Satellite Imagery Shows Huge Chemtrails Over Ocean Adjacent New Zealand.

Author Topic: Satellite Imagery Shows Huge Chemtrails Over Ocean Adjacent New Zealand.  (Read 3174 times)

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
Geo-engineering is in full swing it seems.  >:(

A man in Wellington NZ sent this via e-mail. It is posted on a chemtrail site now:
http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/reader-from-wellington-writes-satellite-views-show-evidence-of-mass-chemtrailing/

“On May the 4th I visited Metvuw.com, which is something I do every day.   To my surprise I could make out dozens of trails over the eastern-Tasman sea. They were in a tic-tac-toe formation.  When one looks at satellite pictures day after day, month after month, year after year, one is able to pick out the unnatural from the natural,  readily.  Consequently,  I saved the images in a Word document for safe keeping, because to me it looked like a mass of unnatural cloud formations formed by aircraft flying in straight lines criss-crossing each other.
Chemtrails are visible via satellite over New Zealand about once a month from my observation, however I know for a fact that they appear far more often than that, from my ground observations.  I have noticed however, that often on the heavy spray days in Wellington, that Landcare Research does NOT update the NOAA-19 satellite picture of New Zealand.  Is that a coincidence?"

To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline feeditup

i would say not its not and the wind is going to cary that right over your  home  land there . what ah shame.
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline feeditup

there were alot of chemtrails this day then after lunch my armys felt like heavy/ swolen . then about 2 minets later the sky looked like this. they hung around for maybe a half hour.
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up