9 Killed/Hundreds Kidnapped by Israeli commandos who stormed Gaza Flotilla

Author Topic: 9 Killed/Hundreds Kidnapped by Israeli commandos who stormed Gaza Flotilla  (Read 141648 times)

Viper

AJ bashing israel now, i don't know about you but i feel all fluffy inside. ;)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Some background from other infowarriors I trust:

Alan Watt:

"Video Israel Doesn't Want You to See (CBC)" [Hear Israeli soldier saying he was there to "Fumigate"]

March 11, 2009
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" on RBN (ads removed):
Politicos Chatter on Remnants of Gaza:
"Startling Truth Emerges Now and Then
From Unlikely Sources, e.g. Tony Benn,
When He Gave the Address for Gaza Relief
On BBC, the Interviewer Wishing He'd Cease,
He Said the Beeb was in a Bit of a Pickle,
Having Promised (Not to Mention the Address) to Israel,
Sir Gerald Kaufman in Parliament Spoke Like Lion,
Professing He'd been Life-long Supporter of Zion,
He'd Followed the Slaughter at Gaza, Left Chilling,
Likened Israelis to Nazis at Their Unquenchable Killing,
Called For Ending Aid for Western Munitions
For Israel's Final Solution to Their 'Problem' Conditions,
Ultra-Modern Military Fights Stone Throwers with Ease,
With Arrogance, No Conscience, Hate's a Disease"
***Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt - March 11, 2009 (Exempting Music, Literary Quotes, and Callers' Comments)
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD

Topics of show covered in following links:
Video: "Tony Benn on BBC Regarding Gaza Relief Fund" (youtube.com).
Video: "UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza" (youtube.com).
"Video Israel Doesn't Want You to See (CBC)" [Hear Israeli soldier saying he was there to "Fumigate"] (youtube.com).
"Man says he was informant for FBI in Orange County" by Teresa Watanabe and Scott Glover (latimes.com) - Feb. 26, 2009.
"Stern: Climate change deniers are 'flat-earthers' " by Sunny Hundal (guardian.co.uk) - March 10, 2009.
"German school gunman 'kills 15' " (news.bbc.co.uk) - March 11, 2009.
"Bank begins using 'new' money" (news.bbc.co.uk) - March 11, 2009.

Alan Watt on Current Issues TV with Hesham Tillawi - May 18th, 2006 - mp3 - transcript

Dr. Tillawi: Now let me follow-up on Judy’s question with one of my own. Do you think that was the reason why they placed the Zion state in the middle of the Middle East or in the middle of that area? Do you think it had something to do with it?

Alan: I think it had to. In fact it was so heavily financed from London by the same group connected with Cecil Rhodes and Lord Milner. The Royal Institute of International Affairs they call it in England and the American branch is called the Council on Foreign Relations. Even Lord Rothschild was on the board of the Cecil Rhodes group and he did set off the funding to bring in immigrants into that land. They set up their chessboard way ahead and they use all sides actually to battle each other and never for the ending that they actually foresee. It’s for the elites' ending, which is always different, so I have no doubt it was set up there.

There are two good books that should be read, by Sir Ronald Storrs, S-T-O-R-R-S, and he was the British high commissioner for Palestine in the 1920's and he wrote his memoirs in two books. One of them is called "Orientations," and he watched them coming into the Palestine area of the bulk of Jewry from Russia and he said at the time that they were basically communistic types, atheistic types; and I always wondered why did the Soviet Union allow anybody out, especially ones who were supposedly religious, unless there was another purpose for it. Really, it was initially set up to be another branch of communism; although that died away after a long time, primarily because the women did not wanted to be separated from their children at childbirth. They tried that at the very beginning and they wrote about it.  It was to be an experiment in true communism initially and so Ronald Storrs documents the comings in of the different spokesmen for all of the groups including those in Britain. And at the time, it must be realized that the bulk of the world’s Jewry was against the setting up of a State of Israel. They had riots in London in the 1920's and 1930's about this because they did not believe that man was supposed to create the new State of Israel, it was to be set up by God, and therefore this one was really a fake that was being set up and they had mass pitch battles in London about it.

