Mind blowing VID of Robert Welch in 1958 exposing Insiders plans to destroy U.S.

Author Topic: Mind blowing VID of Robert Welch in 1958 exposing Insiders plans to destroy U.S.  (Read 19177 times)

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
Not much I can add to this one, other than if you are an InfoWarrior you will not regret watching this 9 minute video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZU0c8DAIU4&feature=player_embedded#!
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline kmman1987

Nice find! TY  :o

Offline attietewd

He discovered that a plan existed to have government assume enormous control over the lives of the American people and then to subject them to an all-powerful world government. He looked into the future and saw rising taxation, controls regulations, bureaucracy, and the specter of Big Brother. He saw a watering- down of U.S. independence and a steady transfer of national sovereignty to the United Nations. In time, he would label this plan "a new world order," a term he knew it proponents had been using for generations. con't

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur56.htm

GREAT VIDEO!  I never knew.  Thank you for posting it.  I had heard of the John Birch Society before I woke up, but never in a positive light and certainly from nothing I had actually researched.  The website I found and quoted above explains that negative mentality held by many Americans about the John Birch Society.  Of course it was the Elite who spread propaganda and lies about a man who could see right through them. Alas, hindsight is 2020.  John Welch had perfect vision back in 1958
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
John Welch had perfect vision back in 1958

Yes, he must have had good connections.
Goodness, talk about the NWO following a play book!  
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline chris jones

Thanks, good hit.                   The only way this nation could be taken down is from within.

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
Well for one thanks for making this a sticky thread, I do believe its my first  ;D

However, I feel obliged to say that the link to this video came over twitter.  I follow a person called "LibertyIdeals" and they were where I got the link from -->> http://twitter.com/libertyideals
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline Overcast

There's another older one - that's real good too.

It's called "The Capitalist Conspiracy" - check it out too.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline changedname

I just sent out this link to some on my mail list.. I think this video needs to go viral!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline AnarchyOK

holy shit this is unreal.
"fear is the virus they use to divide us "

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Zing

Offline Cryptvill

wow rather amazing find
Babylon-->Battycon-->Batikon-->Vatican

Offline GH0STMASTER

• Get Your Geek On!
There's another older one - that's real good too.

It's called "The Capitalist Conspiracy" - check it out too.

This video is also located on google  full version video here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6260646431723948415#

If you have not seen this video as of yet it is a must see.  This video was made in the 1960's.  It shows you how they plan to take over the world, but also how to stop them.  This is a must see.  Worthy of a bump up also.  
Get Your Geek On! http://getyourgeekon.info

Offline Freeski

I had heard of the John Birch Society before I woke up, but never in a positive light and certainly from nothing I had actually researched.

Me too. Welch and McManus were two guys who absolutely blew me away in my early days of waking up, but all I heard about the JBS was unfounded/unsourced/unexplained disdain and hack attacks. This is a wonderful clip!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Overcast

This video is also located on google  full version video here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6260646431723948415#

If you have not seen this video as of yet it is a must see.  This video was made in the 1960's.  It shows you how they plan to take over the world, but also how to stop them.  This is a must see.  Worthy of a bump up also.  

Indeed.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Freeski

This is the answer.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Can't bump this often enough.

So you don't have to scroll up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZU0c8DAIU4

btw notice how Robert Welch is also advocating a return to the gold standard.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline James Donovan

Mind blowing VID of Robert Welch in 1958 exposing Insiders plans to destroy U.S.
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »
Not much I can add to this one, other than if you are an InfoWarrior you will not regret watching this 9 minute video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZU0c8DAIU4&amp;feature=player_embedded#!

Exactly I am also not regret to watch this video, Great video and quite motivational.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2012, 09:03:02 PM »
They had complete control over the country during WWII - who would think they would voluntarily give up such control EVER.

Bilderberger's in the Kennedy Administration
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Lionheart814

The John Birch Society was/is controlled opposition, which was founded and funded by Nelson Rockefeller. Lol, the very people that they claimed were their enemies were the ones supporting them behind the scene (Google search it and you will drown in the sea of material present). Antony Sutton suspected this back in the day when they refused to publicize his finding regarding Skull and Bones and the Illuminati.