Sabrosky's limited focus of only Israel concerning 9/11 lacks overall analysis

Author Topic: Sabrosky's limited focus of only Israel concerning 9/11 lacks overall analysis  (Read 121187 times)

Offline citizenx

Re: The military being informed on the facts about 9/11 coverup
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2010, 06:43:54 AM »
His credentials have to count for something.  This is credible evidence at least that there are people in the miltary contemplating these things and it would seem to jive with statements by Petraeus, Mullins, Gates, and Chrystal.  It does indeed seem possible that senior management in the armed forces is questioning the Zionist-extremist party line, and that is a good sign, though certainly not concrete proof we are out of danger.

In the end, the commander(puppet?)-in chief could replace all of them anyway.  His predecessor chopped off any head that poked up out of the crowd of yes-men.  There is no reason Obama could not do the same.

Offline Cmdr. VainGlorious

• So it begins.
Interview transcript of Dr. Alan Sabrosky w/Mark Glenn and Phil Tourney
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2010, 12:32:16 PM »

Transcript of Dr. Alan Sabrosky with Mark Glenn and Phil Tourney interview, March 15, 2010

Mark Glenn: Dr. Sabrosky, welcome to the programme.

Dr. Alan Sabrosky: Thank you very much, Mark. A pleasure to be here.

MG: Well, believe me, the pleasure is ours. As I said, this article that you wrote this week - there are very few articles that really catch my attention these days, as you can understand, Dr. Sabrosky, because there's just so much information out there and so many people talking. But this one particularly caught my interest and held my interest throughout the duration of reading this article - which I will be reading here in just a minute. But before I jump into that I'm just going to go ahead and give you the floor here, and let you say some things that I think need to be said.

AS: Mark, we had talked about this earlier and, you know, my feelings are that I'm perfectly willing to debate issues with anyone on any subject. Most of us have different views of things and none of us, I think, believes we have the entire truth for ourselves. Anyone who does is a fool.

On the subject that I wrote this time, it caught my attention as well because if there is anything that is more significant it is loyalty: loyalty to country, loyalty to people, loyalty to constitution. And to my displeasure and my shame - because I have some Jewish relatives, none of whom are Zionist - a large majority of American Jews give their allegiance to a foreign country. They may have American citizenship, but their allegiance is to Israel. And as I said in the piece, this is a form of political bigamy which is every bit as dishonest as marital bigamy. I'm not married now, but when I was, loyalty to my spouse was absolute. It has to be there. I could look and say, "Aha! there is Farrah Fawcett," and I could admire someone out there but I didn't give that person my allegiance. There's a difference between admiring from a distance and giving allegiance to that thing. And it's the same with a country.

Some of my [American] relatives are German, some are Irish, and all of them have a measure of allegiance to those cultures, but it's not a political allegiance. It's a social allegiance. It's like, "We're gonna stand up on St Patrick's Day," or "We're gonna stand up on Oktoberfest," or "We're gonna celebrate this," and we're proud of being German, or Irish, or whatever it happens to be. But none of us gives our allegiance to Ireland or to Germany. Jews do. And if we don't say it - I don't care if we're called anti-Semites or not - if we don't stand up and say, "Truth is truth, their allegiance is to a foreign country, they are traitors," then we're dishonest to ourselves.

MG: It would be one thing if they had allegiance to this foreign country, and this foreign country's national interests mimicked ours - but this isn't the case. The third leg of this chair here today is a man who experienced first-hand the fact that the national interests of this other country are not the same as the national interests of this country.

AS: But it's even more than that, Mark. I've had a bitter argument with one of my Jewish cousins who moved to Israel and kept an American citizenship. If someone loves another country enough to go there: more power to them. They go, that's it - they're gone. But they keep the American citizenship so that they can continue to participate in our elections, stand in our offices - look at Rahm Emanuel: he served in the Israeli armed forces, not in the American armed forces, and he is easily the second most powerful person in this country - easily.

That's treason. I will tell you right now: if Palestinians had the same influence in America I would oppose them in the same way. I don't care what the country is, what the allegiance is, what matters to me is that if you are American, you love this country first, last, and that's the end of it. And I don't care if you're Navy, Marine, whatever you are. Phil, you and I will probably agree on this and probably one of the few things that a Navy and Marine guy would agree on, but I think both of us would agree that loyalty to America is the only non-negotiable part of American citizenship.

Phil Tourney (USS Liberty Survivor): Absolutely, Alan, and I'll tell you, you being a United States Marine, that is inbred in you, and being a Marine - semper fidelis, always faithful - you're faithful to your country; and I'm sorry you had the argument with your cousin but you're still faithful to your country and I understand exactly where you're coming from.

Mark, I don't think at the beginning of the show that you read the Doctor's credentials off. I wish you would, because it means a lot, and it means a lot to me to hear them.

MG: Absolutely, and I will do that right now since I'm about to launch into reading this excellent article.

Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D, University of Michigan) is a ten-year US Marine Corps veteran and a graduate of the US Army War College.

Now, not only that - Dr. Sabrosky correct me if I'm wrong here - not only are you a graduate of the US Army War College, but you were a director of studies there for some period of time - is that correct?

AS: That's correct. For five-and-a-half years.

MG: Five-and-a-half years as director of studies at the US Army War College. You know, of all the things that I would love to have trailing behind my name, Dr. Sabrosky, being the director of studies at the US Army War College would definitely be one of them.

AS: Thank you very much, I appreciate that.

MG: Alright, ladies and gentlemen, as much as it's going to appear as if I'm acting as a school mom here in reading this article to you. Nevertheless, I'm going to do it. Not as an intellectually insulting gesture towards you - because I know you can all read very well - but I was so impressed with this article that I want it entered into the record here within the context of this conversation, and that's the reason I'm going to read it.

Dated March 12th, 2010, by Dr. Alan Sabrosky:

The Dark Face of Jewish Nationalism
Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu once remarked to a Likud gathering that “Israel is not like other countries.” Oddly enough for him, that time he was telling the truth, and nowhere is that more evident than with Jewish nationalism, whether or not one pins the “Zionist” label on it.

Nationalism in most countries and cultures can have both positive and negative aspects, unifying a people and sometimes leading them against their neighbors. Extremism can emerge, and often has, at least in part in almost every nationalist/independence movement I can recall (e.g., the French nationalist movement had The Terror, Kenya’s had the Mau Mau, etc.).

But whereas extremism in other nationalist movements is an aberration, extremism in Jewish nationalism is the norm, pitting Zionist Jews (secular or observant) against the goyim (everyone else), who are either possible predator or certain prey, if not both sequentially. This does not mean that all Jews or all Israelis feel and act this way, by any means. But it does mean that Israel today is what it cannot avoid being, and what it would be under any electable government (a point I’ll develop in another article).

The differences between Jewish nationalism (Zionism) and that of other countries and cultures here I think are fourfold:

1. Zionism is a real witches’ brew of xenophobia, racism, ultra-nationalism, and militarism that places it way outside of a “mere” nationalist context — for example, when I was in Ireland (both parts) I saw no indication whatsoever that the PIRAs or anyone else pressing for a united Ireland had a shred of design on shoving Protestants into camps or out of the country, although there may well have been a handful who thought that way — and goes far beyond the misery for others professed by the Nazis;

2. Zionism undermines civic loyalty among its adherents in other countries in a way that other nationalist movements (and even ultra-nationalist movements like Nazism) did not — e.g., a large majority of American Jews, including those who are not openly dual citizens, espouse a form of political bigamy called “dual loyalty” (to Israel & the US) that is every bit as dishonest as marital bigamy, attempts to finesse the precedence they give to Israel over the US (lots of Rahm Emanuels out there who served in the IDF but NOT in the US armed forces), and has absolutely no parallel in the sense of national or cultural identity espoused by any other definable ethnic or racial group in America — even the Nazi Bund in the US disappeared once Germany and the US went to war, with almost all of its members volunteering for the US armed forces;

3. The “enemy” of normal nationalist movements is the occupying power and perhaps its allies, and once independence is achieved, normal relations with the occupying power are truly the norm, but for Zionism almost everyone out there is an actual or potential enemy, differing only in proximity and placement on its very long list of enemies (which is now America’s target list); and

4. Almost all nationalist movements (including the irredentist and secessionist variants) intend to create an independent state from a population in place or to reunite a separated people (like the Sudeten Germans in the 1930s) — it is very rare for it to include the wholesale displacement of another indigenous population, which is far more common of successful colonialist movements as in the US — and perhaps a reason why most Americans wouldn’t care too much about what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians even if they DID know about it, is because that is no different than what Europeans in North America did to the Indians/Native Americans here in a longer & more low-tech fashion.