Alan Watt on The John Stokes Show - July 12, 2007 on KGEZ 600 AM "The Edge" - Kalispell, Montana, USA - mp3 - transcript
Alan:  Yes it has. It truly has.  I was discussing with some people about the problems with the Middle East and why it's going on.  I said you have to go back into the memoirs of British officials, sort of counselor generals, people that were put in charge of whole countries that the British Empire set-up a long time ago. Read their own memoirs and you'll find for instance that Sir Ronald Storrs was the Lieutenant Governor. He was put in charge of the British takeover of the country called Palestine, back in the 1920’s and '30’s in preparation for the creation of a State of Israel.  What he said in his own memoirs – and it's very flippant for those who don't understand history, it's very important – a little quip and that's how history is made or missed. He said, "We have set-up in the Middle East another Ulster."   Ulster in Ireland was set up by London, to cause frequent dissension and troubles down through the present century in Ireland with the Protestants and the Catholics, using religion primarily as a motive of war and eventual takeover. It was to keep a constant pot boiling and simmering that the whole world would feel the effects of; and that's how far back, we're talking 1920’s.

John:  I think Samuel Adams said, "Fear is the foundations of most governments."

Alan:  It is.

John: Then you hit on something that was very profound for me. It was as if governments fear peacetime.

Alan:  Yes they do. They admit themselves that the first reason for government existing is to protect the rest of the little people, even in a tribal situation, from those guys over there across the other side of the pond that you drink out of; and so the biggest guy in the tribe was picked. Now the problem then is if you start spoiling the big guy and he has to drop back down into your way of living, your standards of living, he might not like it. At least the tribe could overcome one person and that's why the tribal system it was easier. He couldn't get a standing army together until money came along. Money was the key to standing armies.

John:  The little guy like we can relate to the middle class that once you start to gain cash or affluence or spare time, you can do positive things with that whether you want to run for office or you want to do charity work or start buildings. You become wealthier and wealthier and it becomes a threat to them.

Alan:  It becomes a threat and that's why; and we're all trained. You see the whole world – when you think of the whole world trained to use this thing called money, which is really a trick, because once they bring money in, they can tax it back from you. The word tax means to labor. You tax yourself on your labor. They take part of your labor back, then they employ more people; and as long as everyone believes in this money, you can hire armies – whole armies and police and think tanks to keep the people dominated. Money is the key to it.

John:   I think there was a quote from one of the old Rothschild patriarch women that said, "Wars don't start unless my boys want them to start."

Alan:  That's right. They don't start. I was watching a program two years ago on Public Broadcasting and it was about the troubles in Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone is rich in tremendous minerals, diamonds and so on. They found out that companies – these companies in Britain primarily and New York working in tandem – had hired thousands of mercenaries, British and American primarily, to go in there and train the natives to have revolutions in order that they could take over the vast diamond fields there. They talked to one of guys at the head of one of these big London corporations of gold, precious metals, diamonds and platinum, and he literally couldn't understand the reporter when the reporter says, "how can you possibly plan something like this and kill thousands of people for money?"  The man looked and he saw this as incredulous, he says, "It's business. Don't you understand?"  That was his answer. "It's business."

John:  It's business.

Alan:  He says they're sitting on all that land and doing nothing with it, so kill them.

John: Yeah. Let's use ourselves and exploit it and make them slaves. Now there's the Rockefellers. Our audience is very much aware of the Federal Reserve Act and the Income Tax Act and how these criminals – the ruling families or the wealthiest families basically came in and created their own money supply and own our money supply; and a lot of people are still ignorant about that, but not this audience.  We've watched the dollar value go from – it's worth a penny today, compared to what it was.  Montana, just from the '60’s, we went from the fourth in per-capita income in the nation to dead last right now, because we are a resource based state here and you know what they've all done with our resources. They've locked them up. Sent them all overseas and now we import them, so there's an agenda to destroy America.  I just can't figure what mindset these people have, because America was good to them. It made money and now they're saying let's merge Canada and Mexico with the United States and that plan’s going on, and the rest of the world is starting to reject the Federal Reserve Note, so “Aha! We'll issue you a new currency.”

Alan:  All we're living through is a business plan. The whole world is just one big long business plan.  Karl Marx talked about the unification of the Americas, in the 1850’s he wrote about it and he said eventually the world that we are planning – Karl Marx, remember, was employed by the Rothschild's in London while he wrote the Communist Manifesto with a bunch of people; a whole team of people. It wasn't just one person who did it. He was a failed journalist and that's why they hired him, not because of his belief system.  Karl Marx talked about the unification of the world under a super-government which would come probably in 100 years time, which is the end of the millennium. He said there'll also be three main trading blocks [blocs]. A united Europe will be first followed by a united Americas and then followed by a united Pacific region; and that's exactly what they've been working towards.

