Dimitri Khalezov's disinfo push "no planes" absurdity and cultish following

Author Topic: Dimitri Khalezov's disinfo push "no planes" absurdity and cultish following  (Read 151252 times)

Offline Freeski

This should be interesting, although Richard Gage (www.ae911truth.org) was asked about this possibility at a presentation just yesterday and he said they said they have found no evidence to support it - in their own and in Stephen Jones' analysis of the dust and molten iron samples.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline KikiLee Tass

During the past 2 weeks or so, from when I first saw the video, it's been pulled at lightning speed from Youtube.

Watch it while you can!

Trying to find Dimitri Khalezov's book, The Third Truth, is like looking for a unicorn.

"...they said they have found no evidence to support it - in their own and in Stephen Jones' analysis of the dust and molten iron samples."

It's explained in the video why the dust isn't radioactive.

Offline goforward

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline goforward

Dr. Deagle backs the Nuke theory
Here's a 5 part talk with him and Steven Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZ9-RzMtzM&feature=related
don't know about the updates on the tests
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline nustada

Nuclear explosions are bright, and are hot enough to cause the surrounding air to glow.

Even the smallest nuclear explosion would be lens damaging, and would be self evident.

Offline KikiLee Tass

These explosions occurred deep underground, beneath the buildings.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
Nuclear explosions are bright, and are hot enough to cause the surrounding air to glow.

Even the smallest nuclear explosion would be lens damaging, and would be self evident.

I concur.  This is nuke theory is bs.  It was however a whole shitload of nano thermite that we are all unaware of how powerful it is and how much was there.  It must've been a lot.  Cars were melted close by.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline KikiLee Tass

Well, I just say please watch the video, 26 parts.

Offline nustada

These explosions occurred deep underground, beneath the buildings.

No it didn't, subterranean nuclear explosions give a signature crater that does not exist there. Also you would be able to measure higher than background radiation there, it would be impossible to cover up. Traces of thermite has been found, as far as I know, no one has detected radioactivity.

Look at satellite photos around area 51 and around nevada, you can see craters from nuclear explosions from space.

Viper

Well, I just say please watch the video, 26 parts.

We can't because your links are all fail, please see above, looks like a jimd hatchet job.

Offline KikiLee Tass

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2010/05/dimitri-khalezovs-nuclear-demolition.html

I've found this link where the video is still up (scroll down for video) - if you want to watch better hurry up. The links I posted worked earlier this evening - I downloaded one part to test it.

Offline Freeski

Need better links... these are causing me grief for some reason.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline grapecrusher1

If anyone has watched the above video Jones (a real live nuclear physics expert) and Deagle (a self proclaimed expert on everything but has some medical training) discuss the socalled "nuke" evidence and has been paying attention to the demolition issue with any degree of scrutiny, it would be clear that it was nano-thermite and this nuke nonsense could be dismissed for what it is.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline KikiLee Tass

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2010/05/dimitri-khalezovs-nuclear-demolition.html

I've found this link where the video is still up (scroll down for video) - if you want to watch better hurry up. The links I posted worked earlier this evening - I downloaded one part to test it.

The video still seems to be showing on this site.

Or try this link

http://dimitri-khalezov-video.com/

carlee

DIMITRI KHALEZOV - ISRAELI INTEL NUKES THE TWIN TOWERS
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VKhdZTeaZs&feature=player_embedded#at=341

Breaking news special: Did Mossad agent Mike Harari brag of organizing 9/11? _on a Special Edition of The Kevin Barrett Show. This show was broadcast February 10, 2011

Offline anthonyc

• Alternative News Highlights
OT: "UPDATED: AMAZING 911 Dimitri Khalezov documentary interview -- PLEASE watch!"
I ask that everyone PLEASE watch the Dimitri Khalezov documentary interview about 911. I watched it months ago and it answered virtually all my questions about 911. He focuses on proving facts of the events themselves, especially how the buildings actually were demolished. Dimitri does not focus on motives, but he does offer his opinion on some of that.

This interview is BY FAR the most comprehensive and logical explanation of 911.

I condensed his 26 part interview into 2 parts (two hours each):

Part 1 (2 hours)
http://www.youtube.com/anthonyc31?v=vNuKAdGlxFo

Part 2 (2 hours)
http://www.youtube.com/anthonyc31?v=c39O-ftZboU

My edits include:
- Combined all 26 parts into 2 parts (2 hours each)
- Sped up the video by 20% (kept it slow where you have to read)
- Increased the volume
- Changed the background music
- Chopped off the bumper music between clips
- Content:  
 -- Added clip from 911 Coincidences regarding WTC7 (lady commentator)
 -- Added Alex Jones/Mancow discussing Rumsfeld interview and his denial of knowing anything about WTC7,
 -- Added Details about 900+ rescue workers (out of 10,000) getting cancer
 -- Added an interview with the chopper cameraman that filmed "Nose Out" video claiming he did not see a plane himself
 -- Removed the FBI section at the beginning because it delayed getting to the good information

Original 26 part interview can be found here:
www.911-truth.net

Offline Freeski

bump for later - thanks

Offline anthonyc

Just to provide some context on my previous post, i have collected and reviewed over 7.9 GB of clips/articles/images related to 911, and i have personally collected, reviewed and categorized over 400 bookmarks related to 911. I watched  hundreds of hours videos and video clips, including Loose Change many years ago, which initially opened my eyes to the 911 hoax. I've been following Richard Gage etc. ... all good work ... BUT and i can honestly say that Dimitri Khalezov's explanation is really the most impressive, most detailed and most logical.

I strongly suggest everyone to please watch Dimitri's interview in full before casting judgement.

Here is a PDF of my 911 research bookmarks:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55037010/911-Research-Bookmarks-20110509

Anthony

Offline Polaris

Fair enough. I am convinced now that a nuke was used. Thank you for this great footage.

Offline Finchie

I spent some time watching this bollocks and was still none the wiser who did 9/11 based on this theory.

Offline anthonyc

Finchie, did you watch all of Part 1? I realize that it's a 2 hour clip, but really, the explanation he presents is thorough. If you're passing judgement on his explanation without watching his interview, then i'm sorry, but how can people take your comment seriously.

Anthony

Offline anthonyc

Fair enough. I am convinced now that a nuke was used. Thank you for this great footage.

Great to year, and you're very welcome.
Thanks for taking time to watch.

Anthony

Offline attietewd

bump for later
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Everyone needs to watch this. Here are a couple articles he referred to in the video. I've only watched Part 1 so far.
http://www.nuclear-demolition-wikipedia.com/
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/elmundo_binladen.pdf

He presents a slightly different story which some have suspected happened. It has a slow start, but after first 10 or so mins it is riveting!

Thx for posting Anthonyc!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline rustygunn

Mark for later.

Offline Freeski

Offline rustygunn

Lazy bastard! ;D
Hi Freeski...

Can't watch vids right now.  :) 

Offline anthonyc

He presents a slightly different story which some have suspected happened. It has a slow start, but after first 10 or so mins it is riveting!

Thx for posting Anthonyc!

You're very welcome.

To be clear, i took the original 26 part interview with Dimitri (links listed above) and merged each clip creating 2 separate videos (~2 hours each). In these edited videos, i removed all the extra filler music at the beginning and ending of each clip and i added ~10 minutes of support material including WTC7 footage from 911 Coincidences, an interview with helicopter pilot that filmed the famous "NOSE OUT" sequence, facts about 900 rescue workers becoming sick, i removed the FBI story at the beginning, i changed the background music and i sped up the entire video by 20% to make it move quicker.

Please share the links to these 2 parts with all your friends. I really believe this video needs to get out to the masses. It explains the events in detail and leaves debunkers scratching their heads. The best debunker that came close to challenging Dimitri had his points dismantled one by one by Dimitri himself. You can find that exchange with Dimitri's rebuttal here:

http://www.911-truth.net/!_Debunking_the_debunkers-_famous_physicist_Jan_Zeman_vs_infamous_impostor_Dimitri_Khalezov.pdf

Anthony.

Offline Freeski

Hi Freeski...

Can't watch vids right now.  :) 

Just kidding, dude. :) Truth is I'm waiting for a few more patsies to watch this and provide feedback before going in myself. Shameless self-defense I know!

Offline anthonyc

Just kidding, dude. :) Truth is I'm waiting for a few more patsies to watch this and provide feedback before going in myself. Shameless self-defense I know!

I ask that you please just watch at least Part 1 and make up your own mind ... i've seem a lot of 911 videos .. Loose Change, 911 Coincidences etc. this one is the best. 

Part 1 explains Dimitri's background and detailed explanation of the demolition of WTC 1 and 2

Part 2 explains the demolition of WTC 7, missile hitting Pentagon, more media manipulation, dictionary definitions changed, cell phone calls, hijackers alive, levels of lies told to officials, touches on political twisting of the event, rescue workers getting sick and a bit more.

http://www.youtube.com/anthonyc31 is my youtube channel -- i have a few clips there to help you gauge where i'm coming from, if that helps.

Anthony

Offline Freeski

I ask that you please just watch at least Part 1 and make up your own mind ... i've seem a lot of 911 videos .. Loose Change, 911 Coincidences etc. this one is the best. 

Part 1 explains Dimitri's background and detailed explanation of the demolition of WTC 1 and 2

Part 2 explains the demolition of WTC 7, missile hitting Pentagon, more media manipulation, dictionary definitions changed, cell phone calls, hijackers alive, levels of lies told to officials, touches on political twisting of the event, rescue workers getting sick and a bit more.

http://www.youtube.com/anthonyc31 is my youtube channel -- i have a few clips there to help you gauge where i'm coming from, if that helps.

Anthony

Will do.
See you in several hours.

Offline anthonyc

Will do.
See you in several hours.

Awesome, thanks!

Anthony

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Very interesting.  I do not discount anything, quite compelling information--the only problem is they didn't point out that BBC reported the collapse of the Solomon Brothers Building (WTC-7) before it actually collapsed (Jane Stanley was in NYC reporting).  However, it proves that their was prior knowledge, especially what the Spanish newspaper (El Mundo) reported about 3 suitcase nukes were used. 

Nevertheless, very compelling info.

Dimitri Khalezov
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline anthonyc

Very interesting.  I do not discount anything, quite compelling information--the only problem is they didn't point out that BBC reported the collapse of the Solomon Brothers Building (WTC-7) before it actually collapsed (Jane Stanley was in NYC reporting).  However, it proves that their was prior knowledge, especially what the Spanish newspaper (El Mundo) reported about 3 suitcase nukes were used. 

Nevertheless, very compelling info.

Dimitri Khalezov

Great to hear your positive feedback donnay.

The first 20 minutes of Part 2 is focused on WTC 7 ... Dimitri even explains the demolition of Fiterman Hall, which was damaged and was directly behind WTC 7. 

And yes, the BBC report announcing the collapse of WTC7 before it actually happened is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

Anthony