The implications of this for Middle East peace prospects, and for other countries in thrall to their domestic Jewish lobbies or not, are chilling. The Book of Deuteronomy come to life in a state with a nuclear arsenal would be enough to give pause to anyone not bought or bribed into submission — which these days encompasses the US Government, given Israel’s affinity for throwing crap into the face of the Obama administration and Obama’s visible affinity for accepting it with a smile, Bibi Netanyahu’s own “Uncle Tom” come to Washington.

The late General Moshe Dayan, who — Zionist or not — remains an honored part of my own Pantheon of military heroes, allegedly observed that Israel’s security depended on its being viewed by others as a mad dog. He may have been correct. But he neglected to note that the preferred response of everyone else is to kill that mad dog before it can decide to go berserk and bite. It is an option worth considering.

MG: So writes Alan Sabrosky PhD, former director of studies at the U.S. Army War College.

Dr. Sabrosky, I cannot think of an article that I have read in recent memory that basically sums up the problem that we are dealing with right now as accurately and as succinctly as this essay that you have written. You have, for all intents and purposes, nailed this thing on the head. I guess the reason why I got so excited over this article, Dr. Sabrosky, is because one of things that I have noted about the problem that we're dealing with - in terms of Zionism, the power of the Jewish lobby, and what-not - is that everything is shrouded in some type of confusion or mystery, and I think deliberately so. I think one of the biggest components to this powerful foreign interest being able to get as far as it has. I mean, let's face it: it got away with attacking a United States ship for close to two hours killing 34 men - this was an act of war, they got away with it. Not only did they get away with it, they were rewarded with three-billion dollars a year minimum. When we look at the two wars that the United States finds herself in, and on the cusp of at least two others, and all of this for the benefit of a certain foreign country sitting on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea - they have been wildly successful at bringing all of this about and I think one of the main components of this is the fact that very few people really understand the nature of the problem - and I think that your article here basically lays out the problem, which is that when you have people that try to make this claim that they are loyal to America and, at the same time, loyal to a foreign government, it is a lie.

AS: It is, and it's more than that, Mark. What we need to stand up and say is that not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it.

I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at the Headquarters Marine Corps, and I have made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.

You know, Phil, I don't denigrate what happened to USS Liberty in the slightest - you understand that - but for most Americans what happened to the USS Liberty, or in Vietnam, was history. Now this is history. You know, they can be concerned about it, but they're not going to get mad about it.

9/11 has led directly to 60,000 Americans dead and wounded, God knows how many hundreds of thousands of people in other countries that we've killed or wounded or made homeless, and it's an on-going sore. It's not your sore from the USS Liberty, it's not my sore from Vietnam. Both of us have those, both of us care about. But this is an open wound. And what Americans need to understand is that they did it. They did it. And if they do understand that, Israel's going to disappear. Israel will flat-ass disappear from this Earth.

I sent a film to one of my colleagues and it basically had Americans grieving over their dead coming back. And I showed one of them - it was a woman - just wrenched by grief over her dead soldier. And I said, you know, if Americans ever know that Israel did this, they're gonna scrub them off the Earth, and they're not gonna give a rat's ass - forgive my language - what the cost is. They are not going to care. They will do it. And they should.
And they should.

PT: Alan, your article and your heart and your testimony and what you believe in is heart-wrenching to me. It is like our founding fathers, and their shadows, talking and saying, "We have to fix this, we have to make our own way, and we have to do it now, or we will go down."

AS: Exactly. Absolutely, Phil. I agree fully.

PT: Your article needs to be shipped off to the library of congress immediately.

AS: Well, I can tell you it's being read by some people in Headquarters Marine Corps and at the Army War College. I sent it off to them this past week and I've had some long discussions with people up there, and there's some really, really unhappy people.

MG: What are they saying, if you can talk about that, Dr. Sabrosky?

AS: Astonishment. The first thing, Mark, is astonishment. They didn't know. They truly didn't know. And these are not unintelligent people. They really didn't know.

And the next statement is rage. Real rage. And the Zionists are playing this as truly an all-or-nothing exercise, because if they lose this one, if the American people ever realize what happened, they're done.

And I will tell you frankly - I don't think either one of you has any Jewish ancestry. I do. You know, I have one grandparent who's Jewish. As Phil Weiss from Mondoweiss were talking about it - he's a Jewish guy who puts a lot of critical stuff out there on Israel - and I said for the Orthodox Rabbinate I'm not a Jew. For the Nazis, I've been there. And if this explodes, I'm gonna go down with the rest of them. And I know this. I flat-out know this. But if that was the price for making America whole again...

When I took my oath 51 years ago to the United States marine corps, no one promised us life. No one did. They promised us duty and loyalty and service - and maybe death. And that's how they talked to us in 1959. I don't think they talk to them that way anymore. But in 1959 they did, and if my death were a requirement for the saving of America - well, hell, I could've died in Vietnam. It's my service, my country, my corps. And, Phil, it's like you in the Navy: we signed onto this, and we love our service. And none of us wishes to die. Certainly I don't. I don't think either one of you guys do. But if that's the price, then that's the price I pay. I mean that.

PT: When you're talking about Marines, I have the utmost respect and I know your duty to country. When the torpedo hit our ship and I opened up to scuttle, guess who I pulled out of there: a United States marine, named Bryce Lockwood. And he was holding on to another sailor and saved his life, and he received a silver star. God bless him for that.

And I understand wholeheartedly what's in your heart, because I have it my heart. I didn't learn it by becoming a sailor as such, but I learned it through the grace of God for saving our ship, I learned it through scholars like you, I've learned it through good friends like Mark Glenn and my shipmates - and I've learned it through actions of Israel. And when you struck me very, very hard just a second ago when you talked about 911. You're very willing to say that, yeah, they did it: 911. Yes, they did. And, you know, my heart broke. And I saw that plane - the last one - go into the tower. And to see that... I mean, I know it's in your heart, and Mark's, and everybody else's, to see your fellow Americans being slaughtered and murdered just as they did the USS Liberty. Alan, it is something that, if we don't talk about it, if we don't tell people about it - I believe God wants us to - and if we don't: shame on us.

AS: I agree very much on that side, and I'll tell you - I have a dream, as Martin Luther King, Jr. once said, and my dream is that the 5th and 6th US fleets take Israel and cream it.
And that's the end of it.

MG: Just for the record, Dr. Sabrosky, it was about three years ago - and I can remember distinctly I was on a radio programme in the run-up to the reunion that Liberty guys were going to be having in DC - and I made a prediction on the air that I believed with all my heart at the time and I believe with all my heart now, but someday, some way - I don't know exactly how it's going to happen - I have my suspicions - but someday and some way, maybe a lot sooner than any of us realize, the United States is going to find herself at war with Israel. And I mean a real, live shooting war.

Now, technically speaking, we are at war with her because she is at war with us. She is out to destroy us. We just haven't figured it out yet.

