"The Ghost Writer" Is Real - How Blair Was Bought And Paid For

Author Topic: "The Ghost Writer" Is Real - How Blair Was Bought And Paid For  (Read 10786 times)

Offline A K

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259030/Tony-Blairs-secret-dealings-South-Korean-oil-firm-UI-Energy-Corp.html

The article above shows just some of the millions Tony Blair is raking in.  He is well connected to the international oil business, Wall Street and defense concerns that just happened to make billions off the Iraq War.

The movie "The Ghost Writer" is an excellent thriller and exposes some of the probable connections of Blair.  It was written by a man who knew and worked with him.

The arrest warrant for the director, Roman Polanski, has sat unserved for over 30 years - then when Polanski makes a political film that is critical of Blair, Bush, the CIA, the Neo-Cons, Halliburton and the Carlyle Group - why it just so happens to get served.  Throwing Polanski in jail and discrediting him and the film.

EvadingGrid

Re: "The Ghost Writer" Is Real - How Blair Was Bought And Paid For
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »
I must say I do agree.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 10:59:10 PM »
I think Polanski is a pedophile scum bucket, but I also must agree that the timing is impecable!

One thing is for damn sure, I am gonna watch that film!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline A K

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 12:44:17 AM »
I don't approve of a grown man having sex with a 13 year old.

But in some European countries consensual sex between a 13 year old and an adult is not a crime.  In others it is a crime, but rarely prosecuted.  Rightly or wrongly, this warrant has sat unserved for 30 years. 

Then Polanski makes a political film that is critical of the US/UK/Israel Neo-Con Corporate/Intelligence network, and BOOM..."we must serve this warrant!" 

The film is a very well constructed thriller in the low key Hitchcock style.  And it does NOT back down politically.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 10:43:42 AM »
I think Polanski is a pedophile scum bucket, but I also must agree that the timing is impecable!

One thing is for damn sure, I am gonna watch that film!

I just finished watching The Ghost Writer and I was blown away. Polanski is not only "a pedophile scum bucket" but also a NWO Satanist to boot. And I might add a brilliant director. He has turned, like Kubrick, on his masters and given us a masterpiece expose in the guise of Hollywood drama.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »
I just finished watching The Ghost Writer and I was blown away. Polanski is not only "a pedophile scum bucket" but also a NWO Satanist to boot. And I might add and brilliant director. He has turned, like Kubrick, on his masters and given us a masterpiece expose in the guise of Hollywood drama.

Yeah, I have been rediscovering his filmography...

Disturbed and Rosemary's baby were total pro-NWO satanist propaganda.

Chinatown, Ninth Gate, Death and the Maiden, and Frantic were truther based.

Ghost Writer gives Kubrick a run for his money. The scenes are impeccable. The acting is flawless. The dialog is astonishing.

The movie also puts a wedge in the US/UK war monger partnership. Very clever indeed.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Overcast

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »
Yeah, I have been rediscovering his filmography...

Disturbed and Rosemary's baby were total pro-NWO satanist propaganda.

Chinatown, Ninth Gate, Death and the Maiden, and Frantic were truther based.

Ghost Writer gives Kubrick a run for his money. The scenes are impeccable. The acting is flawless. The dialog is astonishing.

The movie also puts a wedge in the US/UK war monger partnership. Very clever indeed.

Bump for later, I want to check that out.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Polaris

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 12:59:32 PM »
Wait, wait, in the movie in the end it turned out he's wife was with the CIA, not the prime minister himself.
They used his wife to manipulate him and to pull the strings. They portrayed him like an honest person who was a misled and in a way groomed for this  from his early twenties for the job.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 02:09:25 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259030/Tony-Blairs-secret-dealings-South-Korean-oil-firm-UI-Energy-Corp.html

The article above shows just some of the millions Tony Blair is raking in.  He is well connected to the international oil business, Wall Street and defense concerns that just happened to make billions off the Iraq War.

The movie "The Ghost Writer" is an excellent thriller and exposes some of the probable connections of Blair.  It was written by a man who knew and worked with him.

The arrest warrant for the director, Roman Polanski, has sat unserved for over 30 years - then when Polanski makes a political film that is critical of Blair, Bush, the CIA, the Neo-Cons, Halliburton and the Carlyle Group - why it just so happens to get served.  Throwing Polanski in jail and discrediting him and the film.

And not to mention too Blair also has his Tony Blair Interfaith Foundation here in the USA, who's goal is to unite all of the world's religions. And guess who's on this foundation's Advisory Committee? CFR agent and FAKE Christian(I might add) RICK WARREN. So yes, Warren seems to be getting alot of respect among the majority of pastors here in America. I mean why can't they SEE this??

Yes, Blair is very dirty, and in many, many ways.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 06:01:39 PM »
Wait, wait, in the movie in the end it turned out he's wife was with the CIA, not the prime minister himself.
They used his wife to manipulate him and to pull the strings. They portrayed him like an honest person who was a misled and in a way groomed for this  from his early twenties for the job.

They portray him as a weak willed slave to the New World Order. They also exposed some nice secret society links. Check out the picture and the hands signs again. The ending exposed that they are all in on it, it is a big club. It did not hold harmless anyone.

Offline A K

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 11:31:10 PM »
"Rosemary's baby were total pro-NWO satanist propaganda."

Hmm not my read at all.  First, I think it is mainly just a good thriller, brilliantly directed.

But if it means anything, it exposes satanists as being the couple next door, the doctors, the upper class.  The movie is anti-Satan.  And after this film comes out, Polanksi's house is targeted by a Satanist/Occultist/Neo-Nazi, Charles Manson.  Manson also had ties to organized crime and intelligence types.

Chinatown also exposed the fantastic political corruption in LA, showing the ruling elites of California as incestous, murdering bastards, who rape the land and their own families.

Ghost Writer doesn't let Blair off the hook.  It shows him for what he is, and holds him accountable for the decisions he made, while also showing some of the powers behind the throne, starting with the wife, leading back to the CIA and their corporate allies.  Some events are left open to interpretation - who is behind the assassin at the end?  The film doesn't say directly, but gives us pretty strong clues.

Excellent film, Ghost Writer - hopefully it will get more exposure on DVD.

The decsion to serve that 30 year old arrest warrant really killed the theatrical reslease of the film in the US.  Instead of media talking about the film and the REAL corrupt ties of Blair and his Neocon allies, the Polanski controversy overshadowed everything.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 11:58:55 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski

In 1969, Polanski's pregnant wife, Sharon Tate, was murdered while staying at the Polanski's Benedict Canyon home above Los Angeles by members of the Manson Family.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2010, 12:22:23 AM »
"Rosemary's baby were total pro-NWO satanist propaganda."

Hmm not my read at all.  First, I think it is mainly just a good thriller, brilliantly directed.

But if it means anything, it exposes satanists as being the couple next door, the doctors, the upper class.  The movie is anti-Satan.  And after this film comes out, Polanksi's house is targeted by a Satanist/Occultist/Neo-Nazi, Charles Manson.  Manson also had ties to organized crime and intelligence types.

I can see that side of it too. But it also glamorized the whole thing and allowed a lot more recruiting of sub-elites into the Church of Satan which was rising in popularity at the time. In his later movie "Ninth Gate", instead of glamourizing these people he exposed them as weak, easily manipulated, simple minded, and patheticly cowardly. It is very accurate too. If you look at these corporate puppet heads of satanic corporations, politicians, media fraudsters, etc. for the most part they are scared of their own shadow.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 07:19:23 PM »
The following picture seems to be something very similar to the picture in the movie:

BEFORE:

While studying at St John's College,
Mr Blair was a member of the Archery Club dining society
who posed for this group picture in 1975.

AFTER:

Although the photo has been published before,
Mr Blair's hand gesture - which requires no explanation -
was digitally removed from it by the press agency which supplied it,
out of respect for the Prime Minister.

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 03:37:35 AM »
A very good movie, Ewan McGregor and Pierce Brosnan are in top form. Another great movie of 09 was The International.
Tagline:
They control your money. They control your government. They control your life. And everybody pays.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963178/

IMDB synopsis:
In The International, Interpol Agent Louis Salinger and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman are determined to bring to justice one of the world's most powerful banks. Uncovering illegal activities including money laundering, arms trading, and the destabilization of governments, Salinger and Whitman's investigation takes them from Berlin to Milan to New York and to Istanbul. Finding themselves in a high-stakes chase across the globe, their relentless tenacity puts their own lives at risk as the bank will stop at nothing - even murder - to continue financing terror and war. Written by production

The Interpol Agent Louis Salinger and his partner are investigating the International Bank of Business and Credit (IBBC). This investigation is with with the District Attorney, Eleanor Whitman, from Manhattan in a two hundred million dollars illegal business of weapons trading. They schedule a meeting with an insider informer from IBBC at the Central Station in Berlin; however his partner is mysteriously killed after the encounter. Salinger finds the identity of the informer when he sees that the Vice President of Acquisitions André Clement had died in a car accident. Salinger and Whitman head to Milan where they meet the politician Umberto Calvini, who is a big arms manufacturer, and he explains that IBBC is interested in buying the missile guiding system that he produces in his factory. When Calvini is murdered by a sniper in a political rally, Salinger and Whitman head to New York following the killer and later to Istanbul, and disclose a scheme of arms supply and destabilization of governments to make their nations slaves of debt. Further, the bank is protected by legal systems and only if Salinger crosses the line he might bring some justice to the corrupt system 
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 01:48:31 AM »
The book "The Ghostwriter" was written by Robert Harris, and Polanski's film was almost identical to the book, including much of the dialog.

What Polanski brought to the film was in the incredible details - check out the oil paintings that decorate the house on Martha's Vineyard. Red White and Blue - in one, the red is splattered like blood across the canvas. It is worth re-watching this just to look at the 'landscape' Polanski created in the details of the sets.

There's no doubt that author Robert Harris is awake. Some of the main character's internal dialog did not make it into the movie, and that's unfortunate because there were some very revealing 'awake' observations that the author made via his 'ghostwriter'.

Some excerpts from the book
:

As the main character, the guy ghostwriting the former prime ministers 'autobiography', enters Heathrow airport:

"...Heathrow the next morning looked like one of those bad science fiction movies "set in the near future" after the security forces have taken over the state. Two armored personnel carriers were parked outside the terminal. A dozen men with Rambo machine guns and bad haircuts patrolled inside. Vast lines of passengers queued to be frisked and X-rayed, carrying their shoes in one hand and their pathetic toiletries in a clear plastic bag in the other. Travel is sold as freedom, but we were about as free as lab rats. This is how they'll manage the next holocaust, I thought, as I shuffled in my stockinged feet: they'll simply issue us with air tickets and we'll do whatever we're told."

As the main character proceeds through immigration at Logan Airport in Boston:

"...As I queued for immigration I was practically humming "The Star Spangled Banner." Even the guy from the Department of Homeland Security - embodying the rule that the folksier and institution's name, the more Stalinist its function -- couldn't dent my optimism."

As the 'ghostwriter' reflects on the news that the prime minister was involved in torture:

"...One's moral bearings were no longer as fixed as they used to be. Methods my father's generation would have considered beyond the pale, even when fighting the Nazis - torture, for example - were now apparently acceptable civilized behavior. I decided that the ten percent of the population who worry about these things would be appalled by the report, assuming they ever managed to locate it; the remaining ninety would probably just shrug. We had been told that the free world was taking a walk on the dark side. What did people expect?"

And observations about Martha's Vineyard:

"... That was where Senator Edward Kennedy's career had taken its disastrous wrong turn. According to my book, the whole of Martha's Vineyard had been a summer playground for the Kennedys, who liked to sail over for the day from Hyannisport. There was the story about how Jack, when he was president, had wanted to moor his boat at the private jerry of Edgartown Yacht Club but had decided to sail away when he saw the massive ranks of the members, Republicans to a man, lined up, with their arms folded, watching him, daring him to land. It was the summer before he was shot."

Great book - I recommend it to anyone who wants to read more of Robert Harris' 'ghostwritten' observations about the way things are:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Ghost-Writer-A-Novel/dp/B004E3XD9O/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1334898906&sr=8-6

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

EvadingGrid

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 02:29:56 AM »
The book had the feel of someone wanting to reveal a truth than actual fiction.