Juvenille TX Judge and Husband Murdered as SWAT blocked perimeter for 4 hours

Author Topic: Juvenille TX Judge and Husband Murdered as SWAT blocked perimeter for 4 hours  (Read 17707 times)

Offline xopatriot

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/21/texas-judge-dead-husband-apparent-murder-suicide/

Please read the article. The circumstances are odd, I am close to the case and some things are not adding up. What is missing in the article but reported in others is that police waited 4 hours to enter the house after they arrived on the scene. I have more personal details and I am not sure I can disclose any of them because of any investigation that may take place.

What strikes me as odd is the police behavior. I know they tried to make contact with anyone who may have been alive inside, if her husband had already killed himself there would not have been any answer coming from inside. They had a swat team there yet they wait 4 hours to do anything. Instead they spent 4 hours playing with a robot so it could go inside.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil;  my cup overflows.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Texas Judge Killed by Husband in Murder-Suicide
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 04:27:21 PM »
Texas Judge Killed by Husband in Murder-Suicide

Published June 21, 2010 | NewsCore

A Texas judge was killed by her husband in an apparent murder-suicide, the Dallas Morning News reported Monday.

Rowlett Juvenile Court Judge Belinda Loveland, 59, was found dead Sunday evening in her home. The body of her attorney husband Richard, 59, was also found.

The couple’s son called 911 after receiving a text message from his father that read “I don’t know how to tell you this, but I think I just killed your mother,” according to the paper.

Police arrived at the couple’s Rowlett, Tex., home and were unable to contact anyone inside.

“It appears that Richard Loveland shot his wife and then turned the gun on himself," the paper quoted the Rowlett Police Department as saying.

No motive for the crime has been given.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline xopatriot

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 04:28:22 PM »
http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/062110dnmetmurdersuicide.c4f47452.html

The article with swat waiting 4 hours to do anything.

She was a Rowlett TX, juvenile court judge.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil;  my cup overflows.

Offline xopatriot

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 04:29:34 PM »
According to police, the Lovelands' son -- a doctor in Galveston -- called 911 after getting a text message from Richard Loveland shortly after 5 p.m.

“I don’t know how to tell you this," the message said, "but I think I just killed your mother."

Rowlett police went to the Lovelands’ home, in the 3200 block of Sunrise Drive. They tried and failed to establish contact with anyone inside. Eventually, they sent in a camera-equipped robot from the Garland Police Department.

When a SWAT team went in about 9 p.m., the Lovelands were both dead.

From the article.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Suicide? SWAT protected the perimeter for 4 hours while who knows what was going on inside.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline xopatriot

Exactly... It is very suspicious, if she was just injured that was plenty of time for her to bleed out and die, same for her husband. I knew them personally and they were very close and always seemed very in love. Something is out of place here the police behavior is very strange.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Exactly... It is very suspicious, if she was just injured that was plenty of time for her to bleed out and die, same for her husband. I knew them personally and they were very close and always seemed very in love. Something is out of place here the police behavior is very strange.

text message...

no voice...

Bilderberg black ops goes in kills both uses phone to send text message and viola...murder suicide.

The cell company has 24/7 video/voice recordings but NRO/Bilderberg owns them.

Offline Freebird100

Reminds me of the so called murder-suicide of former Georgia state Sen. Nancy Schaefer.

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/murder-suicide-possible-cause-408021.html

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

were they aware of NWO?

Offline xopatriot

Reminds me of the so called murder-suicide of former Georgia state Sen. Nancy Schaefer.

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/murder-suicide-possible-cause-408021.html

That is what came to mind when I got the news this morning.

Offline xopatriot

Not that I know of.... I am trying to find out of anything she may have talked about or mentioned that could have resulted in this tragedy. But like I said the circumstances do not add up. I know Richard was very close to his son and even if he did what he did I do not see him simply sending a text message like that and nothing else. An hour or so before the tragedy they spoke on the phone, nothing was out of the ordinary, an hour later she was dead according to her mother.

Offline Freebird100

That is what came to mind when I got the news this morning.
Interesting Nancy Schaefer was a whistle bower about corruption in Child Protection Services and Belinda Loveland was a Juvenile Court Judge.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline attietewd

All-America City projects: ROCK in Rowlett, Texas
Posted by Matt Wiley on Jun. 19, 2009, at 1:33 pm
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/politicalwhore/tag/america/

Seeing an influx of juvenile offenses in 2003, Rowlett Municipal Judge Belinda Loveland created Reaching Our Community’s Kids (ROCK).  ROCK is an after-school mentoring program teaching life skills to at-risk boys and girls, providing them with the training and encouragement necessary to succeed in school and stay out of the juvenile justice system, while advocating the benefits of living substance free. “Our goal each week is to provide students the tools to make healthy choices in their everyday life,” Judge Loveland said. “We are here to support them and counsel them with any problems they encounter along their journey to success.” In Rowlett, community support for ROCK stems from Rowlett Lions Club, Rotary Club, Police Department, Fire Department, School District, business leaders and neighbors all working together to make a difference in the life of a child. ROCK has a direct impact on approximately 150 of Rowlett’s boys and girls annually. But what makes this program so successful is the promise of positive ‘peer pressure’ emulating from the participants into the community as a whole.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Interesting Nancy Schaefer was a whistle bower about corruption in Child Protection Services and Belinda Loveland was a Juvenile Court Judge.

whoooah!

