Bizaar - Bush's excrement flown home from Austria

Author Topic: Bizaar - Bush's excrement flown home from Austria  (Read 12658 times)

Offline Biggs

Bizaar - Bush's excrement flown home from Austria
« on: December 04, 2007, 06:36:20 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-krassner/excrement-in-the-news_b_24536.html

"Even Bush's crap is classified top secret. According to our Austrian sources, Austrian newspapers are currently abuzz with special security details of George W. Bush's recent trip to Vienna. Although the heavy-handed Gestapo-like security measures meted out to Viennese home owners, business proprietors, and pedestrians by US Secret Service agents and local police before and during Bush's visit received widespread Austrian media attention, it was White House 'toilet security' (TOILSEC), which has Austrians talking the most. The White House flew in a special portable toilet to Vienna for Bush's personal use during his visit. The Bush White House is so concerned about Bush's security, the veil of secrecy extends over the president's bodily excretions. The special port-a-john captured Bush's feces and urine and flew the waste material back to the United States in the event some enterprising foreign intelligence agency conducted a sewage pipe operation designed to trap and examine Bush's waste material. One can only wonder why the White House is taking such extraordinary security measures for the presidential poop.

"In the past, similar operations were conducted against foreign leaders to determine their medical condition. However, these intelligence operations were directed against dictators in countries where even the medical conditions of the top political leaders were considered 'state secrets.' The Israeli Mossad conducted one such operation against Syrian President Hafez Assad when he visited Amman, Jordan in Feb. 1999 for the funeral of King Hussein. The Mossad and its Jordanian counterpart installed a special toilet in Assad's hotel room that led not to a pipe but to a specimen canister. Assad suffered from diabetes and cancer and the operation was designed to discover the actual medical condition of the ailing leader. During Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev's visit to Washington in 1987, the CIA reportedly placed a special trap under a sewage tank to collect the Soviet leader's bodily waste for analysis. More recently, the CIA was reported to have collected waste samples from Ugandan President-dictator Yoweri Museveni's toilet when he visited Washington.

"Even Bush's toilet paper was flown in from the U.S. Air Base at Ramstein, Germany. In addition, Bush's food was flown in from the United States and tested with special chemicals before he ate it. Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu, who was shot by a firing squad in 1989, was the last major European leader to constantly use a food tester. The last frequent state visitor to Vienna, who always relied on a food tester, was Adolf Hitler."
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Bizaar - Bush's excrement flown home from Austria
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 07:22:49 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-krassner/excrement-in-the-news_b_24536.html

"Even Bush's crap is classified top secret. According to our Austrian sources, Austrian newspapers are currently abuzz with special security details of George W. Bush's recent trip to Vienna. Although the heavy-handed Gestapo-like security measures meted out to Viennese home owners, business proprietors, and pedestrians by US Secret Service agents and local police before and during Bush's visit received widespread Austrian media attention, it was White House 'toilet security' (TOILSEC), which has Austrians talking the most. The White House flew in a special portable toilet to Vienna for Bush's personal use during his visit. The Bush White House is so concerned about Bush's security, the veil of secrecy extends over the president's bodily excretions. The special port-a-john captured Bush's feces and urine and flew the waste material back to the United States in the event some enterprising foreign intelligence agency conducted a sewage pipe operation designed to trap and examine Bush's waste material. One can only wonder why the White House is taking such extraordinary security measures for the presidential poop.

"In the past, similar operations were conducted against foreign leaders to determine their medical condition. However, these intelligence operations were directed against dictators in countries where even the medical conditions of the top political leaders were considered 'state secrets.' The Israeli Mossad conducted one such operation against Syrian President Hafez Assad when he visited Amman, Jordan in Feb. 1999 for the funeral of King Hussein. The Mossad and its Jordanian counterpart installed a special toilet in Assad's hotel room that led not to a pipe but to a specimen canister. Assad suffered from diabetes and cancer and the operation was designed to discover the actual medical condition of the ailing leader. During Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev's visit to Washington in 1987, the CIA reportedly placed a special trap under a sewage tank to collect the Soviet leader's bodily waste for analysis. More recently, the CIA was reported to have collected waste samples from Ugandan President-dictator Yoweri Museveni's toilet when he visited Washington.

"Even Bush's toilet paper was flown in from the U.S. Air Base at Ramstein, Germany. In addition, Bush's food was flown in from the United States and tested with special chemicals before he ate it. Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceausescu, who was shot by a firing squad in 1989, was the last major European leader to constantly use a food tester. The last frequent state visitor to Vienna, who always relied on a food tester, was Adolf Hitler."

They just do not want anyone doing a drug test and finding out he has been snorting half of Columbia again.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline sid

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 07:27:33 PM »
They just do not want anyone doing a drug test and finding out he has been snorting half of Columbia again.
That would be my guess too.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 07:32:30 PM »
That would be my guess too.

or running a DNA test and finding out that he in fact is the grandson of Crowley.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 07:35:05 PM »

Damn, you beat me to it.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 07:58:26 PM »
(TOILSEC)... Is that real?...WOW, good to see our taxes are paying for Bush's s**t-transport.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Sonja

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 08:35:53 PM »
Youre right, this cant be normal for a President who isnt abusing and is allegedly healthy. They are hiding something, else.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 09:02:42 PM »
or running a DNA test and finding out that he in fact is the grandson of Crowley.

or the son of George Scherff jnr the Nazi assistant to Tesla

STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 09:04:21 PM »
notice how he shares having a food taster with the likes of Ceaucescu and Hitler - now that is some company to be in
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 09:08:02 PM »
Well if you watch Bu$h he is always rubbing his nose in press conferences and the ilk, also the nose area looks like he has a constant cold Now isn't that a sign of Cocaine abuse ??
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 09:11:32 PM »
That sounds like aload of shit, bum bum  :P

I remember when he visited here and some one from the press got a picture of him in his underwear looking out the window and the secret service were up in arms over it,to which the press asked was GB's underwear a matter of national security ?
Definitely the drug thing is a very big possibility,that and making sure hes not eating pretzels,they danger to him.

