PrisonPlanet Forum
April 18, 2014, 02:03:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why did Bruce Lee die?  (Read 4497 times)
capstonecrusher728

« on: March 17, 2010, 12:25:01 PM »

Bruce Lee died in 1973 right after the release of his movie Enter The Dragon, aparently he died from a headache pill.  If someone purposely posioned him then why did they want to kill him?

Molon Labe (Meaning come and take them in Greek)  "King Leonidas and the brave 300 said this to Xerxes and the Persian army at the Battle of Thermopalyae in 480 BC when asked to lay down their weapons, it is still used today and is a testimony to the human spirit and the rebellion against tyranny".
ImJustAPatsy

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 03:44:38 PM »

He died from swelling on his brain, caused by an allergic reaction to hashish he was smoking. That or it was that damn Glenn Beck.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? ... Who watches the Watchmen?
grapecrusher1

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 06:47:01 PM »

He died from swelling on his brain, caused by an allergic reaction to hashish he was smoking. That or it was that damn Glenn Beck.
I believe the story was he was eating hash.  No one has died from cannabis.

"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa
citizenx

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 06:49:12 PM »

Headache pill -- hashish.  Yeah, I could see that.
I've never heard that before.
phosphene

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 07:05:38 PM »

I believe the story was he was eating hash.  No one has died from cannabis.

hash is concentrated cannabis. and yes, nobody has EVER died from cannabis, in the entire history of humankind.....not by smoking the bud, not by using concentrates, not by eating it. it has never ever happened. not 1 single death from cannabis use, ever.

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua
citizenx

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 07:06:51 PM »

Who knows?  Everyone is different.  People can be allergic to all sorts of strange things.
ImJustAPatsy

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 07:10:04 PM »

Bruce Lee died in Hong Kong on 20 July 1973. His death was officially listed as a brain edema caused by a reaction to prescription pain killers. Supposedly he was also smoking hashish, other reports say he was eating hashish. And hashish is not marijuana, hashish is a byproduct of marijuna that you can make by putting the keefe (which is basically the tricomes that fall off the buds) in a baggy, twisting it very tight, and dipping it in hot water followed by repeatedly compressing it, best done with a phonebook or encyclopedia. That is one way of making hash. There are others.

phosphene

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 07:18:04 PM »

Who knows?

Everybody knows.... that cannabis has never killed even 1 person. This thread is about how Bruce Lee died. I dunno the details surrounding his death. It's an interesting question. But I'm lettin ya know now, it was not from cannabis. Unless you are asserting that Bruce Lee was the first being in the history of the universe to die from cannabis, move on.

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua
ImJustAPatsy

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 07:19:20 PM »

I know that nobody has died from marijuana. Believe me, if marijuana could kill you, I'd be dead by now.

citizenx

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 07:22:26 PM »

Of course.  It is perfectly harmless;)

It doesn't cause you to pee away your life.

Smoke one for me, guys.

What was it the original "assassins" ate?

Plenty of people have died FOR hashish, if not BY it.
ImJustAPatsy

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 07:27:45 PM »

Supposedly the edema was caused by an allergic reaction between the hashish and the meds that he was on. Also, supposedly, the hashish was poisned. There are also stories that there was a curse on his family, or that the people who posioned his hashish did it 'cuz he shared secrets of martial arts with non-Chinese.

So, we've learned MARIJUANA = GOOD. DEATH = BAD.

capstonecrusher728

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 10:36:03 AM »

I did a bit more research on the subject and I think it was either because some of the chinese disliked Lee teaching white men the asian martial arts, or Lee could have been in some way associated with the chinese bloodline of the Illuminati the Li family, in which he could have been related to them and he was the result of "outbreeding" and these imbred bastards killed Li and even his son Brandon Lee in the movie the crow.  Its too coincidently that his son also became a movie star and was "acidently" killed in his prime.  There is also a ton of Illuminati symbolism in the movie the crow, (the chrysler bird which looks like a disguised phoenix from the great seal, as well as a pyramid with the all-seeing eye in one scene).  So no matter how exactly Bruce or Brandon were killed, there was definitly a reason behind it.  I think it was his martial arts style and his philosophy which promoted non conformity which is exactly what the Illuminati are afraid of. 
True observation begins when one is devoid of set patterns; freedom of expression occurs when one is beyond systems.  A style is a classified response to one's chosen inclination.  The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.

Molon Labe (Meaning come and take them in Greek)  "King Leonidas and the brave 300 said this to Xerxes and the Persian army at the Battle of Thermopalyae in 480 BC when asked to lay down their weapons, it is still used today and is a testimony to the human spirit and the rebellion against tyranny".
ImJustAPatsy

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 02:28:41 PM »

Fire it up, fire it up!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: