FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings-Omaha/Colorodo/Whose Next? Vegas?

Author Topic: FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings-Omaha/Colorodo/Whose Next? Vegas?  (Read 128846 times)

Offline DGOOCH

Re: Omaha shooting (FBI/DHS Onsite)/Colorodo Shootings - Just the beginning?
« Reply #320 on: December 10, 2007, 04:28:57 PM »
This is what I personally saw on the live internet streams of the various Omaha TV News stations.

I went from stream to stream and every time I heard something of consequence I jotted it down.

One of the strangest aspects I've found besides the initial report of a young black male with a green army vest and m-16 is the fact that the mayor and the police chief were out of town while you have the President visiting and the DHS doing a major drill.

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #321 on: December 10, 2007, 04:31:27 PM »
This is what I personally saw on the live internet streams of the various Omaha TV News stations.

I went from stream to stream and every time I heard something of consequence I jotted it down.

One of the strangest aspects I've found besides the initial report of a young black male with a green army vest and m-16 is the fact that the mayor and the police chief were out of town while you have the President visiting and the DHS doing a major drill.

Yes, I remember reading the mayor had to return from a vacation in the Bahamas.  Not sure if it's normal for a mayor to be absent during a presidential visit.

Offline DGOOCH

« Reply #322 on: December 10, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
I now see that my comment has been removed from the truthnews.us article

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1170

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #323 on: December 10, 2007, 04:35:55 PM »
I now see that my comment has been removed from the truthnews.us article

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1170

They might need more evidence than your memory to back up your claims.

JayDyer

Colorado shooter: homeschooled, mental health problems, & "hated Xians"
« Reply #324 on: December 10, 2007, 07:16:17 PM »
All the standard M.O.  Black trench coat, mental problems, homeschooled, yet "hated Xians." 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071210/ap_on_re_us/church_shootings

Jay

JayDyer

Re: Colorado shooter: homeschooled, mental health problems, & "hated Xians"
« Reply #325 on: December 10, 2007, 07:29:01 PM »
Fox Piece:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316322,00.html

Berkowitz was also involved in evangelical training centers in Ashland, KY that was actually a government front.  As Alex noted on today's show, so many of these are government psy-ops programs.

JayDyer

Offline Amishism

Colorado Church Gunman Killed Himself
« Reply #327 on: December 11, 2007, 05:28:55 PM »
Colorado Church Gunman Killed Himself
By JUDITH KOHLER,AP
2007-12-11

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Dec. 11) - The man who killed four people at a church and missionary training center was killed by a bullet he fired himself, though he was hit by shots from a church security officer, police said Tuesday.

Matthew Murray, 24, was struck multiple times by a security officer at New Life Church Sunday, but his death was ruled a suicide, the El Paso County Coroner's Office concluded after an autopsy.

I watched her on Larry King live. I don't think she said anything about him shooting himself with his rifle. She was there. I believe her over the news report and sham autopsy. They are lying. Nothing can be beLIEved out of the media. Always listen to both sides IF you ever get to hear the other side. In this case we did. She said she KILLED him and it will affect her for the rest of her life.

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
Re: Colorado Church Gunman Killed Himself
« Reply #328 on: December 11, 2007, 05:47:37 PM »
I think the security guard killed him?...
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Amishism

Re: FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings - Omaha/Colorodo/Whose Next?
« Reply #329 on: December 11, 2007, 06:16:06 PM »
Here's video of her testimony about shooting him, she says nothing about the gunman killing himself.
http://www.yahoo.com/s/757615

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings - Omaha/Colorodo/Whose Next?
« Reply #330 on: December 11, 2007, 08:45:12 PM »
Six students shot getting off school bus in Vegas
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/11/184521/38/206/420850
by Randolph06  Tue Dec 11, 2007 at 04:52:42 PM PST

Some more sad news today. Shortly after 2pm today, at least two teens shot six people as they got off a school bus. It looks like 2007 is ending in a flurry of violence on the homefront. This story talks about a "gang-related argument" but there's not much to go on at this point. The students were returning home from Mojave High School. All six victims were taken to the hospital, two are in critical condition. The shooters remain at large. Let's hope that all six pull through and that we get no more of these incidents in this season of peace. I cant help but feeling a sense of national despair. I know Omaha and Colorado and Las Vegas are different stories but it's hard to keep from feeling we live in broken times. If you have any further news please post.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline DGOOCH

Re: FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings-Omaha/Colorodo/Whose Next? Vegas?
« Reply #331 on: December 11, 2007, 08:57:41 PM »
The Omaha mall shooting was near Offutt air force base

The church shooting in Colorado springs which has two air force bases in close proximity.

