warning-that-gunman-planned-to-kill.html
By Paul Stokes Published: 8:30AM BST 07 Jul 2010

He had spoken of his plans while serving two months and two days of an 18 week sentence in Durham Prison for assaulting a family member.

Moat, 37, told fellow inmates and guards he had nothing left to live for after receiving a telephone call two days before his release.

In the call he learned that his six year on-off relationship with Samantha Stobbart, 22, was over and she falsely claimed to be seeing a police officer in the hope it would deter him from contacting her.

His state of mind prompted prison officers to prepare a Security Information Report which Northumbria Police say they received late on Friday.

It has been suggested that the warnings were not given appropriate consideration because his history of offending was not serious enough.

Moat only had the one conviction for which he was in prison although he had been arrested on 12 separate occasions which resulted in him being charged with seven separate offences.

He was released on Thursday and in the early hours of Saturday allegedly shot Miss Stobbart and killed her new boyfriend Chris Brown, 29, a karate instructor, in a jealous rage.

The next day unarmed PC David Rathband, 42, was shot in the face and upper body in an unprovoked attack as he sat in his patrol car.

Northumbria Police has voluntary referred its handling of the intelligence report to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

Temporary Chief Constable Sue Sim said the IPCC investigation would be “looking at the piece of information that came into the force late on Friday evening”.

A prison source suggested Moat had spoken of killing his “mother in law” and planned to carry on shooting and also bore a serious grudge against police.

One former fellow inmate said that before last week’s telephone conversation, Moat was a “quiet family man” but his mood changed afterwards.

The man, who asked not to be identified, told ITV News: “He'd had a bad phone call on the Tuesday night saying that he was finished with his partner.

“He was a mess, he couldn't sleep and all that. It didn't seem to be the same person who I knew. He was saying if he hasn't got his girlfriend and his bairn then he's got nowt to live for.”

Asked if he was shocked by the shootings in the Newcastle area at the weekend, the man added: “Yes, really shocked. But in a way I knew that there was something like that going to happen because he's told me, told many other inmates, he's even told officers.”

Offline jeremystalked1

Lookit the guns on this guy!

I'm wondering why it's taking them so long to find ONE musclehead whose face is plastered everywhere in the most surveilled nation on Earth?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1292636/Raoul-Thomas-Moat-Last-stand-killer-gunman.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

She added that his use of capitals and letters angling both to the left and right showed “he’s not rational and is unable to think about consequences”.

No wonder they are not able to find him, they are using the miss cleo method of investigating...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline frenchlifeboat

maybe they can't find him because the cameras are not working like on 7/7. or maybe the we know all, we see all, it's futile to resist etc.. is all B.S.

don't forget all the satellites, drones, infared, thermal etc... can't find a tall bloke with a beard on dialysis living in caves.

and maybe meathead is not stupid, no mobile phone, no sat nav, cash only, riding a motorbike, just biding his time being patient.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Raoul Moat's history of violence
Raoul Moat had a history of violence, having threatened his girlfriend several times before, going so far as to hold her at gunpoint.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7871393/Raoul-Moats-history-of-violence.html
By Caroline Gammell
Published: 6:30AM BST 05 Jul 2010

For six tempestuous years, Moat and Samantha Stobbard had fought and always made up, much to the horror of her family.

The couple has a three-year-old daughter Chanel, but when he went to prison at the end of April, she finally told him it was over and changed her status on Facebook to “single”.

Moat also has two daughters with his former partner.

Upon his release from jail last Thursday, Moat went beserk.

The 37-year-old body builder fanatic had spent years using violence and abusive behaviour to control those closest to him.

He met Miss Stobbart at Liquid, a nightclub in Newcastle where he worked as a bouncer, and she was impressed by his burly frame.

But it was his huge strength that made him so physically terrifying.

Agnes Hornsby, Miss Stobbart’s grandmother, told how her granddaughter would come and stay with her in Gateshead when Moat’s violence became too much.

“He's got a violent temper," she said. Once he loses his temper he lashes out, of course she was always the nearest one and then she used to come here.

