FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings-Omaha/Colorodo/Whose Next? Vegas?

Author Topic: FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings-Omaha/Colorodo/Whose Next? Vegas?  (Read 131821 times)

Offline whitelocust

• Hile, Gunslingers!
The world has moved on.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Mall Shooting 9 dead/5 injured/Gunman committed "suicide"/Message to GWB?
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2007, 06:55:40 PM »
President Bush Visits Omaha, Nebraska
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/12/20071205.html
Eppley Airfield Omaha, Nebraska
White House News 9:01 A.M. CST

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm pleased to be back in Nebraska. I do want to say a couple words about Iran before I talk about my friend, Mike Johanns.  On the way out here I spoke with my team, who gave me a report on conversations that the Secretary of State and our National Security Advisor have had over the last couple of days with their counterparts in the United Kingdom, in Germany and France and Russia. These countries understand that the Iranian nuclear issue is a problem, and continues to be a problem that must be addressed by the international community. A number of them have said so publicly, and I appreciate their comments. I appreciate the work of our intelligence community in helping us better understand Iran's past and present nuclear activities. Their information is critical in increasing our understanding and helping us develop a sound policy.  It is clear from the latest NIE that the Iranian government has more to explain about its nuclear intentions and past actions, especially the covert nuclear weapons program pursued until the fall of 2003, which the Iranian regime has yet to acknowledge. The Iranians have a strategic choice to make. They can come clean with the international community about the scope of their nuclear activities and fully accept the longstanding offer to suspend their enrichment program and come to the table and negotiate, or they can continue on a path of isolation that is not in the best interest of the Iranian people. The choice is up to the Iranian regime.

I'm here also to talk about my friend, Mike Johanns. I have gotten to know him well, and there's no doubt in my mind he'll make a great United States senator from the state of Nebraska. (Applause.) He's an honorable, decent man, and he's a humble man. When given a task he'd get the job done.  People of Nebraska have gotten to know Mike as a result of his leadership when he was the governor. I got to know Mike as the result of his being a fine leader at the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Mike understands farming and he understands ranching. He understands the issues that the people who work the soil will face. If I were someone living in Nebraska who cared about the agricultural industry I'd want somebody who knew what he was talking about being my senator. And Mike Johanns knows what he's talking about when it comes to agricultural matters.  He also understands what he's talking about when it comes to national security matters. He sat in the Cabinet Room with me and other members of my Cabinet, discussing how best to secure the United States of America from the threats of the world in which we live. It is important for the people of Nebraska to have a senator who understands the realities of the world and is willing to support the government in its efforts to protect the American people.  Mike Johanns is a man of values. He understands Nebraskan values. He can articulate Nebraskan values, but more importantly, he lives Nebraskan values.  And so I've come to say to the people of this good state, I know you're going to make up your own mind for what's right, but if I was a voter in this state, I'd sure pull that lever for Mike Johanns for the United States senator. (Laughter.) And if my wife was a voter for this state -- (laughter) -- she'd try to pull it twice. (Laughter.)  So I'm proud to be here with Mike and Stephanie. Thank you, sir. Good luck and God bless you. Thank you very much. (Applause.)

END 9:06 A.M. CST
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/12/20071205-3.html
White House News  10:23 A.M. CST

THE PRESIDENT: It is a joy to be here at the One World Community Health Center in Omaha. I want to thank Andrea and Dr. McVea for the tour.  I say it's a joy because the spirit here, the spirit of community, the desire to help people who are less fortunate, is prevalent. People here feel a great sense of community and accomplishment, and as well they should, because community health centers, not only here in Omaha, but around the country, provide a very vital service. I happen to think they're an integral part of a health care system because they provide care for the low-income, for the newly arrived, and they take the pressure off of our hospital emergency rooms.  And so I've come to thank the staff and the providers of compassionate health care here for their work. I remind the people of Omaha that this is a public-private partnership; the federal government is a -- and my administration strongly supports the expansion and the extension and the reach of these community health centers. But the private sector, the public needs to support these centers, as well.

