Dimitri Khalezov's disinfo push "no planes" absurdity and cultish following

Author Topic: Dimitri Khalezov's disinfo push "no planes" absurdity and cultish following  (Read 156045 times)

Offline redeux

• I challenge any NWO member to a fist fight
Ok this guy is saying there were no planes.  No planers are disinfo, period.

Not watching anymore.  Seems like a psyop meant as fly paper for 9/11 Truthers.  Seems Jesse Ventura got sucked into Judy Wood's BS about microwave weapons.

Just bullshit to get people to focus their energies on other BS theories instead of getting people woken up.

he starts with the no planes..... but later suggests that the planes lodged in the bldg contained a thermo nuclear weapon..... so they pulled it to not have an atmospheric detonation of said therm nuclear weapon...

...don't get bogged in the periphery, focus on the demo of the bldg. the collapse mechanics, the pulverized dust molten core etc. his theory more adequately explains those phenomenon better than anything I have read thus far.... no ONE person is gonna get everything right on the first pass.....
Protect your manhood, demand Testosterone..........

Offline redeux

Very good observation. How could these guys hear floors falling down over their heads given the supposed gravity driven collapse explanation of the official story? According to this theory, the upper sections of the towers, above the impact zones, acted as "pile drivers", smashing all the intact structure beneath them as they fell. Something about this "stairwell survivor" story fails to pass the smell test in my humble opinion.

why could you not hear the top coming, where is the stairwell in relation to the offset weapon location.... could be they heard that damn thing (intact top floors) coming stricking these masses of dust......REMEMBER MASS IS CONSERVED!!!!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Ok this guy is saying there were no planes.  No planers are disinfo, period.

Not watching anymore.  Seems like a psyop meant as fly paper for 9/11 Truthers.  Seems Jesse Ventura got sucked into Judy Wood's BS about microwave weapons.

Just bullshit to get people to focus their energies on other BS theories instead of getting people woken up.

I think you need to watch the ENTIRE VIDEO, and then comment from an informed stance.

Yes, I agree that Jesse Ventura has been sucked in by Judy Wood's disinfo. However, I think AJ can help turn him around on that issue (I hope AJ will watch this and then tell us what he thinks on the subject. I'm not sure if he has heard of this guy or not. Never heard him mention him). I don't believe her theory at all.

However, being that I have listened to the ENTIRE video of this guy, he sounds more credible than any of the others. Now I'm vetting out what he said so I can have an informed opinion.

Here is some proof of some of the things he said as being accurate (just saw his video 2 days ago, and looking for more evidence of all he said. So far he is telling the truth.):
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9219
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline anthonyc

• Alternative News Highlights
THIS WHOLE THING IS DISINFO BULLSHIT!!

Please slow down.

Do you like it when you're trying to explain something complicated to friends and they simply refuse to listen?

No, you don't. Nobody does. Well, you're doing it now.

To NOT listen to the entire explanation and yell BS is not acceptable.

I ask you please just watch Part 1, remain skeptical, but make an honest attempt to understand his explanation.

After that, you have the right to say whatever you like.

Anthony

Offline anthonyc

Attention skeptics and anyone that did NOT watch the video in full.

Earlier in this thread, i suggested a simple way for measuring the reliability and quality of evidence presented to explain the events of 911. As enough evidence for a level is presented to fully satisfy it, we can move on to the next level.

Level 1: Evidence that disproves the official 911 Commission Report
Level 2: Evidence that offers a more concise and logical explanation of the actual 911 events
Level 3: Evidence that proves "who" orchestrated the events and what they're motives were

The world is largely stuck on Level 1 (skeptics who accept the official 911 story) and Level 2 (truthers stuck on trying to explain exactly what happened).

Richard Gage and most good people seeking the truth have done an EXCELLENT job at finding a mountain of evidence to satisfy Level 1. That's actually why we are all in this forum, at some point we were open minded and realized that the 911 Official story was BS and we found enough evidence to personally convince us of that. That is, we satisfied Level 1. Unfortunately, because nobody has been able to provide the correct explanation of what actually did happen at Level 2, skeptics and debunkers have been able to push back and claim that EVERYTHING we say is BS. (Sound familiar?).

Dimitri's explanation not only satisfies Level 1, but his explanation is the only one that satisfies Level 2.
It's the only one i've seen to get past this point and onto the final Level 3, which is "Who" did it and "Why".