“He split her head open one night. From what she told me he threw her against a wall and jumped on her stomach.

“He always said if he couldn't have her then nobody else could."

Recalling an occasion last year, she said: “He threatened us with a gun when she was here, all because she'd put on her Facebook that she was going out with a friend.

"He came here and said 'you've got a man in there' and I said 'there's no men in this house.

"He had a gun then and he was out there for about two hours and she was on the phone to him trying to calm him down."

Mrs Hornsby, 69, said she told Moat she would report him to the police, but he replied: "If you phone the police I'll get some of them before they get me.”

The last time she saw her granddaughter was in June last year when she left suddenly to return, once again, to Moat.

"He would come back, sweet talk her and then she’d go back. I kept telling her to leave him but she wouldn’t listen.”

Kelly Stobbart, Miss Stobbart’s half sister also spoke out about Moat’s violent tendencies.

“He’s threatened everyone in our family,” she said. “He put my windows through once after arguing with Sam.

“I told him I would break his car windows, they got broken but I didn’t do it, he thought it was me and smashed my windows at my house.”

Moat, who had two daughters with his former partner Marissa Ree, was not only violent towards Miss Stobbart.

His recent prison sentence was because he had assaulted a younger family member, for which he was sentenced to 18 weeks in prison.

He was working as a tree surgeon before he spent spent two months and two days behind bars, but it was not his first brush with the law.

In 2005, he was caught carrying an eight inch serrated steel knuckle duster and a 5ft long Samurai sword.

He was caught by police who searched the borrowed car he was driving and discovered the knuckle duster in a secret compartment.

In court, the father-of-three claimed he was trying to sell the sword because the cobra head on the handle had scared one of his daughters.

“She does not like snakes,” he said. “So I wanted to get rid of it.”

In August 2003, he was accused of threatening council staff after his then two-year-old daughter, Chantelle, fell out of an unsecured window at home.

Interviewed in his local paper, he said: “She is very strong for her age. I’m a nightclub bouncer, so maybe she gets it from me, but she sure gets her strength from somewhere.”

After the accident, the council fitted locks on the property, but he denied being aggressive to council workers.

"In my line of work you lose your job if you're abusive or lash out, so you learn how to control your temper,” he said.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Military style lockdown in Rothbury, UK, right now
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 04:58:43 AM »
So who's the bad guy here? One supposed gunmen, or the people? The people get locked down, while the gunmen freely roams about..... WTF is wrong with this picture?? Looks more like police state prison camp training for the herd than an actual man hunt to me. Of coarse the police would claim it's for their (the people's) safety, but didn't the gunmen say in his little manifesto there that he was specifically targeting "POLICE"???

he may have said that, but so far the only one he has executed was an innocent citizen.

the guy was let out of prison when they knew he would kill. what happened in the few weeks prior to his release? was he in some kind of mk ultra program (known to be done in prisons). was he part of an experiment gone bad. the only reason that the international press would be writing over 100,000 articles on this is if it is part of a bigger experiment. who was he and what are his mi6/mi5 connections. what is the psychological procedures at the prison. where are the psych evaluations andwhat do they say. this has nothing to do with this BS war on cops crap and everything to do with why he was let out when they knew he would kill and what the queen's investment in this royal subject is.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
My thoughts on this:

Another crazed Gunman? 1 month after the guy in cumbria? In another isolated rural village? ANPR / cctv and they cant catch him in 5 days? really?

Are the police stoopid or what? Searching the isolted empty farm buildings! ANYONE with ANY kind if training would know to avoid obvious cover like the plague !
This guy will be long gone.
I see that after this (he will likely take a few more police out before he kills himself / is caught - probably the former) there will be calls to further tighten gun laws - OR it will be used to implement some new horror.
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Military style lockdown in Rothbury, UK, right now
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 05:13:50 AM »
Yes, I'm not so sure it went wrong though, might be going just as planned for all we know... I predict that he will suicide himself before this is over (they always do), just a question of when.

I predict that people will not bother actually investigating what happened the weeks before his being freed and the connections to behavioral modification studies.