We spent a little time talking about whether or not the community understands the importance of a community health center. This community does. I think there is some awareness of how important One World is, and I would hope that other citizens that aren't aware would find out the importance of a community health center.  When I -- in 2000, when I was running, I said, look, I believe these are important centers because they provide an integral service, and they take pressure off of our health care systems around the country. And so I laid out a goal of expanding the health care centers by 1,200, and we're meeting that goal. And I want to thank members of Congress from both parties for understanding the importance and the vitality of community health centers. And I look forward to working with Congress to continue to expand the reach of these important facilities.  And so, again, I want to thank you all for your hospitality. I really appreciate you giving me a chance to come to -- part of our national strategy is to make sure the uninsured can find good-quality primary care. This center serves -- 85 percent of its people don't speak English as a first language. By far, the vast majority are low-income. And yet they're receiving first-class quality care. So I thank the docs and the nurses and the social workers, and all the people who are making this facility such a good one.  Thanks for having me.

Q Iran’s President said the NIE is a victory for Iran. They want an apology from the United States, and compensation, sir. Will you do that? Is the NIE a victory for Iran?

THE PRESIDENT: (Laughter.) You can mark down I chuckled.  

END 10:26 A.M. CST
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2007, 06:57:12 PM »
I don't know.  There is such a thing as random killing.  But the angle of sending Bush a message.....perhaps.

I just don't jump to conclusions until more is known.  Otherwise, we really do appear a bit skiddish.

Patriot X
Whose Game Are You Playing?

AmericasPatriot

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2007, 07:08:22 PM »
Early report of 2nd "person";

"Police arrested one person and may be looking for a second, according to workers locked inside the Westroads Mall in Omaha, which police closed. "

This part was deleted from the following news story and changed to this;

"Authorities did not believe there was another gunman at large, she said."

but it's still listed on Google;

http://news.google.com/news?q=second+person+westroads+mall&sourceid=mozilla-search&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn

Gunman shoots five in US mall
NEWS.com.au, Australia - 2 hours ago
Police arrested one person and may be looking for a second, according to workers locked inside the Westroads Mall in Omaha, which police closed. ...
--------

This is now an obvious Black-OP because news stories are being censored online.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22879128-2,00.html

Gunman kills eight people in Nebraska mall

From correspondents in Omaha, Nebraska

December 06, 2007 09:35am
Article from: NEWS.com.au

A GUNMAN has opened fire inside a mall filled with Christmas shoppers in the US state of Nebraska, leaving nine people dead.

At least eight people were killed and five others wounded when the gunman started shooting before turning the gun on himself, police said.

"We have confirmed nine people that ... died from their injuries,'' Sergeant Teresa Negron said.

The gunman's body was found on the third floor.
See how Fox News is reporting the massacre here.

Authorities did not believe there was another gunman at large, she said.

Five other people were wounded in the rampage, including two critically, according to hospital spokesmen. One man with a chest wound was in surgery.

Police had few details of the shooting, but witnesses said the gunman shot one man in the head from a third-floor balcony of the Westroads Mall and others were shot at point-blank range.

Police arrived at the mall, which was crowded with shoppers, and encountered victim after victim, though it was not clear when the gunman killed himself, Sgt Negron said.

Sgt Negron said most of the victims were shot inside one department store and that the motive for the rampage was still being investigated.

"There was breaking glass ... it was horrible, just horrible," one woman told KETV in Omaha, saying she hid under a clothes rack when the shooting started.

Another witness said she heard someone shout, "It's a gunman, run!" and saw bullet casings cascading off the mall balcony.

Witnesses reported hearing as many as two dozen gunshots, and some told local TV they saw people shot in the head.

Jeffrey Peck, manager of a leather goods store, said mall workers ran up to tell him to close up his store.

"I told the customer to go into the back room and, as I was shutting the gate, I heard two gunshots ring out."

Shoppers and store workers were trapped inside the mall, which has about 135 stores, and huddled behind locked doors or inside dressing rooms. Others streamed out of mall exits with their hands raised.

The news website MSNBC reported witnesses as saying a young black man had been handcuffed and taken into custody.

Keith Fidler, a Von Maur employee, said he heard five to six shots followed by 15 to 20 more.

Mr Fidler said he huddled in the corner of the men's clothing department with about a dozen other employees until police yelled at them to get out of the store.

Mr Fidler said he did not see the shooting but saw a person lying still by a lift as he was leaving the store.

A woman who answered the phone at an Old Navy store said 20 to 30 customers were huddled with employees in a back storeroom.

"All we know was people were running and screaming down the hallway by Von Maur saying there was a shooting, and then they locked us down,'' said the woman, who said her name was Heidi.

A witness, Shawn Vidlak, said he heard four or five rapid shots "like a nail gun".

At first he thought it was noise from construction work at the mall.

"People started screaming about gunshots,'' Mr Vidlak said.

"I grabbed my wife and kids we got out of there as fast as we could.''

President George W. Bush was in Omaha today for a fundraiser but left about an hour before the shooting.

AFP, Reuters

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2007, 07:09:12 PM »
Information on the supposed killer.

http://www.ketv.com/news/14782867/detail.html
OMAHA, Neb. -- The shooter at Westroads Mall was identified as Robert A. Hawkins of Bellevue, according to the Sarpy County Sheriff's Department.

Hawkins, 19, had been arrested on a couple of misdemeanors in November and was due in court this month. One charge included minor in possession of alcohol. He was arrested on Nov. 24.

Sarpy County deputies said they are getting a warrant to search Hawkins' home in the Quail Creek neighborhood in Bellevue.
sponsor

At 4:30 p.m., Rollie Yost, in the Sarpy County Sheriff's Office, said shortly after the shooting, Hawkins' mother walked into its office with a note that "could be interpreted as suicidal."

Yost said Sarpy County is working with Omaha police.

A friend of Hawkins, Shawn, told KETV NewsWatch 7 said Hawkins had been on antidepressants. He was staying with friends in Quail Creek, the friend said, and he said Hawkins had recently begun bouncing from job to job and making "some bad judgment calls." Shawn said he was shocked to hear it was the man he calls "Robbie." Shawn said he had heard through the grapevine on Wednesday that Robbie was suicidal.

Shawn said he last saw Hawkins a few months ago.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2007, 07:12:09 PM »
I don't know.  There is such a thing as random killing.  But the angle of sending Bush a message.....perhaps.

I just don't jump to conclusions until more is known.  Otherwise, we really do appear a bit skiddish.

Patriot X

have you ever been involved in the first stages of an investigation?  This is how it is done, wtf?  We put a bunch of stuff on the walls and see the connections.  we are concluding nothing, we are investigating like we should have all done on 9/11/2001 instead of waiting years.  Actually we should have all been doing this since Kennedy got assassinated.  Every incomplete investigation erodes our liberties and I am getting sick of it.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2007, 07:12:58 PM »
Early report of 2nd "person";

"Police arrested one person and may be looking for a second, according to workers locked inside the Westroads Mall in Omaha, which police closed. "

This part was deleted from the following news story and changed to this;

"Authorities did not believe there was another gunman at large, she said."

but it's still listed on Google;

http://news.google.com/news?q=second+person+westroads+mall&sourceid=mozilla-search&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn

Gunman shoots five in US mall
NEWS.com.au, Australia - 2 hours ago
Police arrested one person and may be looking for a second, according to workers locked inside the Westroads Mall in Omaha, which police closed. ...

screenshots anyone?

BTW they did the same thing (on a greater scale as there was a 2 hr gap) with the VT massacre

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »

These are news stories from the last month.

Finland mourns school shooting victims
Thu Nov 8, 2007 10:29am EST

High court to rule on Washington DC gun ban
Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:26pm EST

Japan tightens gun control after spate of shootings
Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:58am EST

Europeans Endorse Stricter Gun Control
Published: November 30, 2007

Gun-control advocates to be honoured
Published: 4 hours ago

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Biggs

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2007, 07:20:17 PM »
have you ever been involved in the first stages of an investigation?  This is how it is done, wtf?  We put a bunch of stuff on the walls and see the connections.  we are concluding nothing, we are investigating like we should have all done on 9/11/2001 instead of waiting years.  Actually we should have all been doing this since Kennedy got assassinated.