My personal prediction is that probably - again, sooner than any of us realize or would like to envision - Israel is going pull off another 9-11. She's going to pull of another USS Liberty. Obviously, some pretty powerful people in some pretty prominent places, such as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Mike Mullen, believe this is a possibility because he cut short a trip he made to Europe a few years ago to hastily fly to Israel to meet with his counterpart and warn him in no uncertain terms how important it was that there not be another USS Liberty part two.

So, in as far as what you two fellows were just talking about, that we need to talk about this, I'm going to offer another theory here for discussion. We would already have had that 9/11 part two, or that USS Liberty part two - that would already have been a fait accompli were it not for the fact that a growing number of people have been talking about this problem since 9/11.

I think that Israel has been watching all of this and has been saying, "We need to kind of let things cool a little bit for now - if we try to pull another one off right now then that's it: we're going to blow our cover."

AS: It's not only a matter of blowing our cover. If Americans ever truly understand that - they're history. It'll be a bloody, brutal war - and they're gone. I mean, it's not even going to be a close contest. And they know that. What they understand, I think, as well, is that their leverage is on the political appointments. Their leverage is not in the uniformed services.

If you pick up the Army Times, or the Navy Times, or any of the journals of any of the services you've got a very different view than you get looking at the Congress and the White House. And the military has not been bought. The military is loyal but it has not been bought. And if it ever understands this - really, really, deeply understands this - and this is what I got when I put some of these things to the Army War College and to Headquarters Marine Corps - and I mentioned to a contact in Headquarters Marine Corps, I said, "You know they did 9/11...," and it was, "You don't mean it." I said, "Absolutely".

And if they ever understand that, these people are history.

MG: Well, now let me ask you something, Doctor, and obviously I understand that we need to protect the names of the innocent here-

AS: There are no innocent! [laughter]

PT: I agree.

MG: I'd like to know a little bit more about this. I mean, these conversations that you're having with your colleagues who are still serving in uniform. What is the reaction on their part when you tell them things like this?

AS: First is disbelief, and what I show them immediately afterwards is an interview with a Danish demolitions expert named Danny Jowenko, and it shows the third building at the World Trade Center going down - WTC7. And they look at that, and I said, "Now you understand that if one of the buildings was wired for demolition, all of them were wired for demolition." And that's it. That's the tipping point.

I mean, getting into arguments about who was flying what, and where they were, and whether there was nano-thermite - those things are true, but they're incidental. The thing that's necessary is to tell people: three buildings went down; the third was not hit by a plane, it was wired for controlled demolition, therefore, all of them were wired for controlled demolition. And at that point the reaction is rage. First disbelief, and then rage.

MG: Well, I've got to tell you, that I find to be very encouraging because based upon the cursory conversations I have with some military people - and I have to be real careful about what I say because you just don't know what you're walking into when you start a discussion of this type with one of them - based upon these cursory conversations that I've had with some of them, they're clueless and they don't want to here about it. They are loyal to the flag that is on their left sleeve as a patch, and the thought that the government could be in any way involved in any kind of high crimes and treason against the people of the United States is just unthinkable to them, so I'm glad to hear that there still is some grey matter and some patriotism left - at least in the circles where you travel, Dr. Sabrosky.

AS: Well, it's not that they don't want to hear it, it's that don't know of it. What I have done when I've presented it to these people and I said, "Just look at this - just look at this picture. I'm not going to give you an argument - just look at it." And they look at the film and without exception they come back and they say, "They did it, didn't they." I said, "Yep - they did it."

PT: Can I jump in here for a second - I just wanted to mention, talking about military people, some of the most distinguished military people that I've ever had the pleasure to be around... Admiral Thomas Moore, former Joint Chiefs of Staff which supported us completely in the USS Liberty investigation, and so on and so forth.

And then Ray Davis - he was a commandant of the United States Marine Corps. He directly said - this is of course not going into 911 - that the USS Liberty was not a mistaken identity, it was an act of cold-blooded, premeditated murder. So there are people out there in the military.

Now these guys were retired at the time - but when you're educating people, like you're doing, Alan, people who serve in the military now, you're exactly right: they just don't know, because nobody knows. It's been hid up. Everything's been hid. It's been covered up so good it'd almost take a Messiah to get us out of this thing.

MG: Dr. Sabrosky, I wanted to ask you - since we are to a certain degree prognosticating today, and making predictions - what do you think is going to happen here?

I mean, I was having a conversation with someone the other day about this situation with Iran, and the fact of the matter is that irrespective of whether or not Iran is actually actively engaged in building a nuclear weapon, or not, the fact of that is that Israel cannot afford to have this war not take place. There has to be something that takes place, even if it's just lobbing a couple of bombs into Iran and then really spectacularising it through their control of the media. They have to do something to recoup some of their public image, so would you agree with me on that, and assuming that you do agree with me on that, what do you think Israel is going to be doing in the near future.

AS: We're going to have a war with Iran. And my guess is that the Arab Street is going to explode.

PT: I agree.

AS: And American forces, American units, like 5th fleet headquarters in Bahrain, the rest of it - there's going to be a casualty list that we're not even going to care to think about.

PT: Alan, I think this thing was predestined from day one. It started in Afghanistan. They go to Iraq, and Iran has been the big prize all along. What do you think?

AS: Yes. No question at all. And in fact if the Iraqi resistance hadn't been so strong it would have already happened in the second Bush administration.

PT: Absolutely. I agree 100%.

MG: So all of this reticence, reluctance - whatever you want to call it - what appears to be reticence and reluctance on the part of the Obama administration - what do you think is going on? I mean, look, just this past week we had some what I consider pretty dramatic things being said on the part of the Obama administration with regards to Israel with the settlements and what-not. What is this? Is this just posturing on the part of the Obama Administration or are they really trying to pull back on their end?

AS: The Obama Administration hasn't withheld a single dollar, a single plane - nothing. Words are cheap.

The Israelis made a tactical error in that they insulted Biden - and Biden is not one of my favorite people, but he is a street smart guy and he doesn't like being humiliated. This is a given. But nothing has happened to affect in a tangible sense anything that we're giving to Israel. Nothing. And as long as nothing happens to tangibly affect what we're giving to them, nothing else will matter.

MG: Why are we not already at war with Iran then?

AS: Partly because we can't find a good enough excuse for it that will allow us to sidestep what we're doing in Afghanistan and, to a lesser extent, Iraq. It's that there's just a little too much there.

I'm pretty sure that the pattern was: Afghanistan in 2001, Iraq 2003, Iran 2005, Syria 2007. The problem was that the Iraqi resistance didn't let that happen. So now the time frame is a little bit different, and I'm not sure how that's going to play out, but I think that the way we're going to it is to try and create an excuse for a war.

And after the war takes place people can question it, but it doesn't change the fact of the war.

MG: You're right. If there's anything that we learned from Vietnam it's that once the troops are committed, right or wrong, you stand by the troops. That's one of the things that I noticed with the first Gulf war, and this is before I knew anything about anything.

I thought, boy, when you look at the kind of protests that took place - and I was in college at the time of the first Gulf War - when you look at the kind of protests that took place during Vietnam - and of course on college you had a few people grumbling and saying this and saying that but, in general, the Neo-Cons really played the whole Vietnam thing beautifully - if such a word can be used for something as tragic as that. And don't misunderstand me, Dr. Sabrosky: I know that you're a Vietnam vet and I hold these guys in the highest regards too, and when I say they played this thing beautifully, they made the protesters look like these grotesque, ugly, unpatriotic people to the point where, when the next big war started, nobody would dare raise their voice up against the troops the way that they did in Vietnam.

AS: Yep, absolutely on it. Mark, I'm going to have to separate in just a minute.
If I could make sort of a concluding statement... And I think that you would second me on this.

Nothing to me is more important than loyalty to or allegiance to my country. Nothing is. But that requires my country and my government to also behave in an honorable fashion. Our government, today, does not behave in an honorable fashion. And there is something in the Declaration of Independence which says that whenever any form of government becomes oppressive of these ends it is the right and duty of the people to alter or abolish it, and I think we have gone to the point where we need to alter or abolish it. And I say that as a man who spent his entire life loyal to the United States.

