No Revolution, only Truth!

Author Topic: No Revolution, only Truth!  (Read 7857 times)

Offline 10 Kings

No Revolution, only Truth!
« on: May 15, 2010, 12:34:59 PM »
Anyone who understands bible prophesy knows that we the people CANNOT change the events which are happening today.  Israel(God's people) should not engage in activities which support violent demonstrations against our government.  True Christians who follow God's law (10 Commandments) should spread the secular and religious truth quietly.  That is without violent demonstrations, and marches.  

God warns us in the bible of the signs which show his Son's coming.  Everything happening today, such as increased natural disasters, unjust laws being enforced, increased evil and sin(like acceptance of homosexuality), are all examples of prophesy being fullfilled.  We should continue to spread the truth to people in need, however we should not preach revolution.  Satan has just about everything in place, which means it is impossible to change things.  Soon a crisis will occur which will spur the creation of a one world government and the completion of the NWO, and that is when the Mark of the Beast will begin to be enforced by the anti-christ.  The anti-christ does indeed live today, and it has publically admitted what its mark will be.  The anti-christ is behind everything today, and it controls all the bankers and elites of this world.  

If you wish to find out who the anti-christ is and what its mark will be, please email me.  I will gladly share the truth with anyone willing to know.   ;D

Offline Sparticus

Re: No Revolution, only Truth!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 01:14:52 AM »
SAD SAD SAD. Isn't it obvious yet that christianity is based on almost every other religion that predated it. In fact it is almost exactly identical to the first egyptian religion. THE BIBLE IS AN ASTRO-THEOLOGICAL HYBRID. Watch "Zeitgeist". I used to be a "christian" until I reached the age of reason and realized that orginized religion, be it christianity, islam, judaism etc., they were all designed with one goal in mind. CONTROL! take a look at the world today and tell me if it worked. You have fundamentalist christians JUDGING others (like gays). did't your god say that no one can judge besides him????? And here you are spreading hate. Not a very "christian" thing to do is it? you have radical muslims who are willing to kill themselves and thousands of others in the name of who?? you guessed it. GOD? or allah whatever you prefer.

The truth is YOU are GOD! and so am I. everyone and everything is God and everyone and everything is essentially YOU. WE REALLY ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. DROP RELIGION LIKE A BAD HABIT AND WATCH PEACE PREVAIL!

AND BEFORE YOU DISMISS WHAT I SAY AS "THE DEVILS WORK" THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE EDUCATING SOMEONE ABOUT THE NWO AND HOW THEY CALLED YOU CRAZY.

CHRISTIANS-PLEASE REALIZE IF THE ILLUMINATI HAS BEEN AROUND FOR THIS LONG AND THEY HAVE BEEN SHAPING EVERY EVENT THAT HAS HAPPENED. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY DONT USE RELIGION TO CONTROL YOU.

Offline Alexandermerow

• http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Alexandermerow
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »
Israel(God's people) should not engage in activities which support violent demonstrations against our government. 

God`s people??? Not for me! Not at all! We can change it and we must change it. God is only with the brave!
Sorry, I can`t understand stuff like this. The Zeitgeist movie is right if I have to read comments like that.

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 08:37:15 AM »
SAD SAD SAD. Isn't it obvious yet that christianity is based on almost every other religion that predated it. In fact it is almost exactly identical to the first egyptian religion. THE BIBLE IS AN ASTRO-THEOLOGICAL HYBRID. Watch "Zeitgeist". I used to be a "christian" until I reached the age of reason and realized that orginized religion, be it christianity, islam, judaism etc., they were all designed with one goal in mind. CONTROL!

We've all seen Sheitgiest. Now expand your mind and watch Joseph debunked.

"The 'Real' Zeitgeist Challenge" DEBUNKED (1 of 10)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Kyxy0_hGg

take a look at the world today and tell me if it worked. You have fundamentalist christians JUDGING others (like gays). did't your god say that no one can judge besides him????? And here you are spreading hate. Not a very "christian" thing to do is it?

We aren't judging, G has made the judgement. He has declared it wrong, we're merely mirroring his judgement. It is their eternal souls that we cannot judge. Certain actions have already been judged.

The truth is YOU are GOD! and so am I.

Christian to Luciferian in a single bound huh ? lolz

AND BEFORE YOU DISMISS WHAT I SAY AS "THE DEVILS WORK" THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE EDUCATING SOMEONE ABOUT THE NWO AND HOW THEY CALLED YOU CRAZY.

We know what you're saying, it's the oldest story on earth, you aren't bringing up anything that hasn't been around for thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years.

CHRISTIANS-PLEASE REALIZE IF THE ILLUMINATI HAS BEEN AROUND FOR THIS LONG AND THEY HAVE BEEN SHAPING EVERY EVENT THAT HAS HAPPENED. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY DONT USE RELIGION TO CONTROL YOU.

Mainly the fact that early Christians were stoned, crucified, boiled alive and fed to lions by the elites. Until finally they realized they couldn't destroy Christianity, they attempted to subvert it through the Catholic church.
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline Alexandermerow

• http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Alexandermerow
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 09:15:56 AM »
Until finally they realized they couldn't destroy Christianity, they attempted to subvert it through the Catholic church.
;D

Offline Highland

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 09:40:56 AM »

The truth is YOU are GOD! and so am I. everyone and everything is God and everyone and everything is essentially YOU. WE REALLY ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. DROP RELIGION LIKE A BAD HABIT AND WATCH PEACE PREVAIL!

The idea that you are God and each creature has magical ability's to change into another form of creature is pagan 600 to 100 BC.  Your life span is preset and you are going to experience the change of your body growing older and deteriorating. You did not create that situation.

The complete removal of the historical religious text and traditional rules and regulations is leading to serious herd animal problems. Slaves have always been classified as animals, "person or other animal", "man or other animal" etc.

Offline Highland

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 09:47:36 AM »
Anyone who understands bible prophesy knows that we the people CANNOT change the events which are happening today.  Israel(God's people) should not engage in activities which support violent demonstrations against our government.  True Christians who follow God's law (10 Commandments) should spread the secular and religious truth quietly.  That is without violent demonstrations, and marches. 

God warns us in the bible of the signs which show his Son's coming.  Everything happening today, such as increased natural disasters, unjust laws being enforced, increased evil and sin(like acceptance of homosexuality), are all examples of prophesy being fullfilled.  We should continue to spread the truth to people in need, however we should not preach revolution.  Satan has just about everything in place, which means it is impossible to change things.  Soon a crisis will occur which will spur the creation of a one world government and the completion of the NWO, and that is when the Mark of the Beast will begin to be enforced by the anti-christ.  The anti-christ does indeed live today, and it has publically admitted what its mark will be.  The anti-christ is behind everything today, and it controls all the bankers and elites of this world.   

If you wish to find out who the anti-christ is and what its mark will be, please email me.  I will gladly share the truth with anyone willing to know.   ;D
1996?

Section 666 of Title 42 (the Social Security Act) (42 USC Sec. 666)now requires every state, as a condition of Federal Revenue Sharing, to obtain "the number of your name" before you can receive any state services (e.g., a license to work, a license to drive, a license to marry).

"a mark" can be your signature" You did not have to march protest etc. you just should not have voted for the deal and signed into the situation. Were early Americans going to vote for this type of deal so they could get a farm subside or whatever? No