I am sure there are plenty of people (myself certainly included) who wish we had paid more attention earlier - still better late than never .................................. hopefully.

With the Bush visit, rumours of second gunman, news diversion from NIE and other stories it sure does look again like there are too many coincidences. Especially on the heels of Fridays events in NH we seem to have a mind control event yet again.

(note also recent events in Europe where school shooters have been stopped at least 3 times in the last month before they shot anyone and one Finnish kid killed 8 and wrote all this NWO and Darwinian eugenics stuff on the web)

Somebody is playing games with mind control victims.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2007, 07:21:01 PM »
These are news stories from the last month.

Finland mourns school shooting victims
Thu Nov 8, 2007 10:29am EST

High court to rule on Washington DC gun ban
Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:26pm EST

Japan tightens gun control after spate of shootings
Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:58am EST

Europeans Endorse Stricter Gun Control
Published: November 30, 2007

Gun-control advocates to be honoured
Published: 4 hours ago

If everyone in that mall was armed, there would only be 1 death (assuming there was only one killer).  He would have gotten popped the second he took out his rifle.

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2007, 07:21:41 PM »
Carry on Sane (er TRON),

SHEEEESH!

Patriot X
Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2007, 07:21:57 PM »

No screenshot on the actual story, but at least it proves the story once had that information of looking for a second shooter.

Offline NEPB

• Renagade

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2007, 07:25:38 PM »

No screenshot on the actual story, but at least it proves the story once had that information of looking for a second shooter.

saved locally, thanks!

We have the start time of the shooting at 1:42PM, anybody have something else?

Anybody have an exact time that Bush left the airport?

Are there any other blogs looking into this?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2007, 07:30:43 PM »
Is this a distraction for the moments ago Snake God Senate Bill?

Moments ago, the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee
passed the Climate Security Act.

More:

On 12/4/2007 a report by the new group Presidential Climate Action Project was published. This document is called the Presidential Climate Action Plan: http://www.climateactionproject.com/docs/PCAP_12_4_2007.pdf

This is a 178 page document.

The carbon tax is raised briefly (page 157): Policies vulnerable to dispute include stronger energy-efficiency standards, renewable-energy portfolio standards,subsidies for alternative energy, carbon taxes and stronger standards for fuel efficiency. In effect, world trade policies backed by the United States are designed to reduce the role of government, which can inhibit federal action to increase the nation’s energy and climate security.

The entire article essentially dismisses nuclear power as "clean energy". For example on page 158 the authors write: The President should propose the creation of a new specialized international agency – the International Renewable Energy Agency (IREA) – to administer the shift of global energy subsidies from fossil and nuclear energy projects (now between $150 billion and $250 billion annually) to renewable energy investments (now about $10 billion). By one estimate, the basic electricity needs of a billion people could be provided with 56 gigawatts of generation at a cost of $100 billion.

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2007, 07:32:29 PM »
President Bush Visits Omaha, Nebraska
Eppley Airfield
Omaha, Nebraska
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/12/20071205.html

9:01 A.M. CST
THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm pleased to be back in Nebraska. I do want to say a couple words about Iran before I talk about my friend, Mike Johanns.

On the way out here I spoke with my team, who gave me a report on conversations that the Secretary of State and our National Security Advisor have had over the last couple of days with their counterparts in the United Kingdom, in Germany and France and Russia. These countries understand that the Iranian nuclear issue is a problem, and continues to be a problem that must be addressed by the international community. A number of them have said so publicly, and I appreciate their comments.

I appreciate the work of our intelligence community in helping us better understand Iran's past and present nuclear activities. Their information is critical in increasing our understanding and helping us develop a sound policy.

It is clear from the latest NIE that the Iranian government has more to explain about its nuclear intentions and past actions, especially the covert nuclear weapons program pursued until the fall of 2003, which the Iranian regime has yet to acknowledge. The Iranians have a strategic choice to make. They can come clean with the international community about the scope of their nuclear activities and fully accept the longstanding offer to suspend their enrichment program and come to the table and negotiate, or they can continue on a path of isolation that is not in the best interest of the Iranian people. The choice is up to the Iranian regime.