PT: I understand you. God bless you for that. God bless you.

MG: Ladies and gentlemen: "The Dark Face of Jewish Nationalism". Look it up on the internet - I don't think you're going to have any trouble finding it. Written by our very good friend and special guest tonight: Dr. Alan Sabrosky.

Doctor, I hope we will be lucky enough to have you back on the programme in the near future, and in the mean time please keep up your excellent work. Honestly, as much as this is going to sound like posturing to you, there are very few people, as I said, who say anything that really causes me to take a double-take and to sit down and pay attention, and you're definitely one of them.

AS: I appreciate that, Mark. You take care of yourself.

Phil, warmest regards. Semper fi to you, my friend.

PT: Semper fi. God bless you, sir, and we will talk again.
“God can whip the Devil any day of the week.  Any power that can put this universe together can do everything.”
General Patton

Offline spangler

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2010, 02:25:19 PM »
What's with the lame title of this thread? It misses the point entirely. This isn't about the military merely being "informed" about 9/11. It's about Dr. Sabrosky's assertion that the military knows Israel did 9/11.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2010, 02:40:42 PM »
What's with the lame title of this thread? It misses the point entirely. This isn't about the military merely being "informed" about 9/11. It's about Dr. Sabrosky's assertion that the military knows Israel did 9/11.

Mossad is a wholly owned franchise of the MI6/CIA/SS Mafias, it's like Plant #6 or something.

All these factories produce are different makes and models of the same National Insecurity Vehicles for the same conservative-fascist corporationists.

They import and export parts for their vehicles like all the other secret transnational-socialist proprietary corporate monopolies do. It's great for targeting markets, under the table kickbacks and both profits and appearances and drives down production costs.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Dr. Alan Sabrosky: The Military KNOWS Israel did 911
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2010, 02:44:06 PM »
Just curious - why do most Baptist churches and seminaries teach how the current state of Israel is good, they can't do wrong, it's God's holy land, etc?

I will say one thing - God would NOT approve on much of anything the current state of Israel is doing.

Offline spangler

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2010, 03:02:54 PM »
Mossad is a wholly owned franchise of the MI6/CIA/SS Mafias, it's like Plant #6 or something.

All these factories produce are different makes and models of the same National Insecurity Vehicles for the same conservative-fascist corporationists.

They import and export parts for their vehicles like all the other secret transnational-socialist proprietary corporate monopolies do. It's great for targeting markets, under the table kickbacks and both profits and appearances and drives down production costs.

First, I don't buy that. It's not that simple. These agencies cooperate on some occasions, on others they act independently for their own interests or their countries' interests, on others they are in opposition or run interference on each other.

Second, it doesn't answer my point. My point being that this title waters down the substance of the interview. Dr. Sabrosky's assertion is significant and specific. It not just about the level of knowledge the military has about about 9/11. It's about what the military knows about 9/11.

Offline spangler

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2010, 03:46:46 PM »
First, I don't buy that. It's not that simple. These agencies cooperate on some occasions, on others they act independently for their own interests or their countries' interests, on others they are in opposition or run interference on each other.

Second, it doesn't answer my point. My point being that this title waters down the substance of the interview. Dr. Sabrosky's assertion is significant and specific. It not just about the level of knowledge the military has about about 9/11. It's about what the military knows about 9/11.

I would also add that Dr. Sabrosky's assertion is not just idle speculation nor can it be passed off as antisemitism. It is substantiated by a number of MSM news reports implicating Israelis in 9/11
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html

Furthermore, Dr. Sabrosky and the military are in a far better position to know who was involved in 9/11 than we are. It is interesting therefore that he and the military believe that 9/11 was an Israeli false flag.

Offline N.E.P.

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2010, 04:00:36 PM »
I would also add that Dr. Sabrosky's assertion is not just idle speculation nor can it be passed off as antisemitism. It is substantiated by a number of MSM news reports implicating Israelis in 9/11

Furthermore, Dr. Sabrosky and the military are in a far better position to know who was involved in 9/11 than we are. It is interesting therefore that he and the military believe that 9/11 was an Israeli false flag.

"holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research"

yeah, you don't get one of these for being a shoddy researcher. Pretty sure he has looked into the facts.

Coincidence Theorist

Re: The Ugly Truth--Dr. Alan Sabrosky: The Military KNOWS Israel Did 911!
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2010, 04:06:08 PM »

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I don't understand how some of you can simply pass this news off as "no smoking gun", "synonymous to hunting witches", "zero evidence", and even "mossad is a wholly owned franchise" so we should as one famous rapper once said "go after the Burger King franchise owners."

WTF ???

I also agree with spangler as to the fact that the new thread title misses the point entirely, which is why I supplanted my original title in this here post. I suspect the moderator responsible for changing the title was intending to misdirect and/or bury the thread further, as if it wasn't enough to be located in the relatively obscure "Audio" section of the forum.

Anyway, this "repeating it four times to sink in" idea has now occurred I believe, as I just noticed a fourth new thread on this topic popped up. Cool...now Alex can cover it on his show ;)

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »
This is ridiculous, whether or not there is State of "Israel" is irrelevant. It is the sort of an (established religious)  state that it is or has hypocritically allowed itself to become that is the problem.

A Republic of Liberty (with a 1st Amendment) in the manner of a United States of Sumaria in Palestine or beyond would be a totally indisputably civilized nation, deserving of an ally like America and the rest of the free world.

What they have there is "Totalitarian Jewish national-socialism" indistinguishable from Hitler's "Totalitarian Christian national-socialism" or the Arab world's "Totalitarian Islamic national-socialism"...

And poor America is moving ever-closer to some obscene abortion called "Totalitarian Judeo-Christian national-socialism"

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2010, 04:29:41 PM »
Apparently, Sabrosky is going to be on Barretts show in a week and a half.  He is discussing the article with his guest on saturdays show -- just past the halfway mark.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Truth-Jihad-32k-032010.mp3
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline spangler

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2010, 04:32:55 PM »
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I don't understand how some of you can simply pass this news off as "no smoking gun", "synonymous to hunting witches", "zero evidence", and even "mossad is a wholly owned franchise" so we should as one famous rapper once said "go after the Burger King franchise owners."

WTF ???

I suspect the moderator responsible for changing the title was intending to misdirect and/or bury the thread further, as if it wasn't enough to be located in the relatively obscure "Audio" section of the forum.

Agreed. We don't run cover for CIA, MI-6, or any other intel agencies afaik. Nor do we run cover for any other country or "ists" around here like we do for Israel and Zionists when it comes to 9/11.

If this forum is about the truth why is it that the truth about Israel and 9/11 is concealed or changed?

It looks like a redirect op.

Why is our gaze being redirected around here away from the body of evidence against Israel?

Offline rio

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2010, 04:51:59 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o

You did the video right NEP? If so good job in getting that out!

Offline rio

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »
Sure lots of connections but no smoking gun and all charges are based on speculation. 

This is synonymous of hunting witches, btw.

Do we have any smoking gun on who did 9/11 at all? We have tons of evidence and connections, and more importantly, the motive pointing in one direction than in any direction at all.

To reiterate Sabrosky has ZERO evidence and offers nothing. 

Sounds a bit like debunker talk to me. To tell you the truth, Dr. Sabrosky didn't really say anything new at all considering the Army elite division had previously released a report that already warned that Israel/ MOSSAD had the capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act.

Offline N.E.P.

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »
You did the video right NEP? If so good job in getting that out!

yes I did. Thanks Rio. It was deleted by youtube and JIDF for "inappropriate content"
33,000 views in 3 days

Luckily hundreds of people copied it and uploaded it to there channels so this is not going away.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2010, 04:42:12 AM »
This is looking more like a bait and switch kind of psych-op

When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2010, 06:40:37 AM »
Do we have any smoking gun on who did 9/11 at all? We have tons of evidence and connections, and more importantly, the motive pointing in one direction than in any direction at all.

