George Bush is Catholic

Author Topic: George Bush is Catholic  (Read 22032 times)

Offline Amishism

George Bush is Catholic
« on: August 17, 2007, 04:08:11 AM »
Actually all the Bushs are and of coarse their little legal buddy Alberto, too.

Just want to make sure you go ahead and get credit for this mess, yet again.

These are not your average catholics who are our brothers in Christ, in the fight against the NWO and for 9-11 truth, but are agents of the Vatican who has historically been in politics, running papal states and empires, calling bible believing Christians like me heretics 100 different ways, burning people at the stake, applying torture on the rack and running Inquisitions ect...

All Catholic:

They hide their being Catholic thereby allegiance to the Vatican and the Pope. This is as well historically the case. Tony Blair came out being a Catholic as he was leaving office having been openly married to a Roman Catholic the whole time.

Jeb Bush comes out:
Jeb Bush underwent a religious conversion during the early years of his career. At the urging of his wife, a devout Roman Catholic, the Protestant Bush converted to her religion. He and his wife belonged to the Epiphany Catholic Church in Miami for many years. Bush is also a Third Degree Knight of Columbus according to an August 3, 2004 speech his brother, George W. Bush, made at the 122nd Knights of Columbus Convention in Dallas. The following is an excerpt from the speech:

"I'm proud to say that my family has contributed to your ranks. A few years ago, Governor Jeb became a Knight. And he — yes — and he recently took his Third Degree. I'll see him this weekend. His son is getting married. I'll pass on the word, aim for the Fourth."

Offline tonyswan

Re: George Bush is Catholic
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 05:55:03 PM »
Catholic or not, we know who pulls their strings

Offline Amishism

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 07:12:04 PM »
Catholic or not, we know who pulls their strings

If you are implying the Jews run/control the Vatican let me remind you and everybody else that it was the Holy Roman Empire that converted ALL of Europe over a 1000 year period known as the Dark Ages thru Inquisitions.

It is my contention the Vatican has created Zionism for some endtime religious/political scenario including a distraction from the Reformation.

It is well known the CIA has always been ran by the Knights of Malta.
George HW Bush was director of this CIA (1, 2).

George H.W. Bush Vatican Knight of Malta
The Knights of Malta are the militia of the Pope, and are sworn to total obedience by a blood oath which is taken extremely seriously and to the death. The Pope as the head of the Vatican is also the head of a foreign national power.

This has virtually nothing to do with the Roman Catholic religion, and everything to do with being a participant in one of the four major "player-organizations" for world domination -- those players being British Freemasonry, French Freemasonry, International Zionism, and the Vatican.

As a member of the Knights of Malta, and by virtue of your blood oath of obedience to the Pope, you are required to support to the death the desires of the head of the Order of the Knights of Malta -- in this case, Pope John Paul II -- over and above any other allegience you may feel or pretend to feel toward any other loyalty -- such as a loyalty to the Constitution for the united States of America.

Those who are presently members of the Knights of Malta must on penalty of death support those policies advocated by the Vatican. It is not hard for them to do this. They BELIEVE in these policies and principles. The polices which are espoused and proclaimed by Pope John Paul II are as follows:

1. End of sovereignty for the United States and other countries.
2. End of absolute property rights.
3. End of all gun rights.
4. The new international economic Order (world government).
5. The redistribution of wealth and jobs.
6. Calls for nations to trust the United Nations.
7. Total disarmament.
8. Promote the United Nations as the hope for peace.
9. Promote UNESCO, the deadly educational and cultural arm of the United Nations.
10. Promote interdependence.
11. Support sanctions honoring Father Pierre Teilhard de Chardin -- the New Age Humanist Priest.
12. Support the belief that the economic principle of traditional Christian or Catholic social doctrine is the economic principle of communism.
13. Promote the Pope as the acting go-between for the United States and the Soviet Union.
The secret society members in the high levels of political and economic power -- if they are not the actual decision-makers -- are OWNED by others. They are compromised -- by the freedom of their will. They chose to believe what they believe. And Buchanan is not a decision-maker. He is a member in service to that Order and under complete and total obedience to the Vatican's political ambitions.the SMOW is the MILITIA of the POPE. In times when the Pope is threatened the Swiss mercenaries that guard the Vatican are dismissed and the Knights of Malta take station as the elite Militia and guardians of the Pope.

The Knights are also sworn to instantly forsake everything and everyone and hasten to the aid of the Pope should they be called. They are sworn to absolute and total obedience to the Pope forsaking all other allegiances or duties or obligations whatsoever. Now understand I am not talking Catholic here... no American Catholic that I know of owes any allegiance to any foreign power or Pope through any blood oath of any kind whatsoever... and no American Catholic that I know of carries a Diplomatic Passport from a foreign nation.

Could such a man serve as our President when the Pope is openly calling for a world government and has stated that he will be the head of that government by the year 2007?

