Tea Party Stops We Are Change From Handing Out Constitutions

Author Topic: Tea Party Stops We Are Change From Handing Out Constitutions  (Read 14251 times)

Offline scary

• Renegade
Tea Party Stops We Are Change From Handing Out Constitutions
« on: April 27, 2010, 08:29:17 AM »
From our We Are Change Chapter:

Tea Party Stops Us From Handing Out Constitutions:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wearechangebranson#p/u/4/HnyfJQF1YfY

Professor's Stopped from Surveying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJNSm1MSF8k

Our Constitution Vid Got On Reality Report Last Week Along With The California Kick Out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KloPqove9G4

Just wanted to share with y'all.

DON'T TREAD ON ME
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline citizenx

Re: Tea Party Stops Us From Handing Out Constitutions
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 09:04:25 AM »
I think if they won't let you hand out constitutions, G.O.P. partisan takeover is complete.  It's just a symbol, you can either let them have it, or start your own Tea Party.  The original Tea Partiers wouldn't have let a bunch of phony loyalist bastards trademark "Sons of Liberty."  Hey, come to think of it: there's another good name.  Nobody owns it.  Nobody ever will.

Signed,
a son of liberty
(though presently not a member of any group that claims that title)

Offline rawiron1

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 10:20:57 AM »
Time to start the Meatloaf party.  The Dems and Repubs won't want to touch it due to its lame name.  So when the Meatloaf party gets off the ground and all of a sudden there is a move to change the name to something more pleasant, that will be the canary warning that a coopt is in progress.

Just my 5 cents.

Jason
Jason the Fed

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »
Time to start the Meatloaf party.  The Dems and Repubs won't want to touch it due to its lame name.  So when the Meatloaf party gets off the ground and all of a sudden there is a move to change the name to something more pleasant, that will be the canary warning that a coopt is in progress.

Just my 5 cents.

Jason

the canary is Glenn Back and Sarah Palin. Queen Elizabeth might as well being showing up with her tiara and 20 foot flowing gown made of live fetuses.

Yeah, I said it!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 11:04:44 AM »
Time to start the Meatloaf party.  The Dems and Repubs won't want to touch it due to its lame name.  So when the Meatloaf party gets off the ground and all of a sudden there is a move to change the name to something more pleasant, that will be the canary warning that a coopt is in progress.

Just my 5 cents.

Jason

How about a Slumber Party to wake everyone up?

Or the Transcendent Ombudsmen for Government Accountability (TOGA) Party?

Of course after you get 3 or 4 people together for such a thing your next member will probably be a Fed.

H0llyw00d

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 11:05:01 AM »
"Its just a gawdamned piece of Paper" ~G.W Bush

Offline citizenx

Re: Tea Party Stops We Are Change From Handing Out Constitutions
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 04:41:16 PM »
Rawiron, I love the Meatloaf party thing.

Sane, you cracked me up this morning.  Whatever happened to Dave Chapelle anyway?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 05:06:06 PM »
From our We Are Change Chapter:

Tea Party Stops Us From Handing Out Constitutions:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wearechangebranson#p/u/4/HnyfJQF1YfY

Professor's Stopped from Surveying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJNSm1MSF8k

Our Constitution Vid Got On Reality Report Last Week Along With The California Kick Out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KloPqove9G4

Just wanted to share with y'all.

DON'T TREAD ON ME

This just proves positive that the Tea Parties have been hijacked by the neocons!!!  The whole core of the original Tea Party brought forth a Constitution!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

ImmortalTRUTH

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 05:09:08 PM »
This just proves positive that the Tea Parties have been hijacked by the neocons!!!  The whole core of the original Tea Party brought forth a Constitution!

Yes i agree.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 05:14:09 PM »
The Tea Party I attended (in Elyria, OH) was organized by the Lorain County 9-12 project (a Beck foray into fascism).  I see they've got photos up, but they kept my sign out of the pictures - guess I wasn't "on message".   :D

Offline Valerius

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 06:10:32 PM »
Did anybody ask why? What was the excuse?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline PhoenixJunta

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 10:43:07 PM »
I'd like to get a compilation of videos together. This could be an article that can go wide and it could possibly influence the others who express discontent over the designation of 'Free Speech Zones'. This is wrong, completely wrong.
Imagine a cross between Paul Bunyan and Che Guevara with a little Jim Carey, Elmer Fudd and Patrick Henry thrown in and you're getting close. -In reference to Alex Jones

Damascus

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 12:09:38 AM »

Just my 5 cents.

Jason

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.  ;)

Offline citizenx

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »
Lol.

I wonder when "Tea Party" members from the will start handing out the Communist Manifesto?

Has Beck written a little red book, yet?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 10:07:53 AM »
Lol.

I wonder when "Tea Party" members from the will start handing out the Communist Manifesto?

Has Beck written a little red book, yet?

He is working on it...

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 02:45:28 PM »
are there any articles that have been found?

I would love to send this out to my Political Reform group on facebook.

Dan
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 11:42:38 AM »
are there any articles that have been found?

I would love to send this out to my Political Reform group on facebook.

Dan

We wrote an entire article on our site which we update regularly

gotta go, but our site is here,

www.wearechangebranson.com
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline Branhower

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 08:27:41 PM »
I was there alongside Scary catching this footage as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKf25RYDIYQ

It seems that you can get kicked out of the Tea Party if you're an academic official asking questions.

Damascus

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 07:37:53 PM »
Try new TeaParty.TM now with 1000% more NEOCON, the only choice for liberty hating blind zealots and Beck heads.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 07:41:56 PM »
Try new TeaParty.TM now with 1000% more NEOCON, the only choice for liberty hating blind zealots and Beck heads.

What ever became of that Glenn Beck guy, anyway? ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Damascus

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010, 07:49:12 PM »
What ever became of that Glenn Beck guy, anyway? ;D

I heard he overdosed on vapor rub and went blind.  :'(

Offline Freeski

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 11:12:09 PM »
I heard he overdosed on vapor rub and went blind.  :'(

Well, since the loss to humanity is zilch, we may as well celebrate. ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline turtle

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 11:21:51 PM »
EVERY tea party member that I know would be in FAVOR or handing out copies of the Constitution. If this is true, then the 'organizers' (a word that makes me suspicious right off the bat) are NOT following the true ideals of the tea party movement.

Offline planetofsong

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2010, 12:40:43 AM »
The Tea Parties are funded by http://www.freedomworks.org/ Right wing lobbyists who are laughing all the way to the bank- by feeding the Tea Parties any agenda they are lobbying for, Corporations basically against THE PEOPLE, no matter what CRAP they say on their website. They are big Corporations who are hell bent on stealing public wealth.  It's the most ridiculous joke, they are called astro-turf ( instead of grass-roots) because everyone knows they are fake, which makes the Tea Party totally FAKE and delusional.
I am very sorry for this, because we know the Tea Party had good intentions, but they have NOT been hijacked, they have been controlled and financed since the beginning by Big Corporate Lobbyists:

'But as our investigation showed, the key players in the Tea Party Web ring were no amateurs, but rather experienced Republican operatives with deep connections to FreedomWorks and other fake grassroots campaigns pushing pro-big-business interests.

FreedomWorks has a long history of using such campaigns. Founded in 2004 by Dick Armey, the former Republican House Majority Leader and lobbyist from Texas, and publishing titan Steve Forbes, FreedomWorks represented the consolidation and rebranding of two older think tanks, Citizens for a Sound Economy, founded by the notorious Koch family, and Empower America, a powerful lobbying firm that has battled health care reform and minimum-wage bills while championing deregulation, corporate tax cuts and whatever else their corporate clients desire.http://exiledonline.com/how-freedomworks-gave-the-teabaggers-a-dirty-sanchez/

Do not make any mistake, FreedomWorks does not care about people. They are everything the original Tea Party should be against, yet now they market tee shirts and other products and organize Tea Party protests in the open.
They are another faction of the SAME criminals who are using good people to do their evil bidding.
The TEA Party is finished.