And now this one in Las Vegas near Nellis air force base.

These incidents are starting to smell.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #332 on: December 11, 2007, 09:10:53 PM »
Six school children shot, wounded in Las Vegas
http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2007-12-12T010007Z_01_N11564284_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-VEGAS-SHOOTING-COL.XML
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:00 PM EST

LAS VEGAS (Reuters) - Six children were shot and wounded in Las Vegas on Tuesday after getting off a school bus, but none of the injuries was life-threatening, police said. Initial reports said the six high school students had just stepped off a school bus when at least two suspects opened fire on them from a car that had been parked across the street. "The original report said that (witnesses) heard four to five shots and saw two children on the ground. Seconds later we got another call that another person heard about 10 gunshots and saw four kids (fall)," Las Vegas Police spokesman Ramon Denby said. "A total of six children, all of them high schoolers, have been shot," Denby said. "All of the injuries are non-life-threatening and all of the victims have been transported to the trauma center and are seeing doctors there." A spokeswoman for University Medical Center in Las Vegas, where the victims had been transported, declined to comment. The incident followed two other highly publicized gun tragedies in recent days -- a pair of weekend shootings at a Christian Missionary training center and a church in Colorado in which a 24-year-old man killed four people and then himself, and a shopping mall rampage in Omaha, Nebraska, in which a 19-year-old killed eight people and then himself with an assault rifle last week. Denby said police had detained five or six people for questioning but had not arrested any suspects and could not yet provide a description of the two assailants, other than to say that they were male. He said gang investigators were on the scene but that a motive had not yet been established for the shooting which occurred at 1:55 p.m. (4:55 p.m. EST).

Police: 6 students shot after getting off school bus in Las Vegas
http://www.680news.com/news/international/article.jsp?content=w121196A
December 11, 2007 - 20:59  By: Ryan Nakashima, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

LAS VEGAS - Six junior high or high school students were shot Tuesday after they left a school bus and two were critically hurt, police said. Gunshots rang out in northeastern Las Vegas just before 2 p.m. local time, Officer Bill Cassell said. Six young people were transported to area hospitals. Four had minor gunshot injuries and two were in critical condition, Cassell said. At least two people are believed to have taken part in the shootings, he said. Police were not saying whether the shooting suspects were on foot or in a vehicle. The school bus had left from Mojave high school earlier, said Clark County School District spokesman Michael Rodriguez. The school was expected to open Wednesday with extra security measures and support services, he said. The shooting occurred near two elementary schools, Woolley and Clyde Cox elementary schools. Rodriguez said both were locked down temporarily but were reopened before 3 p.m.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #333 on: December 11, 2007, 09:11:17 PM »
American papers are not talking about Vegas, something stinks!

UPDATE: I figured out why media is hush hush............TWO SHOOTERS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas puts a wrench in the gears of the "we need to spy on all the loners" theory of how to increase security.

Offline JaredThaJa

• Illuminati The Elite of The Antichrist
« Reply #334 on: December 11, 2007, 09:38:17 PM »
This is all building to something bigger I think, possably with December 16th as the Target date, that fact that the Clinton Hostage situation was on the same day as the mini surge we did on November 30th I think may be significant.

They are waiting for their opportunity, this Colorado shooter being Homeschooled I feel is important also, Homeschooler do support Ron Paul.
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #335 on: December 12, 2007, 12:22:01 AM »
6 Shot at Nev. Bus Stop After H.s. Fight
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20071211/bus-stop-shooting/
RYAN NAKASHIMA and KATHLEEN HENNESSEY | December 12, 2007 12:02 AM EST | 

LAS VEGAS — Assailants shot six young people Tuesday at a school bus stop, wounding two critically, in a midday attack that followed a fight over a girl, authorities said. School police arrested three teenagers in the fight that happened hours before the shooting, Sheriff Doug Gillespie said. Investigators were still seeking two gunmen, who were believed to have fled on foot from the scene of the shooting, a working class neighborhood of northeast Las Vegas. An 18-year-old man was in critical condition and a 17-year-old boy was upgraded to serious condition, both with gunshots to the torso, said Cheryl Persinger, a University Medical Center spokeswoman.

