Veteran Mistreatment - VA Hospital Scandal

Author Topic: Veteran Mistreatment - VA Hospital Scandal  (Read 12957 times)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Re: Veterans ignored by the VA, exposed finally.
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2016, 02:04:56 PM »
"Finally"?

More like exposed yet again:

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline chris jones

Re: Veterans ignored by the VA, exposed finally.
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2016, 10:24:16 PM »
 A.O.
        I remember guys saying, " How come our planes spray that Sh**t all over the place"
We didn't know the end results, it just didn't enter our minds the our loving GOV would allow a lethal chemical to be dumped on us.
      I have it as so many others,  much more werse-along with Vietnamse civilians.
Monsanto is a sinister tentacle of the machine , highly disquised as mankinds helper.
   My AO has effected me internally, a few doctors  told me my clock was ticking, muck em.
G.Carlin said it nicely, a 1 liner " get it, they don't care "
  But-Some pols did, a very few , my hats off to them.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Veteran Mistreatment - VA Hospital Scandal
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2016, 01:11:42 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2016/05/25/its-not-disney-world-the-va-scandal-two-years-later/#4672e0f430ce
May 25, 2016 @ 07:16 AM 2,948 views
It's Not Disney World--The VA Scandal Two Years Later

Two years ago, Americans were horrified to learn that as many as 1,000 of our nation’s veterans had died while waiting for medical care at Department of Veterans Affairs facilities. Any hopes of reforming the dysfunctional VA culture were dashed two days ago when Secretary Robert McDonald made an appalling comparison to waiting in line at Disney parks.

McDonald said, “When you go to Disney, do they measure the number of hours you wait in line? What’s important is, what’s your satisfaction with the experience.”

McDonald’s shockingly tone deaf and calloused statement has already prompted calls for his resignation. That couldn’t come soon enough.

Today, nearly half a million veterans still wait to see a VA doctor. According to USA Today, more than 480,000 veterans were waiting more than 30 days for an appointment.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

Re: Veteran Mistreatment - VA Hospital Scandal
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2016, 11:53:25 AM »
 DO THE POWERS truly honor our military, do they realy respect those who served.
OR.
     As Henry K said, "the military are apes in uniform"
The day the Regime made the military volunteer they shredded the fiber of it's fundamentals.
     The point, long ago the draft was used during the Vietnam confilict, after the war they initiated the VOLUNTEER armed services. What does that tell you..
      Those who voluteered the new Mill were originally given benefits, incentives for youngsters to return home and be educated etc.  Sure their scheme was a success, the poor, lower middle class were at a distadvantage, this was an opportunity even though that they were in harms way was in evidence.
     No more educational fees are included, mulitple tours in combat are a norm, career personell are disharged before they complete retirement, Generals, colonels etc. who so much as disagree with Political decissions are sent to pasture.
    Fairness is not a factor the administration considers, they use Armed forces for their goals, the troopers are but fodder as it is in evidence.
    Had the draft remained in effect, the lifestyles of the middle and upperclasses effected I beleive the outcome would have been far different.
    They didn't show much concern even during the Vietnam war when the draft was involved, the young today may not understand if they decided to oppose the war and abscond they would be imprisoned. 
   The resistance to the nam abomination domestically-globally called a halt to the war, now we have a voluteer force, they just can't resist, defying orders for humane reasoning is basically forbidden.
   Add to this highly paid mercenarys are employed, It is sureal the USA & shadow gov have betrayed our American values.
   Those on high have more respect for the pet poodle, lets face it.
The VA, follows in the path the regime has taken, basically only a miniscule Pol resistance has been initiated to assist the returning Vets.
   Can you imagine what the outcome of a draft would have had on these multiple wars and invasions had it been in effect.
   I enlisted as I was raised under the dipping we were actually saving a nation under threat of communist domination, my upbringing dominated this decision.
 My take on the regimes-powers mindset,
,(The powers-" Only the poor, morons, and psuedo pats are in the boots, who cares...........muck em.......) they- for the most- part play the game they love and honor the vets, do you beleive that.

The VA management is suking along with the ADM lead..
I have to add, many of the personell I dealt with while in a VA amputee ward were fine people, I was treated by the medical staffers ( the common people) kindly..I can't say the same for VA management.
  I will and allways have said the Iraq invasion & Hillary's baby-Lybia funded takedown is a blight on America..   
 Consider please, had some country invaded the USA under false pretences and killed a few hundred thousand innocents would Americans band together to fight back.
 In short, the powers created this terrorist backlash, they knew what would happen and I'm sure it was on the table long before the strikes were inititated.
  WE, THIS NATION are the bullseye of their target.
Trump cares, he is well aware military is defensive and was repulsed by the Iraq invasion based on non-existant WMD's, He declares the Veterans must be cared for and emphasizes the need for need for vet care.