I don't know about this,I'm just still not convinced "yet" ?
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Biggs

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 09:49:12 PM »

I don't know about this,I'm just still not convinced "yet" ?

well it is a hard thing to prove, perhaps someone has been trying, but I agree it is by no means a certainty, much like the Crowley thing.

agreed on the coke front, I am sure he likes more than the odd line.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Godfather77

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »
Never has the meaning ''taking the p*ss' been so literal :P

Seriously though, this weirdness does seem to suggest that Bush either has an underlying health disorder that they don't want disclosed or that Dubya, a confessed 'reformed' alcoholic, is back to his old ways.  I remember thinking after his strange pretzel fainting episode a few years back that something wasn't quite right with the official story and looking at his often erratic behaviour I wouldn't be surprised if he is on something a little stronger than Tic Tacs.  

There is always the possibility that he simply wants to save his crap for more 'sh*t stirring with Iran'  :D

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 09:57:42 PM »
I was thinking maybe there is nothing to this other than he can order it to be done,he thinks he royalty and some might argue he is,but what intrigues me even more is how do you strike up a conversion like that ???
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 10:22:19 PM »
Never has the meaning ''taking the p*ss' been so literal :P

Seriously though, this weirdness does seem to suggest that Bush either has an underlying health disorder that they don't want disclosed or that Dubya, a confessed 'reformed' alcoholic, is back to his old ways.  I remember thinking after his strange pretzel fainting episode a few years back that something wasn't quite right with the official story and looking at his often erratic behaviour I wouldn't be surprised if he is on something a little stronger than Tic Tacs.  

There is always the possibility that he simply wants to save his crap for more 'sh*t stirring with Iran'  :D

hahahahahaha

George Bush takes a shit, literally!

Don't you think we have enough of George Bush's shit?

Offline Tom Marvolo Riddle

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 02:51:25 AM »
What's this I'm missing? A grandson of Crowley, I most definatly have not heard this! Is there a link I can check out?

zafada

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 03:27:11 AM »
I've heard that only once before and I haven't forgotten it.  What source told me that, I have no idea.  I have a few books of his.  I studied ritual magic for a long time.  But it's usually negative kind of stuff that comes out of the books..

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 06:09:26 AM »
What's this I'm missing? A grandson of Crowley, I most definatly have not heard this! Is there a link I can check out?

probably disinfo, some story about how GWHB's wife Barbara's mommy hung out with a weird crowd and one week she was with Crowley in London.  Total speculation, far fetched, and really does not matter anyway.  Also he kind of looks like his daddy.

Offline NEPB

• Renagade
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 07:46:49 AM »
He looks like the queen of England. ( Inbred )

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 02:00:23 PM »
I can't help but think that Bush and Charles look rather similar:

Offline clint

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 06:52:55 PM »
They might not want a foreign government to DNA test his shit and find out he's got reptilian genetics. This story might prove popular over at the david icke forum.
Ive had enough of reading things by neurotic,
psychotic, pigheaded politicians, all I want is the truth, just gimme some truth.

(John Lennon)

Offline Biggs

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 06:58:32 PM »
They might not want a foreign government to DNA test his shit and find out he's got reptilian genetics. This story might prove popular over at the david icke forum.

LOL, I am sure they are discussing it.

But it may well be a response to somebody who has been or suspected or taking samples to analyse for DNA and pollutants, foreign (or rival US)  intelligence agencies perhaps looking for a way to design a perfect poison or do some blackmailing.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 07:10:12 PM »

Can everybody clone him from his excrement so whenever we see something wrong in this country we can turn to it and start yelling?

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2007, 07:53:13 PM »
MARVOLO:

There are quiet a few links if you google their names together. Here's a pretty good one with a pic from Rense:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html

"Is Aleister Crowley the father of Barbara Bush? Even she may not know for certain; indeed, I have no way of knowing whether she has ever been told that this possibility exists. However, more than one person has noted the resemblance -- and this resemblance is not just physical."

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »
MARVOLO:

There are quiet a few links if you google their names together. Here's a pretty good one with a pic from Rense:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html

"Is Aleister Crowley the father of Barbara Bush? Even she may not know for certain; indeed, I have no way of knowing whether she has ever been told that this possibility exists. However, more than one person has noted the resemblance -- and this resemblance is not just physical."
No way! Alister Crowley at least was very intelligent. Something went seriously wrong besides being a cokehead and an alcoholic along the way if he were to be Bush's grandfather.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Biggs

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »
on hell of a resemblance between Barbara Bush and Crowley though.......................... both kinda ugly too.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline rustycat

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »
Maybe they want to preserve it for his presidential library.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 10:05:07 PM »

hahahahaha...

"And now we are entering the room of GWB's shit.  Every poo from every trip out of the US is meticulously preseved in these 360 degree rotating stands so that you can examine them fully and relish in their magnificence."

Offline rustycat

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 10:07:58 PM »
I think it best describes what he did to the American people during his 2 terms.

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 10:10:36 PM »

hahahahaha...

"And now we are entering the room of GWB's shit.  Every poo from every trip out of the US is meticulously preseved in these 360 degree rotating stands so that you can examine them fully and relish in their magnificence."
 :D

It would be a very apt celebration of his time in office. ;)

rustycat u beat me too it  :D ah well.

DARK HALF-END GAME