I'm here also to talk about my friend, Mike Johanns. I have gotten to know him well, and there's no doubt in my mind he'll make a great United States senator from the state of Nebraska. (Applause.) He's an honorable, decent man, and he's a humble man. When given a task he'd get the job done.

People of Nebraska have gotten to know Mike as a result of his leadership when he was the governor. I got to know Mike as the result of his being a fine leader at the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Mike understands farming and he understands ranching. He understands the issues that the people who work the soil will face. If I were someone living in Nebraska who cared about the agricultural industry I'd want somebody who knew what he was talking about being my senator. And Mike Johanns knows what he's talking about when it comes to agricultural matters.

He also understands what he's talking about when it comes to national security matters. He sat in the Cabinet Room with me and other members of my Cabinet, discussing how best to secure the United States of America from the threats of the world in which we live. It is important for the people of Nebraska to have a senator who understands the realities of the world and is willing to support the government in its efforts to protect the American people.

Mike Johanns is a man of values. He understands Nebraskan values. He can articulate Nebraskan values, but more importantly, he lives Nebraskan values.

And so I've come to say to the people of this good state, I know you're going to make up your own mind for what's right, but if I was a voter in this state, I'd sure pull that lever for Mike Johanns for the United States senator. (Laughter.) And if my wife was a voter for this state -- (laughter) -- she'd try to pull it twice. (Laughter.)

So I'm proud to be here with Mike and Stephanie. Thank you, sir. Good luck and God bless you. Thank you very much. (Applause.)

END 9:06 A.M. CST

“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »
Bush's Trip Concludes
http://www.ketv.com/news/14778282/detail.html

OMAHA, Neb. -- The president touched down at Omaha's Eppley Airfield just before 9 a.m. Wednesday and at 10:45 a.m. was on his way to a fundraiser. By 12:50 p.m., he was back on Air Force One and ready to leave.

Before turning to the purpose for his trip, President George W. Bush talked about Iran. He said he and his staff have talked to international partners about the fact that Iran is still a threat, despite an intelligence report released on Tuesday.

Iran has more to explain about his nuclear program and past actions, Bush said at Eppley Airfield
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

AmericasPatriot

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2007, 07:36:00 PM »
Here's a screencap of the Google news story listing with the "second person" part highlighted.   The media has been caught red-handed censoring news stories.   This is proof that the Omaha mall shooting is a Black-OP.

Make copies of this and put it up on infowars.com and prisonplanet.com.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2007, 07:38:35 PM »
More on the Carbon Tax from the White House:

Press Briefing by Chairman of Environmental Quality James Connaughton and Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs Paula Dobriansky on U.N. Convention on Climate Change
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/12/20071205-9.html
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room 2:06 P.M. EST

CHAIRMAN CONNAUGHTON: Good afternoon, everybody. Let me just start with the Bali meetings already underway in Indonesia. We are working on a new discussion on climate change for after the Kyoto Protocol expires in 2012. So let me give you a little bit of top-level background on it. Under Secretary Dobriansky is going to go into some detail about what's happening at the meetings itself, and then I'll come back up and put this in the context of the major economies meetings that the President has been convening, and put in the context of some of what's going on on the Hill right now.

So the top line, President Bush made clear that energy security and climate change are two of the greatest challenges of our time, and that the United States takes these challenges seriously. What we are looking toward is a new global agreement for after the Kyoto Protocol expires that will be environmentally effective and economically sustainable.

The President, in his speech on September 29th of this year, made clear that the United States is committed to advancing negotiations toward that end, and so we're looking forward to a positive outcome in Bali that will give us a road map -- it's being called the Bali road map -- which will set the negotiating agenda between now and what we hope will be rapid completion of negotiations by the end of 2009.

