our lying kagan.

Author Topic: our lying kagan.  (Read 8600 times)

Offline TheProxy

• Invalidcookie.net
our lying kagan.
« on: June 30, 2010, 04:44:15 AM »
Watch this - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37993466/ns/politics-supreme_court

How many times did she close her eyes, When Did she close her eyes? it's well know to people who study Body language that closing your eyes while talking is an act of Smugness or "Matter-of-fact"
she really does not only think shes an elite, she BELIEVES IT. Also the fact that she moves her FAT f**kING HEAD so much when shes answering a question tells me that she's defencive. She does no like being questioned, and will lie to you because she believes that she is a part of the elite.

This is a very Danagerous woman/(man?) I can tell from her face expressions that she thinks shes INTITLED to this, and will do with it as she sees fit. All-in-all most of the things she says she doesn't believe her/his/itself, shes just saying those things to not sell itself like a monster.

Whats your opinion?
I bring a message Those who would try to take our freedom... Pray.
-----------------------------------------
http://invalidcookie.net

Offline Nailer

Re: our lying kagan.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 07:19:32 AM »

Kagan won the ugliest dog of the year award again..  She is pure EVIL and is a obama puppet as what he says she will do if she gets a seat on scotus.  The first pic I saw of her I really thought it was a guy dressed as a woman.

Let us all pray that she does not get a seat on scotus .  If she is selected then any 2nd amendment arguments that go before SCOTUS she will vote against gun owners for sure .  Better stock up on more ammo.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 07:39:16 AM »
Kagan won the ugliest dog of the year award again..  She is pure EVIL and is a obama puppet as what he says she will do if she gets a seat on scotus.  The first pic I saw of her I really thought it was a guy dressed as a woman.

Let us all pray that she does not get a seat on scotus .  If she is selected then any 2nd amendment arguments that go before SCOTUS she will vote against gun owners for sure .  Better stock up on more ammo.

Hi nailer, that hitting the nail on the head.-obama puppet

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 09:08:13 AM »

How many times did she close her eyes, When Did she close her eyes? it's well know to people who study Body language that closing your eyes while talking is an act of Smugness or "Matter-of-fact"
she really does not only think shes an elite, she BELIEVES IT. Also the fact that she moves her FAT f**kING HEAD so much when shes answering a question tells me that she's defencive. She does no like being questioned, and will lie to you because she believes that she is a part of the elite.

This is a very Danagerous woman/(man?) I can tell from her face expressions that she thinks shes INTITLED to this, and will do with it as she sees fit. All-in-all most of the things she says she doesn't believe her/his/itself, shes just saying those things to not sell itself like a monster.

Whats your opinion?

I agree.  She was the president of Harvard so she thinks she is entitled to this.  She wants to lord over the scum.  In her opinion she is higher than us because she use to work for Goldman Sachs.  Judges are suppose to be impartial and follow the law.  How can she even take an oath of office if she thinks we should be stripped of our 1st and 2nd amendments?  SHE IS NWO SCUM TO THE MAX.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 12:11:27 PM »

Kagan: Constitution Meant to be ‘Interpreted Over Time’
http://www.prisonplanet.com/kagan-constitution-meant-to-be-%e2%80%98interpreted-over-time%e2%80%99.html

NO!! the Constitution is to be followed NOT Interpreted !!

Statements  such as this is why Big Government thinks it can do as it pleases . The sheeple hear the drivel yet they can not connect their brains  thinking center and realize that what they just heard was a fraudulent statement.

I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 12:18:36 PM »
Kagan strikes out!!

Opposed to constitutionally limited government? Strike one.
In favor of abridged first amendment? Strike two.
Refuse to hear cases that could favor the second amendment? Stike three.

Kagan is a woman with no judicial experience who has been appointed by a president with no executive experience and both of them refuse to be constrained by the constitution.

It is way past time to abolish our corrupt government and replace it with one that will abide by and defend constitution of the united states.

Offline rio

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 02:37:06 PM »

Whats your opinion?

My opinion is ethnic networking.

Unlike Harriet Myers, who apparently didn't belong to the Entitlement Club, but just like Michael Mukasey, Kagan will be approved with no problem at all. No matter how obviously unqualified and terrible she is.  

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 03:01:20 PM »
you can find the Kagan College Thesis here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/31371092/Elena-Kagan-Thesis-1981
Kagan is a Khazarian name, it means "King". Apparently she thinks she is one too  ::).
That documentary Uroko talks briefly about the Kagan bloodline, you can find that on youtube.

"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline rio

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 03:23:38 PM »

you can find the Kagan College Thesis here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/31371092/Elena-Kagan-Thesis-1981
Kagan is a Khazarian name, it means "King". Apparently she thinks she is one too  ::).
That documentary Uroko talks briefly about the Kagan bloodline, you can find that on youtube.

Thanks, I've been hearing good things about that doc. Thanks for reminding me to check it out!