What the hell is a Rotary Group club?

Author Topic: What the hell is a Rotary Group club?  (Read 17295 times)

Offline TheProxy

• Invalidcookie.net
What the hell is a Rotary Group club?
« on: June 08, 2010, 05:39:29 AM »
http://rotaryeclub34.org/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=885080&module_id=28143

Pretty imporant people

Milton Jones - CEO of BofA
Richard Spong - A business lawyer?
William L. Vinson - http://lawyers.law.cornell.edu/lawyer/william-l-vinson-1484030
Governor(?) Dave West
Governor Russ Miller
Representative Don Davis
Jared Brown
KEITH KURBER
 Paul Sloberg - Vice Chairman at Nature Coast Bank
AG Joe Wyatt - Investment Banking

This is just the FL chapter, there are others around the Country. the main Website is down tho.

MEMBERSHIP POLICY OF ROTARY E-CLUB 34, SOUTHEAST USA AND CARIBBEAN

All prospective members must be sponsored by an existing member of our Club.  The prospect must complete the application form that we post-on line.   The President will appoint a sponsor if the prospect does not name one on the application.   The sponsor shall develop an acquaintance with the prospect, and also help them to become fully acquainted with our Rotary E-Club.

If the prospective member is now, or has been, an active Rotarian,  they must submit to their sponsor, and attach to their application, a written and dated confirmation from the current President or Secretary of that Club that the prospect was (or is) a Rotarian in good standing as of his/her termination of membership in said Club.

If the prospective member has not ever been a Rotarian, they must present confirmation from two Rotarians in the prospect's community (names, addresses, and contact information to be provided by the prospective member), that he/she is a person of good standing.   The applicant must give permission for these references to be contacted by their sponsor and/or the Club Service Chair, Membership Chair, President, or Secretary of our Club.

The sponsoring member within our Club shall then forward the nomination for review to our Club Service Chair and Membership Chair (acting as a Membership and Classification Committee).   If they find the application is deficient in any way, or the applicant does not qualify for a classification by Rotary rules or the Club by-laws, the application shall be returned to the prospect through the sponsor. 

If they find the application to be complete and in order, the Club Service Chair shall promptly communicate it to the Club President.  The President shall promptly e-mail the application, proposed classification, and sponsor's name to all of our Club members -- inviting any comment or objection to be submitted in writing to the President within 7 days.  Thereafter, the President shall present the application (and any responses from Club members) to the next regular meeting of the Club Board (or a special meeting of the Board) for their consideration and vote.  The vote of the Board shall be final.

Please print this page out for your records

I bring a message Those who would try to take our freedom... Pray.
-----------------------------------------
http://invalidcookie.net

Offline TheProxy

• Invalidcookie.net
Re: What the hell is a Rotary Group club?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 05:43:12 AM »
their Logo. Emergency Disaster initiative?

Offline TheProxy

• Invalidcookie.net
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 05:46:50 AM »
Rotary Club, Rotary International (a group of businessmen in a town organized as a service club and to promote world peace)

Offline feeditup

Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline TheProxy

• Invalidcookie.net

Offline TheProxy

• Invalidcookie.net
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 05:57:17 AM »
Yeah but what the hell do they do!? When Rich people get together and talk about us =p it can't be good.
Good info tho Im looking at the meetings now (Cracks knuckles) may be time to protest ;)

Offline feeditup

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 06:00:34 AM »
i plan on siting in on a meeting they have them at diffrent food places it cant be to hard to get a table close by
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline tosso

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 06:00:46 AM »
Rotary Club, Rotary International (a group of businessmen in a town organized as a service club and to promote world peace)
world peace ?  ;D
"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt." - John Adams

Offline TheProxy

• Invalidcookie.net
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 06:04:34 AM »
Yeah world peace, by killing us and telling us what to do! You'll always have world peace with no one contending against you and it.