The U.S. will be bringing probably the most senior delegation that the U.S. has sent before. The State Department has the lead on the negotiations, and Under Secretary Dobriansky will be fulfilling that role, along with her Senior Climate Negotiator, Dr. Harlan Watson. But in addition to that -- or and in addition to that, Ambassador Susan Schwab, the U.S. Trade Representative, will be attending a meeting of trade ministers. And this will be the first time trade ministers have met at a climate meeting. And Under Secretary of the Treasury David McCormick will be going for a finance ministers meeting, which will be the first time finance ministers have met at a climate change conference. And then I will be leaving on Saturday, and will join the delegation to play my own part in helping to advance the negotiations. And I'll be there during the ministerial portion of the meetings.

In addition to that, we'll have senior assistant secretary-level folks from the Department of Energy -- Andy Karsner, who deals with renewables and energy efficiency, which are two key topics; and we will have Assistant Secretary of State Claudia McMurray, who handles the forestry and other natural resource issues for the Department of State, which is also going to be a big subject of discussion in Bali. And I guess, finally, we'll have senior officials from USAID, because climate change adaptation is going to emerge as a prominent topic for the first time -- will find its way prominently onto the agenda, and so we'll have some people there working on that.

The meetings will conclude at the end of next week, after which time we hope to reconvene the major economies. And I'll talk to you a little bit about that after you hear from Under Secretary Dobriansky.

Much More:

Press Briefing
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/12/20071205-9.html

Senate Panel Takes Global Warming Bill
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Dec05/0,4670,GlobalWarmingSenate,00.html

Global Warming Vote on Snowy Day in Washington
http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2007/20071205155935.aspx

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2007, 07:42:10 PM »
If everyone in that mall was armed, there would only be 1 death (assuming there was only one killer).  He would have gotten popped the second he took out his rifle.

Absolutely! There is a world wide push to control firearms and MSM is really helping.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline BeaverDam

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2007, 07:42:39 PM »
"Here's a screencap of the Google news story listing with the "second person" part highlighted.   The media has been caught red-handed censoring news stories.   This is proof that the Omaha mall shooting is a Black-OP."

Easy cowboy, thats a bold statement to make after viewing a screenshot.  I really don't think its proof of anything but the fact that some thought there might be another shooter.

Offline stymo1

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2007, 07:44:57 PM »
A few photos:
From MSNBS

FOX News Headliner
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2007, 07:48:54 PM »
"Here's a screencap of the Google news story listing with the "second person" part highlighted.   The media has been caught red-handed censoring news stories.   This is proof that the Omaha mall shooting is a Black-OP."

Easy cowboy, thats a bold statement to make after viewing a screenshot.  I really don't think its proof of anything but the fact that some thought there might be another shooter.

There is no proof of anything yet, but there are many questions.  All initial reports seems to suggest this is a black operation (name one other time 9 people were murdered by a single shooter in a public place in the US and it was not a black op)

So they were sending a message and/or had a target, but wasted others to make it look random and/or wanted the media to mind control distract us but from what, there are many things going on:

1] NIE shows that Bush is a traitor to the constitution
2] Climate Bill in the Senate
3] Chief of Police in Mexico assassinated when checking out a tunnel with the help of US officers
4] Hillary/Rudy support of commiting more genocide in the Middle East
5] Israel's now obvious statement of defiance to the interests of the USA (could also be a distraction to put everything on Israel rather than the other Neo Cons across the world.  Whenever Illuminati gets close to being exposed, they throw the jews in the fire and escape persecution themselves.  The best way to prevent this is to cut them off immediately before any more tension builds).

Offline stymo1

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2007, 07:50:05 PM »
Gunman Kills Eight, Then Kills Himself, at Omaha Shopping Mall
Wednesday, December 05, 2007

OMAHA, Neb. —  BREAKING NEWS: A man with a rifle opened fire at a busy Omaha shopping mall Wednesday, killing eight people before taking his own life, police said. Five others were wounded, two critically.

WOWT-TV reported that the killer was a 19-year-old man who left a suicide note stating, "I'm going out in style." The man's vehicle was reportedly found in the parking lot.