Offline attietewd

Friday, November 17, 2006
Texas Judge Launches Program for At-Risk Youth
Judge and lawyer Belinda Loveland has created a program called ROCK - Reaching Our Community's Kids. The goal is to give every student in the community the necessary resources to complete their education, provide mentors, and advocate clean living.
"'I chose to step outside the traditional dictates of a judge and an attorney in order to become more involved with the social issues facing our community,' Judge Loveland said."The program has been running for two years. Many parents have told Judge Loveland that they've seen significant changes in their teens as a result of the program. Learn more online.

http://www.adolescent-substance-abuse.com/blog/2006/11/texas-judge-launches-program-for-at.html

ROCK reaches 'at-risk' youths

12:00 AM CST on Friday, November 17, 2006

Shannon V. Bennett

For many of us, Rowlett's Municipal Court Building carries images of fighting traffic tickets, serving jury duty and other not-so-fun matters of business. But behind those glass doors, many incredible people are striving to make a difference in the lives of Rowlett's juveniles.

One of those people is juvenile judge and lawyer Belinda Loveland, who in 2004 created the Reaching Our Community's Kids program, or ROCK.

"I chose to step outside the traditional dictates of a judge and an attorney in order to become more involved with the social issues facing our community," Judge Loveland said. "I want to be there to be the one to inspire kids, to help them succeed in school, choose a career or interest in their life and watch them pursue it. In order to do that, they must have self-esteem and confidence, identify their personal goals and determine ways to reach them."

ROCK's goals include providing the resources for every Rowlett student to complete secondary education, matching local mentors with "at-risk" youths and advocating life without substance abuse.

Some of the mentors are Rowlett High School students. They don't always know whether their young charges were ordered into the program by Judge Loveland or signed up voluntarily. Mentors simply give their time to help kids who could be at risk of losing themselves and never finishing their education, never finding their dreams.

Loren Beatty, a 2006 Rowlett High graduate, received a scholarship from ROCK for her many years as a mentor.

"Being a high school mentor meant that I had the chance to make an impact on these young minds," wrote Loren, a freshman at Texas Tech. "It also meant that I had to do my best to be a positive role model and set a good example for these kids. It was a very fun experience as well."

Judge Loveland has been able to keep ROCK going strong with the assistance of juvenile caseworker Marisa McFadin.

"I have had many parents tell me that they have seen such a difference in their kids since they've been involved in ROCK," Ms. McFadin said.

Judge Loveland is full of praise for Ms. McFadin.

"Marisa is such a blessing to me and the city of Rowlett," the judge said. "She is charismatic, creative and innovative, and she shares my passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children.

Judge Loveland acknowledged a few others as well.

"I also could not do any of this without the unwavering support of Tiffany Karns, Tammy Todd, Melissa Benge and Steve and Melissa Noble.

"The Nobles understand all too well how important it is for teens to be educated on living substance-free. Their son, Josh, died of a heroin overdose, and they buy the ROCK shirts in memory of Josh."

Judge Loveland said ROCK attempts to boost kids' confidence and let them know they can be leaders rather than followers.

"Our goal each week is to provide students the tools to make healthy choices in their everyday life," she said. "We are here to support them and counsel them with any problems they encounter along their journey to success."

Judge Loveland said she gets more than she receives from the program.

"It makes me feel that somehow, in my own small way, I change the world – one hug, one smile, one child who knows somebody cares at a time," she said. "We must be doing something right, because the kids keep coming back week after week."

Judge Loveland would like to bolster the ranks of the program's volunteers.

"I would ask everyone to remember a positive role model in your life or special person that made an impact on you when you were growing up," she said. "Call us if you have a desire to give back and provide a child with that same memory and positive influence. We need your assistance to make ROCK available every day after school and allow every middle school student to have the opportunity to have a high school mentor."

Judge Loveland also has a bigger dream: "I would like to see a Teen Center in Rowlett, a place where the youth of our community can retreat to their own safe place and practice healthy behaviors."

With school in full swing, ROCK is in the midst of its latest four-month program, which meets after school every Wednesday at Coyle Middle School. Another session will take place next semester, to be followed by the annual ROCK summer camp, which relies on local donations.

Local sponsorships are a great way for the community to get involved with the program. To learn more about ROCK and how you can help, visit www.roc-kids.com or call Ms. McFadin at 972-463-3937.

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/tv/stories/DN-rowbennettcol_17eas.ART.East.Edition1.3ef9c58.html

She is really going to be missed!

Offline xopatriot

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/062110-judge-husband-dead-in-murder-suicide-cops-say

video report of incident.

They do have an inaccuracy in the report. Richard was not an attorney.

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
My instinct tells me is that juvenile judge was involved in some kind of conspiracy or knew something she shouldn't have. They were both murdered by the SWAT team, which was their initial intentions. After everything I've read about pedophilia in high places, CPS and social services involvement in child kidnapping, prostitution, etc... It's easy to understand these incidents.

Watch this video and you might understand why so many judges are "silenced" by the corrupt powers that be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggxiBWv4xYE
"I give myself to Lucifer each day for it to arrive as soon as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible!"
- Britney Spears

Offline Rtruth

If they wanted him dead you think they would send a swat team? Get real okay. That's just stupid. Ya swat teams wait outside often times. They don't just barge in without knowing what they're getting into. So they likely did wait. If they wanted him dead all you'd hear is that he got hit by a drunk driver, or was just acting fine then rushed to the hospital with a massive heart attack. It would not likely be made to look like anything but a common accident.

Offline attietewd

If they wanted him dead you think they would send a swat team? Get real okay. That's just stupid. Ya swat teams wait outside often times. They don't just barge in without knowing what they're getting into. So they likely did wait. If they wanted him dead all you'd hear is that he got hit by a drunk driver, or was just acting fine then rushed to the hospital with a massive heart attack. It would not likely be made to look like anything but a common accident.

As if they care what it looks like.  They don't.  Maybe 20 or 30 years ago they might have done it discreetly, but not now.  Now it's in your face and what are you gonna do about it?  Exactly.

Offline Rtruth

good point