You cannot, i repeat CANNOT, yell and scream "disinfo" and "BS" if you have not watched at least Part 1 in its entirety. That doesn't mean you play the video and do other things while you "watch", you absolutely need to sit down, full screen the video and watch it intently. Take as many notes as you wish, but you have to watch it in full.

Everyone including die hard skeptics, that i have asked to watch it in full have said, at the very least, "very interesting". After watching they do not consider anything he says to be "ridiculous" or "disinfo" or "BS".  The most difficult thing i found is to simply get people to sit still for 2 hours and just watch. I did not expect to run into this problem on this forum. Please just watch Part 1 in full THEN say what you like. But please do not be tempted to claim you watched it in full ... you'd be doing yourself a disservice.

Anthony

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
IMO, he is dead on with his facts concerning the nuke vs. thermite (or jet fuel for that matter...) the missile in the Pentagon, etc., but, after watching both parts, I am still having a little difficulty believing that our govt is just a bunch of idiots and were just trying to 'cover up' after the fact.  I tend to believe they planned it, for many reasons (never let a good crisis go to waste...), which Dimitri does not believe.  What do you all think?

Offline anthonyc

IMO, he is dead on with his facts concerning the nuke vs. thermite (or jet fuel for that matter...) the missile in the Pentagon, etc., but, after watching both parts, I am still having a little difficulty believing that our govt is just a bunch of idiots and were just trying to 'cover up' after the fact.  I tend to believe they planned it, for many reasons (never let a good crisis go to waste...), which Dimitri does not believe.  What do you all think?

His explanation is so thorough that Planes or No Planes makes ABSOLUTELY no impact on his explanation.

Dimitri even says that he was confused why the government chose to introduce planes because to him it served to complicate their story.

So all you skeptics that say "no planes is disinfo". I have very good news for you, you can cling onto your planes if you really want because Dimitri's total explanation is so complete that whether you believe there were planes or not has no bearing on his explanation.

Anthony

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Where Dimitri says the charges were set:

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
I watched some of part 1 last night. It's a lot to take in.....  not 100% convinced, but it is compelling.
'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
DEFINITION OF "GROUND ZERO":

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Why was the Sears Tower in Chicago evacuated? The Empire State Building in NY wasn't evacuated! Dimitri states that the Sears Tower was built with the same "Demolition Schema" as the WTC:

The Demolition schema was in the NY 1968 Building Code and required to get a building permit, and is just now being amended out of the code as of 2007 (See proof here):
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9219&st=0#entry5361380

Offline anthonyc

I watched some of part 1 last night. It's a lot to take in.....  not 100% convinced, but it is compelling.

Awesome, thank you very much for taking time to watch it.

I hope you please keep watching and find time to watch Part 2 ... it's just as good as Part 1, especially in describing the Pentagon event.

Anthony

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Part 2 also talks about WTC7 more! Amazing info!

Offline anthonyc

Part 2 also talks about WTC7 more! Amazing info!

Not to mention his explanation of the fake Cell Phone calls and the Hijackers that are alive. Then his detailed explanation of the massive confusion between FBI, Politicians and the 911 Commission Report on who the actual culprits are. The more you watch him talk the more clear the entire story becomes.

I believe the single biggest challenge is to simply get good people to just watch the interview IN FULL and not give up after a 15 or 20 minutes. Allocate 2 hours and take notes -- we can discuss and attempt to punch holes in his explanation later, but people need to get through both videos first.

Anthony

Offline ghost hacked

• Watching you watching me!
    • o.h.m.
Awesome, thank you very much for taking time to watch it.

I hope you please keep watching and find time to watch Part 2 ... it's just as good as Part 1, especially in describing the Pentagon event.

Anthony

I do plan on watching the rest of it. I always have something like this on in the background while I am doing stuff around the apartment. I cut my cable TV off months ago, and now have all sorts of time to watch other stuff to educate myself on.

'We play the game with the bravery of being out of range.' - Roger Waters

Offline anthonyc

I should have added this very interesting clip to Part 2 but i didn't want to break the 2 hour mark.

This provides additional support for "no plane" hitting the Pentagon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zBnMOEwbmc&feature=related

Anthony

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
So all you skeptics that say "no planes is disinfo". I have very good news for you, you can cling onto your planes if you really want because Dimitri's total explanation is so complete that whether you believe there were planes or not has no bearing on his explanation.

