Government psyops agent calling AJ Now [The elites are freaking out]

Author Topic: Government psyops agent calling AJ Now [The elites are freaking out]  (Read 3732 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

obviously a government agent

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: PSYCHO calling AJ Now
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 12:41:29 pm »

He said global warming is true, He said AJ makes millions.

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 12:41:45 pm »
Funny though   :D  wonder if he is still on the other end of the phone ?

Offline tinfoiltruth

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 12:44:00 pm »
I love how Alex handles these wackos

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 12:44:04 pm »
A sheeple in rage, the most dangerous kind of idiots serving his masters
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Damascus

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 12:45:25 pm »
This is what I get every time I open my mouth on campus. They don't listen to me scream wave their hands and run away.

Offline stangrof

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 12:45:41 pm »
The milk again, i like it!!  ;D
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 12:45:53 pm »
Justin the Jealous!

Alex handled it well--as always!   ;D

He wasn't breast-fed and in crap-filled diapers!   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline redpill

• Social Issues and Politics>Human Rights>911 Was Inside Job for NWO Agenda
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 12:47:02 pm »
Troys Cousin?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"  -- James Hendrix

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 12:49:18 pm »
At least Alex admits me makes millions and also admits he has a big over head to run everything.

And, he also gives away a lot of stuff too like letting people make copies of his radio show and movies.

Alex Jones is the only guy that doesn't even care if you don't mention his name when you hear something on his show.

A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Offline stangrof

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 12:50:01 pm »
Troys Cousin?

yeah:: troy, i havn't heard of him lately, i guess he is homeless now
Oscar Wild

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 12:51:38 pm »

He said global warming is true, He said AJ makes millions.
Sounds exactly like some govt. psyoper from www.bodybuilding.com  MISC section, Religion/Politics subsection.

Those are the exact talking points they use on that site all the time.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 12:55:32 pm »
yeah:: troy, i havn't heard of him lately, i guess he is homeless now

Or went back to working for George Lucas:

Troy - without his makeup
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline stangrof

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 12:56:44 pm »
Troy got arrested for beating his kid in public. I think he's probably doing jail time now.

ho thanks
Oscar Wild

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 12:56:49 pm »

I get the same thing about making millions---MORONS like this think all your employees are VOLUNTEERS and you don't pay rent.

Offline Federalist_Party

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 12:59:39 pm »
Crazy caller day?

H0llyw00d

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 12:59:54 pm »
I made a million once....then the govt took 380,000 of it, then took 230,000 2 years later.....then took 80,000 3 years later
i no longer report earnings...

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 01:00:02 pm »
Of course Alex Jones is probably living very comfortably from his hard work.

The guy even works on a Sunday.
A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 01:03:55 pm »
Sounds exactly like some govt. psyoper from www.bodybuilding.com  MISC section, Religion/Politics subsection.

Those are the exact talking points they use on that site all the time.

Absolutely, would not at all be surprised if it was one of the Psyop agents who troll that board.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Government psyops agent calling AJ Now [The elites are freaking out]
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 01:04:17 pm »
What is the matter Bilderberg...you can't handle the truth?

** Brzezinski says there is 'A Global Political Awakening First time in History'
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=171683.0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 01:04:41 pm »
I haven't heard this so I don't know what happened.  How long was the guy talking for?

Hasn't AJ got the ability to cut callers off?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 01:04:46 pm »
I made a million once....then the govt took 380,000 of it, then took 230,000 2 years later.....then took 80,000 3 years later
i no longer report earnings...

I don't make millions.  You are right.  The more you make, the more they take.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 01:06:05 pm »
I haven't heard this so I don't know what happened.  How long was the guy talking for?

Hasn't AJ got the ability to cut callers off?

About 5 minutes.  He just let him make a fool of himself.

It is Crazy Caller Day.

H0llyw00d

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 01:09:46 pm »
Alex loves these guys...he's not gonna cut em off...he's gonna mentally mind-f*ck w/ these type people

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 01:11:56 pm »
  About 5 minutes.  He just let him make a fool of himself.
For 5 minutes?  Why?

Can he cut the callers off himself or does someone else have to do it?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2010, 01:12:38 pm »
I get the same thing about making millions---MORONS like this think all your employees are VOLUNTEERS and you don't pay rent.

