Video exposing the MSNBC moron Chris Matthews

Author Topic: Video exposing the MSNBC moron Chris Matthews  (Read 7112 times)

uswgo

Video exposing the MSNBC moron Chris Matthews
« on: June 16, 2010, 09:25:12 AM »
This is the big one I am doing going against a MSNBC Propaganda shill thats trying to demonize Alex Jones and other patriot groups.

I am really stacking up all of the facts evidence, and things I don't bring up or talk about I will add multiple links to back up my words against Chris Matthews for spreading a propaganda film titled the Rise of the new Right and when I am done chowing and spitting out the propaganda with the truth he will gain no credibility.

I am gathering all the facts about Alex Jones and other people thats on the radar by MSNBC (Pro establishment and run by Microsoft) hardblogger a known propaganda artist.

Each segment of videos are done on a case by case basis each case I debunk Chris Matthews before his documentary will even air.

This is what I have laid out:

Case #1 Clearing the name of Alex Jones (Alexander Emerick Jones)

Case #2 Clearing the name of Orly Taitz

Case #3 Clearing the smog on the Tea Parties and Tea party groups

Case #4 Defending the rights to own and run a militia

Case #5 Clearing the name of both Ron Paul and Rand Paul

Case #5 My investigation on Chris Matthews himself

Also the link I will put all of my video specials on will be here: http://uswgo.com/brian-hills-rise-of-the-new-right-debunking-spree

Also I am trying to film it all before I even edit any videos to prevent any chance I won't feel up later to doing any videos

So what do you think guys? will my series clear the air and put a stop to the elite-supporter President the Obamanation of Desolation?

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
Re: I am coming out with a 1 hour special against chris matthews
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 11:16:59 AM »
omg they were talking about this last night on msnge and they were all over the flouride issue. I was like really IT SAYS IT IS POISON ON THE BAG!!!!!! POISON!!!!!
"You gotta remember, establishment, itís just a name for evil. The monster doesnít care whether it kills all the students or whether thereís a revolution. Itís not thinking logically, itís out of control."
ó John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline BruntFCA2

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 11:46:31 AM »
HI,

Just to "sex" it up a bit, you could start by showing what a moron Matthews is. "Clearing name of", although important, is a kinda boring way to start a film, or at least it sounds boring. No offence meant, just thinking about how to increase "impact".

charrington

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 01:04:21 PM »
HI,

Just to "sex" it up a bit, you could start by showing what a moron Matthews is. "Clearing name of", although important, is a kinda boring way to start a film, or at least it sounds boring. No offence meant, just thinking about how to increase "impact".

Do what Jon Stewart does.. I think that has a very telling effect. Show what he says and then show the facts -- it shows them for what they really are. It's also quite amusing :)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 01:39:05 PM »
Here is a headline you can use:

MSNBC Chris Matthews' "Rise of the New Right" is a total "Fail of the Old Wrong"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

uswgo

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 09:38:48 PM »
HI,

well actually in my 6th case file I do some digging on Chris matthews. So I am getting ready to process the case video files against Chris Matthews.

uswgo

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 01:16:57 AM »
I just uploaded and processed the intro video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwmkyUH63h4

I am getting the first case ready to defend Alex Jones and bring out my case against Chris Matthews and those that act like Alex is just against Obama that some believe hes pro republican/gop but I expose that Alex Jones never resisted the police when he got arrested like Gandhi, Alex Jones also protested the government before Obama and even Bush, and I bring out that hes not into the left right wing paradigm.

I am trying to clear peoples names that patriotic groups are not always right wingers. Yes there may be some thats pro republican but not all groups are that way. Christ Matthews makes out like we are out to attack the Government but again I will show two videos or three that Alex Jones never resisted arrest and never acted violent. Alex Jones was peaceful and is totally different then what Chris Matthews depicts him as.

Also make that a possibly a 2 hour special as I used up pretty much all the memory except a certain amount of MBs on my HD Camcorder and I will be adding links defending everyone from Alex Jones, to Orly Taitz, to the Founder of the tea party, and to protecting Americas right to own and run a militia to protect America and the Constitution.

uswgo

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 05:31:25 AM »
I got both the intro video and first case uploaded. the 2nd case is first being uploaded to blip.tv and then to my youtube channel, Enjoy!

Introduction video:

http://blip.tv/dashboard/episode/3820612

Case 1 defending of Alex Jones:

http://blip.tv/dashboard/episode/3821797