Bob Dole is a 33 degree Freemason of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction.

Please take this in the spirit that it is intended. The truth sometimes hurts but it is the truth. We must never believe anyone or anything in this day of supreme deception. What makes a con man great is his ability to convince his mark that he is totally honest, loyal, and "a good ole boy.." Stop listening to what Buchanan says and research meticulously his history and read every column he has written.

Did you know that he is on record as writing that we need a Constitutional Convention to deal with the fact that the constitution is outdated? Did you know that Ross Perot is on record saying exactly the same thing? Did you know that Buchanan was the Chairman of a super secret Intelligence group named for the number of the room in which the group met in the White House? Did you know that Buchanan has direct ties to the CIA? Did you know that William Casey, Director of the CIA was Knights of Malta? Did you know that Ollie North is Knights of Malta? Did you know that George Bush is knights of Malta and just finished a Centra and South American Speaking tour on behalf of the Knights of Malta?

Offline Amishism

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 07:06:28 PM »
Bohemian Grove is a pagan Catholic temple

What goes on at Bohemian Grove?

Well, there is a statue of the Club's Patron Saint John of Nepomuk, so, the Bohemian Satanic Club is Catholic!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove#Symbolism_and_rituals

The statue can also be seen in this video of the Bohemian Grove from an ABC news report blowing the lid off the place in 1981. 4min
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1312392966306512397

Red/Black mass at the grove
http://www.jonesreport.com/images/I0039787A_lg.jpg

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 11:41:58 PM »
None of this is a surprise to me. I do remember the scripture has a word for this~
Wolves in sheeps clothing!!!!!!!!!

Offline Amishism

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 06:34:19 AM »
George W. Bush Vatican Knight

No Protestant Christian will be kissing any toe of the Pope!

ALL Skull n Bones are Papal Knights of Eulogia
"It is perhaps worth noting, in light of George W.'s controversial episode at Bob Jones University and the specter of anti-Catholicism, that at one point in the proceedings every initiate kisses the slippered toe of the "Pope." At last the initiate is formally dubbed a Knight of Eulogia."

Offline Amishism

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 10:18:58 PM »
After 30 years as a closet Catholic, Blair finally puts faith before politics
Outgoing PM seizes early opportunity to convert free of dilemmas of public role

Stephen Bates, religious affairs correspondent
Friday June 22, 2007

Guardian

His spiritual awakening goes back at least 30 years, to his time as an undergraduate at Oxford, but due to political considerations Tony Blair's conversion to Catholicism has been a long time coming.
He has been attending Catholic mass, often with his family but also occasionally alone, since long before he became prime minister. His wife, Cherie, is a lifelong and practising Catholic, and in accordance with church rules their children have been brought up as Catholics and were sent to church schools.

More than 10 years ago Mr Blair was slipping into Westminster cathedral and occasionally taking communion, until the late Cardinal Basil Hume told him to stop because it was causing comment as he was not a Catholic - an injunction that bemused him at the time.

Since then he has regularly attended services conducted by Canon Timothy Russ, parish priest of the Immaculate Heart of Mary at Great Missenden, the nearest Catholic church to Chequers.

He is also known to have had discussions with priests such as Father Timothy Radcliffe, former head of the worldwide Dominican order, now at Oxford, and with Father Michael Seed, who has shephered a number of high-profile figures, including Ann Widdecome and, allegedly, Alan Clark, towards conversion. Fr Seed, an engaging if indiscreet figure, has claimed to have paid regular backdoor visits to Downing Street to talk religion, if not necessarily to advise the prime minister.

So why has it taken so long? Almost certainly because of Mr Blair's sensitivity about the place of Catholicism in British public - and particularly its constitutional - life. The only positions specifically barred to Catholics are marriage to the sovereign or heir to the throne, or becoming sovereign themselves, a legacy of the Act of Settlement that followed the Glorious Revolution of 1688 and the deposition of the last Catholic monarch, James II; there has never been a Catholic prime minister.

In the last 40 years Catholics have entered many senior positions in British public life, generally without comment except among the wilder fringes of Protestant Calvinism: in the civil service, the Foreign Office and industry, as MPs and ministers in Conservative and Labour cabinets. The current director general of the BBC, Mark Thompson, is a Catholic and, briefly, four years ago, with Charles Kennedy, leader of the Liberal Democrats, and Iain Duncan Smith, leader of the Tories, so were the alternative prime ministers.

But the motives of Catholic politicians have traditionally been regarded with suspicion by non-Catholics, both here and in the US, based on the allegation that they take their orders from the Vatican rather than the electorate. Catholic political leaders have always denied it - but the recent antics of some bishops in the US during the 2004 presidential campaign when they threatened to deny John Kerry communion because of his support for abortion rights and, recently, Cardinal Keith O'Brien's warning that he would do the same in Scotland, have tended to confirm old suspicions.

A number of potentially divisive moral issues would have been much more difficult if Mr Blair had been known to be a Catholic, even though his personal beliefs have not necessarily intruded into the government's decisions.

Ministers have enacted civil partnerships for gay couples and this year faced down demands, particularly from the Catholic church, for exemption from equality provisions enabling gay couples to adopt children, even though the prime minister favoured compromise.

Equally, the government has not attempted to limit abortion rights - an issue regarded as long settled in Britain except by some mainly Catholic groups - or pushed for reduced time limits, even though the church regards abortion as a sin. And it has permitted stem cell research without conceding to Catholic opposition.

Mr Blair, like President George Bush, ignored the condemnations and warnings of the Pope and all other church leaders over the war in Iraq.

He has been keen to expand the number of faith schools and church-supported academies, in the face of strong opposition from secular groups, but here again seemingly not for reasons of religious indoctrination but because of their parental popularity.

The criticism of Ruth Kelly when she was education secretary because of her membership of the lay sect Opus Dei - at a time when the novel The Da Vinci Code had made the group more widely known - also showed that the old prejudice could still be deployed. Mr Blair probably thought he could do without the extra hassle.

He has kept his personal religious views largely out of his political life. Ostentatious religiosity does not go down well in Britain. He dropped his wish to end a prime ministerial broadcast on the eve of the Iraq invasion with the words: "God bless" on the advice of Alastair Campbell, who famously told him "We don't do God".
continues...

Sees Things

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 11:58:09 AM »
keep in mind, hitler formed his SS inspired by the structure of the vatican.
hitler also formed a nazi catholic church.
the pope of that time was a hitler supporter.
after WW2 the vatican rushed in seizing germany's wealth.
the rothschilds are banker to the vatican.

the trouble with questioning people like this is they think like friggin lawyers.

Q: are you a Christian?
A: I was reborn (no mention it was in a skull and bones demonic ceremony)
A: I believe in Jesus (know he existed, but I follow lucifer)
A: yes I am (when I can take things out of context to work for me)

its a joke to them, how these bastards think, manipulate, or tell half-truth.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 12:06:29 AM »
keep in mind, hitler formed his SS inspired by the structure of the vatican.
hitler also formed a nazi catholic church.
the pope of that time was a hitler supporter.
after WW2 the vatican rushed in seizing germany's wealth.
the rothschilds are banker to the vatican.

the trouble with questioning people like this is they think like friggin lawyers.

Q: are you a Christian?
A: I was reborn (no mention it was in a skull and bones demonic ceremony)
A: I believe in Jesus (know he existed, but I follow lucifer)
A: yes I am (when I can take things out of context to work for me)

its a joke to them, how these bastards think, manipulate, or tell half-truth.

This happened within a year of the assassination of United States president Lincoln
In 1870, Victor Emmanuel captured Rome itself and declared it the new capital of Italy, ending papal claims to temporal power. Pope Pius IX and his successors disputed the legitimacy of these acts and proclaimed themselves to be "prisoners" in the Vatican. Finally, in 1929, the Italian Government and the Holy See signed three agreements resolving the dispute:

-A treaty recognizing the independence and sovereignty of the Holy See and creating the State of the Vatican City;

-A concordat defining the relations between the government and the church within Italy; and

-A financial convention providing the Holy See with compensation for its losses in 1870.

-A revised concordat, altering the terms of church-state relations, was signed in 1984.

From 1870 to 1984, the United States did not have diplomatic relations with the Holy See. The United States and the Holy See announced the establishment of diplomatic relations on January 10, 1984.http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3819.htm

Offline Amishism

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 12:10:20 AM »
Besides the above the Bushes have been raised in American Episcopalian Church-a quasi Catholic American branch of the Church of England/Angican which are under the Pope.

Again what religion people choose is their own problem, but in the USA we have a first amendment seperation of church and state that was put there to protect us from the papal states that were a problem at that time. If George Bush and the rest of our government are serving the Pope.....WE ARE IN ALOT OF TROUBLE.

Episcopalians try to prevent split
By RACHEL ZOLL, AP Religion Writer
Mon Sep 24

NEW ORLEANS - Episcopal bishops, under intense pressure from Anglicans to ease their support for gays, said Monday they were crafting a straightforward statement that reflects their deep desire to remain in the global Anglican fellowship.
The Episcopal Church, the Anglican body in the U.S., caused an uproar in 2003 by consecrating the first openly gay bishop, V. Gene Robinson of New Hampshire.
The 77-million-member Anglican Communion is a fellowship of churches that trace their roots to the Church of England. It is the third-largest Christian body in the world, behind the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches.

Churches back plan to unite under Pope
February 19, 2007

Radical proposals to reunite Anglicans with the Roman Catholic Church under the leadership of the Pope are to be published this year, The Times has learnt.

The proposals have been agreed by senior bishops of both churches.

There are many Catholics in government as well as professing others as well, it is when they assume knighthoods that they serve the Pope's political system. This can cause many problems, including open borders, war and financial collapse.

Offline LJE

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 01:38:39 AM »
Amishism, you are almost 100% wrong in all you say about the Catholic Church. The things you say about the Church is about the same as me saying that you are a satanist and devil worshiper. I don't know you and have not researched you to even be able to say that, the same goes for what you say about the Catholic Church. The things you say are nothing but lies, and prove that you really know nothing about the Church. I'm not saying that you are lying, just that you are regurgitating what you have learned from a whole lot of misinformation. If you don't believe the "Official Story" of 9-11 that comes from the mainstream media and the "left" and other people who have an agenda to not want the truth known by the common people, why do you believe all that you hear of the Catholic Church that comes from the mainstream media, etc..? Does it not follow that if they lie about one subject they will lie most others as well? There is always a fraction of truth in all lies, they would not be believed otherwise. And who is the "Father of Lies"? The Devil himself! He does not want the truth of the Church spread, so he spreads lies of it, those who help spread those lies are his instruments.
In order for you to be able speak on an important subject you will have had to approached the subject completely unbiased and objective. Look at only the material that has been proven, documented and accepted as fact and truth, look at both sides objectively and made a rational and objective choice, then have all the sources and truth to back up your claims.
Pope Pius XII was and still is much esteemed and revered by many Jews for all the help that he gave them during WWII. He harbored many hundreds of Jews inside Vatican City during the war. He was noted by one of the chief rabbis' as the single most important and greatest ally of the Jewish people during the war. One of the main reasons people like to point to him as "Hitler's Pope" is only because of his silence during the war. The cause of his silence is not because he condoned The Nazi Regime, but because every time he spoke out against the regime Hitler would kill tens of thousands of people and imprison more as a response to the popes actions. Pope Pius XII decided it was better to remain silent and quietly help as many as he could so as to save more lives by his silence than to have thousands slaughtered by his reprimands and opposition to Hitler.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 08:10:53 PM »
The Pope assassinated President Lincoln.
www.pacinst.com/terrorists/preamble.html
and many others in the US and around the world.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 11:16:49 PM »
You think the Catholic Church doesn't have blood on its hands?

Got Inquisition?
 ::)                                ::)                               ::)                               ::)                             ::)

Offline Amishism

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 01:57:48 AM »
Skull and Bones
The group was founded on the legend that when Greek orator Demosthenes died, in 322 b.c., Eulogia, the goddess of eloquence, arose to the heavens. Originally called the Eulogian Club, the society holds that the goddess returned to take up residence with them in 1832.

Hence the importance of the number 322 to Bones members-Kerry has used 322 as a code, and Thorne uses 322 as his phone extension; W. Averell Harriman used it as the combination of the lock on a briefcase carrying dispatches between London and Moscow-and the obsession with the goddess Eulogia. Members open a shrine to her at Thursday- and Sunday-night meetings, and regularly sing "sacred anthems" about her.

Both 322 and Eulogia are central symbols in the society's initiation. When an initiate approaches the Tomb for the ceremony, the front door creaks open and knights immediately cover his head with a hood. After a brief stay in "the Firefly Room," a pitch-black living room in which his hood is removed to reveal the lit cigarettes the patriarchs wave to resemble fireflies, he is whirled throughout the building and the grounds.

The heart of the ceremony is in Room 322-the Inner Temple, or "I.T." There, a group of knights (led by a distinguished patriarch known for the evening as Uncle Toby, dressed in a distinctive robe) awaits the initiate, wearing masks and various costumes, including the Devil, Don Quixote (a fictional Jesuit General character), Elihu Yale, and a Pope with one foot sheathed in a monogrammed white slipper that rests on a stone skull. Other knights are dressed as skeletons, and patriarchs line the halls, where their solemn duty is to yell so loudly they scare the new member.

One by one, each neophyte is led into the I.T., where he's shoved around to various features of the room, including a picture of Eulogia, and forced to do things such as read a secrecy oath repeatedly, kiss the Pope's foot, and drink "blood" from "the Yorick," a skull container usually holding red Kool-Aid. Finally, the initiate is shoved to his knees in front of Don Quixote as the shrieking crowd falls silent. Quixote taps him on the left shoulder with a sword and says, "By order of our order, I dub thee Knight of Eulogia."
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/050804powerfulsecrets.htm

Offline Amishism

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 01:59:07 AM »
The Truth about "Episcopalian":
1.Nearly all high-ranking US government Freemasons have been Episcopalians, including George Washington and Franklin D. Roosevelt. 

2.Though a mere 1% of US population, Episcopalians have strangley had a stranglehold on the Supreme Court - by far the number one affiliation.  So much for the wonders of "Freedom of Religion" which the 1776 forced on non-Catholic, non-Masonic America.  Now America has a crime and incarceration rate 50% higher than the second place country, Communist Russia.  Episcopalian Church of America answers to the Queen of England and the Pope. It is properly called the American branch of the Anglican Church of England.