Authorities would not release any other information about the two victims who were still hospitalized late Tuesday, including whether they were students. All six had just stepped off the bus, which was coming from the high school, authorities said. Investigators initially looked into the possibility of gang involvement, but Gillespie said it appeared the shootings were the second stage of a confrontation over a girl. Gillespie called the bus stop shooting "a carryover from what took place. This is not a random act." Those arrested after the school fight are about 16, Clark County School District police Lt. Ken Young said. Mojave had some 2,300 students last year, about evenly divided among blacks, whites and Hispanics, according to district materials. The shooting occurred just before 2 p.m., a couple of blocks from two elementary schools. Both were locked down temporarily but reopened in about an hour, district spokesman Michael Rodriguez said. Investigators said they found 9 mm and .45-caliber shell casings at the scene. Archie Gorai, 22, who lives about a block from the site of the shooting, said he heard about eight gunshots while he was wrapping Christmas presents at his home. "I told my wife it was gunshots. She thought it was firecrackers," Gorai said.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #336 on: December 12, 2007, 03:00:32 AM »
L.A. is like a 3rd world country.  Las Vegas is next.  There are too many illegal immigrants and California transplants and assorted other people from everywhere.  Some people vacation in Las Vegas and never leave.  The population has recently climbed to over 2 million.   Had it been just one or two people being shot,  the police  would have tried to hide the fact that it happened at all.  If the recession hits big time in 2008,  Las Vegas will not be a good place to vacation because there will be many people out of work and many people looking for a fast buck.  A friend of mine who lives there has had his air conditioner vandalized twice for less than $100 of copper tubing.  The insurance paid for the new air conditioners at $2800 each.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #337 on: December 12, 2007, 12:56:28 PM »
FBI warned about rampage
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071212/ap_on_re_us/church_shootings;_ylt=Av_d81eoRADHmDsBCDWh2Y.s0NUE
By GEORGE MERRITT and ERIC GORSKI, Associated Press Writers
2 hours, 55 minutes ago

DENVER - Federal authorities were alerted to anti-Christian postings apparently written by Matthew Murray only hours after he opened fire on a missionary center and just before his deadly rampage at a Colorado megachurch, the Web site's administrator said. Joe Istre, president of the Association of Former Pentecostals, which operates the site, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he and other forum participants had grown familiar with the frequent and disturbingly dark poetry and obsessions of one participant, whose nickname was nghtmrchld26. But when that same author — believed to be Murray — left at least 11 posts on the day of the twin shootings warning that he wanted to kill Christians, a forum participant immediately contacted the FBI, Istre said. "I'm coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill," one threat posted by nghtmrchld26 said. Istre said he received a message from a board member who claimed to have contacted the FBI about a half-hour before the bloodshed at New Life Church in Colorado Springs. "My reaction was disbelief, but then almost horror," Istre said of Murray's violence. "This guy was posting on our forums, and we are a support group out to help people, to try to get them to calm their fears and get them into a productive life. And here we are conversing with a dude who was a killer."

Denver FBI spokeswoman Rene Vonder Haar said the agency began an investigation immediately after receiving a phone call at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, but she refused to discuss the nature of the call. Vonder Haar said the information was passed on to police in Arvada, where two members of Youth With A Mission had been killed earlier Sunday, and Colorado Springs. But Colorado Springs police Sgt. Scott Schwall said police there didn't learn the Murray family home's address in Englewood until after the church shootings. On Wednesday, two services were planned to remember the four victims killed Sunday. Members of Youth With A Mission and members of New Life Church were to gather to worship, pray and mourn. Arvada police spokeswoman Susan Medina said police cannot say with certainty who nghtmrchld26 is. Istre also said his forum agreed to turn over all relevant information, and provided the FBI the Internet Protocol address of nghtmrchld26 to help confirm the poster's identity.

