Dick Morris almost spilled the beans on Waco

Author Topic: Dick Morris almost spilled the beans on Waco  (Read 14344 times)

Offline winthorp

Dick Morris almost spilled the beans on Waco
« on: April 20, 2010, 12:12:38 AM »
On Hannity tonight Morris said that Clinton HAD to reappoint Reno to a 2nd term or she said she would tell the truth on Waco...  He wouldn't say what that was.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge - Hosea 4:6

H0llyw00d

Re: Dick Morris almost spilled the beans on Waco
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 12:13:56 AM »
Bombshell right there now...W00t!!

roganvilla

Offline uwaf

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 10:45:10 AM »
geez, people are talking. Somethings gotta give. And I'm sure the people will be on the short end of the stick.

Offline pjcz

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 11:23:20 AM »
What are the odds that Morris is found soon in some sort of embarrassing death, ruled as 'suicide'?

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 12:02:09 PM »
(Note to self:To be filed under I.S.{interesting shit})

odds?
I have(in my own meager existence) beat some pretty f#cking remote odds.Can I prove it?
No.Unless you count the fact that I am still alive...
those are odds that I would not bet on.Not because they are remote,but for just the opposite.
we shall see.Does anyone know the date of that airing?
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 12:28:08 PM »
sorry-4-19-didn't catch the date at first.
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

worcesteradam

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 04:15:08 PM »
Is Dick Morris on our side?

Didnt he say that the conspiracy theorists are right, before.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 04:39:33 PM »
My theory about the Branch Davidians is that they were targeted individuals.  Someone who was targeted back then without the kind of knowledge T.I.'s have today might have assumed all the strange experiences - legions of people harassing them, mysterious voices in the head - were the work of the Devil, and that the End Times were near.

Once they gave the feds the excuse they needed to go after them - buying guns, moving into a compound - it was easy to paint them as dangerous extremists and justify exterminating them.  Plus, getting prime-time coverage of a heavily armed "cult" helps push the anti-gun agenda.

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 03:31:15 AM »
Is Dick Morris on our side?

Didnt he say that the conspiracy theorists are right, before.
No way is he on our side, he worked for Clinton - he's just got a blabber mouth.
I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood.

Offline winthorp

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 09:36:57 AM »
They were the perfect target..
1.  Their belief were not mainstream
2.  What they were doing was illegal w/o a federal firearm license.  I think they found a few silencers on the ground.  That is way overblown from the BS the MSM was feeding us like M60 machine guns and everything.
3.  Everything could/should have been resolved peacefully.

They were made to be the scapegoat. 

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 10:18:46 AM »
They were the perfect target..
1.  Their belief were not mainstream
2.  What they were doing was illegal w/o a federal firearm license.  I think they found a few silencers on the ground.  That is way overblown from the BS the MSM was feeding us like M60 machine guns and everything.
3.  Everything could/should have been resolved peacefully.

They were made to be the scapegoat. 

Actually, this fails to understand the extent of the power elite, their actions were 1,000,000x less illegal than the insanity of the power elite just over the past 50 years. They were a threat to the establishment's idea that citizens are property of the state. Anyone could have fit into your 1,2,3 analysis. That is the point. They were not "the perfect scapegoats", that would minimize the extent of this horror. They were just a group exercising the constitutionally reinforced granted by god. The siege on Waco was a bona fide seize on the constitution and that was the message they wanted to send. That was the message many heard, and that is the message the entire country is now hearing loud and clear. This county is occupied by elite international banking scumbags and gloablsit royalty pushing their new world order agenda. The Bilderberg group is on record for ending US sovereignty though these type of operations. And now everyone is seeing live and in color.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline winthorp

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 02:08:48 AM »
Actually, this fails to understand the extent of the power elite, their actions were 1,000,000x less illegal than the insanity of the power elite just over the past 50 years. They were a threat to the establishment's idea that citizens are property of the state. Anyone could have fit into your 1,2,3 analysis. That is the point. They were not "the perfect scapegoats", that would minimize the extent of this horror. They were just a group exercising the constitutionally reinforced granted by god. The siege on Waco was a bona fide seize on the constitution and that was the message they wanted to send. That was the message many heard, and that is the message the entire country is now hearing loud and clear. This county is occupied by elite international banking scumbags and gloablsit royalty pushing their new world order agenda. The Bilderberg group is on record for ending US sovereignty though these type of operations. And now everyone is seeing live and in color.

Sane, I'm not debating the illegality of the power elites.  We all know know they are the scum of the earth.  I'm just saying that they were the perfect target of these elites/corrupt government that we have because they may not have followed everything to the letter of the law.  But so have tons of other. And I'm not debating the illegality of these laws either.  I think that these people just fit great under the camera for Clinton and his murderous team

Offline wtaylor

• Never Forget: 4/19/93
    • Radical Ramblings
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 11:37:22 PM »
I missed this show.  I was in Waco survivor Clive Doyle's apartment in Waco memorializing the day of this tragedy with good friends of mine.  My prayer is that someday the full truth of this tragedy will be revealed - but that when it is, it will not result in more deaths.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." ~ Thomas Jefferson