WTC 7 is a smoking gun indicating the official story is bunk and another investigation is necessary.  Until that happens you can SPECULATE on it being the jews, mossad, CIA, MI6, rogue military elements, etc all you like.  I think there is a lot of evidence showing PAKISTANI involvement, should they get wiped off the map? as Saborsky suggests should happen to Israel based on his information.  Maybe start with where the nano thermite came from, which I understand points towards AMERICAN producers.  It also seems clear to me that the anthrax attacks, which were directly tied to AMERICAN bioweapons labs, immediately following 911 was carried out by the same perps. Was this also the Jews?  How about Springmann stating that the patsies passports were rubberstamped in an AMERICAN embassy in Jeddah?  How about the patsy/CIA connections in AMERICA pre attack?

Sounds a bit like debunker talk to me. To tell you the truth, Dr. Sabrosky didn't really say anything new at all considering the Army elite division had previously released a report that already warned that Israel/ MOSSAD had the capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act.

Debunking is not always a bad thing.  I am trying to look at this objectively and pragmatically with an awareness of "Jews did it" deceptive tactic of disinformation. Seems to me that 911 Truth is reaching new heights right now and efforts to suppress that truth are expected to increase proportionately.  

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2010, 07:33:19 AM »
Seems to me that 911 Truth is reaching new heights right now and efforts to suppress that truth are expected to increase proportionately.

Yes, suppress the truth and add some disinfo. Agreed.

What's next, Bin Laden aided Israel during the 7/7 bombings. Maybe a trusted high ranking British official will provide us with their expert behind the scenes research.

The pile gets higher and higher...
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline N.E.P.

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2010, 12:18:15 PM »
WTC 7 is a smoking gun indicating the official story is bunk and another investigation is necessary.  Until that happens you can SPECULATE on it being the jews, mossad, CIA, MI6, rogue military elements, etc all you like.  I think there is a lot of evidence showing PAKISTANI involvement, should they get wiped off the map? as Saborsky suggests should happen to Israel based on his information.  Maybe start with where the nano thermite came from, which I understand points towards AMERICAN producers.  It also seems clear to me that the anthrax attacks, which were directly tied to AMERICAN bioweapons labs, immediately following 911 was carried out by the same perps. Was this also the Jews?  How about Springmann stating that the patsies passports were rubberstamped in an AMERICAN embassy in Jeddah?  How about the patsy/CIA connections in AMERICA pre attack?

Debunking is not always a bad thing.  I am trying to look at this objectively and pragmatically with an awareness of "Jews did it" deceptive tactic of disinformation. Seems to me that 911 Truth is reaching new heights right now and efforts to suppress that truth are expected to increase proportionately.  

Have you looked at the links given to you? You are completely ignoring the evidence. Do you want me to  have a copy/paste fest here? There is an abundance of incriminating evidence against Israel. Stop dismissing it.

Offline rio

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2010, 02:01:50 PM »

WTC 7 is a smoking gun indicating the official story is bunk and another investigation is necessary.

And who owned WTC 7? Who admitted they pulled it? Bomb your own building, blame Arabs and collect the money, isn;t that the Israeli false flag M.O.?

And guess who ran the emergency management procedures, who had to have had some demolition and building collapse experience, and who was all over tv assuring the world that there was no explosives involved in 9/11? That's right, Mr. Jerome Hauer, Zionist, CFR, heavily connected to Israel ect...

Until that happens you can SPECULATE on it being the jews, mossad, CIA, MI6, rogue military elements, etc all you like.  I think there is a lot of evidence showing PAKISTANI involvement, should they get wiped off the map? as Saborsky suggests should happen to Israel based on his information.  Maybe start with where the nano thermite came from, which I understand points towards AMERICAN producers.  It also seems clear to me that the anthrax attacks, which were directly tied to AMERICAN bioweapons labs, immediately following 911 was carried out by the same perps. Was this also the Jews?  How about Springmann stating that the patsies passports were rubberstamped in an AMERICAN embassy in Jeddah?  How about the patsy/CIA connections in AMERICA pre attack?

Debunking is not always a bad thing.  I am trying to look at this objectively and pragmatically with an awareness of "Jews did it" deceptive tactic of disinformation. Seems to me that 911 Truth is reaching new heights right now and efforts to suppress that truth are expected to increase proportionately. 

You or anyone else can't refute any of the very extensive amount of evidence that 9/11 was an Israeli false flag, so you label it "disinfo."

Pakistanis didn't have a spy ring that had infiltrated the DEA and other military installations. Pakistanis didn't live on the same street as the alleged highjackers, shielding them prior to the attack. A Pakistani man didn't own the WTC complex. If Pakistanis did 9/11, wouldn't you think that they would have a trail that led to their enemies, India? Pakistanis didn't give a Pakistani company an advance warning that there was going to be an attack. To my knowledge, I can't recall any Pakistanis who hold a great amount of power and influence in American media.

Funny you mention Anthrax. That came out of the same New Jersey area as the Israeli spy ring. Who was the guy that predicted that there was going to be an anthrax attack and the White House should go on Cipro? That's right, CFR, Zionist and 9/11 suspect Jerome Hauer, not some Pakistani. 

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2010, 08:14:27 PM »
Have you looked at the links given to you? You are completely ignoring the evidence. Do you want me to  have a copy/paste fest here? There is an abundance of incriminating evidence against Israel. Stop dismissing it.

I have looked at some of the links and have not come across anything that is new to me.  If you have seen something striking please point it out or what you think is the most significant detail.  The evidence provided is all circumstantial and speculative -- bottomline.  Saborsky's "revelatory" assertion is notwithstanding. 

You or anyone else can't refute any of the very extensive amount of evidence that 9/11 was an Israeli false flag, so you label it "disinfo."

I am not saying that Israel was not involved in any way.  I am saying it is not conclusive, and is highly unlikely, that they single-handedly pulled this off.  That is what Saborsky is saying -- that this was SOLELY an Israeli operation and the US was manipulated, utterly and completely.
There is no evidence for this as i have said before.     

Offline rio

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2010, 08:56:31 PM »
1. Israel/Zionists MIC had the motive as written in Clean Break and Project For a New American Century, which was to kick off wars in the middle east. How many non Jewish Zionists were the signatories on those documents

2. Israel has benefitted from 9/11 and the Iraq war, as noted several times by Benjamin Netanyahu.

3. Israel has attacked the US before, and has a history repeatedly staged terror by bombing targets and blaming Arabs.

4. "Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

5. A top Zionist wrote the 9/11 Commission, completely ignoring anything to do with Israel.

6. Jewish Zionist individuals and organizations (SPLC, ADL, Cass Sunstein) are on the attack if you speak out about 9/11.

Offline rio

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2010, 10:11:37 PM »
I have looked at some of the links and have not come across anything that is new to me.  If you have seen something striking please point it out or what you think is the most significant detail.  The evidence provided is all circumstantial and speculative -- bottomline.  Saborsky's "revelatory" assertion is notwithstanding.   

I think I can understand where you and others might be coming from when you deny Dr. Saborsky's revalation as non-substantive. He is obviously a learned man, and he has probably looked at the evidence and found it to be pretty conclusive. I admit it probably would have been more helpful had he gone more into the extensive evidence that links Israel to 9/11, but I think that just him speaking out about it, along with his credentials is what makes this a bombshell.  Even though he only talked about building 7 in this interview, we don't know exactly what he says to the military when he brings up 9/11, maybe he goes into some of the red flags I've brought up here. The point is that you really can't ignore him, and no one of his caliber is coming out and pointing the finger at the obvious criminals, whether they be 9/11 criminals or lobbying criminals.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2010, 07:52:09 AM »
Just curious - why do most Baptist churches and seminaries teach how the current state of Israel is good, they can't do wrong, it's God's holy land, etc?