The Denver Post reported Wednesday that Murray also was apparently posting to a different forum under the name DyingChild_65, and may have foretold of his rampage there, too. In one posting, he references the one of the Columbine killers and the gunman who opened fire at Virginia Tech. He also mentioned Ricky Rodriguez, who stabbed a prominent member of a church once known as the Children of God, then shot himself in the head in 2005. The group had been accused of sexually and physically abusing child members during the 1970s and 1980s. "Like Cho, Eric Harris, Ricky Rodriguez and others, I'm going out to make a stand for the weak and the defenseless this is for all those young people still caught in the Nightmare of Christianity for all those people who've been abused and mistreated and taken advantage of by this evil sick religion Christian America this is YOUR Columbine," the newspaper quoted the post as saying. The Gazette of Colorado Springs reported Murray also posted rants under the name "Chrstnghtmr."

Ultimately, Istre said he believes the ex-Pentecostal forum helped the man, and he doesn't know what more the group could have done to prevent the bloodshed. "My gut instinct is that he was coming on our forums and posting all this stuff to provoke a negative reaction to where he'd be rejected again, so he can have another trophy, to say, 'I've been rejected by another organization, so here is my chance to strike back at the world.' I think in our organization he discovered an acceptance he probably never ran into." Murray, 19, was dismissed from Youth With a Mission in 2002 for what the training center has described only as health reasons. Youth With a Mission maintains an office at New Life Church's World Prayer Center. An autopsy Tuesday determined that Murray killed himself with a bullet to the head after he was brought down by gunfire from a volunteer security guard at the church, authorities said. [wtf? he was brought down by an armed Citizen who saved lives because she was packing heat yet they still spin spin spin]

Offline cad420guy

« Reply #338 on: December 12, 2007, 01:06:39 PM »
I wonder if it would be a different story if he was shot by a man.
It's sad that people died, but I love the fact he was dropped by a woman, who was packin'.

Offline Sonja

« Reply #339 on: December 13, 2007, 02:22:47 AM »
What is entirely suspect about the Omaha shooting is that there is no autopsy info coming around about the shooter, where and how he did kill himself. The story died an all too sudden death. So have all the other recent.
While our attention span is minimal, I want to know how this kid died. He did not kill himself with an SKS.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #340 on: December 21, 2007, 03:45:42 AM »
Turns out there is also a character in the upcoming movie, Cloverfield, who is named Robert Hawkins.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #341 on: December 21, 2007, 03:48:47 AM »
What is entirely suspect about the Omaha shooting is that there is no autopsy info coming around about the shooter, where and how he did kill himself. The story died an all too sudden death. So have all the other recent.
While our attention span is minimal, I want to know how this kid died. He did not kill himself with an SKS.

the stories die but the legislation lives.  2nd amendment death is 24 hours old...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=19296.0

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
Re: FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings--Mall is owned by The Federal Reserve
« Reply #342 on: October 23, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »
Is this just a coincidence?

"OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) - A $29 billion trail from the Federal Reserve's bailout of Wall Street investment bank Bear Stearns ends in a partially deserted shopping center on a bleak spot on the south side of Oklahoma City.

The Fed now owns the Crossroads Mall, a sprawling shopping complex at the junction of Interstate highways 244 and 35, complete with an oil well pumping crude in the parking lot -- except the Fed does not own the mineral rights."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE59K01420091021

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2009, 12:42:23 PM »
 Whenever the false left/right appear to be close to exposing some hint of truth to the public a FF occurs sidelining the issue which is soon forgotten by the attention span challenged masses.

It is in most if not all cases a carefully crafted scenario where the appearance is contrived as to instill the message that our government has a vestige of moral character left. Bringing a motion or suggesting an inquiry that would expose the facade behind the curtain is but a P.R. ruse.

Shootings are the most easily accomplished and cost effective way for those in control to sweep aside the planned attention they have brought unto themselves in their aim to ease the publics mind of the total corruption encapsulating our nations political system.

There will most likely be an escalation of such FF shootings as they continue to mesmerize the masses while pushing their agenda of total disarmament here in the U.S.

There is but one way to counter this and that is to educate those same masses with the tools we already have at our disposal.

Each individual whom we awaken is a victory and a blow against the NWO.

Never allow yourself to be disarmed. Laws that are not Constitutional are not Constitutionally enforceable, Second American Jurisprudence 2ND Edition, Sec 256.

Remember, Hitler never broke a single law of Germany, he just had them changed to facilitate his goals, sound familiar?," to big to fail"
"I got a waiver from myself", "its just a G.D piece of paper",etc.etc.etc..........
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #344 on: July 24, 2012, 12:09:49 PM »
FBI warned about rampage
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071212/ap_on_re_us/church_shootings;_ylt=Av_d81eoRADHmDsBCDWh2Y.s0NUE
By GEORGE MERRITT and ERIC GORSKI, Associated Press Writers
2 hours, 55 minutes ago

DENVER - Federal authorities were alerted to anti-Christian postings apparently written by Matthew Murray only hours after he opened fire on a missionary center and just before his deadly rampage at a Colorado megachurch, the Web site's administrator said. Joe Istre, president of the Association of Former Pentecostals, which operates the site, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he and other forum participants had grown familiar with the frequent and disturbingly dark poetry and obsessions of one participant, whose nickname was nghtmrchld26. But when that same author believed to be Murray left at least 11 posts on the day of the twin shootings warning that he wanted to kill Christians, a forum participant immediately contacted the FBI, Istre said. "I'm coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill," one threat posted by nghtmrchld26 said. Istre said he received a message from a board member who claimed to have contacted the FBI about a half-hour before the bloodshed at New Life Church in Colorado Springs. "My reaction was disbelief, but then almost horror," Istre said of Murray's violence. "This guy was posting on our forums, and we are a support group out to help people, to try to get them to calm their fears and get them into a productive life. And here we are conversing with a dude who was a killer."

Denver FBI spokeswoman Rene Vonder Haar said the agency began an investigation immediately after receiving a phone call at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, but she refused to discuss the nature of the call. Vonder Haar said the information was passed on to police in Arvada, where two members of Youth With A Mission had been killed earlier Sunday, and Colorado Springs. But Colorado Springs police Sgt. Scott Schwall said police there didn't learn the Murray family home's address in Englewood until after the church shootings. On Wednesday, two services were planned to remember the four victims killed Sunday. Members of Youth With A Mission and members of New Life Church were to gather to worship, pray and mourn. Arvada police spokeswoman Susan Medina said police cannot say with certainty who nghtmrchld26 is. Istre also said his forum agreed to turn over all relevant information, and provided the FBI the Internet Protocol address of nghtmrchld26 to help confirm the poster's identity.

The Denver Post reported Wednesday that Murray also was apparently posting to a different forum under the name DyingChild_65, and may have foretold of his rampage there, too. In one posting, he references the one of the Columbine killers and the gunman who opened fire at Virginia Tech. He also mentioned Ricky Rodriguez, who stabbed a prominent member of a church once known as the Children of God, then shot himself in the head in 2005. The group had been accused of sexually and physically abusing child members during the 1970s and 1980s. "Like Cho, Eric Harris, Ricky Rodriguez and others, I'm going out to make a stand for the weak and the defenseless this is for all those young people still caught in the Nightmare of Christianity for all those people who've been abused and mistreated and taken advantage of by this evil sick religion Christian America this is YOUR Columbine," the newspaper quoted the post as saying. The Gazette of Colorado Springs reported Murray also posted rants under the name "Chrstnghtmr."

Ultimately, Istre said he believes the ex-Pentecostal forum helped the man, and he doesn't know what more the group could have done to prevent the bloodshed. "My gut instinct is that he was coming on our forums and posting all this stuff to provoke a negative reaction to where he'd be rejected again, so he can have another trophy, to say, 'I've been rejected by another organization, so here is my chance to strike back at the world.' I think in our organization he discovered an acceptance he probably never ran into." Murray, 19, was dismissed from Youth With a Mission in 2002 for what the training center has described only as health reasons. Youth With a Mission maintains an office at New Life Church's World Prayer Center. An autopsy Tuesday determined that Murray killed himself with a bullet to the head after he was brought down by gunfire from a volunteer security guard at the church, authorities said. [wtf? he was brought down by an armed Citizen who saved lives because she was packing heat yet they still spin spin spin]
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline 37

« Reply #345 on: July 24, 2012, 03:11:57 PM »
This Mathew Murray has some interesting similarities to James Holmes.

Murray, the son of a prominent neurologist, grew up in Englewood, Colo., and was home-schooled in what's been described as a deeply religious family. A computer enthusiast, Murray had only only one previous brush with the law a traffic ticket earlier this year.

Police say in the second attack, Murray was carrying an assault rifle, two handguns, smoke bombs and 1,000 rounds of ammunition. Police did not say where Murray obtained the items.

