Henry Rollins Bravely Hypothesizes Tea Partiers Are Incestuous Child Rapists

Author Topic: Henry Rollins Bravely Hypothesizes Tea Partiers Are Incestuous Child Rapists  (Read 8567 times)

Offline Matthew

Punk Icon Henry Rollins Bravely Hypothesizes Tea Partiers Are Incestuous Child Rapists

Nick Gillespie
Reason.com/blog
Monday, April 5, 2010

When we last checked in with former Black Flag front man Henry Rollins, he was participating in "Target America," a Drug Enforcement Administration propaganda show that was both intellectually dishonest and morally repulsive, implying as it did that casual drug users had some repsonsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

Cincinnati magazine interviews Rollins before an upcoming gig jes' across the river from the Queen City in Kentucky. Snippets:

I do think that in some parts of America, there’s a disconnect with other parts of America. Like the rugged individualist in one of the Dakotas, with his fat layer and his 10 toilet flushes a day. It’s a different reality in Brooklyn.

Who feared smart people? Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Putin…interesting. And Palin. And her flock.

Maybe a tea-partier can get back to me if he gets his gills to close long enough to get off his daughter and write me a letter?...

When people who are Republican or conservative or tea-party or Palin or whatever, when they watch the blocks of their neighborhood plummet, when they watch their jobs go, when they watch bankers and people send their money to the Cayman Islands, when companies move to Dubai to avoid taxation, does it ever occur to them that they’re defending their captors and shooting the liberators, or is looking at things a different way just too “gay” for them to entertain?...

Every once in a while I’m like, “You know what, you hate. Fine, fine, I tried. You want to go throw yourself off a cliff, far be it from me…" And at a certain point, I’ll probably give up. I’m not Mother Teresa.

On the other hand Rollins defends the First Amendment, slags Obama on certain issues, and makes fun of Che Guevara t-shirt wearers.

More here.

A minute of pure fun, via a pre-Rollins Black Flag:

Black Flag - Wasted

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox

Punk Icon Henry Rollins Bravely Hypothesizes Tea Partiers Are Incestuous Child Rapists

Nick Gillespie
Reason.com/blog
Monday, April 5, 2010

When we last checked in with former Black Flag front man Henry Rollins, he was participating in "Target America," a Drug Enforcement Administration propaganda show that was both intellectually dishonest and morally repulsive, implying as it did that casual drug users had some repsonsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

Cincinnati magazine interviews Rollins before an upcoming gig jes' across the river from the Queen City in Kentucky. Snippets:

On the other hand Rollins defends the First Amendment, slags Obama on certain issues, and makes fun of Che Guevara t-shirt wearers.

More here.

A minute of pure fun, via a pre-Rollins Black Flag:

Black Flag - Wasted

He's just ranting.  He doesn't even make any sense.  And he's obviously stuck on the whole Democrat/Republican Left/Right thing.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline chrisfromchi

he is just bitter cause everyone has tattoos and shaved heads now.

Offline Ilsa

People in the mountain states and Dakotas are relatively slender, for some reason.  They are heaviest in Oklahoma and much of the south, except Florida, plus Philadelphia

Offline Ilsa

oh - here is his girlfriend, Janeane Garofalo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4Y8wYq-0Y

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
I always thought his poetry was a bad Bukowski rip off and that he should lay off the coffee. Rollins gets things right a large amount of the time and then gets a few things very, very wrong. And yes he is caught in the left/right paradigm and really needs to get his head out of his ass. At his age he really should know better.
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

blackwater

Hank is gay....

It won't be long before he pulls a Ricky Martin... not that there's anything wrong with that....

;D

Offline citizenx

I don't care who he pulls...

but I don't think the 25% of Americans that support the Tea Party are child rapists.  That is beyond rhetorical excess.  It is the lowest possible level of (political?) discourse.

I had kind of lost interest in him over the years, now I remember why.  He's basically an idiot.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

Rollins is just a glorified drill instructor. I used to really like Garofalo, but now she is an Obamazombie. They are both so lost in the righ/left paradigm that they wouldn't know a real Conservative if they saw one.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
what a fricking bumber, both him and Garofalo have been turned into tools for the establishment's fake left/right nonsense.

The best interview he did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-drWGnF6DjM

Best letter he ever wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRNp2VT1U_U

Henry...all American hate Bush and the will hate Obama too, they are the same fricking thing. 2008-2012 is Bush's 3rd presidential term. Obama is just another puppet. Be really controversial and expose this like all of us are.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
And this guy is suppose to be relevant? And that chick Garofalo is a bonafide nutcase. She is so deluded it's amazing she can form a complete sentence.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Damascus

Just about what I expected from this guy. Friendly fire, isn't.  ;)