Offline TheProxy

• Invalidcookie.net
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 06:05:47 AM »
i plan on siting in on a meeting they have them at diffrent food places it cant be to hard to get a table close by
unless they close the place down. But no do it try, that would be great intel. Infact that would be the best way to go. I may try that instead :>

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 06:41:18 AM »
I will find out... not sure when but I'll post back when I've heard em.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 07:16:42 AM »
Yeah but what the hell do they do!? When Rich people get together and talk about us =p it can't be good.
Good info tho Im looking at the meetings now (Cracks knuckles) may be time to protest ;)

They are nothing more than another group or network of like-minded people. If you don't meet their standards and agree with their agenda, whatever their agenda happens to be at the moment, your out. Like the Masons, you might call it a splinter cell of the NWO. They all have the same general attitude, which is to promote THEIR attitude in commerce and society, for the purposes of getting things done in the world according to the way they see it, and the day to day operations typically are business activities, because to these groups in the world, it's all about the love of money, and part of that attitude is "Where's my cut in the action?", so people use these groups as their inside track to success in the world of business. The world calls it networking. I think a more appropriate word would be collusion.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 08:23:07 AM »

http://www.trosch.org/bks/msnc/masonry-exposed.html  EXCERPT:

Masonic Membership Recruitment

Masonry, a secretive brotherhood, uses social clubs such as the Kiwanis International, Rotary International, and others as feeder organizations or recruitment centers to enlist new members in addition to referrals by their own members. At the top end of the secretive spectrum are three interrelated organizations that capitalize on their low key relationship with worldwide masonry. The founding group in Germany (Illuminati – University of Ingolstadt), the American group (Skull and Bones Society – Yale University.  NOTE: George H. Bush, William Clinton, and George W. Bush are all members), and the English Group (Cecil Rhodes Scholars – Oxford University.  NOTE: The Prime Minister of England, Tony Blair, is a member of this group.) are interrelated. It is not surprising that Clinton and Bush have both been chummy with Blair.

There are more than 8,400 Kiwanis clubs with over 600,000 members in more than 70 nations and geographic areas. It was founded in 1915 and headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. As a service organization they have committed themselves to a worthy goal, eliminating the devastating effects of iodine deficiency disorders (IDD). Membership consists of active or retired business and professional men and women. The average Kiwanis member is 55.1 years old, a college graduate, married, and a homeowner. He or she is an owner or manager of a firm in the $25 million or less range.

Rotary International is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide with a stated purpose of providing humanitarian service, encouraging high ethical standards in all vocations, and helping to build goodwill and peace in the world. In more than 160 countries worldwide, approximately 1.2 million Rotarians belong to more than 30,000 Rotary clubs. The world's Rotary clubs meet weekly and are nonpolitical, nonreligious, and open to all cultures, races, and creeds.

Throughout its history, Rotary International has collaborated with many civic and humanitarian organizations as well as the government agencies of various nations in its stated efforts to improve the human condition. An excellent example of what these partnerships can accomplish can be found in Rotary's ambitious PolioPlus program. Launched in 1985 in concert with the World Health Organization, the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and UNICEF.

Rotary has had a special relationship with the United Nations for more than a half century. At the 1945 UN Charter Conference in San Francisco, California, USA, nearly 50 Rotarians served as delegates, advisors, and consultants. And the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), established one year later, can trace its roots to a Rotary conference promoting international cultural and educational exchanges that was held in London in 1943. In 1946, the same year UNESCO came into existence, RI was granted nongovernmental organization (NGO) consultative status with the UN and UNESCO. Today, a growing number of projects are implemented in collaboration with UN agencies around the world. Working with UNAIDS, Rotary clubs promote AIDS awareness and prevention. Venezuelan Rotary clubs are working with FAO field staff to increase vegetable and poultry production. Nigerian Rotary clubs are working with the UN Population Fund to expand a maternal education and child spacing program. In Poland, the UN Development Program helped the Rotary clubs of Warsaw and Duluth, Minnesota, USA, create a joint business internship program.

Rotary Representatives are appointed by the RI president to increase awareness and recognition of Rotary's programs, policies, and activities within the international community. RI Representatives, based in major cities around the world, monitor major events and meetings, exchanging information and acting as liaisons.

