*TOTAL PROOF OK CITY FF: Judge Rules CIA Must Withhold Bombing Documents

Author Topic: *TOTAL PROOF OK CITY FF: Judge Rules CIA Must Withhold Bombing Documents  (Read 12644 times)

blackwater

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=83652

04/05/2010 - 05:04 PM     

Judge Rules CIA Can Withhold Oklahoma City Bombing Documents

Utah: U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups has declined to order the CIA to comply with a Freedom of Information request for documents relating to the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 which claimed 168 lives.

The documents had been requested by Jesse Trentadue. His brother was detained for breaching his parole shortly after the bombing and died in prison. Trentadue thinks he was killed, perhaps because he was thought to have knowledge of the bombing.

The case does confirm, however, that the CIA was definitely involved in the investigation that followed the attack. According media reports the documents in question have information about foreigners whose names were connected to the bombing.

4 Comments

coverup...    

If you do enough research, then you will discover that the Alfred P. Murrah building contained multiple explosive devices which did not detonate, and this fact was completely covered up by Federal investigators.

I think the whole thing is another obvious case of criminals within the government using a patsy to commit a false-flag terror attack, and this mans brother was unfortunately somehow caught up in the whole thing, do to a case of mistaken identity apparently.

by:   circuit_monkey      04/05/2010 06:18 PM       

Funny..    

...they never released surveillance video from the building leading up to the bombing, multiple devices were found, as reported multiple times locally the day of the bombing. And there was never any follow up to unknown accomplices which multiple witnesses claimed to have seen. Some thing stinks about the bombing there....but hey, what do i know. Great post.

by:   tuogh        04/05/2010 06:20 PM       

the government looks out for our best interests    

and have concluded that releasing those documents would have a detrimental effect on our well-being. after all, ignorance is bliss.

by:   John E Angel        04/05/2010 06:55 PM       

It´s so typical    

You can take almost any example of terrorism, foreign or domestic, and if you investigate properly you will find the CIA or Feds are pulling the strings every time...all you need is a cut-out patsy with radical beliefs and the Feds manipulate them to cause violence...this government is so corrupt, so criminal, it blows my mind.

by:   Illustro Malum      04/05/2010 08:06 PM       

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
CIA Can Withhold Oklahoma City Documents
http://www.infowars.com/cia-can-withhold-oklahoma-city-documents/
UPI
Friday, April 2, 2010

A federal judge in Utah ruled in favor of the CIA in the agency’s refusal to release documents regarding the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups Tuesday refused to order the agency to hand over the documents to Salt Lake City lawyer Jesse Trentadue, who filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the CIA in 2008.

The Salt Lake Tribune said Wednesday the ruling revealed for the first time that the CIA took part in the investigation of the 1995 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City, which killed 168 people.

Trentadue filed the FOIA request for documents he believes could shed light on the death of his brother at a federal prison a few months after the bombing. Trentadue’s brother, a bank robber being held on a parole violation, was found hanged in his cell. Trentadue believes his brother may have been killed by guards who thought he knew something about the case.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
And the CIA was part of a domestic investigation why? Sorry, we know why.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
This cr@p is so f*cking obvious!

Offline larsonstdoc

Our courts and lettered agencies are masters of one thing--coverups.

I hope Trentadue appeals the case to the Circuit Court and then to the US Supreme Court.

I also hope AJ gets Trentadue back on the show.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
This cr@p is so f*cking obvious!

To us it is obvious but others out there do not give it a second thought--which is unfortunate.  People should be focusing on the fact the CIA should not be involved in any domestic operations whatsoever!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
To us it is obvious but others out there do not give it a second thought--which is unfortunate.  People should be focusing on the fact the CIA should not be involved in any domestic operations whatsoever!

was it not Jesse Ventura who had a sit down with a room full of CIA where they were asking questions on how he got elected right after he took office?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

blackwater

I don't mind the moderators changing my Subject line, but you could at least do a spell check????

"TOTAL PROOK"  What the hell is that?!?!?!?!

:D

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I don't mind the moderators changing my Subject line, but you could at least do a spell check????

"TOTAL PROOK"  What the hell is that?!?!?!?!

:D

bwaaahahaha, sorry bout that
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Considering recent events, that is hilarious! :D
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
was it not Jesse Ventura who had a sit down with a room full of CIA where they were asking questions on how he got elected right after he took office?

Yes that was Jesse who stated that he got a basement visit from the CIA after he became Governor.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline truth_addict

• peace keeper
anyone from Oklahoma that wants to know, we are change Oklahoma is gonna be at a press conference after the tea party.

the conference is at 1:30 PM.  come out!  i'll be there.

from wearechangeoklahoma.org
-------
LOCATION: SECOND FLOOR, WEST WING STATE SUPREME COURT CORRIDOR

Oklahoma City bombing victim’s family members and survivors along with investigative journalists, law enforcement officers, private investigators, documentary film producers and attorneys impacted by the Oklahoma City bombing; will hold a press conference to review the unanswered questions and latest revelations pertaining to this very important part of U.S. History.

Well documented information contradicting the patently false, official account of the Oklahoma City bombing of April, 19, 1995 as offered by the U.S. Department of Justice and the F.B.I. will be reviewed. Why should any one of us be asked to remember the deaths of the Oklahoma City bombing victims in a lie?

In addition, updates pertaining to the unsolved torture - murders of Kenneth Michael Trentadue http://kennethtrentad... and OCPD Sgt. Terrance Yeakey http://tytruth.com... will be presented.

Guest Speakers including Pat Shannan – Independent journalist with American Free Press, Washington, DC., Wendy Painting - Graduate student at NY University – Buffalo, V.Z. Lawton – OKC bombing survivor and several others will be in attendance.

For more information please contact Christopher Emery – Executive Producer with OTR Film Productions, LLC at: otrfilms@cox.net
Cell: 505.980.5422
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
And the CIA was part of a domestic investigation why? Sorry, we know why.

We know why because we have become accustomed to such acts. It is expected, to us at least, that the unlawful acts of the government take place.

Remember though that at the time of the OK City bombing, there was no shared information program between the agencies. The FBI was domestic and the CIA was international. The CIA was forbidden from doing anything on US soil, so the fact that they were there is a pretty damn good question that will always go unanswered.
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline fenom

Re: *TOTAL PROOF OK CITY FF: Judge Rules CIA Must Withhold Bombing Documents
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 04:02:56 PM »
and the CIA thinks their slick... ::)