Chron. of events:
Okay here what OP said until page 50
(The rest will I do tonight)
Added are some postings that seem important.
-OP 6/26/2010 10:58 AM My girl friend has a D.E.D link on her laptop from the French Embassy. (She works at the embassy) Crazy traffic on DED
*DED [link to www.ded.de
* (AC 1001520 Wow. 3 days ago, a Florida fisherman reported spotting a mysterious SUB. GLP had the scoop as well.)
Fishing Boat Chases Mysterious Sub Off Florida Beach!!!
[link to www.palmbeachpost.com
Ryan Danoff was fishing with two friends about four miles off Hollywood beach Sunday when he spied what appeared to be a mast on the horizon.
Funny thing: There was no boat underneath it.
Danoff, a Fort Lauderdale fish farmer who's on the water at least three days a week, aimed his 31-foot center console Fishy Business at the mysterious upright and found himself eye to eye with a periscope. "It was crazy," he said. "If it was just myself out there I wouldn't believe what I saw." Danoff moved closer. "It took off," he said. Very fast, about 20 knots. The periscope sank beneath the waves, and whatever was below the surface blew its ballast, sending aloft a mighty hiccup of bubbles. After five minutes the sea lay once again undisturbed.
Danoff, 30, reported the episode to the Coast Guard. They said they'd get back to him, but never did.
Sub sightings baffle witnesses : Officials theorize that Navy vessels are in transit or doing testing
[link to www.sun-sentinel.com
-OP 11:09 AM Something like 10% of the worlds submarines are gathered in the Gulf of Mexico. What the f**k are they all doing there or rather what the f**k are they looking for? DED shows 12 US, 2 French, 3 British, 2 Russian, 1 Canadian, 3 German, 1 Israeli and 2 Unknown submarines
-OP 11:18 AM Two days ago I posted that they sent a French Research ship there.
* (AC 1001520 : 1. Look OP, be careful. They don't mess around. 2. Who can blame any country for not investigating this sabotage? This is destroying the whole Atlantic and this is international water, per BP. Screw BP, they are letting it go on and on. Well perhaps the International Community said ENOUGH and will seal the leaks themselves. )
-OP 11:25 AM Ok that makes sense, noone trusting US or BP, they send their own submarines to take a look as you say
-OP 11:39 AM Ok good news. French captain he now says his sub not sunk only badly damaged, 17 sailor injured. Asking for assistance and rescue. He says attack from aircraft and not another submarine.
-OP 11:48 AM Attack from US helicopter. All sailors bleeding from ear.
-OP 12:07 PM OK, captain says surfacing in 12 minutes and magnetic radiation above normal on surface. What is magnetic radiation?
-OP 12:39 PM wait
-OP 12:40 PM Ok, captain confirms surface but waiting for all fires to be out. Then he will open main hatch. Another two DED channels is now open. One from office of Prazuck, other from Mistral command
* (PatrikC325 12:44 PM 4 fighter jets took from Ellington Field screaming toward the gulf!)
* (minimeister 12:56 PM the interesting points have been;
- The mention of the "magnetic radiation" I commented on earlier.
- The fact that this mention would be part of what the commander of the sub would be relaying to HQ
- The captain mentions attack by helicopter and the bleeding from ears is consistent with the type of attack that an anti-sub helo would use (depth charges)
- The captain waited until fires were out to open hatch after surfacing, standard procedure for sub mariners but a detail that non-military probably wouldn't include
- The reference to Prazuck. He's the spokesman that always gets involved to explain french casualties
If there's anything to this Prazuck's activity should provide clues. How busy is he today?
[link to translate.google.com] )
* (minimeister 1:40 PM Maybe it is the french sub "Emeraude"
[link to www.timesonline.co.uk
Remember the disappearance of the Air France flight 447 ... the French govt sent a nuclear sub, the "Emeraude" to look for the black box. Here's the story with a video of Prazuck talking about it; VID [link to www.itnsource.com
"The search for the black boxes was resumed last month. It is now expected to continue into June, with Air France and the Airbus company each paying €1.5 million (£1.26 million) to finance the operation.")
-OP 1:51 PM There are now 23 DED channels open. Very difficult to read transmissions that I need to post. I'm trying following the one from Mistrel command. It is serious one
-OP 2:12 PM Apologies, I have not time answer questionaire. Girlfriend says it is something like digital emergency scrambling device in english. She just call it DED. Im using her laptop with permission.
-OP 2:14 PM Two small US craft approach. Request immediate boarding. Captain refuse.
-OP 2:41 PM Captain report possible collision of German and one US craft. Caption issuing ramming alert.
-OP 2:47 PM Captain still refusing boarding request. Says US mother vessel has no maritime signature, only flying US flag. Name is blacked out
-OP 3:05 PM Captain received offer from German Captain to escort from Gulf.
-OP 3:10 PM Misrtral enroute 18 hours
* [link to en.wikipedia.org]
* [link to en.wikipedia.org]
-OP 3:16 PM Second US craft just circling sub. Ramming alert cancelled.
* (Jonny Blaze 3:17 PM Watcher : Not sure collision actually took place... JB :Another interesting possibility: All parties are afraid to fire any conventional weapons on the surface due to the abundance of explosive gas in the area. Thus the ramming threat…which appears to have worked according to the OP.)
-OP 3:25 PM un authenticated US ship demanding release and jettison of detained cargo. Captain refuses
-OP 3:41 PM Captain confirms second German submarine surfaced port side
* (watcher 3:51 PM : two bases have scrambled jets during this to the Gulf.)
(turtles know 3:53 PM : And one poster in SW Florida claimed to hear a sonic boom while this thread was going on)
* (AC 1014541 4:04 PM : wow, something is happening. ZEVS stations are broadcasting again.
1st at 12:30 UTC and now at about 17:45 UTC another one possibly at about 14:00 - 15:00 UTC
lots of activity. not seen any other day. ZEVS stations transmit messages to russian submarines. ELF band - 82 Hz.
(Extremely Low Frequency-can be used to transmit to deep subs, even under thick pack ice.)
-OP 4:10 PM Our second (french) sub is also on new DED channel now, I cannot monitoring them al
*(supercoop 4:39 PM : My in-laws are in Panama City, FL right now. They have seen some fighter jets today.)
-OP 5:04 PM Captain reports boarding attempt and shots fired.
* (AC 1014541 5:17 PM : it was said that russian submarines are being delivered a lots of msgs today. confirmed from ELF monitoring.)
-OP 5:27 PM direct DED channel from Em has gone dead, trying other channels
-OP 5:32 PM last relay from Mistral says main hatch permanently damaged during boarding attempt, explosives used
-OP 5:52 PM another relay from Mistral says boarding party was from other French sub. I'm confused
-OP 6:05 PM I have to leave building I will post from our apartment. (2 hours) Girlfriend is sending anonymous transcript to AFP
* (AC 972485 6:17 PM Now it may be time to panicK! Multiple F-16's launched from Virgina air base! At least 10 are airbourne in past 10 minutes!! Anyone else see activity?
(Watcher 6:19 PM I won't say where I'm at, but starting around noon, about every fifteen minutes one to two jets heading out (international airport), not sure of which direction, and funny thing is they stopped completely around three, and not one since.)
(Wisc natureboy 6:20 PM I am very close to a base here in Wisconsin, and strangely enough- No Military Fighter jets in a couple of weeks. I usually see
them -4 to 6 at a time- a few times a week. They must be deployed 'somewhere'.)
(madmanNS 6:37 PM hi, im here in NovaScotia, Canada and a friend of mine who lives near Halifax just stated on her Facebook.site that jets going over her and all she hears is: rooar....... i'm wondering what this means, just tried to call her to get more information....)
* (Wisc natureboy 7:07 PM Being posted in another thread in French: "The submarine is crippled and lays 2 kms deep at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico… The crew has only 8 hours of oxygen… Critical situation!!!!!!" ... with water in at least one compartment, and a rescue crew is in route to help recover the sub.
"One of notre subs manque !!!!!" [link to www.godlikeproductions.com
(7:16 PM French poster claims the French Submarine is:
The Triomphant class of strategic missile submarines of the French Navy are currently being introduced into service to provide the sea based component of the French nuclear deterrent or Force de frappe, with the M45 SLBM. They are replacing the Redoutable-class boats. They are called SNLE-NG for Sous-Marin Nucl�aire Lanceur d'Engins de Nouvelle G�n�ration (New Generation Nuclear vehicle-launching submarines). They are roughtly 1000 (one thousand) times quieter than the Redoutable-class vessels, and 10 times more sensitive. It is designed to carry the M51 nuclear missile, which should enter active service around 2010. [link to www.statemaster.com
"Le sous-marin bleu marine français S618 Le Attentif" ... a Nuclear Sub)
* (AC 979403 7:20 PM Swedish coastguard here, we have KBV-001 Posseidon stationed in the gulf to help out with the oilspill since it´s a boat built to deal with spills. ( [link to www.kbv.se
Anyway we just had a chat with the commander and there is a sub with problems, also there is some confusion about it´s situatation. KBV-001 has been dispatched to assist the submarine. Thats all the info we got at this time. Not whats happned to the boat, what contry it´s flagged and what status of the vessel.)
-OP 8:26 PM here, setting up
-OP 8:39 PM Having a problem connecting to DED intra from apartment. Will keep trying
-OP 9:01 PM Big apology. I cant get in from apartment, all remote ports are full. If i try to many times the system will send alert. I'm on duty in 4 hours. I need to get some sleep. My focus not good and clear, Sorry. I Will update later. Good night
* (krispy71 9:22 PM resumé of the other French-sub thread [link to www.godlikeproductions.com