Anthony

Anthony, breathe!  Did you read my post? I did not say anything about the planes or disinfo...here is what I said, "I am still having a little difficulty believing that our govt is just a bunch of idiots and were just trying to 'cover up' after the fact.  I tend to believe they planned it, for many reasons (never let a good crisis go to waste...), which Dimitri does not believe.  What do you all think?"

Offline anthonyc

Anthony, breathe!  Did you read my post? I did not say anything about the planes or disinfo...here is what I said, "I am still having a little difficulty believing that our govt is just a bunch of idiots and were just trying to 'cover up' after the fact.  I tend to believe they planned it, for many reasons (never let a good crisis go to waste...), which Dimitri does not believe.  What do you all think?"

Sorry, i read too fast. Yes, i agree, i think Dimitri is down playing the US government's role, especially after Alex Jones' interview with Dr. Steve Pieczenik:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXvSa01qvQo

Dimitri may simply be trying to avoid picking a fight with the wrong people and prefers to stay focused on explaining the events of the day instead. He does say he avoids speculating on issues that he doesn't have proof of. As a side note, I found links where he discusses the Mossad and other issues related to the "who":

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=89&contentid=7257&page=2
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=powers&action=display&thread=9243&page=3
http://skypotrol.net/2011/02/05/reality-is-stranger-than-fiction-dimitri-khalezov-discusses-911-with-george-mapp-in-bangkok/
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_99.htm

With these "who and why" discussions (Level 3), i'm very much ok with people having further discussions about this. I will let other people present information to prove/disprove the culprits and will update my personal opinion as more and better information comes in. For now, I'm very focused on simply raising awareness of the correct explanation of the 911 events. There is a lot of work to do with just that. I don't see how we can get to finding the culprits without fully understand what happened, so that's why i'm focused on getting people to just watch the full interview.

To prove how hard it is to get people to watch, i sent private emails to the sysops of the forum immediately after my initial post. One of them (i won't say who) replied in a very long email, here is a small quote:

"Such multiple 150kt charges on lower Manhattan is absolutely ridiculous claim..."

This person, who is on our side, refuses to even watch the video for themselves. They have made up their minds by reviewing surrounding evidence about Dimitri and are convinced that Dimitri is wrong. So again, i ask you use your influence and please reach out to other influential people on this forum to have them watch Part 1 in full (and hopefully Part 2 as well) so that the record can be set straight once and for all. We need to get everyone on the same page. Again, it's perfectly fine to disagree on the planes or no planes because it really has zero impact on his full explanation.

Anthony

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I believe the single biggest challenge is to simply get good people to just watch the interview IN FULL and not give up after a 15 or 20 minutes. Allocate 2 hours and take notes -- we can discuss and attempt to punch holes in his explanation later, but people need to get through both videos first.

Anthony

Well for those who claim they want the truth, yet won't take the time to watch these videos, I really wonder if they want to find the truth. The only way to find the truth is to read, watch videos of various theories, then come to some conclusion!

It's truly amazing to me that those who say they have no time to watch a video, think nothing of going to a concert and sitting 2 or 3 hours, or a football game, or some other form of entertainment. It seems like people's priorities are screwed up!

This is why our country is in the shape it's in - people have no sense of priority and focus on things that don't matter, rather than looking at things that matter and involve their future!

I hope that changes really soon because our time is short to educate the public!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I do plan on watching the rest of it. I always have something like this on in the background while I am doing stuff around the apartment. I cut my cable TV off months ago, and now have all sorts of time to watch other stuff to educate myself on.

Excellent! You have a sense of priority I wish all had!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
"I am still having a little difficulty believing that our govt is just a bunch of idiots and were just trying to 'cover up' after the fact.  I tend to believe they planned it, for many reasons (never let a good crisis go to waste...), which Dimitri does not believe.  What do you all think?"

I think Dimitri speaks from what he is qualified to speak. None of us knows it all. The things happening are multidimensional.

I think what you refer to is more about an elite plan for world government using any "means" to an "end". Just look at the quotes from many elites. It is they who are carrying out their longstanding plans for world government, IMO. This area is prob something Dimitri has not studied!
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9214

I agree with you, I think there is a much more predatory aspect of what happened on 911.

However, I appreciate his talking about his area of expertise. We need more doing this. We also need others who will assimilate all of the individual opinions (or facts) into a whole picture to help people see how all of these pieces form a huge puzzle!

Offline All4truth

His explanation is so thorough that Planes or No Planes makes ABSOLUTELY no impact on his explanation.

Dimitri even says that he was confused why the government chose to introduce planes because to him it served to complicate their story.

Anthony

But the planes have everything to do with it.  His explanation for what brought the towers down, is great.  I understand it, I believe he knows what he is talking about.

That said.  For his explanation as to the why the government pulled them down, then you need planes.  They thought the planes had nukes in them, and rather than letting them explode and destroying New York, they brought the towers down.  But at the beginning he says there was no planes.  So if there was no planes what would be the excuse of government to bring down the towers? That would mean the government are the one's who did 9-11.  

That's what I don't understand.  That's the part I'm confused about.

Offline redeux

But the planes have everything to do with it.  His explanation for what brought the towers down, is great.  I understand it, I believe he knows what he is talking about.

That said.  For his explanation as to the why the government pulled them down, then you need planes.  They thought the planes had nukes in them, and rather than letting them explode and destroying New York, they brought the towers down.  But at the beginning he says there was no planes.  So if there was no planes what would be the excuse of government to bring down the towers? That would mean the government are the one's who did 9-11.  

That's what I don't understand.  That's the part I'm confused about.

...he is a technician that area of research is of small consequence to his theory of therm nuclear weapon demolition... he is right that we were in fact attacked, however what he fails to see because he did not go to the length of research we have is, that this attack was a self inflicted wound, an attack by a rouge element within our government, someone or some group within our gov. gave the disinfo out of thermo nuclear devices on planes, to initiate the controlled thermo nuclear demo......

Offline redeux

Where was Dubya's bullhorn address done in relation to the actual towers? Does anyone have a mapped location of where this occurred?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Where was Dubya's bullhorn address done in relation to the actual towers? Does anyone have a mapped location of where this occurred?

Maybe these videos will help give you a gauge of where he was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkiHWjX1yX0&feature=related
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline redeux

from what I can tell he was directly in front of WTC 1 with WTC 6 to his right rear... this would imply that he was standing in close proximity to an active source

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

From another angle!

Offline redeux

Someone had to determine if the dose levels were safe for the Pres. to go in there..... my thought is that the debris field sufficiently provided containment and the dose rate was well within the acceptable range... either that or the Pres. had no idea......the real danger was when recovery and cleanup workers uncovered the make shift containment.....

Offline redeux

Standpipe flaw probed in Ground Zero fire
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2007/08/20/Standpipe-flaw-probed-in-Ground-Zero-fire/UPI-27131187612151/

NEW YORK, Aug. 20 (UPI) -- Precautions taken to seal in toxins accelerated a blaze that killed two firefighters in a skyscraper at Ground Zero in New York.

Robert Beddia, 53, and Joseph Graffagnino, 33, died Saturday during a 13-floor fire in the Deutsche Bank tower, which was being dismantled because of contamination from the fallout of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Offline redeux

Report Says U.S. Misled City on Dust From Ground Zero

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/21/nyregion/21dust.html

According to the report, made public during a Senate subcommittee hearing, the Environmental Protection Agency did not accurately report the results of a residential cleanup program in 2002 and 2003. More than 4,000 apartments in Lower Manhattan were professionally decontaminated in that program, and the agency reported that only a “very small” number of air samples taken in those residences showed unsafe levels of asbestos.

But the agency failed to explain that 80 percent of the air samples were taken after the apartments had already been cleaned.

Notice the article makes no attempt to discuss what the "real" samples contained and what was omitted that caused the misleading....

Offline redeux

At Ground Zero, Questions About the Air

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/06/opinion/l-at-ground-zero-questions-about-the-air-039500.html

To the Editor:

Re ''Workers and Residents Are Safe, Officials Say'' (news article, Nov. 2):

It should be common sense that protocols intended to measure regular, low-level exposure to environmental poisons don't necessarily apply to an unpredictable source of contamination like what we have at ground zero.

Yet officials hold fast to assurances that the air in Lower Manhattan is safe, despite complaints of burning throats, lungs and eyes, and despite evidence obtained from the Environmental Protection Agency by the New York Environmental Law and Justice Project that dangerous contaminants exist in the air at the site where the World Trade Center once stood.

These assurances have legitimized complacency about the task of putting out the fires at the World Trade Center site, which are projected to burn for up to eight months or more.

Extra attention needs to be directed to expediting this task and to keeping dust down in the meantime.