An official identified the gunman as Robert A. Hawkins, age 19 or 20. Hawkins mother brought the note to the local sheriff's office.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,315342,00.html
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

Offline Biggs

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2007, 07:50:42 PM »
shooter described as 19 and depressed, on medication and with a history of mental issues and an upcoming court case for alcohol related offences. no link yet.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline stymo1

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »
9 Dead In Omaha Mall Shooting
Gunman Fatally Shoots 8 And Wounds 5 Before Killing Self; Suicide Note Found

Comments 209
OMAHA, Neb., Dec. 5, 2007

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/05/national/main3579871.shtml

(CBS/AP) A man opened fire with a rifle at a busy department store Wednesday, killing eight people before taking his own life, in an attack that made holiday shoppers run screaming through a mall and barricade themselves in dressing rooms. Five more people were wounded, two critically.

The gunman left a suicide note that was found at his home by relatives, said a law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the shooting. Omaha television station KETV reported that the note said he wanted to "go out in style."

The official identified the gunman as Robert A. Hawkins, age 20.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2007, 07:53:56 PM »
shooter described as 19 and depressed, on medication and with a history of mental issues and an upcoming court case for alcohol related offences. no link yet.

Guys see the movie Dark Blue, grab a couple of patsies and then create the dots to incriminate them.  Of course accidentally kill them while you are arresting them.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2007, 07:57:21 PM »
9 Dead In Omaha Mall Shooting
Gunman Fatally Shoots 8 And Wounds 5 Before Killing Self; Suicide Note Found

Comments 209
OMAHA, Neb., Dec. 5, 2007

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/05/national/main3579871.shtml

(CBS/AP) A man opened fire with a rifle at a busy department store Wednesday, killing eight people before taking his own life, in an attack that made holiday shoppers run screaming through a mall and barricade themselves in dressing rooms. Five more people were wounded, two critically.

The gunman left a suicide note that was found at his home by relatives, said a law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the shooting. Omaha television station KETV reported that the note said he wanted to "go out in style."

The official identified the gunman as Robert A. Hawkins, age 20.

Initial reports were that he failed in an attempt to try and kill himself.

Did someone execute him later when they found out he was an MK Ultra patsy?

The cache of this information should still be available.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »
After browsing through all of the media, the only thing that NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT is Climate Control Bill

That kind of narrows down the list of cui bono.

Weasel

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2007, 08:05:33 PM »
If everyone in that mall was armed, there would only be 1 death (assuming there was only one killer).  He would have gotten popped the second he took out his rifle.

I think there would've been alot more deaths as nervous soccermoms took to their guns and fired at what they _thought_ was where the gunman was....

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »
I think there would've been alot more deaths as nervous soccermoms took to their guns and fired at what they _thought_ was where the gunman was....

well 100% of history says that you are wrong.  The main reason people shoot others is because they do not fear getting shot themselves.  If there is a law that denies everyone the right to bear arms then the ONLY ones with guns are inherently criminals.

A year before VT, another shooter came around to kill and he was gunned down by someone who grabbed their gun from their car.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2007, 08:16:55 PM »
They have already manufactured the story

THERE WILL BE NO INVESTIGATION INTO THE MASSACRE IN OMAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

That is right, there is no investigation, all work is now being done to stick to the oficial lone gunman story.  There will be demonization of the kid and many interviews showing emotions, crying, and sad helplessness.  We will all be conditioned to fear everyone and congress will pass more surveillance laws on children, drugs, guns, innocent citizens.  After 5 hours the entire investigation into the first time ever 9 death massacre in a mall is CLOSED.

If you mention anything other than Rothschild's Associated Press' story, you will be deamed an ENEMY OF THE STATE!

5 hours

9 dead

No investigation

AmericasPatriot

« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2007, 08:24:16 PM »
Grenade found in Westroads Mall parking lot last Friday;

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/11995001.html

Grenade Found In Mall Parking Lot
Device removed by Bomb Squad

The Omaha Police Department's Bomb Squad removed what authorities describe as a grenade from a parking lot at Westroads Mall Friday night.

Police say they responded to a call at 10:34 p.m. regarding an explosive that had been found there.

