War Criminal Karl Rove: Tea Parties need experts like me to help them

Author Topic: War Criminal Karl Rove: Tea Parties need experts like me to help them  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Rove: ‘Largely novices … unsophisticated people’ at Tea Party rallies
http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0324/rove-tea-parties-unsophisticated-people/
By David Edwards and Muriel Kane
Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 -- 1:40 pm

Suggests civil rights protesters in early days said equally 'unfortunate and unnecessary' things

Democrats are sometimes accused of being elitists who look down on honest working folk, but former White House senior adviser Karl Rove appears to harbor a certain condescension of his own towards "unsophisticated" Tea Partiers.

MSBC's Savannah Guthrie questioned Rove on Wednesday about the "unfortunate language used this weekend at some of the rallies that one of the Tea Party founders apologized for."

"To the extent that the Tea Party is equated with the Republican Party, is that a concern for you?" she asked.

"This Tea Party movement is largely novices, relatively politically unsophisticated people, and as a result sometimes their rhetoric is raw and angry," Rove replied. "That's the downside."
Story continues below...

"The upside," he continued, "is that a large number of people who have heretofore been spectators have been motivated by a deep concern about our country to get involved in politics."

Rove went on to excuse the violent rhetoric of the Tea Partiers by suggesting that "if you look back at the beginning of other similar movements, whether it's the anti-war movement or the civil rights movement or the pro-life movement, there are angry things said that I suspect in retrospect a lot of people realize are unfortunate and unnecessary."

Rove did not offer any examples, however, and he appears to be misinformed about the atmosphere that existed in the early days of the civil rights movement.

The 1950s and early 60s were marked by a pervasive climate of lynchings and racial violence, in which fourteen-year-old Emmett Till could be brutally murdered for not following his mother's advice to "mind his manners" with white people and even white volunteers like Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner, might be kidnapped and killed (dramatized in the 1988 film Mississippi Burning). As a result, the early civil rights leaders and protesters were known for their politeness and adherence to non-violence in both their words and actions.

Even while being beaten and clubbed by police and irate drug store employees, civil rights protesters had to remain non-violent and compliant, since the alternative could have resulted in lengthy jail sentences, permanent injuries, or death.

This video is from MSNBC's The Daily Rundown, broadcast March 24, 2010.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Yup Karl Rove who is a world renowned war criminal is happier than a pig in shit now that he has successfully helped to compromise the entire tea party movement.

He is reminded of CoIntelPro's war on Black America and thinks it is awesome that a similar hijacking of this movement is currently taking place.

Everyone needs to understand how these assholes operate:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3729458480013375211
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: War Criminal Karl Rove: Tea Parties need experts like me to help them
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 02:31:27 PM »
"The 1950s and early 60s were marked by a pervasive climate of lynchings and racial violence, in which fourteen-year-old Emmett Till could be brutally murdered for not following his mother's advice to "mind his manners" with white people and even white volunteers like Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner, might be kidnapped and killed (dramatized in the 1988 film Mississippi Burning). As a result, the early civil rights leaders and protesters were known for their politeness and adherence to non-violence in both their words and actions."

Oh yeah...All that shit was done by SIR J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI as part of the CoIntelPro plan to divide America and eradicate all anti-establishment movements. It failed as this will fail and when the FBI/CoIntelPro executed MLK, it exposed the true belly of the beast. His words became a lightning rod of truth that will never be extinguished.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 02:33:23 PM »
Karl Rove is being interviewed in the media.

Why do people think there is a two party system?

He should be in jail for crimes against humanity, WTF?

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »
Karl Rove the man who once bugged his OWN office >:(
Rove  who also, when he was hired to oversee a campaign running against McCain, conducted a "poll" through the Southern U.S.
Sample question:
Would you still vote for John McCain if you knew he had fathered a black baby?

The man is pure filthy evil  >:(
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 02:48:29 PM »
His level of arrogance is laughable! He and so many of the elite have serious mental deficiencies, to put it nicely!  ::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »
His level of arrogance is laughable! He and so many of the elite have serious mental deficiencies, to put it nicely!  ::)

Yep!  It's a herd of psychopaths that is running this country.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline happyJoy

• I'M the cat!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 06:53:49 PM »
Oh my, yes, quite the consumate professional there, Karl Rove.
That's Mister Turdblossum to you.

If you want to  be a toadie to the likes Cheney/Bush, I'm sure he could deliver an enlightening discourse.

Uber-sleaze be the job-skills on his CV.

We should run the lot up a flagpole by their heels and give them the Mussolini treatment.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Another bucket of blood under the bridge, you learn to love bridges and never look down. - HST