What was this "unpredictable" source of contamination.... notice it is singular not sources

Offline redeux

Report: Ground Zero dust claims misleading

The report said the EPA's claim that only a "very small" number of air samples revealed unsafe levels of asbestos led residents to underestimate the risk of contamination in their homes. The report said only 295 residents and apartment building owners opted to take advantage of a cleanup program that ended registration in March -- far less than the 20,000 apartments eligible for the program.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2007/06/21/Report-Ground-Zero-dust-claims-misleading/UPI-35891182445018/#ixzz1M5D5nSng

In this news report which was same day NY TIMES article, now these guys cite that it was "Asbestos" while NYT is silent..... it is fact that the EPA had ALREADY SCALED BACK TESTING IN 2005 to:

EPA to Scale Back Testing at Ground Zero

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/29/AR2005112901793.html

NEW YORK, Nov. 29 -- The Environmental Protection Agency announced Tuesday that it will no longer test for World Trade Center dust contamination in Brooklyn and north of Canal Street in Manhattan, a reduced testing plan that has outraged many politicians and health advocates.

The $7 million testing plan also excludes buildings slated for demolition. The EPA will test for four toxic contaminants -- asbestos, lead, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, known as PAHs, and man-made vitreous fibers -- released when the twin towers collapsed in the 2001 terrorist attacks.

If you just don't test for nuclear fallout, you will never find it.......

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Someone had to determine if the dose levels were safe for the Pres. to go in there..... my thought is that the debris field sufficiently provided containment and the dose rate was well within the acceptable range... either that or the Pres. had no idea......the real danger was when recovery and cleanup workers uncovered the make shift containment.....

If he knew there was radiation, you can bet he would have taken iodine or some sort of thing to protect himself or just limit his time in that area.

Offline redeux

If he knew there was radiation, you can bet he would have taken iodine or some sort of thing to protect himself or just limit his time in that area.

that's right he would have limited his time and took Iodine... it would be very easy to place dosimetry under his jacket as well, that could be monitored and the "get out" given via ear piece to any secret service agent....

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
that's right he would have limited his time and took Iodine... it would be very easy to place dosimetry under his jacket as well, that could be monitored and the "get out" given via ear piece to any secret service agent....

So, I guess he wasn't so tough standing on that mound of destruction after all, since he had all this protection while the slaves (the true Patriots) around him had nothing!  ::) 

It sounds like the story that Dimitri tells in his video about the FBI guy standing next to his fellow agents who had hazmat suits on when he had nothing. Then he later died. This btw is why Dimitri decided to go public with his knowledge (he stated in video). He thought this was outrageous!

More people need to get outraged and tell people what they know. There are many out there who know exactly what is going on, and they choose to be cowards. Shameful!

Offline redeux

So, I guess he wasn't so tough standing on that mound of destruction after all, since he had all this protection while the slaves (the true Patriots) around him had nothing!  ::)

yeah I walk around inside the Nuclear Plant I work at with an DAD, it is an electronic Dosimeter that has a digital read out that tells me my dose in millirem.... for entry into drywell and other areas during a refuel outage we were Dosimeters with telemetry on them that can sound an audible alarm and also alarm in the Health Physics Entry Control Room....

Offline redeux

but that real biggie is internal contamination, of course they could of had a Box Van in close proximity and perform full body count with a full body frisker, that would quickly and easily determine if any contamination was picked up....

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
yeah I walk around inside the Nuclear Plant I work at with an DAD, it is an electronic Dosimeter that has a digital read out that tells me my dose in millirem.... for entry into drywell and other areas during a refuel outage we were Dosimeters with telemetry on them that can sound an audible alarm and also alarm in the Health Physics Entry Control Room....

With your knowledge you can be a big help in educating others as to what Dimitri is saying in these videos. Hope you keep bookmark to this link, we need your help to get people to take this seriously. Some are already dismissing this guy before doing their own due diligence on the subject.  :(

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
but that real biggie is internal contamination, of course they could of had a Box Van in close proximity and perform full body count with a full body frisker, that would quickly and easily determine if any contamination was picked up....

You can bet they took care of him somehow when he was paraded out there on the heap.

With your knowledge of nuclear radiation, do you think that many of the deaths since 911 can be contributed to Radiation Sickness? People sure did start dropping like flies soon after. That in itself is suspicious, and Dimitri mentions this and that most doctors would not even consider that as being the problem, due to ignorance or being told not to even think about using that diagnosis. Doctors need to be informed about this, and unfortunately the public will have to do it.