John Pilger:

Palestine is still the issue:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1259454859593416473

And as far as the House of Rothschild being jewish...it is really the Bavarian Bauer family (they changed their name) and their "jewishness" is open to debate. I do not agree with this author attacking so called "ashkenazi jews" entirely (i do not agree with attacking anyone based on religion, race, nationality - these are NWO tactics), but I do agree that the prime ministers are not from the land and that the bauer family's lineage and religious affiliation is open to debate. I also do not agree that the rothschilds control the world alone, I believe that they have intermarried with other eurocrats in the house of windsor (Saxon-Gothe) and the house of orange (beatrix) as well as very powerful roman/italian lineage. It was hitler who did not go after the rothschilds, but instead worked with the rothschilds to pursue eugenics and depopulation programs. hopefully the world will see that a similar plan might be set to trick the world again.

The History Of The House Of Rothschild
http://tickergrail.blogspot.com/2010/04/house-of-rothschild-no-one-can.html
By Andrew Hitchcock
10-31-9

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be. The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so- called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.

The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:

“I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, butare the synagogue of Satan.” The most wealthy bloodline in the world bar none and the leader of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world today is the Rothschild family. As you will see in the timeline, the Rothschilds have obtained this position through lies, manipulation and murder. Their bloodline also extends into the Royal Families of Europe, and the following family names: Astor; Bundy; Collins; duPont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; and Van Duyn. However, these are not the only bloodlines to worry about. You are probably aware of the centuries old pratice undertaken by many Ashkenazi Jews whereby they would change their name, in order for them to appear part of the dominant race of the country in which they lived, so as they could obtain influential positions in that country, which they would then exploit to serve their real masters elsewhere. There is plenty of evidence to prove the Rothschilds continue that deceptive tradition.

Furthermore the Rothschilds are known to sire many children secretly that they can put into positions of power when required. This started with the very first man who took the name Rothschild, who had a secret sixth son. Finally, remember the world is a diverse place, I could if I wanted change my name to Rothschild, or any of the names listed above, and that would not make me part of this family anymore than converting to Judaism in 740 A.D. will make these Ashkenazis Jewish.

Please, therefore, do not automatically assume someone you see with the name Rothschild or any of the names listed above are part of the Rothschild criminal network. Furthermore and most importantly, the majority of Ashkenazi Jews are innocent and not part of this network. Check the facts out for yourself first, this article is designed to inform people who the enemy is, not single out people of a particular race or people with a particular surname, who may have nothing to do with this Rothschild criminal network.

1743: Mayer Amschel Bauer, an Ashkenazi Jew, is born in Frankfurt, Germany, the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a money lender and the proprietor of a counting house.

Moses Amschel Bauer places a red sign above the entrance door to his counting house. This sign is a red hexagram (which geometrically and numerically translates into the number 666) which under Rothschild instruction will end up on the Israeli flag some two centuries later.

1753: Gutle Schnaper, an Ashkenazi Jew (future wife of Mayer Amschel Bauer), born to respected merchant, Wolf Salomon Schnaper.

1760: During this decade Mayer Amschel Bauer works for a bank owned by the Oppenheimers’ in Hanover, Germany. He is highly successful and becomes a junior partner. Whilst working at the bank he becomes acquainted with General von Estorff.

Following his father’s death, Bauer returns to Frankfurt to take over his father’s business. Bauer recognises the significance of the red hexagram and changes his name from Bauer to Rothschild, after the red hexagram or sign signifying 666 hanging over the entrance door (“Rot,” is German for, “Red,” “Schild,” is German for, “Sign”).

Now Mayer Amschel Rothschild, he discovers that General von Estorff is now attached to the court of Prince William IX of Hesse-Hanau, one of the richest royal houses in Europe, which gained its’ wealth by the hiring out of Hessian soldiers to foreign countries for vast profits (a practice that continues today in the form of exporting, “peacekeeping,” troops throughout the world).

He therefore makes the General’s re-acquaintance on the pretext of selling him valuable coins and trinkets at discounted prices. As he plans, Rothschild is subsequently introduced to Prince William himself who is more than pleased with discounted prices he charges for his rare coins and trinkets, and Rothschild offers him a bonus for any other business the Prince can direct his way.

Rothschild subsequently becomes close associates with Prince William, and ends up doing business with him and members of the court. He soon discovers that loaning money to governments and royalty is more profitable than loaning to individuals, as the loans are bigger and are secured by the nation’s taxes.

1769: Mayer Amschel Rothschild is given permission by Prince William to hang a sign on the front of his business premises declaring that he is, “M. A. Rothschild, by appointment court factor to his serene highness, Prince William of Hanau.”

1770: Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the Illuminati and entrusts Ashkenazi Jew, Adam Weishaupt, a Crypto-Jew who was outwardly Roman Catholic, with its organization and development. The Illuminati is to be based upon the teachings of the Talmud, which is in turn, the teachings of Rabbinical Jews. It was to be called the Illuminati as this is a Luciferian term which means, keepers of the light.

Also, I highly recommend that people review these links:

Read the transfer agreement
http://www.transferagreement.com/

Watch Ringworm Children
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6118144849760405404

Watch The anti-semetic roots of Zionism.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9024068972366598651

Israeli rulers take their orders from the NWO, not the people of Israel.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

Alex said another flotilla was leaving Turkey ACCOMPANIED BY TURKISH WARSHIPS.

Offline larsonstdoc

Rivero is next, Tarpley later.  What a show!!

Lucian Solaris

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

All I got to say is, if Israel nukes/attacks Iran, I hope Syria, Egypt, Turkey, et. al. dogpile Israel and run all of them out.

To hell with Israel, a modern day abomination!

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG (Private)

iJ4EAREKAAYFAkwFPhMACgkQdd6wzlZ3pIpWfAH/QN5qknch2KNe6zqiMXLRXTGY
5I7/TPkE/y+r53oeqXDksr9kKc9+irjOxbrW/RL5p1oT7g81P8YLO3Kd4AEVWwIA
jxAkXNVUplfMpbJIeV5otNbp1tYzjRTxLBly/vy0mhVDtSUTYcg3kwxP0zxawvsH
epuKyAybqZyXXhItqf3ZfA==
=zg7b
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Offline agentbluescreen

Is Alex serious? The aid workers exercising their right to self defence against illegal aggression discredits them?

What a ridiculous spin, sometimes I wonder where Alex gets this tripe. The criminal Zionist terrorists attacked, pirated, illegally boarded, robbed,  hijacked, murdered and kidnapped innocent people on a NATO FLAGGED vessel on the high seas.

Obviously it was unarmed and carrying no arms WHATSOEVER otherwise the Jewish Corporate Terrorists  and their marauding pirate helicopters would have been righteously blown out of the sky

Viper

Rivero is next, Tarpley later.  What a show!!

I got all my noms ready Bones let the fun begin.

Offline spangler

Alex is wrong. The Arabs were not always attacking Israel. That is obsolete Zionist apologia.

http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073.htm

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
This whole blockade thing reminds me of Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120915/

From this crisis the Great Galactic war developed. Is this more TV pre conditioning of events to come?

Please explain this argument in more detail, it is very intriguing. AJ always said that Lucas was trying to warn us of things to come and now we know THX1138 was 100% accurate as far as radiation, pharmaceuticals, electric shock behavioral modification, planned matching of mates by the state, etc.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Alex is wrong. The Arabs were not always attacking Israel. That is obsolete Zionist apologia.

http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073.htm

Dude, do you ignore 1 million words only to sniff 2 words out and then go on the attack? wtf? Do you like anything AJ is saying about this?

Offline spangler

Dude, do you ignore 1 million words only to sniff 2 words out and then go on the attack? wtf? Do you like anything AJ is saying about this?

I don't trust Alex on the issue of Israel, particularly on the issue of its genocide in Palestine and relations with Arab countries

I've heard him utter Zionist apologetics like Israel's destruction of Palestine is 'tribal warfare' or 'both sides have done terrible things to each other'.

Why does he never cover Israel's genocide in Palestine (and cover it honestly)? I thought he stood for freedom and humanity.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
What a ridiculous spin, sometimes I wonder where Alex gets this tripe. The criminal Zionist terrorists attacked, pirated, illegally boarded, robbed,  hijacked, murdered and kidnapped innocent people on a NATO FLAGGED vessel on the high seas.

Obviously it was unarmed and carrying no arms WHATSOEVER otherwise the Jewish Corporate Terrorists  and their marauding pirate helicopters would have been righteously blown out of the sky

for some reason spangler is taking aj's words out of context to demonize him, please review the actual context rather than the fake spangler talking points and spin:

No, Alex was referring to the fact the aid workers reported being attacked as soon as the terrorists landed or even before, which he says ain't the case.

spangler, what happened to you dude?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I don't trust Alex on the issue of Israel, particularly on the issue of its genocide in Palestine and relations with Arab countries

well you are making people not trust you by slandering his statements with false accusations and Karl Rove style spin.

Viper

Dude, do you ignore 1 million words only to sniff 2 words...

Apart from that AJ got Rivero on, i don't think you can say anything bad about what AJ is saying, you gotta listen closely, hell he be giving us Tarpley too, wtf?

Protean

If this has already been posted, sorry, here it is again.

http://www.ianwelsh.net/holy-sweet-lord-turkey-has-announced-they-will-send-another-flotilla-to-gaza%E2%80%94escorted-by-the-turkish-navy/

Holy Sweet Lord, Turkey has announced they will send another flotilla to Gaza—escorted by the Turkish Navy!

2010 May 31
by Ian Welsh

If they actually do this, it is the very definition of throwing down.

Wow.

Does Israel want a war with Turkey?  They can’t win it, short of using nukes, and Turkey is a NATO member, if Israel attacks NATO ships, Turkey can invoke Article V (in fact, they can invoke it already, since the ships were attacked by a non NATO power on the high seas.)  If Turkey does so, of course NATO nations will refuse, but doing so will break NATO.

This is high stakes.

Update: I might add that in the case of a war between Turkey and Israel, if Turkey is serious, unless Israel uses nukes, my money is on the Turks.  They have a huge armored corp, and the nations between Israel and Turkey aren’t going to say no if Turkey asks for access (because if they do, Turkey will just roll right through them.)  Also if Turkey and Israel goes to war, it’s at least 50/50 the Egypt jumps in as well.

Israel is really playing with fire on this one.

Offline needguide

Armageddon just the start!

Offline spangler

well you are making people not trust you by slandering his statements with false accusations and Karl Rove style spin.

I've said nothing false, at least not knowingly.

Nothing's happened to me. I support AJ on a lot of issues. My criticism of Alex regarding Israel's genocide in Palestine is long standing. I just haven't mentioned it here.

Offline spangler

AJ needs to get off this point about the aid workers exercising their right to self defence. When you're attacked by terrorists you defend yourself. Period.

Offline TheJudge

Viper...why do you not like Mike Rivero?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I've said nothing false yet at least not knowingly.

Nothing's happened to me. I support AJ on a lot of issues. My criticism of Alex regarding Israel's genocide in Palestine is long standing. I just haven't mentioned it here.

BTW, this is the same Alex whose websites runs the following articles:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-using-depleted-uranium-against-gaza-victims.html
http://www.infowars.com/israel-may-drag-us-into-new-war/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-stations-nuclear-missile-subs-off-iran/
http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-and-the-special-relationship-with-israel/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-admits-harvesting-palestinian-organs/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-primed-for-war-on-iran-netanyahu-deputy/
http://www.infowars.com/mcgovern-usisrael-challenged-on-iran/
http://www.infowars.com/economist-tallies-swelling-cost-of-israel-to-us/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-threatens-iran-with-heavy-price/
http://www.infowars.com/kristol-%E2%80%98better%E2%80%99-for-us-to-attack-iran-than-if-israel-did/
http://www.infowars.com/election-results-towards-fascist-rule-in-israel/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-admits-binyamin-netanyahus-secret-trip-to-moscow/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-conducts-covert-assassination-campaign/
http://www.infowars.com/senator-kerry-israel-wont-go-alone-on-iran-u-s-is-on-same-page/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-threatens-force-over-iran-nuclear-standoff/
http://www.infowars.com/son-of-hamas-founder-spied-for-israel-for-more-than-a-decade/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-kidnaps-cynthia-mckinney-human-rights-workers/

There are over 1,000 other such articles on the prisonplanet and infowars sites.

Offline spangler

BTW, this is the same Alex whose websites runs the following articles:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-using-depleted-uranium-against-gaza-victims.html
http://www.infowars.com/israel-may-drag-us-into-new-war/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-stations-nuclear-missile-subs-off-iran/
http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-and-the-special-relationship-with-israel/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-admits-harvesting-palestinian-organs/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-primed-for-war-on-iran-netanyahu-deputy/
http://www.infowars.com/mcgovern-usisrael-challenged-on-iran/
http://www.infowars.com/economist-tallies-swelling-cost-of-israel-to-us/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-threatens-iran-with-heavy-price/
http://www.infowars.com/kristol-%E2%80%98better%E2%80%99-for-us-to-attack-iran-than-if-israel-did/
http://www.infowars.com/election-results-towards-fascist-rule-in-israel/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-admits-binyamin-netanyahus-secret-trip-to-moscow/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-conducts-covert-assassination-campaign/
http://www.infowars.com/senator-kerry-israel-wont-go-alone-on-iran-u-s-is-on-same-page/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-threatens-force-over-iran-nuclear-standoff/
http://www.infowars.com/son-of-hamas-founder-spied-for-israel-for-more-than-a-decade/
http://www.infowars.com/israel-kidnaps-cynthia-mckinney-human-rights-workers/

There are over 1,000 other such articles on the prisonplanet and infowars sites.

I'm talking about Israel's genocide in Palestine

Viper

Viper...why do you not like Mike Rivero?

Judge i love Rivero, i've spoke to him by email before, thinking about joining his site, obviously mistaken something i said friend.

Offline TheJudge

Judge i love Rivero, i've spoke to him by email before, thinking about joining his site, obviously mistaken something i said friend.

I gotcha...I misunderstood what you were saying and was just curious...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
AJ needs to get off this point about the aid workers exercising their right to self defence. When you're attacked by terrorists you defend yourself. Period.

No, you got that wrong, understand the context...

No, Alex was referring to the fact the aid workers reported being attacked as soon as the terrorists landed or even before, which he says ain't the case.

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

Here is the article that discusses "more force"
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177134

Next time we'll use more force'
By YAAKOV KATZ, AP AND JPOST.COM STAFF
06/01/2010 13:41

Israel will use more aggressive force in the future to prevent ships from breaking the sea blockade on the Gaza Strip, a top Navy commander told The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

"We boarded the ship and were attacked as if it was a war," the officer said. "That will mean that we will have to come prepared in the future as if it was a war."

The anonymous comment came the day after the Israeli Navy raided a flotilla of international aid ships headed to the Strip. Nine activists were killed in the raid, and dozens were injured.

The flotilla which arrived late Sunday night was comprised of six ships, and another two ships, including The Rachel Corrie, were expected to attempt to enter Israeli waters in the coming days.

Greta Berlin of the Free Gaza Movement said earlier Tuesday that a cargo boat was already on the way to challenge Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip.

A second boat carrying about three dozen passengers was expected to join the first, she added.

Offline spangler

No, you got that wrong, understand the context...

Distinction without a difference. If viper's correct it doesn't change anything imo. There's no "two sides" to this. The aid workers were attacked by terrorists. That's the issue.  Whatever they say about who initiated the violence is irrelevant. They were boarded illegally in international waters by terrorists. Period.

Why they were going to Gaza. Why they were attacked - those are the issues.

Viper

..Whatever they say about who initiated the violence is irrelevant. They were boarded illegally in international waters by terrorists.

I'm right with you, in spirit i'm with the Palestinians, and in my dreams i'm sailing aboard an aid ship heading for Gaza.

Offline larsonstdoc

Let's just drop this issue and enjoy the rest of the show.

Offline spangler

Oh boy. Turkish warships heading toward the eastern Mediterranean

http://tinyurl.com/34lrl2a

Viper

Oh boy. Turkish warships heading toward the eastern Mediterranean

http://tinyurl.com/34lrl2a

Thanks buddy.

Offline larsonstdoc

Rivero and AJ talking nuclear war!  Yikes!

Talking at least 2 fronts--Iran and Korea

Offline spangler

Israel defending the indefensible

The Israeli military attack on the 'break the siege of Gaza' flotilla in international waters, 65km off the shores of Gaza, has broken the barrier of silence over the Gaza siege.

The Israeli military's justification that its soldiers were lynched and hence were defending themselves adds insult to death.

Israeli spokespeople and officials have used the same military strategy in the battle for public opinion: offence is the best defence. Israel had no other option, say the Israeli officials, but to attack!

However, regardless of exactly what happened on those solidarity ships, Israeli use of force will prove self-defeating. Attacking other nations' citizens in international waters because they resisted arrest is not only illegal, but serves to demean international legal norms.

The UN Goldstone Commission report considered the siege of Gaza to be a possible "war crime". Defending such an illegal and inhumane siege through an attack on a civilian international solidarity group, will make defending Israel's actions ever more challenging for its allies.

Meanwhile, Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, has cut his overseas trip short. And you can be sure that Barack Obama, the US president, is relieved not to have to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Israeli premier at this time.

Europeans are no less embarrassed. Only a few days ago, they rooted for Israel's membership of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).

But will that lead to the lifting of the siege of Gaza or will it be more of the same empty indignation and paralysed condemnations?

What 'international community'? Where are the Arabs?

'International community' is a loaded term. And when it comes to Israel and Palestine it means a lot of talk and little or no action - hence 43 years of occupation.

The so-called 'international community' acts when Israel's allies - the US and its Western allies - agree. So resolutions concerning Iraq or Iran, for example, are passed while those regarding Israel are blocked.

The emergence of a civic 'international community' committed to taking action to break the siege of Gaza comes as a result of the incapacity of the official 'international community' to do more than issue UN resolutions and condemnations.

Israel's worst nightmare is becoming a reality. The civic 'international community' is organising much as it did against Apartheid South Africa.

Israel has referred to the international solidarity movement as Hamas' "Jihadi friends". But the diversity and plurality of the movement and the identity of the passengers on the attacked flotilla render any such claim transparently ridiculous.

Meanwhile, the weakest link in the 'international community' seems to be the official members of the Arab League who have reduced their role to that of mere spectators.

Security or arrogance?

The Israeli attack on and takeover of the solidarity flotilla - when Israel had been informed that the Turkish authorities had checked the ships in their ports - appears to be based less on security concerns than on a calculated effort to deter others from attempting more of the same.

A cold cost and benefit analysis of the Israeli operation shows no particular benefit - security or otherwise - but potential major losses.

Among other possible diplomatic fallouts, Turkish-Israeli relations - which have been deteriorating over the past couple of years - have been severely damaged by this attack and it is unclear now how Israel will be able to regain its strategic relationship with Turkey after killing Turkish civilians.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey's prime minister, has already accused Israel of "knowing how to kill". Turkey will now also be aware that Israel is capable of taking matters into its own hands, regardless of what anybody says.

Unlike most of the Arab states, Turkey is not under one man rule. Rather, Erdogan answers to a party and to vibrant public opinion that seems ever more irritated by Turkish-Israeli relations.

Israel's motto has long been: 'Israel does whatever it must, and the world (Goyim) can say all they want.'

http://blogs.aljazeera.net/imperium/2010/05/31/israel-defending-indefensible

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

See it is what Alex just said about the globalists/elite being scared that they are being exposed that concerns me the most. It's not like they are just going to stop and go hide. IMO, they are going to escalate their plans and make things happen quicker which is why so much has been happening over the past few weeks.

Anyone else agree?

Viper

New Yorkers Join Worldwide Chorus of Condemnation of Israeli Attack on Flotilla
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/new-yorkers-condemn-israeli-piracy/

Offline spangler

ISRAEL TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE UNJUSTIFIABLE

Embarrassed Israel spreads disinformation, lies, to justify flotilla massacre

By Khalid Amayreh in East Jerusalem

Israel, embarrassed by its naval forces’ bloody interception of Gaza-bound ships carrying humanitarian relief materials for besieged Gazans, has been spreading disinformation and outright lies to justify the ostensible massacre.
Dozens of people were either killed or injured when special Israeli naval units stormed and opened fire on a Turkish ship around dawn Monday.

The Gaza Freedom Flotila  were carrying hundreds of peace activists from more than 50 nationalities,  opposed to Israel’s Nazi-like siege of the Gaza Strip.

The manifestly criminal attack on the civilian ship is already generating angry reactions around the world, with dozens of countries denouncing the attack as constituting “criminal piracy.”

A spokesman of the Turkish government warned that Israel would have to face consequences of its criminal act.

Greece, many of whose nationals  were taking part in the Freedom Flotilla, has suspended an aerial exercise with the Israeli air-force.

Meanwhile, Israeli officials have resorted to spreading lies and disinformation in order to save its image following the criminal assault on the Gaza Freedom  Flotilla.

One Zionist official, Dany Ayalon, claimed that the flotilla was “an armada of hate and violence,” a claim rejected and denied by one of the  flotilla organizers, Huweida Arraf,  as “obscene and pornographic lies.”

Ayalon accused the organizers of having “connections to international terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Al-Qaida.”

He called the convoy a “violent and provocative attempt to break the blockade on Gaza .”

Ayalon, who has been described as “a psychotic case,” claimed that stashes of weapons were aboard the ships.”

The Israeli media, acting as mouthpieces for the Israeli government, spoke of “clashes” on board the Turkish vessel.

The Israeli foreign ministry said it was launching a public relation campaign aimed at limiting the political and public relations damage following the bloody incident.

Another Israeli official, War Minister Ehud Barak, also made manifestly mendacious charges, blaming the victims for their own death at the hands of Israeli forces.

Angry reactions to the flotilla massacre came from Palestinian leaders in Israel.

Knesset member Mohammed Barakeh  “praised” the victory of the Israeli navy over unarmed men and women carrying powder milk to besieged Gaza children.

Barakeh added: “Any government that puts itself outside international and humanitarian law will consign itself to the garbage can of history.

Talab al-Sanei, another Arab Knesset member, said the flotilla massacre had “exposed the ugly face of Zionism, the violence and aggression of the government of Israel “.

Sanei described the interception as an act of state terror against a humanitarian mission and called for Israel’s leaders to be tried for war crimes.

“This event proves you don’t have to be a German to be a Nazi,” he said.

Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas described the Israeli attack as “a real massacre.”

Nabil Sha’aat, a Fatah official, called the attack “a war crime, a crime against humanity committed in international water.”

He blamed the silence of the international community in the face of  this “Nazi-like criminality perpetrated by this hateful, racist state,” saying the world has been tolerating Israeli criminality for too long.

Shaath was speaking in Ramallah Monday afternoon during a rally in solidarity with Turkey.

Shaath most of the people  killed aboard the Turkish ship were Turks.

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/israel-trying-to-justify-the-unjustifiable/

Offline agentbluescreen

Here is the article that discusses "more force"
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177134

Next time we'll use more force'
By YAAKOV KATZ, AP AND JPOST.COM STAFF
06/01/2010 13:41

"We boarded the ship and were attacked as if it was a war," the officer said. "That will mean that we will have to come prepared in the future as if it was a war."

The criminal Zionist's terrorist blockade upon Gaza is the war started by the established religious land robbing Zionist Tyranny of the European Corporate-Ashkenazi colonizers.

The Ashkenazi fascists must be destroyed and utterly defeated forever. A free republican "state of Israel" has nothing to do with this gang of criminal Likud Nazis

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

I'm talking about Israel's genocide in Palestine

http://www.prisonplanet.com/two-ships-still-heading-towards-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/three-killed-in-gaza-airstrike-as-mossad-chief-says-israel-risks-becoming-a-burden-on-the-us.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-releases-footage-of-weapons-haul-found-on-gaza-peace-ship-as-activists-give-harrowing-accounts-of-lake-of-blood-raid.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ahmadinejad-warns-israel-against-second-gaza-war.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gaza-air-strikes-by-israel-after-rocket-attacks.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-5-lies-about-israel%E2%80%99s-assault-on-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dead-gaza-fighters-bulldozed-into-piles.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israeli-troops-attack-ship-carrying-aid-to-gaza-killing-16.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gaza-aid-convoy-attack-israel%E2%80%99s-murderous-sea-piracy-a-horrendous-moment-of-truth-for-us-policy.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-rains-fire-on-gaza-with-phosphorus-shells.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gaza-aid-flotilla-israel-will-once-again-get-away-with-murder.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-using-facebook-as-spying-tool-in-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/truth-and-consequences-in-the-gaza-invasion.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/un-gaza-school-attack-only-hit-civilians.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/why-israel-is-attacking-gaza-now-%E2%80%9Cthey-want-it-to-be-over-before-the-next-administration-comes-in%E2%80%9D.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/is-israel-using-experimental-weapons-in-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/slaughter-in-gaza-another-chapter-in-the-global-elite-master-plan.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-shoots-at-gaza-peace-activists.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/pat-buchanan-israel-turning-gaza-into-a-%E2%80%98concentration-camp%E2%80%99.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/uk-europe-hit-with-riots-over-israels-gaza-campaign.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/chomsky-obama-oked-israels-gaza-war.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/cynthia-mckinney-mourns-the-dead-of-the-freedom-flotilla-to-gaza-people-of-the-u-s-and-the-world-must-end-israeli-impunity-now.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-condemns-israeli-invasion-of-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/world-protests-israeli-massacre-in-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/un-stop-israeli-monstrosity-in-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/day-8-of-gaza-campaign-bush-clears-way-for-israeli-ground-operation-updates-obama.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gaza-catastrophe-resource-conflict.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/vatican-official-gaza-is-now-a-concentration-camp.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israeli-war-game-eyes-gaza-occupation.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-invasion-of-gaza-operation-cast-lead-part-of-a-broader-israeli-military-intelligence-agenda.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israels-fait-accompli-in-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-starts-ground-invasion-of-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-boming-of-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-arrests-journalist-critical-of-gaza-war.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israeli-chiefs-say-gaza-onslaught-will-go-on.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/palestinians_arrest_al_qaeda_poseurs.htm
http://www.prisonplanet.com/an-experiment-in-provocation-stealing-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/crude-oil-rises-after-israeli-attacks-on-gaza-roil-middle-east.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/lab-tests-verify-white-phosphorus-in-gaza-soil.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gaza-airstrikes-did-israel-target-school-children.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/did-israel-test-new-weapons-in-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-mulls-truce-proposals-as-jets-pound-gaza.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/us-support-of-israeli-war-against-gaza-may-trigger-depression-2.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/how-israel-tricked-hamas-before-launching-gaza-strikes.html
http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-using-%E2%80%9Cdime%E2%80%9D-weapons-on-civilian-population-in-gaza.html

There are thousands of other such articles, this is only one of 10 websites that AJ funds. And on this forum (which AJ also funds), has an entire room dedicated to exposing gaza war crimes and crimes against humanity: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=370.0

Offline vlamingi

See it is what Alex just said about the globalists/elite being scared that they are being exposed that concerns me the most. It's not like they are just going to stop and go hide. IMO, they are going to escalate their plans and make things happen quicker which is why so much has been happening over the past few weeks.

Anyone else agree?

I agree with you.

Offline TheJudge

There are thousands of other such articles, this is only one of 10 websites that AJ funds. And on this forum (which AJ also funds), has an entire room dedicated to exposing gaza war crimes and crimes against humanity: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=370.0

[/quote]

S...What are the 10 different websites of AJ?