In view of the following, it's obvious that global warming cultists employ a self-discrediting double standard when it comes to the issue of making money:

------------------------------------------

http://newsbusters.org/node/30592/print

Reuters Exposes Gore's Global Warming Profit Motive

By Noel Sheppard
NewsBusters.org
Created 2009-06-03 15:13

For years, NewsBusters has asked the question: when will media report Nobel Laureate Al Gore's global warming profit motive?

On Monday, Reuters did.

In an article titled "Gore-backed Hara Sees Profit from Low-carbon Economy," author David Lawsky went where most climate change obsessed media members dare not:

An environmental start-up backed by Al Gore's venture capital firm aims to take advantage of coming U.S. climate change legislation by helping companies like Coca Cola and even cities cut pollution.

Hara, a 25-employee company that debuted in 2008, provides online software to help companies reduce their carbon footprint -- a $2.5 billion market that will grow 10-fold if the proposed energy bill, which will require companies to get permits for emissions, becomes law, Chief Executive Amit Chatterjee said.

At the heart of the legislation is a "cap-and-trade" system that will gradually reduce the amount of greenhouse gases emitted by industry, by requiring them to have permits to spew their emissions.

"Then companies will be forced to act, as opposed to seeing the business benefit of acting," he said in an interview, "The debate alone of 'cap and trade' is a driver for our product."

After the set-up, Lawsky fingered Gore:

Positioning itself for the new market, Silicon Valley venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins last year invested $6 million in Hara -- which counts the city of Palo Alto as a client -- with the endorsement of former U.S. Vice President Gore, who is a partner.

Yes, he is a partner, and as NewsBusters reported in November 2007, the fact that Gore claims to be contributing his salary from Kleiner Perkins to his non-profit Alliance for Climate Protection is irrelevant, for he not only gets these wages free and clear from taxes while being able to control them, he's also in position to REALLY benefit from the upside in equity values when any of the holdings of this firm go public.

[Continued...]

http://www.prisonplanet.com/oil-companies-support-global-warming-alarmists-not-skeptics.html

Oil Companies Support Global Warming Alarmists, Not Skeptics

The only disagreement between Al Gore and Exxon Mobil is who gets to sink the teeth in first

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A common charge leveled against global warming skeptics is that they are on the payroll of transnational oil companies, when in fact the opposite is true, oil companies are amongst the biggest promoters of climate change propaganda, emphasized recently by Exxon Mobil’s call for a global carbon tax.

According to Exxon Mobil chief executive Rex Tillerson, the cap and trade nightmare being primed for passage in the Senate doesn’t go far enough – Tillerson wants a direct tax on carbon dioxide emissions, essentially a tax on breathing since we all exhale this life-giving gas.

In a speech last month, Tillerson brazenly called out the cap and trade agenda for what it was, an effort to impose a carbon tax camouflaged only by a slick sales pitch and deceptive rhetoric.

“It is easier and more politically expedient to support a cap-and-trade approach, because the public will never figure out where it is hitting them,” said Tillerson. “They will just know they hurt somewhere in their pocketbook,” he added, pointing out that he disagreed with this convoluted method of introducing a carbon tax, arguing instead that it would be more successful to openly propose a straight carbon tax.

Tillerson firmly expressed Exxon’s support for climate change alarmists in stating, “I firmly believe it is not too late for Congress to consider a carbon tax as the better policy approach for addressing the risks of climate change.”

Exxon’s push for a carbon tax was restated last week by its vice president for public affairs Ken Cohen, who told a conference call that he wants a climate policy that creates “certainty and predictability, which is why we advocate a carbon tax.”

Exxon Mobil and their ilk are not concerned about a carbon tax eating into their profits because they know they won’t have to pay it – the tab will be picked up by the ignorant taxpayer at the fuel pump at an inflated cost which if anything will hand the transnational oil cartels an even bigger cut.

Ideologically, Al Gore and Exxon Mobil are on exactly the same page – the only difference between the oil companies and global warming alarmists is the squabble over who will get to sink their teeth into the taxpayer and reap the dividends of the climate change scam.

Whereas parasites like Al Gore and Maurice Strong, the people who own the very carbon trading systems they claim will save the earth from CO2 emissions, want to enrich themselves to the tune of billions under a cap and trade scheme where they take a percentage of each transaction, the oil companies want to bypass this completely by simply imposing a direct CO2 tax. The consequence for the taxpayer under either scenario will be exactly the same, and the profits under both schemes would go towards filling the coffers of the global government that will enforce the whole scam.

Emphasizing again that oil companies are firmly behind the idea of man-made climate change and the introduction of a CO2 tax, in 2007 the Trilateral Commission, one of the three pillars of the new world order in alliance with Bilderberg and the CFR, met in near secrecy to formulate policy on how best they could exploit global warming fearmongering to ratchet up taxes and control over how westerners live their lives.

At the confab, European Chairman of the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberger and chairman of British Petroleum Peter Sutherland, gave a speech to his elitist cohorts in which he issued a “Universal battle cry arose for the world to address “global warming” with a single voice.”

Echoing this sentiment was General Lord Guthrie, director of N.M. Rothschild & Sons, member of the House of Lords and former chief of the Defense Staff in London, who urged the Trilateral power-brokers to “Address the global climate crisis with a single voice, and impose rules that apply worldwide.” Rules that no doubt will benefit the Rothschild family empire due to their personal ownership of a huge chunk of the carbon trading market.

Allegations that skeptics of the man-made explanation behind global warming are somehow doing the bidding of the elite are laughable in the face of the fact that Rothschild operatives and the very chairman of British Petroleum are the ones orchestrating an elitist plan to exploit global warming fears in order to achieve political objectives.

During the 2007 meeting, elitists along with oil industry kingpins called for imposing a $1 dollar per gallon tax at the fuel pump under the justification of fighting pollution and climate change.

Globalists love global warming. Oil industry kingpins, Bilderbergers and Rothschild minions have all put their weight behind it. This is a fraud conceived, nurtured and promulgated by elite, and to castigate individuals for merely questioning the motives behind climate change fearmongering by accusing them of being mouthpieces for the establishment is a complete reversal of the truth.

Claims by climate change alarmists that “deniers” are all funded by oil companies is yet another crudely contrived hoax. In reality, oil companies are the most vocal proponents of man-made climate change and the most aggressive in pushing to tax CO2 emissions.

[Continued...]

------------------------------------------
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2010, 01:16:39 pm »
For 5 minutes?  Why?

Can he cut the callers off himself or does someone else have to do it?
  Yes he can cut them off BUT....
  I think Alex knows that it serves 2 purposes to let this guy rant:

It makes Alex more credible

It makes  the government agents less credible and look stupid.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2010, 01:17:42 pm »

Thanks Geo.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2010, 01:35:00 pm »
  Yes he can cut them off BUT....
  I think Alex knows that it serves 2 purposes to let this guy rant:

It makes Alex more credible

It makes  the government agents less credible and look stupid.
Maybe, but ignoring them gives them less air time and less attention.
It's all good pantomime I suppose.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 01:43:31 pm »
Maybe, but ignoring them gives them less air time and less attention.
It's all good pantomime I suppose.

From my experience to listening to the shows, possibly 2% at the most he will let someone babble. He usually cuts them off as there is not enough time to get through the information.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Viper

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2010, 02:13:03 pm »
Oooooh no he doesn't.

Etc.

*Throws cream pie in matrixcutter's face*

It's different when you got a four hour daily show, some fun is welcomed.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 02:22:01 pm »
What is the matter Bilderberg...you can't handle the truth?

** Brzezinski says there is 'A Global Political Awakening First time in History'
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=171683.0

and it is all this insane "al CIADuh Fight for Your God" Brzezinski-madman's own moron hate-fascist criminal's own fault - LOL

Viper

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010, 02:32:20 pm »
"We're talkin' to the Love Police"

..on the march the empire is on the run ...

Viper

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010, 02:59:47 pm »
 :D The demon hunter  ;D
I heard that before though, that the Name of Jesus scares the demons.

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 04:49:21 pm »
Just listened to this idiot caller just now in the rebroadcast. How soon can someone put this on youtube?
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 10:29:46 am »
One day, I will phone Alex and tell him what I honestly think of him. It won't be a whackjob call endorsing global warming. It will be an honest, brutal call explaining what I like and don't like about Alex.

The biggest problem in calling is that he makes you wait for hours, and sometimes just wipes the phone boards, or doesn't get to calls, period. With a 4 hour show, if you can't get to calls, you look very, very bad.

Offline Lannister

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2010, 10:36:11 am »
It's a very effective tool to let people like this occasionally rant on air, then tear them apart point by point.  It makes, the opposition look foolish and strengthens our side.  And on the off chance the guy is just delusional and not know the truth you may rarely wake someone up that way.