PrisonPlanet Forum
July 28, 2014, 08:35:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fluoride question, how MUCH did concentration camps use?  (Read 5541 times)
Joe(WI)

« on: June 09, 2010, 03:58:20 PM »

Fraaaaaaaaaaaag, gargle search engine gives nothing useful. but still shiny, oooooo.

Anyone aware of a quotable source for how much fluoride was put into prison camps? I know the blahblah media say we drink 1ppm, blahblah ppm bad, but nothing about how much was being used to domesticate the herded sheep in death camps.

Just wanted to know so I can hand Alex some ammo Wink

The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.
Monkeypox

He Loved Big Brother

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 04:17:01 PM »

They probably used less than they put in our water, LOL.

War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson
Don Quixote
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 04:23:42 PM »

Try NaturalNews.com and i recall seeing quite abit on flouride. Even on PP. Keep googling.
independentWV
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 08:24:35 PM »

Fraaaaaaaaaaaag, gargle search engine gives nothing useful. but still shiny, oooooo.

Anyone aware of a quotable source for how much fluoride was put into prison camps? I know the blahblah media say we drink 1ppm, blahblah ppm bad, but nothing about how much was being used to domesticate the herded sheep in death camps.

Just wanted to know so I can hand Alex some ammo Wink

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-is-Fluoride-Bad-for-You
The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.

Infinitesimal no way to measure --any person who drinks artificially fluoridated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 08:45:00 PM »

f**king ouch!

"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892
Unintelligable Name

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 10:32:51 PM »

Can't find it. I like Monteith's narrative. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhSj43N8Y8Q
Pierluigi

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 02:24:39 PM »

sorry guys but i think that this florium thing is a bit exagerated.

i drank sink water for years.. i quitted since some months but i still drink a lot of teacups every day and i can assure you i am NOT the kind of dude "made submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him"!
skyfind

in Santiago, Chile

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 02:37:56 PM »

I could only find this:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd102.htm
GERMANS & RUSSIANS USED FLUORIDE TO MAKE PRISONERS ‘STUPID & DOCILE
By: Devvy
May 14, 2005
NewsWithViews.com

“Mr. Dickinson reveals that, “At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Elliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farven chemical plants in Germany. While there, he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff. This scheme was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride will in time reduce an individual’s power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain, and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. Both the Germans and the Russians added fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile.”

http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=19990817225011
DR. JAN DE VRIES, Dr. H.Med., Ph.D., D.Ac., D.O., N.D. “I was very shocked that you poor people in Toronto have to drink this water. We have had a tremendous fight in Holland, which we won. This fluoride water is a chemical soft-working tranquilizer. Hitler put fluoride in the water to keep his prisoners quiet, and the same thing happens in other parts of the world. If I put a homeopathic remedy in this water, the remedy is destroyed. If you can work at getting this out of your water in any way at all, I would be very happy.”

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/water.htm
The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional
Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist:
“I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation
regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. “In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a
Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...
----

i drank sink water for years.. i quitted since some months but i still drink a lot of teacups every day and i can assure you i am NOT the kind of dude "made submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him"!
Roll Eyes  Wink

http://www.westonaprice.org/environmental-toxins/249-fluoride-worse-than-we-thought.html
Fluoride: Worse than We Thought  
Health Topics - Environmental Toxins
TEA

Tea is very high in fluoride because tea leaves accumulate more fluoride (from pollution of soil and air) than any other edible plant.49,50,51 It is well established that fluoride in tea gets absorbed by the body in a manner similar to the fluoride in drinking water.49,52

Fluoride content in tea has risen dramatically over the last 20 years due to industry contamination. Recent analyses have revealed a fluoride content of 17.25 mg per teabag or cup in black tea, and a whopping 22 mg of soluble fluoride ions per teabag or cup in green tea. Aluminum content was also high--over 8 mg. Normal steeping time is five minutes. The longer a tea bag steeped, the more fluoride and aluminum were released. After ten minutes, the measurable amounts of fluoride and aluminum almost doubled.53

A website by a pro-fluoridation infant medical group states that a cup of black tea contains 7.8 mgs of fluoride54 which is the equivalent amount of fluoride from 7.8 litres of water in an area fluoridated at 1ppm. Some British and African studies from the 1990s showed a daily fluoride intake of between 5.8 mgs and 9 mgs a day from tea alone.55, 56, 57 Tea has been found to be a primary cause of dental fluorosis in many international studies.58-70

In Britain, over three-quarters of the population over the age of ten years consumes three cups of tea per day.71Yet the UK government and the British Dental Association are currently contemplating fluoridation of public water supplies! In Ireland, average tea consumption is four cups per day and the drinking water is heavily fluoridated.

Next to water, tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world. Tea can be found in almost 80 percent of all US households and on any given day, nearly 127 million people--half of all Americans--drink tea.71

The high content of both aluminum and fluoride in tea is cause for great concern as aluminum greatly potentiates fluoride's effects on G protein activation,72 the on/off switches involved in cell communication and of absolute necessity in thyroid hormone function and regulation.
Fluoride and the Thyroid

The recent re-discovery of hundreds of papers dealing with the use of fluorides in effective anti-thyroid medication poses many questions demanding answers.73,74 The enamel defects observed in hypothyroidism are identical to "dental fluorosis." Endemic fluorosis areas have been shown to be the same as those affected with iodine deficiency, considered to be the world's single most important and preventable cause of mental retardation,75 affecting 740 million people a year. Iodine deficiency causes brain disorders, cretinism, miscarriages and goiter, among many other diseases. Synthroid, the drug most commonly prescribed for hypothyroidism, became the top selling drug in the US in 1999, according to Scott-Levin's Source Prescription Audit, clearly indicating that hypothyroidism is a major health problem. Many more millions are thought to have undiagnosed thyroid problems.

quotes from the website:

49. Meiers, P. – “Zur Toxizität von Fluorverbindungen, mit besonderer Berücksichtigung der Onkogenese”, Verlag für Medizin Dr. Ewald Fischer, Heidelberg (1984)

50. Waldbott, GL; Burgstahler, AW; McKinney, HL – “Fluoridation:The Great Dilemma” Coronado Press (1978)

51. Srebnik-Friszman, S; Van der Miynsbrugge, F.-”Teneur en Fluor de quelques thØs prØlevØs sur le MarchØ et de leurs Infusions” Arch Belg Med Soc Hyg Med Trav Med Leg 33:551-556 (1976)

52. Rüh K – “Resorbierbarkeit und Retention von in Mineralwässern und Erfrischungsgetränken enthaltenem Fluorid bei Mensch und Laboratoriumsratte” Diss. Würzburg (1968)

53. Analyses conducted by Parents of Fluoride Poisoned Children (PFPC) at Gov’t -approved labs. Contact: pfpc@istar.ca

54. BabyCenter Editorial Team w/ Medical Advisory Board (http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/674.html#3)

55. Jenkins GN – “Fluoride intake and its safety among heavy tea drinkers in a British fluoridated city” Proc Finn Dent Soc 87(4):571-9 (1991) Department of Oral Biology, Dental School, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom.

56. Opinya GN, Bwibo N, Valderhaug J, Birkeland JM, Lokken P – “Intake of fluoride and excretion in mothers’ milk in a high fluoride (9ppm) area in Kenya” Eur J Clin Nutr 45(1):37-41 (1991) Department of Dental Surgery, University of Nairobi, Kenya

57. Diouf A, Sy FO, Niane B, Ba D, Ciss M – “Dietary intake of fluorine through of tea prepared by the traditional method in Senegal” Dakar Med 39(2):227-30 (1994)

58. Cao J, Zhao Y, Liu J – “Brick tea consumption as the cause of dental fluorosis among children from Mongol, Kazak and Yugu populations in China” Food Chem Toxicol 35(Cool:827-33 (1997)

59. Cao J, Bai X, Zhao Y, Liu J, Zhou D, Fang S, Jia M, Wu J – “The relationship of fluorosis and brick tea drinking in Chinese Tibetans” Environ Health Perspect 1996 Dec;104(12):1340-3 (1996)

60. Sergio Gomez S, Weber A, Torres C – “Fluoride content of tea and amount ingested by children” Odontol Chil 37(2):251-5 (1989)

61. Cao J, Zhao Y, Liu JW – “Safety evaluation and fluorine concentration of Pu’er brick tea and Bianxiao brick tea” Food Chem Toxicol 36(12):1061-3(1998)

62. Wang LF, Huang JZ- “Outline of control practice of endemic fluorosis in China.”Soc Sci Med 41(Cool:1191-5 (1995)

63. Olsson B -”Dental caries and fluorosis in Arussi province, Ethiopia” Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 6(6):338-43 (1978)

64. Diouf A, Sy FO, Niane B, Ba D, Ciss M – “Dietary intake of fluorine through use of tea prepared by the traditional method in Senegal” DakarMed 39(2):227-30 (1994)

65. Fraysse C, Bilbeissi MW, Mitre D, Kerebel B – “The role of tea consumption in dental fluorosis in Jordan” Bull Group Int Rech Sci Stomatol Odontol 32(1):39-46 (1989)

66. Fraysse C, Bilbeissi W, Benamghar L, Kerebel B- “Comparison of the dental health status of 8 to 14-year-old children in France and in Jordan, a country of endemic fluorosis.”Bull Group Int Rech Sci Stomatol Odontol 32(3):169-75 (1989)

67. Villa AE, Guerrero S – “Caries experience and fluorosis prevalence in Chilean children from different socio-economic status.”Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 24(3):225-7 (1996)

68. Chan J.T.; Yip, T.T.; Jeske, A.H. – “The role of caffeinated beverages in dental fluorosis” Med Hypotheses 33(1):21-2 (1990)

69. Mann J, Sgan-Cohen HD, Dakuar A, Gedalia I – “Tea drinking, caries prevalence, and fluorosis among northern Israeli Arab youth.”Clin Prev Dent

7(6):23-6 (1985)

70. Schmidt, C.W.; Leuschke, W. – “Fluoride content of deciduous teeth after regular intake of black tea” Dtsch Stomatol 40(10):441 (1990)

71. Press Releases/Market Figures – Tea Council http://www.stashtea.com/tt060595.htm

72. Struneckß, A; Patocka, J – “Aluminofluoride complexes: new phosphate analogues for laboratory investigations and potential danger for living organisms” Charles University, Faculty of Sciences, Department of Physiology and Developmental Physiology, Prague/Department of Toxicology, Purkynì Military Medical Academy, Hradec KrßlovØ, Czech Republic http://www.cadvision.com/fluoride/brain3.htm

Info in spanish against the New world order and more: http://verdadahora.cl

-

COMPLETE BASIC NEW WORLD ORDER GUIDE
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=99606.0
Xill
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 02:43:45 PM »

Intelligence has nothing to do with submission, the people who fought the American revolution were not the genius of literature, music or science; they were the normal everyday man with a heart in the good place.

Pierluigi

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 03:37:59 PM »

I also think I still don't lack intelligence, but who knows Smiley
By the way I try to live a fluoride free life as much as I can, but I love tea way too much and I also can't do it with bottled water so too bad for me.

I'm sure the mainstream media and "experts" are way more effective than fluoride when talking about making people brainwashed sheeps, don't you agree?  Wink
Inrange2020

Good luck is often with the man who doesn't includ

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 07:16:18 PM »

I can run my sink and it smells like a swimming pool. When I take a shower I can almost literally taste the chemicals they are slopping in our water.

"They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men." -John Adams
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: