article on how Kubrick could have faked the lunar landings

Author Topic: article on how Kubrick could have faked the lunar landings  (Read 6711 times)

Offline Carlos Santillan

• "They are not from outer space"
twitter: @Carlos_S01

fighting the NWO so that my people does not have to become illegal immigrants

Offline RabidSheep

Re: article on how Kubrick could have faked the lunar landings
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 02:34:36 AM »
Great read yet again, it never gets old.

This was new to me. Kubrick was a master of hiding his intent.

Offline Carlos Santillan

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 12:41:09 AM »
Great read yet again, it never gets old.

This was new to me. Kubrick was a master of hiding his intent.

The author of the article never explained how NASA did go to the Moon, he opens it by saying that the Apollo missions were faked but that the USA had NAZI flying saucers, maybe, in his theory, it all developed like in the April 1st british documentary Alternative 3:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7185519553937114642#

I watched today the first half of 2001: A Space Odyssey,  I can clearly identify matte paintings, mock ups, scale models; the lunar surface looks way different to the surface in the Apollo pictures and movies (Kubrick's Moon is to "jagged.") He was not that great, during the Moon sequence (the Moon bus and when Heywood Floyd meets the TMA-1 Monolith ) the Earth is jumping all over and then suddenly (when the Monolith emits its alarm radio signal) the Earth is above it. A serious mistake by Stanley Kubrick.

I personally believe that the Apollo missions reached the Moon.

An Apollo landed near an american Surveyor Moon probe and they brought back equiptment from it and even detected that it was not properly sterilized went it was launched (bacterias detected). Another Apollo mission placed mirrors on the kunar surface and astronomers can aim laser beams at them and bounce them back.

When I was 7 y/o a Moon rock was lent to Mexico and I went to see it in a school excursion, it was the size of a fist, black with white pockmarks, beautiful. (Later my dad took me to see the bank truck where it was taken away)

Best Regards,
Carlos

Viper

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »

..during the Moon sequence (the Moon bus and when Heywood Floyd meets the TMA-1 Monolith ) the Earth is jumping all over and then suddenly (when the Monolith emits its alarm radio signal) the Earth is above it. A serious mistake by Stanley Kubrick...

I must take a look at this Carlos, i'll do it soon, on the bluray some of the skies behind the monkeys at start are clearly (at least on the bluray), painted, i did notice that, but the spaceship descending into the egg shaped space station hanger was outstanding.

Viper

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 11:24:30 AM »
..during the Moon sequence (the Moon bus and when Heywood Floyd meets the TMA-1 Monolith ) the Earth is jumping all over and then suddenly (when the Monolith emits its alarm radio signal) the Earth is above it. A serious mistake by Stanley Kubrick...

Ok, had to re-play about five times, i think it's a great scene myself, when you said the Earth is jumping around i thought you meant "shaking", but yes i do see where you're coming from.
During the moonbus we get many different angles of it, BUT it remains on the right side of the Earth always, and the scene from the monolith excavation, we get three different angles, first looking down from above, we see the full excavation with surrounding moon terrain and Earth, second looking from a left to right diagonal direction at ground level we see mostly right side of excavation with a little surrounding moon terrain and Earth, third we look at excavation facing it dead on, from ground level, the Earth is of course to the right and out of view.

Carlos did you see the bluray cause the moon terrain is indeed highly complex, pointed out especially in these scenes you have chosen to single out.
I so enjoyed watching them again, i can post pics of the three angles if you want friend.
Peace

Offline Carlos Santillan

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 11:09:37 PM »
Unfortunately I haven't bought a Blu Ray player yet. Knowing that the Moon has her same face pointing always towards the Earth I find it somewhat annoying to suddenly see the Earth on the Zenith over the Monolith.

Ok, had to re-play about five times, i think it's a great scene myself, when you said the Earth is jumping around i thought you meant "shaking", but yes i do see where you're coming from.
During the moonbus we get many different angles of it, BUT it remains on the right side of the Earth always, and the scene from the monolith excavation, we get three different angles, first looking down from above, we see the full excavation with surrounding moon terrain and Earth, second looking from a left to right diagonal direction at ground level we see mostly right side of excavation with a little surrounding moon terrain and Earth, third we look at excavation facing it dead on, from ground level, the Earth is of course to the right and out of view.

Carlos did you see the bluray cause the moon terrain is indeed highly complex, pointed out especially in these scenes you have chosen to single out.
I so enjoyed watching them again, i can post pics of the three angles if you want friend.
Peace

Viper

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 11:21:04 PM »
Unfortunately I haven't bought a Blu Ray player yet. Knowing that the Moon has her same face pointing always towards the Earth I find it somewhat annoying to suddenly see the Earth on the Zenith over the Monolith.

Ok i think i see where you're coming from here, you're talking about what position the earth was, in relation to the specific cardinal locations of the moon.
Hmm ...it's too tough for me, i'd have to re-watch, i know Mercury is the fastest spinning planet but know little about the moon, basically  have no idea how our solar system works apart from the fact there is ten of them up there. :)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 05:47:14 PM »
Bump
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-