Mall security directed officers to the device and the Bomb Squad was called in to remove it.

The circumstances of the case are under investigation.

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »
WOWT is reporting live right now from their website.

http://www.wowt.com/

They are reporting that Robert Hawkins left two suicide notes at his home.  He also left a will.
He was fired from a fast food job today.

From what I can gather from these live reports, the notes were left before he was fired from his job.  They couldn't confirm that though at this time.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2007, 08:28:23 PM »
Grenade found in Westroads Mall parking lot last Friday;

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/11995001.html

Grenade Found In Mall Parking Lot
Device removed by Bomb Squad

The Omaha Police Department's Bomb Squad removed what authorities describe as a grenade from a parking lot at Westroads Mall Friday night.

Police say they responded to a call at 10:34 p.m. regarding an explosive that had been found there.

Mall security directed officers to the device and the Bomb Squad was called in to remove it.

The circumstances of the case are under investigation.

NICE CATCH!

Add this to the list of abnomalities that warrent an actual investigation!

How many grenages are found lying around?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2007, 08:30:21 PM »
WOWT is reporting live right now from their website.

http://www.wowt.com/

They are reporting that Robert Hawkins left two suicide notes at his home.  He also left a will.
He was fired from a fast food job today.

From what I can gather from these live reports, the notes were left before he was fired from his job.  They couldn't confirm that though at this time.

2 suicide notes OMFG - how many times have we found multiple suicide notes by an MK Ultra patsy?

What about the hospital he was being treated at?

If he is indeed a patsy (looks like a heck of a bit of evidence so far) then someone was monitoring this guy, someone was targeting him.

AmericasPatriot

« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2007, 08:34:52 PM »
Here's another one;

http://action3news.com/Global/story.asp?S=7437094

Police Remove Grenade from Westroads Parking Lot

Posted: Dec 1, 2007 05:26 PM

Omaha, NE - Police removed a grenade from the parking lot outside Westroads Mall late Friday.

Omaha Police say someone found the grenade in the mall parking lot near The Cheesecake Factory.  It was still intact - meaning the pin had not been removed.  Police say no one was around when they found the grenade.  The bomb squad safely removed it from the area.

Police do not have any suspects at this hour.

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2007, 08:37:23 PM »
http://tailrank.com/4124079/Police-Remove-Grenade-from-Westroads-Parking-Lot

19 Year old ROBERT A. HAWKINS "Wanted to Go Out in Style"
mypetjawa.mu.nu Found 4 hours ago
Local media report Suspect ID'd as Robert A. Hawkins of Bellevue, Nebraska . 19 years old. KETV : Mother found suicidal note, brought it to police station. Shooter was on antidepressants. Shooter had made violent threats to friends over past week. Suicide note found on car. " Wanted to go out in style " Shooter sent text message to ex-girlfriend 20 minutes before shooting saying he was going to, " go out in a blaze of glory ." So, terror theory out . Narcissistic sociopath piece of filth theory in .

DARK HALF-END GAME

Weasel

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2007, 08:42:48 PM »
well 100% of history says that you are wrong.  The main reason people shoot others is because they do not fear getting shot themselves.  If there is a law that denies everyone the right to bear arms then the ONLY ones with guns are inherently criminals.

A year before VT, another shooter came around to kill and he was gunned down by someone who grabbed their gun from their car.

Yes yes i know you have your second amendment in the states, and i agree with it, as a part of keeping the militia armed. On teh other hand i dont know about EVERYBODY walking around with guns. Its off topic, kinda, but i think if everybody had guns, they wouldnt even know who the bad guy was and start shooting at eachother or something. And some might fire their weapns in a situtation where they "feel" insecure, but really arent. I will probably get meself a gun once i have the hunting certificat and keep one in my home incase of something fishy goes on, but i would'nt want to go in a mall where i knew everybody had a gun. And i am pointing to statistics where USA is one of the most "dangerous" countries in terms of death at the barrel of a gun. I dont know if its to be blamed on whatever reason, but it would concern me anyway. And i get the whole point of carrying a gun, dont get me wrong, i just havent made up my mind on it yet.