4409 preemptive parody strike -- Timothy McVeigh Tapes: MSNBC Documentary

Author Topic: 4409 preemptive parody strike -- Timothy McVeigh Tapes: MSNBC Documentary  (Read 9689 times)

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CloZVvjEdK4

RP4409  —  April 17, 2010  — This is my preemptive parody strike of MSNBC's docuDRAMA before it comes out on April 19th. This should be the one they show.

Below is is excerpt from MSNBC...BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Fifteen years after the Oklahoma City bombing, Rachel ( I'll will do anything for money) Maddow brings viewers manufactured MADE-UP story on the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil prior to the inside job oo Sept. 11. We at MSNBC will make sure we do no research and try to lie as much as possible. 168 lives were lost and more then 500 people were injured that day and now, on Monday, April 19 (9-11 p.m. ET), MSNBC viewers will hear Timothy McVeigh's chilling confession in his own words for the first time in "The McVeigh Tapes: Confessions of an American Terrorist."

The two-hour docuDRAMA employs state-of-the-art computer MADE-UP story of the interview with McVeigh and his actions on and leading up to the day of the bombing. We also provide a completely MADE-UP biographical background of McVeigh's life and the path that led to his transformation into an American terrorist. In addition, survivors and family members of the bombing victims are given a voice in the film, bravely stepping forward to offer the final word on the true impact and meaning of McVeighs brutal attack

Offline kidA

Awesome video! Can't wait to see what lies Rachel Maddow will be spewing from her mouth.
5 o'clock news is a f*#cking fantasy!

Offline Freebird100

Thanks for putting that together.Hopefully you`ll get alot of views.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline yogsothoth

I really wonder if any of these reporters actually do any of their own homework. Even if they did, I'm certainly not gullible enough to think that they would let it out, for fear of being black balled or possibly worse. Still it must be a heavy burden to know you are undermining your fellow statesmen. Sad really.

Offline chris jones

I really wonder if any of these reporters actually do any of their own homework. Even if they did, I'm certainly not gullible enough to think that they would let it out, for fear of being black balled or possibly worse. Still it must be a heavy burden to know you are undermining your fellow statesmen. Sad really.
yogsothoth.
well said, and welcome to the site.

Offline RabidSheep

Any one seen this crap propaganda yet? OKC
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36135258/

'The McVeigh Tapes: Confessions of an American Terrorist'
Rachel Maddow hosts documentary marking the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, Monday, April 19 at 9 p.m. ET on msnbc

Video
  msnbc documentary airing Monday, April 19
The McVeigh Tapes: Confessions of an American Terrorist premieres Monday, April 19 at 9PM ET.

NBC News

Slideshow
EXPLOSION

Terror in Oklahoma City
Images from the deadly bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building on April 19, 1995.

more photos
PRESS RELEASE
MSNBC
updated 5:08 p.m. CT, Thurs., April 15, 2010

Fifteen years after the Oklahoma City bombing, Rachel Maddow brings viewers the inside story on the deadliest terror attack on U.S. soil prior to the events of Sept. 11. 168 lives were lost and more then 500 people were injured that day and now, on Monday, April 19 (9-11 p.m. ET), Msnbc viewers will hear Timothy McVeigh's chilling confession in his own words for the first time in "The McVeigh Tapes: Confessions of an American Terrorist."

Drawing from 45 hours of never-before-released interview audiotapes recorded during McVeigh's prison stay, the film reveals the bomber's descriptions of the planning and execution of the horrific attack and offers insight into how a decorated American soldier became a dangerous, anti-government terrorist.

The two-hour documentary employs state-of-the-art computer recreations of the interview with McVeigh and his actions on and leading up to the day of the bombing.  It also provides biographical background of McVeigh's life and the path that led to his transformation into an ‘American terrorist.’ In addition, survivors and family members of the bombing victims are given a voice in the film, bravely stepping forward to offer the final word on the true impact and meaning of McVeigh’s brutal attack.

Nine years after his execution, McVeigh's voice from the grave resonates today as once again anti-government extremism is on the rise. The audiotapes acquired for the film were originally recorded as research for the book ‘American Terrorist: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing,’ by Buffalo News reporters Lou Michel and Dan Herbeck, who are interviewed in the film. Excerpts from the audiotapes will be released in the coming weeks.

Video

From the archives: Oklahoma City bombing
April 19, 1995: NBC News covers  the worst domestic terrorism attacks the country had ever seen. Fifteen years later, viewers will hear Timothy McVeigh’s chilling confession in his own words for the first time.

NBC News
"The McVeigh Tapes: Confessions of an American Terrorist," is co-produced by msnbc and Peacock Productions. Mike Rubin is Vice President, Long Form Programming, msnbc. Scott Hooker is Senior Executive Producer, msnbc. Timothy Smith is Senior Producer, msnbc. Sharon Scott is the Executive-in-Charge of Peacock Productions; Keith McKay is Executive Producer; Toby Oppenheimer is the Producer; and Benjamin Ringe and Knute Walker are Executive Producers, Peacock Productions.

Offline RabidSheep

Thank you for relocating this for me.  ;)

Offline Kilgore Trout

Like the name.
"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892