3.Many secular statistics agencies do not consider the Episcopalian Church Christian.

4.The Episcopalian Church has been the number one political advocate for homosexuality in the US. Just as under Bush -- also Episcopalian -- homosexuality has exploded such as under no other US president - and is now the law of the land.  This church wants anarchy and mass perversion to reign in the US.

5."It has been reported that true Freemasonry Lodges were established in the cellars of Episcopalian and Presbyterian Churches." [3]

6.Most past Grand Masters of the Pennsylvania Grand Lodge have been Episcopalians.

7.Albert Pike, 33 degree Freemason, Rosicrucian, Illuminatus, author of the Masonic Bible Morals and Dogma in 1871 (handed to initiates worldwide for over 100 years), writer of the Scottish Rite system of degrees and properly called father of modern masonry, and worshipper of Lucifer (as his Bible attests), "was, to his death, an Episcopalian Christian", according to 33 degree Freemason Jim Tresner at MIT university.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 02:00:24 AM »
Knights of Malta, "Grand Cross of Merit Special Class."  Arguably the world's most evil secret society.  Officially an elite military organization under Vatican authority, members swear unswerving allegiance to all papal orders unto death. Spiritual descendents of the Catholic Bankers / pagan Knights Templar (banned for satan-worship and homosexuality in 1307 AD and founders of Switzerland), founders of League of Nations, United Nations, and the Freemason Red Cross, and the special ops force for Rothschild's Bank for International Settlements in Basel (where the Reagan-appointed Alan Greenspan KBE, and all other central bankers get their marching orders), and last but not least, founders of the OSS-CIA. That's right, the CIA was founded by the official military intelligence arm of the Vatican!

Knights of Columbus. The Knights of Columbus is also known as simply Freemasonry for Catholics, now the largest Catholic fraternity in the world (actually Freemasonry is the largest, but I have yet to meet a Freemason who is aware their top leadership answers to the Jesuit General).  Founded in 1882, literally in the basement of St. Marys of New Haven, at a time when Catholicism was gaining acceptance in the US.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 06:48:44 AM »
The Jesuits are often depicted with a skull and bones going back to the 16th century. The Jesuits were formed to counter the Reformation, the skull is that of the Protestant.

Also at the above link is the Jesuit Rhodes scholar connection that would implicate Bill Clinton who is both a Jesuit Georgetown U graduate and a Rhodes scholar.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 08:29:02 AM »
If you are implying the Jews run/control the Vatican

Aaaahhhh... I see how you work. If someone doesn't believe the Jesuits are doing everything then they must think the Jews control everything. This explains why you use rambling, non credible sources all of the time and seem to exist only for one reason. TROLLING!
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 03:50:29 PM »
Amishism does his research. He knows what he is talking about. He is not a troll. That LBE or whoever was definitely a troll. He said some very obviously wrong things, if you read closely.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 07:39:35 PM »
Cheers chili, They are just upset by this info. Who knows where they were educated, but the Jesuits run schools and write books. notashill is trying to lump this thread in with the religious threads he keeps starting when this is about global government.

Offline PatriotX

• When pawns come to life, things get interesting...
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 08:46:55 PM »
I think the Illuminati run the Jews, the Catholics, the Christians, the Muslims, the Satanists, the Atheists, the Secular-Humanists, the Liberals, the Democrats, the Republicans, the Conservatives, the Jesuits, the Bilderbergers, the Rothschilds, the Banks, the Governments, the Media.....

O.K.

Did I leave anyone out???

I know I did.  Perhaps at one time this wasn't true.  But now, you can pretty well bet they are the one's pulling the strings.

Patriot X

(But who or what is pulling "their" strings.... That is the real question.  And it is one that must be answered on a spiritual level.)
Whose Game Are You Playing?

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 10:20:46 PM »
It is either truth or lie.

The way of "life" or the way of "death".

Patriot X

Offline Amishism

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 07:15:22 AM »
I think the Illuminati run the Jews, the Catholics, the Christians, the Muslims, the Satanists, the Atheists, the Secular-Humanists, the Liberals, the Democrats, the Republicans, the Conservatives, the Jesuits, the Bilderbergers, the Rothschilds, the Banks, the Governments, the Media.....

O.K.

Did I leave anyone out???

I know I did.  Perhaps at one time this wasn't true.  But now, you can pretty well bet they are the one's pulling the strings.

Patriot X

(But who or what is pulling "their" strings.... That is the real question.  And it is one that must be answered on a spiritual level.)

I have ran those groups down in other threads, but just to touch on a the main players to show a common thread.

The Order of the Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt a Professor of canon law at a Jesuit University.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

The Bilderberg Group was started by the Knight of Malts Joseph H. Retinger in 1954.
www.voxfux.com/features/knightsofmalta.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Retinger

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 08:45:19 PM »
Yep.  Catholicism and Illuminati are totally joined at the hip.  But I am not sure that Weishaupt is the true origin of Illuminati.  Just a hunch. Yeah, I know the conventional wisdom says this is when the Illuminati really came to the forefront.  But then again, aren't most societies rooted in former societies, and so on and so on (cultivated by the society of influence from which they originate)?... Thus the beginning is rarely completely evident. 

Patriot X

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2007, 10:57:05 PM »
Well most secret societies basically sprang up from pagan peoples and idol worship and that kind of thing. They just get more sophisticated as they go.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 07:58:31 AM »
In 1960, John Kennedy went from Washington to Texas to assure Protestant preachers that he would not obey the pope. In 2001, George Bush came from Texas up to Washington to assure a group of Catholic bishops that he would obey the pope. — Washington Times, April 16, 2001.

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2007, 12:42:13 AM »
I feel that I have to reply to this topic. I apologize if some of the points I've made have been made already, though.

First off, I do feel that there is something sinister in Tony Blair waiting until after he left office to officially convert to Catholicism - then again, Blair is another puppet of the Illuminati, so what else would you expect from him?

Secondly, all Catholics aren't robots who do what the Vatican orders them to do. Converting to Catholicism does not split one's allegiance. There's a Bible verse somewhere in the New Testament that instructs Christians to pray for their leaders, and to obey them. And don't forget "render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's". There are a lot of good points in this link: http://www.catholic.com/library/sr_chick_tracts_p5.asp

Thirdly, if you claim that the Pope during the time of the Third Reich was for Hitler, keep in mind that Hitler's Pope is a pile of crap. Also remember that if Hitler was such a good Catholic, why did he try to implement an occultist pagan religion in Nazi Germany, and declare a war against dissident priests and Catholics like he did against all non-Aryans? The Catholic Church did a lot to save the Jews in various regions of Fortress Europa, especially in the Marseilles of Vichy France, and the Jews in Italy and especially Rome itself. And if you counter that by saying that the Vatican is infiltrated with Jewish devils - well, that's simply lies. (Pedophiles and Satanists? Well, rot does spread from the core outwards...)

Also, saying that Jesuits are manipulating things is nothing new. Saying that they assassinated Abraham Lincoln . . . that simply doesn't make any sense. (Believe me, I've looked into this, and I simply can't believe it, especially since the United States wasn't at the time, outside of Maryland and the Mexican conquests, historically a Catholic nation.)
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2007, 01:10:14 AM »
I feel that I have to reply to this topic. I apologize if some of the points I've made have been made already, though.

First off, I do feel that there is something sinister in Tony Blair waiting until after he left office to officially convert to Catholicism - then again, Blair is another puppet of the Illuminati, so what else would you expect from him?

Secondly, all Catholics aren't robots who do what the Vatican orders them to do. Converting to Catholicism does not split one's allegiance. There's a Bible verse somewhere in the New Testament that instructs Christians to pray for their leaders, and to obey them. And don't forget "render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's". There are a lot of good points in this link: http://www.catholic.com/library/sr_chick_tracts_p5.asp

Thirdly, if you claim that the Pope during the time of the Third Reich was for Hitler, keep in mind that Hitler's Pope is a pile of crap. Also remember that if Hitler was such a good Catholic, why did he try to implement an occultist pagan religion in Nazi Germany, and declare a war against dissident priests and Catholics like he did against all non-Aryans? The Catholic Church did a lot to save the Jews in various regions of Fortress Europa, especially in the Marseilles of Vichy France, and the Jews in Italy and especially Rome itself. And if you counter that by saying that the Vatican is infiltrated with Jewish devils - well, that's simply lies. (Pedophiles and Satanists? Well, rot does spread from the core outwards...)

Also, saying that Jesuits are manipulating things is nothing new. Saying that they assassinated Abraham Lincoln . . . that simply doesn't make any sense. (Believe me, I've looked into this, and I simply can't believe it, especially since the United States wasn't at the time, outside of Maryland and the Mexican conquests, historically a Catholic nation.)
Hitler tried to establish the crazy pagan religion because thats what the top Catholics do in secret. Just like the Pharisees in the Bible. They acted like they believed like everyone else and did all the public worship stuff, but were doing completely paganistic things in private. I think that it was just a failed attempt to set up a world government. The only reason the Vatican "saved" Jews was to look good in case they lost the war.

Offline PatriotX

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2007, 01:15:11 AM »
I agree that not all Catholics are robots or automatons and subject to every whim of the Illuminati controlled Vatican. 

This should be obvious.  I hope I didn't mislead anyone with the brevity of my post. 

Patriot X

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2007, 01:23:15 AM »
Hitler tried to establish the crazy pagan religion because thats what the top Catholics do in secret. Just like the Pharisees in the Bible. They acted like they believed like everyone else and did all the public worship stuff, but were doing completely paganistic things in private. I think that it was just a failed attempt to set up a world government. The only reason the Vatican "saved" Jews was to look good in case they lost the war.

More proof that shows the Catholic Church helped Nazi's escape into a country controlled by the Vatican.

Ireland's Nazi's
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1388389062672334180&q=irelands+nazis&total=143&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Femacamper

• TRIUMPHANT TRUMP!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2007, 01:40:57 AM »
I know the Jesuits and the leadership of the Catholic Church are in bed with the Illuminati, but I'm not sure how far the rabbit hole goes.

Beware of those who would attribute everything to the Jesuits - some of these people are the same guys claiming Alex Jones is CIA.

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/Jones-CIA.htm

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2007, 01:49:51 AM »
Yeah, I found that site the other day. There is actually quite a few people claiming that. They don't really have much hard evidence, except for the fact that he doesn't talk about Jesuits all the time.

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2007, 04:04:23 AM »
The Black Pope
http://www.geocities.com/propheticangel2001/blckpope.htm

part of the Jesuit Oath
I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2007, 05:31:12 AM »
More proof that shows the Catholic Church helped Nazi's escape into a country controlled by the Vatican.

Ireland's Nazi's
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1388389062672334180&q=irelands+nazis&total=143&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Keep in mind that Ireland was very sympathetic towards Nazi Germany during the Second World War, if only to piss off the UK.

Secondly, don't forget about all the Nazis and Nazi sympathizers smuggled into the United States after the Second World War. Remember who were among the chief CIA agents in Eastern Europe - remember Werner von Braun - and don't forget the persistent rumors that the US Government smuggled Mengele out of Europe to be a director in their own psychological and medical expiriments.

When it comes to the protection of Nazis and the hopeful re-establishment (hopeful for THEM, I mean) of the New World Order, you have to look at the guilt on all sides. It doesn't just come from the Catholic side, nor does it just come from the Protestant side of the matter.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2007, 05:50:25 PM »
Timelady it was the Vatican that secured their safe passage out of Central Europe,is it just coincidence that most of the escaped Nazi's ended up in Catholic countries apart from the scientists heading to the U.S.,obviously you seen the title of the video and just ran with it.

Keep in mind that Ireland was very sympathetic towards Nazi Germany during the Second World War, if only to piss off the UK.

Ireland was not sympathetic with Nazi Germany,certain elements within the country had an interest but not the country as a whole,and if only to piss off the U.K. is such a vague and insulting remark to make,clearly the irony was lost on the fact the British empire had been doing exactly the samething the Germany's did for alot longer. Maybe you should have watched the video i posted before making stupid comments like you did.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Amishism

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2007, 05:52:14 PM »
Mary Elizabeth Eugenia Jenkins Surratt (May/June 1823 in Waterloo, Maryland, USA – July 7, 1865 in Washington, D.C), was a member of the Abraham Lincoln assassination conspiracy and the first woman executed by the United States federal government, for her role in the conspiracy. She was executed by hanging. She was the mother of John Surratt, also alleged to be involved in the conspiracy.

After the drop fell. From left to right: Mary E. Surratt, Lewis T. Powell, David E. Herold, and George A. Atzerodt, July 7, 1865

Read through the Lincoln Assassination Papers about evidence against Mary Surratt

Mary's son John was ultimately captured after several years as a fugitive, hiding in various Catholic religious establishments, including the Vatican. In September 1865, he traveled from St. Liboire to Montreal, to Quebec, then to Liverpool. He served for a brief time in the Papal Zouaves under the name John Watson. Arrested in 1866, he escaped and traveled to the Kingdom of Italy posing as a Canadian citizen. He booked passage to Alexandria, Egypt, and was arrested there by American officials on November 23, 1866, and extradited to the United States. He was sent home on a U.S. naval warship and put on trial. He was ultimately released after a mistrial and the statutes of limitations had run out on lesser charges. The government attempted to retry him and was unsuccessful. He died in 1916.

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2007, 11:49:22 PM »
Timelady it was the Vatican that secured their safe passage out of Central Europe,is it just coincidence that most of the escaped Nazi's ended up in Catholic countries apart from the scientists heading to the U.S.,obviously you seen the title of the video and just ran with it.

Ireland was not sympathetic with Nazi Germany,certain elements within the country had an interest but not the country as a whole,and if only to piss off the U.K. is such a vague and insulting remark to make,clearly the irony was lost on the fact the British empire had been doing exactly the samething the Germany's did for alot longer. Maybe you should have watched the video i posted before making stupid comments like you did.

Eh? You're telling me that a country that had been beaten down by another country for centuries beared no animosity towards that country? Things may have changed a lot since then, but the memories of centuries of oppression by the English was still deep in the collective Irish mind. Still are, in the minds of the Northern Irish (the Catholic Northern Irish, not the Protestants - although this is all oversimplifying things greatly).

No, I don't find it a coincedence that most of the Nazis arrived in Catholic countries. Some of these countries, I'm sure you understand, were basically Fascist in government and so would welcome their fellow-travellers. I'm not going to say there's a connection between Catholicism and Fascism, because that simply wouldn't be correct. I don't believe that the Vatican is an evil force that controls the world, though.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 07:49:08 PM »
On the origins of the Order of the Illuminati:
Antichrist Conspiracy
Inside the Devil’s Lair

ch#45.       Society of Jesus (Jesuits)

In 1764 the Jesuits were outlawed in France, and in 1767 they were banned from Spain. 
COLLIER’S ENCYCLOPEDIA, volume 13, p. 550 (1991). Such great military and political pressure was brought by the European nations that were the objects of Jesuit subversion that Pope Clement XIII decided on the 3rd of February 1769 to dissolve the Jesuits. The night before he was to execute the dissolution, however, he suddenly fell ill and died. Prior to his death he cried out “I am dying . . . It is a very dangerous thing to attack the Jesuits.” His successor, Pope Clement XIV, was also put under tremendous politacal pressure to dissolve the Jesuits, but he resisted doing so for three years until the political tension finally forced his hand. Pope Clement XIV issued the papal brief of dissolution, Dominus ac Redemptor, on August 16, 1773.  COLLIER’S ENCYCLOPEDIA, volume 13, p. 550. Pope Clement XIV knew the significance of such an act to the papacy, he exclaimed: “I have cut off my right hand.”  In addition, Pope Clement XIV knew that by signing the brief dissolving the Jesuits he was signing his own death warrant. Soon after signing the brief the letters I.S.S.S.V. appeared on the palace walls in the Vatican. Pope Clement XIV knew what it meant and explained that it stood for In Settembre, Sara Sede Vacante. Which translated means “in September, the See will be vacant (the pope will be dead).”  Pope Clement XIV was poisoned and died on September 22, 1774.

Interestingly, it was just three years after Pope Clement XIV’s suppression of the Jesuits that the subversive organization the “Illuminati” was purportedly founded by a trained Jesuit named Adam Weishaupt in 1776.  COLLIER’S ENCYCLOPEDIA, volume 12, p. 516 (1991). Weishaupt was a Jew? and a professor of canon law at Ingolstadt University, which was a Jesuit University and the center of the Jesuit counter-reformation. Alberto Rivera, a former Jesuit priest, stated that the occult Illuminati organization was not founded by Weishaupt, as many believe, but in fact was established long before Weishaupt. The Illuminati is in fact a reincarnation of the ancient Alumbrados, whose one time leader was Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Jesuits. The Illuminati was established by Lorenzo Ricco, the Jesuit General, in 1776, who used his disciple, Adam Weishaupt, as the front man for the new organization (which was really not new at all).  The Jesuits, having just been suppressed by the pope in 1773, found it necessary to establish the Illuminati, which was an alliance between the Jesuits and the very powerful Ashkenazi Jewish Banking House of Rothschild. The purpose of Weishaupt initially was to avenge the papal suppression of the Jesuits by rooting out all religion and overturning the governments of the world, bringing them under a single world government, controlled of course by the Illuminati, under the authority of their god. That world government is commonly referred to by the Illuminati as the “New World Order.” The god of the Illuminati is Satan.

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2007, 07:10:29 AM »
Eh? You're telling me that a country that had been beaten down by another country for centuries beared no animosity towards that country? Things may have changed a lot since then, but the memories of centuries of oppression by the English was still deep in the collective Irish mind. Still are, in the minds of the Northern Irish (the Catholic Northern Irish, not the Protestants - although this is all oversimplifying things greatly).

Ill say again the country as a whole never wanted to support the Nazi's,certain elements within Republicanism "considered" it,but the con's far outweighed the pro's.If the country as a whole supported the Nazi's,history would be so much different,but saying things like "Ireland were sympathetic to the Nazi's if only to piss them off" is insulting and dismissive and shows a certain lack of understanding of the situation.

No, I don't find it a coincidence that most of the Nazis arrived in Catholic countries. Some of these countries, I'm sure you understand, were basically Fascist in government and so would welcome their fellow-travellers. I'm not going to say there's a connection between Catholicism and Fascism, because that simply wouldn't be correct. I don't believe that the Vatican is an evil force that controls the world, though.

Your right the Vatican isn't the evil force that controls the world, it's just one of them,but its very clear that the Vatican is rotten to the core,the blood of millions is on their hands,just look at Africa and all the good they've done there(sic),covering up decades of child abuse right up to the pope himself.

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline mrn838

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2007, 03:08:33 PM »
The Black Pope
http://www.geocities.com/propheticangel2001/blckpope.htm

part of the Jesuit Oath
There are two versions of the oath. They're both fake. Try again.