According to Aurora police Holmes had an assault rifle, two handguns a shotgun and some form of smoke bomb/tear gas.  Matthew Murray was shot before he could enter a church during services...not a terribly different plan than Holmes had for the movie theater.

November 1991- Physics student Gang Lu (Chinese National) shoots 5 people in Van Allen Hall at Iowa University.  He is a top researcher in the very new field of plasma energy.  His group was working under grants from NASA

April 1992- Stanford University Computer student Andreas Drexler (German National) drives from Cali to Indiana and kills an ex-girlfriend and a male bystander in a dormitory at Indiana University, before fleeing on foot and ultimately shooting himself as police closed in.  In his car police found 2000 rounds of ammo.  It is a mystery why he fled into a nearby neighborhood in a town he did not know.  Drexler wrote the original MURPHI language.  It is still used today as a program debugging device.  The MURPHI group at Stanford was working under grants from DARPA and the Office of Naval Research.  Another MURPHI team member was David Dill who has become vocal in the anti-electronic voting movement.

The Virginia Tech shooter was a patient at the same psychiatric hospital as another campus shooter in Virginia(I list them in the original post linked above).  This hospital is extremely close to a DARPA facility.  What Madsen was saying about "super soldiers" could fit the description of Cho(the VT shooter).

What I find really interesting though, is that Holmes was basically running a game plan that Matthew Murray tried to implement in another Denver suburb five years prior.  Go into a crowded place, pop off smoke and open fire.  He was following the diagram down to weapon selection.

Like Gang Lu, Andreas Drexler and the Unabomber, Holmes is an incredibly gifted student who has his research funded by the federal government.  In the cases of Drexler and Gang Lu, I suspect they were "removed" in order for their research to be stolen.  I'm pretty sure Cho was probably more like a super soldier experiment gone wrong and the other Virginia shooter was used to assassinate a high level Clinton official who was investigating the 2000 presidential election as a fraud.  What was Holmes used for?  Maybe nothing more than what Alex claims...a chance to sign the UN treaty.  It doesn't seem likely that he was used to assassinate anyone in particular.  And, it seems less likely he was used to steal research, unlike Drexler and Gang Lu, he doesn't appear to be a renowned expert in his field.

But, I have little doubt that he is "mind controlled", especially considering the "exercise" scheduled at Colorado U...which also sounds a bit like a re-enactment of Matthew Murray's rampage(had it not been foiled by an armed citizen, of course).

Channel 37

Offline 37

« Reply #346 on: August 20, 2012, 11:34:56 AM »
Aurora shooting victim Rebecca Wingo fearless, lived life with abandon
http://www.denverpost.com/theatershooting/ci_21146142/shooting-victim-wingo-was-fearless-lived-life-abandon

Rebecca spent nearly a decade living in Hawaii and serving as an Air Force translator. It was in her intense foreign-language training at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, Calif., that she met Robert Wingo, and their lives became intertwined.

Did you know that the DC Snipers shot an FBI agent in charge of InfraGard?

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/11/unfinished-life-beltway-sniper-victim-linda-franklin
She approached the CIA for work but was told she was too old. The FBI welcomed her, offering her a spot in its National Infrastructure Protection Center.

There, Franklin's adaptability was quickly rewarded. One holiday, a supervisor asked her and fellow analyst Shirlyn Baker to oversee the inaugural meeting of a new bureau program. Those in charge had fallen to the flu.

With short notice and scant background, Baker recalled, "we just winged it." When time came for questions, she watched Franklin work her magic.

"She came out of that room and she had smoothed the feathers. The afternoon session went like clockwork."

The two women became project managers for InfraGard, an information-sharing partnership between government and private business.

They spent most of the next two years putting the program together, with Baker as the technical adviser and Franklin working the crowds. They wore out the phones, flew all over the country, coordinated countless training sessions
, surrendered evenings, weekends and holidays.

By the time the program rolled out in January 2000, the women were fast friends.

Prior to 9/11 the FBI and Big Business are working together to protect "Der Homeland"...  ::)

With Franklin and her cancer stricken partner out of the way, much like their predecessors who got "the flu", the FBI could put whoever they wanted in charge and take the program in any direction they wanted.

I'm not saying that Rebecca Wingo was some high level operative, or that she was necessarily a specific target in the shootings...just pointing out that there is a history of using events like this to eliminate specific targets.

Channel 37