I will say one thing - God would NOT approve on much of anything the current state of Israel is doing.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.  But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
~ Steven Weinberg

Ah well, you see, the gnostic Corporate Levitican/Constantinian Slave Manual graven-image false-idols they worship, since the Constantinian/Paulinist Hijack of Jesus at Nicaea in 300AD agrees fully with their hateful and disgusting Nazi garbage.

Offline rockclimber

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2010, 01:11:20 PM »
Seems to me like grapecrush and 'agent'bluescreen are ignoring the facts:

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

^^Very strong connections to it being a Mossad job. Why all the denial?

Offline rio

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2010, 09:03:34 PM »
The Ugly Truth and Liberty Hour podcasts are essential listening.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2010, 06:58:40 AM »
Seems to me like grapecrush and 'agent'bluescreen are ignoring the facts:

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

^^Very strong connections to it being a Mossad job. Why all the denial?

This is like a merry-go-round.

I am not ignoring loose speculations that the entire American infrastructure was completely outwitted by an Israeli unit working completely independently.

I am just discounting it because it is ludicrous on its face.

So I guess Cheney, A NON-JEW, was not involved. 
So I guess Guiliani, A NON-JEW, was not involved.
etc, etc, etc

Offline rockclimber

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2010, 02:17:07 PM »
This is like a merry-go-round.

I am not ignoring loose speculations that the entire American infrastructure was completely outwitted by an Israeli unit working completely independently.

I am just discounting it because it is ludicrous on its face.

So I guess Cheney, A NON-JEW, was not involved. 
So I guess Guiliani, A NON-JEW, was not involved.
etc, etc, etc

I see your point, but call the evidence 'loose' is also ludicrous. Just the coincidences of so many zionists being connect to it is uncanny, setting aside the evidence. I do agree however that certain parties, i.e., non-jews (and anti-American) were involved as I believe that most anti-zionists beleive this as well. There are people who have an economic interest (perhaps even a 'religious' interest, ideologies) and have no allegiance to country, of that I have no doubt. But it is also my opinion that Israelie benefitted from this tremendously, more so than any other group. The rest of the scum had their own motives.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2010, 03:05:46 PM »
I think there was an Israeli factor involved with 911 unfortunately we just dont know enough.  I cant recall the documentary but it put forth the idea that all the players, some fictitious, tip their hands slightly in order to muddy the waters by partial admission of complicity which is not enough convict and creates mass confusion like:
(a)  the dancing Israelis
(b)  the arrested Israelis
(c)  Bush saying he saw the first plane
(d)  Rumsfeld saying a missile hit the pentagon
(e)  Silverstein's "pull it"

When Cheney said 911 was his proudest moment he was admitting complicity publicly.  In your face and diabolical.

Coincidence Theorist

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2010, 04:37:57 PM »
Mark Glenn and Phil Tourney of The Ugly Truth radio show just conducted another huge interview on this topic, this time with Gordon Duff. Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran and Senior Editor at www.VeteransToday.com.

Here's a link to the full audio of the March 24th interview:  
http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010/03/23/the-ugly-truth-podcast-march-24-2010/

Large parts of this interview were also just posted to YouTube (N.E.P., dat you? If so...thanks!):

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6dNIcgcjJY
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR5ExGCGeO4

Duff has recently written other very interesting articles on this and other topics here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/gordonduff/

I know there is lots going on right now, and this death care bill should most definitely be the number one topic of discussion and debate. But Jones has still not addressed the Sabrosky interview and the claims Sabrosky made. Over the past week, that Sabrosky interview went pretty much viral across all the other "truth" sites and forums on the net, and I sure wish Jones would at least address it. Even better, I wish Jones would consider having either Sabrosky or Duff on his show sometime soon. But I also realize, this is likely just wishful thinking on my part.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2010, 08:26:41 PM »
The Israel loving Neocons with assistance from Prince Bandar and his connections with Saudi Intelligence who funneled money to the brainwashed jihadi nutjobs thank everyone who want to say the jews did it. Everyone knows Israel was the big benefactor of 9-11 hell Cheney admits it in this eye opening interview.....
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=151482.msg976152#msg976152
but to say they did it just helps out the traitors in our own Government
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline ThomasPaine2008

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2010, 04:20:11 AM »
A note of caution ...

I'm not saying it isn't true, but TomFlocco.com is full of stories like this that never pan out.  The worst thing you can do is say, "Oh, somebody's taking care of it, so I can let up now."  Notice that he never produces an actual argument, except to show the video of WTC7 falling to people.  Yes, that ought to convince people, especially if it is the shot with the squibs going off, but it often doesn't.  He never offers a single argument to suggest that Israel did it.  I'm not saying they didn't.  The stuff with the white vans reported to be filled with explosives suggests they had a part, but doesn't prove, e.g., that Bush Sr. didn't plan it, or that the orders might not have come from England.  While I would like to believe him, he is awful short on evidence and long on talk for me not to regard this report with caution.

ThomasPaine2008

Coincidence Theorist

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2010, 04:26:27 AM »
FYI, here's the latest from Dr. Sabrosky...

Bibi Netanyahu’s Babe: Kneepad Diplomacy Lives

By Dr. Alan Sabrosky
http://intifada-palestine.com/2010/03/bibi-netanyahus-babe-kneepad-diplomacy-lives/

There has been something verging on the surreal in the US-Israel interplay over the past year or so, culminating in the kick in – er, the face delivered to Vice President Biden two weeks ago with Israel’s surprise announcement of yet more new settlement construction, and capped by Secretary of State Clinton’s groveling submission to Netanyahu at a recent AIPAC conference. Her speech was the verbal equivalent of what a White House intern allegedly did for her husband once (or more) upon a time, supposedly earning “Presidential kneepads” thereby.

Israeli officials have repeatedly not only ignored but also openly insulted in word or deed the persons or policies of almost every senior American official with whom they have dealt, including Clinton, Biden, Middle East Envoy George Mitchell, and President Obama himself.

And they have taken it, one and all, occasionally with brief bursts of verbal anger that rapidly subsided into yet another steadfast affirmation of the eternal, undiminished, unchallenged and unchallengeable US willingness to underwrite the security of Israel, and especially to its absolute unwillingness to deny Israel a single dollar, bomb or bullet. God knows, I wish they had even half the same demonstrated commitment to the security of the United States and the well-being of the American people — but then, no one can easily serve two masters.

Creating a Shambles and Calling it Policy

Sure, America’s Middle East policy is a shambles. America’s standing is much lower now than when Obama came into office. The Iraq war is winding down, with no certainty at all how that country will go. Afghanistan is a mess, but then, Alexander the Great couldn’t do much with it either, so that’s no surprise. And Israel — not wanting America to be bored with only one and a half wars — evidently is trying to help by encouraging us into war with Iran, to spare them the cost of attacking it.  Such a friend!

Then there are the long-suffering Palestinians, a people whose situation Obama himself declared in his one bright moment in Cairo last June to be “intolerable.” Hello? Mr. Obama, did you sleep through so many classes that the meaning of that word slipped past you? Something that is “intolerable” needs to be put right, and by any objective measure, the US has the power on absolutely every dimension needed to do just that.

Ah, but that would mean actually doing something to Israel, or at least withholding something from it, or perhaps even voting against it in the UN. And that would mean bypassing Congress and going to the American people. And that isn’t going to happen, at least with this Administration. Obama just isn’t the man to do that job.

From Bad to Worse

The whole thing almost reminds me of a turnabout “battered spouse” exercise, in which the stronger lets the weaker do the beating, murmuring “now, dear” at intervals but letting the beatings continue. And as usual, whenever anyone else dares to point out what is happening, the battered spouse staunchly affirms a determination to stand by the battering partner, no matter what happens.