Currently, RI Representatives are appointed to:
             1. The United Nations (New York, Geneva, Vienna)
             2. UNESCO
             3. Council of Europe
             4. Organization of African Unity
             5. UNCHS/Habitat and UN Environmental Programme
             6. UN Food and Agriculture Organization and the World Food Programme
             7. The World Bank
             8. Organization of American States

Representatives often take proactive roles in events that are related to Rotary activities or program emphases. In the past two years, Rotary has presented examples of its humanitarian work at numerous events, including:
             1. EXPO 2000, Hannover, Germany — June through October 2000
             2. Second World Water Forum, The Hague, Netherlands — March 2000
             3. UN Commission on the Status of Women, New York, NY, USA — March 2000
             4. Hague Appeal for Peace, The Hague, Netherlands — May 1999
             5. Global Meeting of Generations, Washington, D.C., USA — January 1999
             6. WHO Executive Board Meeting, Geneva, Switzerland — January 1999
             7. UN General Assembly Special Session on Narcotics (UNDCP), New York, NY, USA — June 1998
             8. Seventh Conference of Ministers of Education of African Member States (MINEDAF VII), Durban, South Africa — April 1998
             9. UN Commission on Sustainable Development, New York, NY, USA — April 1998
            10. UNESCO/International Literacy Institute (ILI) Literacy Forum, Dakar, Senegal — March 1998

Rotary experienced a growth spurt in the early 1990s when it expanded into former Soviet bloc countries following the collapse of the Berlin Wall and the Soviet Union. Beginning in 1989, clubs in Central and Eastern Europe that had been disbanded for more than 50 years were re-established, and the first Russian Rotary club was chartered in 1990.

Contemporary freemasonry became established during the early part of the 18th century in England. They have however manufactured a history dating back to the building of Solomon's Temple. Present-day freemasonry is an usurpation of the Middle Ages European guild system.

Disbelief remains as the single biggest factor working in Freemasonry's favor. Decent folk find it incomprehensible that there could be individuals so evil as to actually try to take control of the world on behalf of Lucifer. In Freemasonry everything has a double-meaning. Thus the candidate is practicing the occult throughout his degree work without knowing it. False interpretations are given to him to prevent him from suspecting the Craft to be anything less than "on the square." Another factor is that it rarely, if ever, does anything covert under its own name. In order to advance its agenda it establishes other organizations, to which it gives special assignments. – Only the 30th through the 33rd degrees of Freemasonry are privy to its Luciferian goals.

B'nai B'rith:  A secret Jewish Masonic Order meaning "Bothers of the Covenant" – (Samir Raafat, Insight Magazine, March 1, 1999).  The physical similarities between Masonic halls and B'nai B'rith lodges –a Judeo-Zionist organization fashioned upon the Masonic model– are far too obvious for anyone not to confound the two. Following the creation of the state of Israel in 1948, it was open season for opponents of Freemasonry to pursue their claims that Masonic halls were subversive and dangerous, bent on undermining Arab nationalism and patriotism. Not unlike the anti-Freemasonry whisper campaigns propagated by the Vatican in the middle of the last century and early this one, articles cropped up in the post-1948 Arab World "proving" the connection between Zionism and Freemasonry.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline ex_nihilo

• YHWH prevails Rev 20:10
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 08:46:38 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotary_International

"The first Rotary Club was formed in downtown Chicago in the "coal dealer Sylvester Schielde's...office in the Unity Building on Dearborn Street" on February 23, 1905[6]  by attorney Paul P. Harris. Harris held the first meeting with three friends, Silvester Schiele, coal merchant, Gustave E. Loehr, mines engineer and Hiram E. Shorey, tailor. The members chose the name Rotary because they rotated club meetings to each member's office each week."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_P._Harris

"Harris was born in Racine, Wisconsin, but grew up in Vermont. He attended Princeton University, the University of Vermont, and the University of Iowa. For the next five years, he worked odd jobs for the newspaper, as a salesman, on fruit farms, as an actor, and on cattle ships that traveled to Europe.[2]

He began his law practice in 1896. Harris organized Rotary "in fellowship and friendship" with three clients, Silvester Schele, Gustavus Loehr, and Henry Ruggles. By the time of his death at the age of seventy-nine, the club had grown to more than 200,000 members in 75 countries. The club is dedicated to "service above self".[1]"

http://www.rotaryfirst100.org/global/countries/romania/index.htm

"In 1938, Agripa Popescu from the Bucharest Club, became the first Romanian to serve as a Director of RI . A letter from him to Paul Harris asking whether Harris was a freemason received this response  from Harris.

Thanking you for your kind letter.  I will answer by irrevocably  stating that I have never been a freemason nor have I ever either 
directly or indirectly had any dealings or relationships with them.
I might go so far as to say that I don't even know anything about  them other than what is common knowledge to you and to me and to all 
other outsiders.
I can even say that I have never been solicited to join them except  once when I was about twenty years of age and I did not give the 
matter any particular thought even then.
In addition to all this, I can say that Rotary has never been in any  manner associated with masonry and I have never heard of Masons 
having influence or attempted to influence Rotary.
With kind regards
Sincerely
Paul P Harris"

http://www.rotaryfirst100.org/history/history/otherorganizations/freemasonry/

An open mind, like an open wound, is prone to infection. -ex_nihilo

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 09:43:19 AM »
It's just a group of good 'ol boys, who are linked to other good 'ol boys. It's so the well connected and affluent can continue to get better connected.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 11:49:25 AM »
What about the rest of the organizations that I see commonly plastered on road signs when entering a community? Lions Club, Elks Club, Kiwanis Club…..

I never can seem to get a straight answer as to their exact function in the community or where the funding comes from to buy property and erect a clubhouse on it.

I did notice that Rotary and Lions specify “international” in their logos.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 12:21:43 PM »
I imagine they are all just about the same thing. They purport to do good deeds within the community, they are all older people, who get together and drink most of the time in my experience, and they are all well connected business or political types, and include the wealthy from the community at times.
Groups liek the Elk Lodge and such may be nothing more than social fraternities that get together to drink. Most of those grups you mentioned though have massive nationwide structure, and they all pay dues to belong to them. I iamgine those dues go in towards the purchasing of property for those specific groups that need it, along with fundraising. I know the rotary club in my town does not have a building of their own, and are always selling peanuts on the side of the road to get matchign funds from their corpoirate end to get property and a building.

What about the rest of the organizations that I see commonly plastered on road signs when entering a community? Lions Club, Elks Club, Kiwanis Club…..

I never can seem to get a straight answer as to their exact function in the community or where the funding comes from to buy property and erect a clubhouse on it.

I did notice that Rotary and Lions specify “international” in their logos.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 10:47:48 AM »
A bit bothersome that they post their presence at the “gates” of a community much like a gang would tag territory. 

I have suspected that they might be feeders into masonry as stated above.  Surely the masons wouldn’t mind being embedded in these groups similar to how they see the Knights of Columbus.

The one subject that bothers “successful” community people is dollar devaluation.  I can see it on their faces when I bring up the subject.  To me, these people would pose the most danger to a community in the event of currency failure since they don’t seem to recognize the possibility that they could lose everything overnight.  This makes them highly exploitable.

After reading about rotary connections above, I can see why some people would object to “No UN” signs posted in a community.

Service club?  I don’t see how they directly provide a service to any community other than building business contacts.

World peace?  Sounds thin unless they hope to achieve this by promoting a global economy.  Sovereignty?  Outdated.

@GCG – “selling peanuts”. Sounds like it’s gonna be quite a some time before that big land purchase comes through.  I wonder what their fundraising thermometer graph looks like?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 11:09:14 AM »
Around these parts they must mix crack in with the peanuts, because there are always people there buying them.. Given what we know about the government controlling the drug trade...that may not be all that far from the truth.

A bit bothersome that they post their presence at the “gates” of a community much like a gang would tag territory. 

I have suspected that they might be feeders into masonry as stated above.  Surely the masons wouldn’t mind being embedded in these groups similar to how they see the Knights of Columbus.

The one subject that bothers “successful” community people is dollar devaluation.  I can see it on their faces when I bring up the subject.  To me, these people would pose the most danger to a community in the event of currency failure since they don’t seem to recognize the possibility that they could lose everything overnight.  This makes them highly exploitable.

After reading about rotary connections above, I can see why some people would object to “No UN” signs posted in a community.

Service club?  I don’t see how they directly provide a service to any community other than building business contacts.

World peace?  Sounds thin unless they hope to achieve this by promoting a global economy.  Sovereignty?  Outdated.

@GCG – “selling peanuts”. Sounds like it’s gonna be quite a some time before that big land purchase comes through.  I wonder what their fundraising thermometer graph looks like?

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 05:34:35 AM »
Anteroom to enter the Freemasonry.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!