What is manifestly going to happen is that a demonstrably bad situation is going to get worse, and more than a few people are making that abundantly clear. Probably the only thing that might jolt the Israeli-dominated train of US Middle East mismanagement off its tracks, would be a catastrophe following a US strike against Iran producing US casualties way beyond those from the Vietnam War — something that could happen all too easily. And then, yet again, there is Gaza and the rest of the Palestinian Bantustan….

More dangerously, Clinton’s hat-in-hand, I-love-you-now-and-forever verbal burlesque at the AIPAC conference makes two things abundantly clear. One is the extraordinary extent of Zionist control within and over the US Government — when you hurt someone or some Administration and it comes back for more, you have them. The other is how little the members of AIPAC themselves, at least nominally US citizens, care about the US itself — there isn’t any longer even a facade of “dual loyalty,” only loyalty to Israel alone.

I am very old-fashioned, and a decade in the US Marines gave me an odd affinity for qualities such as pride and loyalty and duty and honor. I’d like to hope that somewhere way down deep these supposed “leaders” of the most powerful country on earth would find something of those qualities in themselves, or at least acquire a sense of shame, and understand that they are there to safeguard America and Americans, and not to sustain Israeli militarism, racism and colonialism.

If they did, then Israel would find itself confronting sanctions and embargoes, its aid from the US would end, and the illegal blockade of Gaza would be forcibly broken — and that would be just for starters.

But that, too, isn’t likely in the here and now. In the Middle East, as in so many other areas of public policy, the US Government and its so-called “leaders” simply are not a part of any workable solution. So perhaps we should just send them all some diplomatic kneepads emblazoned with the Star of David — although I do wonder what kind of a cigar Netanyahu will flash.

Offline Cmdr. VainGlorious

• So it begins.
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2010, 12:22:52 PM »

“Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that…I want to tell you something very clear: 
Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. 
We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio, October 3, 2001

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."
Senator Fulbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10-07-73 on CBS' "Face the Nation"

"Played golf with Joe Kennedy (U.S. Ambassador to Britain). 
He says that Chamberlain stated that America and world Jewry forced England into World War II."
James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy (later Secretary of Defense), Diary, December 27, 1945 entry.

"The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish hegemony throughout the world."
Brigadier General George Van Horn Mosely, The New York Tribune, March 29, 1939.

“Germany’s unforgivable crime before the second world war was her attempt to extricate her economic power
from the world’s trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.”
Winston Churchill to Lord Robert Boothby, quoted in the Foreword, 2nd Ed. Sydney Rogerson, Propaganda in the Next War 2001, org. 1938.

“You must understand that this war is not against Hitler or National Socialism but against the strength of the German people,
which is to be smashed once and for all, regardless whether it is in the hands of Hitler or a Jesuit priest.”
Winston Churchill - His Career in War and Peace, p. 145, by Emrys Hughes

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon."
Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy Alliance")

"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939.
It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests.
Nor had I ever wished that after the appalling First World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America."
Adolf Hitler, April, 1945

“The fight against Germany has now been waged for months by every Jewish community, on every continent…
We shall start a spiritual and material war of the world against Germany.  Our Jewish interests call for the complete destruction of Germany.”
1934 Zionist leader Vladimir Jabotinsky

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure.
We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it."
Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.

“If the Arab population realized that the peaceful control of Mesopotamia ultimately depends on our intention of bombing women and children,
I am very doubtful that we shall gain that acquiescence of the fathers and husbands of Mesopotamia to which the Secretary of State of the Colonies look forward.”
Sir L. Worthington Evans, Secretary of State for war, Great Britain

Alex Jones Live Radio Show 02-19-08 with Dr. Paul Craig Roberts,
Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as the "Father of Reaganomics".

Alex Jones:  “Uh, it’s, it, it’s uh, I find it very curious that, uh, we’re ending up with these three [presidential] candidates [H. Clinton, B. Obama, J. McCain].”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:  “Well, why?  I mean, why is it curious?  The Powers-That-Be supply the money; it’s pretty hard to be a candidate without money and without name recognition.  The American people are so clueless that when they get somebody who would actually defend the Constitution, like Ron Paul or even Dennis Kucinish, they haven’t got the wits to vote for them and so you always end up with somebody financed by the Israel Lobby, the Military Security Complex, the Pharmaceutical Company’s and moreover you need to get somebody in who’s marginally better like I think Obama might be.  He has to staff his government from what’s available and he can’t get anybody confirmed by the Senate that the Israel Lobby opposes or that the Military Security Complex opposes or any other powerful interest group opposes, so it’s very difficult for any president to do any change.  Reagan managed some change and he managed to get a few people in but he was immensely popular, he had a sweeping victory and he had a personality that just sort of was hard to be intimidated by the Interest Groups and he had a way of just sort of assuming in front of them that they were honorable upright folks and wouldn’t get in the way of an elected president and that sort of thing.  But even his administration was heavily influenced by the Israel Lobby and the Military Security Complex.

Alex Jones:  “You know I wanna ask the rich people in this country, by rich I mean upper middle class people worth 10, 20, 30, 100 million, who think they’re members of the elite, and then even some of the big billionaires, I mean do we really want to do this [impose Martial Law]?  I know a lot of wealthy people, I know a lady worth more than 6 billion dollars who’s moved to New Zealand, I know a lot of the big Hollywood people are getting out of the country; it seems like people in the power structure or in the higher echelons don’t like it [impending Martial Law & economic collapse] and are leaving [the country].  I guess it’s just the Military Security Complex slash Israel Lobby just has to have it their way and just has to destroy the country, I just [unintelligible].”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:  “Yeah, that’s it.  I don’t think they realize that they are destroying it because they’re so full of hubris.”

Alex Jones:  “Well, a lot of big money people, Doctor, are leaving.  What do they know?”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:  “Well, they’ve got enough money to hedge their bets, I guess.  Uh, you know the trouble with leaving, unless you’re very rich, is you go to a foreign country, you don’t know the language, you don’t have any connections, if something goes wrong there they’re likely to blame foreigners.  Plus, your government can still claim you and have you extradited and it’s hard to get away.”

Alex Jones:  “Well, you know the U.S. is one of the hardest countries now, I was reading, to get out with your money and have’m leave you alone.”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:  “That’s right, all they have to do, the IRS can simply say that you left for tax reasons and therefore you’re still a citizen and you’re still subject to taxes and uh, they can make you pay it even if you have a different citizenship if they conclude that you left for tax reasons.  So, the American [people], you know that’s what the Romans did, the Romans, what the Roman government did to Roman citizens was they chained them up to their property and wouldn’t let them flee and they had to stay there to collect the taxes for the Roman State; so that, I think, is we already see that and I don’t know that being real rich [saves you],
I mean it can buy you protection elsewhere if you’re rich enough, or you can inter-marry into a powerful foreign family or something like that, but I think that’s what it takes to actually get away.”

Alex Jones:  “Yeah, very few can escape and plus they’re setting up this system worldwide.  Dr. Roberts, thank you for spending time with us today, I really appreciate it.  When’s your new book coming out, your new edition?”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:  “It’s coming out next month Alex, it’s ‘The Tyranny of Good Intentions’, it’s all updated, new material; it shows how the United States government has turned the law from a shield of the people into a weapon in its hands.”

Alex Jones:  “Well, it’s gone from Common Law to Roman Civil Law.”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:  “Yeah, into dictatorial law.”

Alex Jones Live Radio Show 02-19-08 with Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as the "Father of Reaganomics".
He is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and Scripps Howard News Service.
He is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia. He was a post-graduate at the University of California, Berkeley, and Oxford University where he was a member of Merton College.
In 1992 he received the Warren Brookes Award for Excellence in Journalism.
In 1993 the Forbes Media Guide ranked him as one of the top seven journalists in the United States.[1]
His writings frequently appear on Antiwar.com, VDARE.com. Lew Rockwell's web site, and CounterPunch.

Alex Jones: “Bill in Ohio thanks for holding you’re on the air.”

Bill:  “Alex, you rock, you are the beacon of light in a world of darkness”

Alex Jones:  “[laughing] Oh please folks…”

Bill:  “and controlled media and edited media and produced media and packaged media.”

Alex Jones:  “No, you guys, you guys are, I love hearing from you, no you are, go ahead.”

Bill:  “You rock my friend, I love ya.  I wanted to point out a couple things, just really two comments.  Had a friend travel to see family in the Middle East, went through Ben Gurion Airport, Israeli Airport, he was interrogated like most males, he’s an American born citizen just like you and I Alex, pays his taxes, the whole nine [yards], he’s a good guy.  Interrogated over four [4] hours, literally a full body cavity search; they printed up five [5] years worth of his phone records, they questioned him about said ‘phone calls’.
When he was not sure his phone calls were played back for him.  Not only are calls recorded..”

Alex Jones:  “Yeah, that’s the, well you know Israel, Israel actually owns, the government owns and controls the company that controls 99% [of the worlds communication/phone traffic], there’s a few smaller systems that don’t [fall under their control], for caller ID; the NSA’s global, everything’s recorded.
But see, they’re introducing it to us by going ’al-Qaeda, we only listen to al-Qaeda’ – no, it’s everything, go ahead.”

Bill:  “I wanted to mention that I believe it had something to do with AMDOCS although I’m not certain of that, there was something on YouTube, some of your listeners can go to it but I’m not sure if that’s what…”

Alex Jones:  “So tell me what else were they saying to him as they played back phone calls?”

Bill:  “Played back – so not only are they doing billing they are doing recording, they are archiving, the whole nine.  Umm, I, it’s, it’s, it’s scary.  I don’t know if you saw it, you know I read the Hareetz and the Jerusalem Post daily; it actually is amazing how much more information you can get out of their media, but this was on the ninth [9th] of January when Bush was over there visiting, he got a big thank you from the Chief Rabbi there Metzger who said ‘I want to thank you for your support of Israel and in particular for waging a war against Iraq.’  And Bush mentioned to him that those words quote, ‘Warmed his heart’.  So, I don’t know if you’ve ever touched on the oil pipeline to Haifa Israel, I’d like to hear your thoughts on it though.”

Alex Jones:  “Well, that’s what it is, the Israeli plan from ’83 brought in the U.S. policy, is to run genocide ops in Iraq, broke it in three [3] parts, endless war and death and destruction, that’s the policy, the policy is…”

Bill:  “You rock man, you rock, love ya.”

Alex Jones:  “Thank you, good to hear from ya.  No, I mean, just separately from what he said, because that’s anecdotal, we already know that; the NSA is the phone company, they just have to get ready to announce it to you, kind of like Austin’s put cameras up everywhere ten years ago, now they’re announcing they’re watching you, see, they have to get around to it, it’s all part of being slaves.”

Alex Jones Show Live January 24 2008 Caller
“God can whip the Devil any day of the week.  Any power that can put this universe together can do everything.”
General Patton

Coincidence Theorist

Hosts of both The Information Underground and The French Connection radio shows just uploaded a brand new interview they did today with Dr. Alan Sabrosky!!!

Here's a link to the mp3 download:

http://iamthewitness.com/audio/Dr.Alan.Sobrosky/TiU.TFC.SMITH.OGNIR.Dr.Alan.Sabrosky.29-03-2010.mp3

Offline rio

Hosts of both The Information Underground and The French Connection radio shows just uploaded a brand new interview they did today with Dr. Alan Sabrosky!!!

Here's a link to the mp3 download:

http://iamthewitness.com/audio/Dr.Alan.Sobrosky/TiU.TFC.SMITH.OGNIR.Dr.Alan.Sabrosky.29-03-2010.mp3

This was even better than the Ugly Truth interview!!! Huge huge huge...DBS and Ognir knocked it clear out the part.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2010, 06:15:10 PM »
this thing is getting to be an absolute joke. Rahm Emanuel is the second most powerful person in the country?

you mean more powerful than jay rockefeller?

please do not use this forum to propagate hate towards one race/religion/nationality.

rahm emanuel is a piece of f**king shit just like cheney and the rest of the nut cases. but the bilderberg banksters rule and they are from varying races/nationalities/religions (if you can even call it that).

We also know that "it was the joooos" is a Sunstein operation used to divide the non-violent truth movement. we also know from sibel edmonds that multiple operatives from multiple countries including turkey were treasonous. We also know from Hopsicker that there were Danish and German terrorists meeting with Atta regularly and that he seemed to work for "The Family". We also know that Ptech was founded by a Saudi terrorist and there are also israeli ties (in other words the elites work together against the people, they do not give a shit about nationality but they want us to).

anyway, if this continues to go into "it was the joooos" lala land then  most likely this is part of the same operation.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline rio

« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2010, 08:43:34 PM »

this thing is getting to be an absolute joke. Rahm Emanuel is the second most powerful person in the country?

you mean more powerful than jay rockefeller?

please do not use this forum to propagate hate towards one race/religion/nationality.

rahm emanuel is a piece of f**king shit just like cheney and the rest of the nut cases. but the bilderberg banksters rule and they are from varying races/nationalities/religions (if you can even call it that).

We also know that "it was the joooos" is a Sunstein operation used to divide the non-violent truth movement. we also know from sibel edmonds that multiple operatives from multiple countries including turkey were treasonous. We also know from Hopsicker that there were Danish and German terrorists meeting with Atta regularly and that he seemed to work for "The Family". We also know that Ptech was founded by a Saudi terrorist and there are also israeli ties (in other words the elites work together against the people, they do not give a shit about nationality but they want us to).

anyway, if this continues to go into "it was the joooos" lala land then  most likely this is part of the same operation.

How is calling Rahm Emanuel the second most powerful man in the US "propagating hate towards one race/religion/nationality."

Sane you of all people need to listen to this interview. Twice. No one is hating on Jews, in fact Ognir and DBS are calling on Jews to join us in the fight.

Ognir has interviewed Anna Baltzer recently, who was on the Daily Show and he is going to interview Jewish academic Norman Finkelstein in the next week.

The only nation that has benefitted from 9/11 was Israel. That you cannot deny.

Cass Sunstein, the ADL, the Simon Weisenthal Center and the SPLC and all the other Zionist front groups are all roadblocking 9/11. It's so obvious that they are and why they are doing it.

Offline Animadverto

« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2010, 09:16:30 PM »
Zionists are not necessarily Jews and Jews are not necessarily Zionists

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2010, 10:40:23 AM »
How is calling Rahm Emanuel the second most powerful man in the US "propagating hate towards one race/religion/nationality."

Sane you of all people need to listen to this interview. Twice. No one is hating on Jews, in fact Ognir and DBS are calling on Jews to join us in the fight.

Ognir has interviewed Anna Baltzer recently, who was on the Daily Show and he is going to interview Jewish academic Norman Finkelstein in the next week.

The only nation that has benefitted from 9/11 was Israel. That you cannot deny.

Cass Sunstein, the ADL, the Simon Weisenthal Center and the SPLC and all the other Zionist front groups are all roadblocking 9/11. It's so obvious that they are and why they are doing it.

The only nation that has benefited from 9/11?

WTF?

The entire purpose of 9/11 was to destroy the industrial world and to end all sovereign states.

Many neocon agendas were initially served by 9/11, but the main goal was to bankrupt the most powerful industrial countries. Israeli neocons got much initial benefits, but Saudi Arabia has benefited at least as much if not more. Russia has benefited supposedly by denying the US of being the only superpower which brings us to the real benefactor...China. But since the banksters own their asses too, looks like no country is benefiting however a global elite is (as they wrote about for at least 100 years).

The reason I brought up Rahm Emanuel is because it is a bullshit statement. It is along the lines of suspected disinfo artists at Hawk's cafe who say that Michelle Obama is more powerful than Queen Beatrix.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately