* Army Field Manual FM 31-20-3 Teaches Military how to stage TERROR ATTACKS

Author Topic: * Army Field Manual FM 31-20-3 Teaches Military how to stage TERROR ATTACKS  (Read 19750 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Fm 31-20-3 - Army Field Manual:
http://www.bidstrup.com/Army-Terrorism-Manual.pdf

The elite believe "the ends justify the means" so when they stage terror attacks they somehow justify the collateral damage as acceptable if their other goals are met. THAT IS VERY SICK THINKING, IMO!

How dare they demonize PEACEFUL 911 TRUTHERS, when their own do this crap!  >:(  

Now compare this info to the Underwear Bomber and all the other suspicious incidents happening right on cue, and you tell me what's going on! These people (Elite and their MSM goons) need to get their own house in order before accusing anyone else of anything, IMO!      ::)

(AJ mentioned this again on his Sunday show March 7, 2010)
http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=34316
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Great find, Jo!

Now we need to send this to the disinfo-Bimbo who needed evidence of government staged and false flag attacks that was on Geraldo's show.  ::)
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Great find, Jo!

Now we need to send this to the disinfo-Bimbo who needed evidence of government staged and false flag attacks that was on Geraldo's show.  ::)

I had to laugh at her comment. It was totally stupid!

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXUgq9Fgk8w

Offline citizenx

Wow, they've definitely upgraded the Manual from back in the day.  Now they teach you how to be a terrorist (or how to pretend to be one if you are ever called upon to participate in a false flag attack.)

Gotta get me a copy.

Come to think of it, it was pretty much fit to wipe your butt with twenty years ago.

Good going Federal Government.  Why don't you save some trees.  Just because they're high school graduates doesn't mean they can read nowadays anyway.

BTW, if you took the new oath, you are already a traitor.

Sorry, Timmy you were too ignorant to know that.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
WikiLeaks: How to train death squads and quash revolutions from San Salvador to Iraq
http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-how-to-train-death-squads-and-quash-revolutions-from-san-salvador-to-iraq/

Flashback: U.S. Counterinsurgency Manual Leaked, Calls for False Flag Operations, Suspension of Human Rights
http://www.infowars.com/flashback-us-counterinsurgency-manual-leaked-calls-for-false-flag-operations-suspension-of-human-rights/

For BM and TA!

Offline citizenx

In fairness, I have skimmed it now.  Those special forces guys must be gung-ho, if they're willing to read all this crap.  There is nothing which on the surface deos seem to pertain to false-flag terror operations.

I suppose, if you turn it around and consider the "HN" host nation to be, perhaps, the good old USA and you liberally interpreted some of the stuff about PSYOPS and turning the civilian populace toward the government, you might see the outlines of false-flag terror.  If it's there, it's definitely between the lines.

For the most part, this is a typical Military field manual, and only reminds one how different things can be in the real world, where things don't always go by the book.

Our military is being turned against us, but this is not a great, or blatant, example of that necessarily.

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

This is a great find. This is basically like it is coming from the "horse's mouth".

But, as somebody on here mentioned in a thread. I still think 9/11 itself should be kept on the back burner for now. It is too big for some people to wrap their mind around.

But, if you showed them the actual army training manual, and then talk about things that can be proven like the Underwear Bomber being let on the airplane so they can "track Al-Qaeda better", and the Double-Agent Al-Qaeda CIA Agent killing 8 CIA Agents in Afghanistan, then maybe you can incorporate some of what you feel happened on 9/11 without looking like a "conspiracy theory nut job".

"The Bigger the Lie, the More the People will Believe it" - Joseph Goebbels.

People saw 9/11 on TV.

A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Offline citizenx

Back burner.  Ummm...no.

Have you ever been to ground zero?

Online chris jones

This is a great find. This is basically like it is coming from the "horse's mouth".

But, as somebody on here mentioned in a thread. I still think 9/11 itself should be kept on the back burner for now. It is too big for some people to wrap their mind around.
But, if you showed them the actual army training manual, and then talk about things that can be proven like the Underwear Bomber being let on the airplane so they can "track Al-Qaeda better", and the Double-Agent Al-Qaeda CIA Agent killing 8 CIA Agents in Afghanistan, then maybe you can incorporate some of what you feel happened on 9/11 without looking like a "conspiracy theory nut job".

People saw 9/11 on TV.

Good take on that, thanks.
I harrang this site about WMD's in Iraq. One inescapeable truth.0 WMD's.

Joe did a great job on this, Smedly Butlers history can confirm this.
Between the lines, someone said, BS.
When men are mindbent for a year, stressed, intimidated, then nurtured, mentored, and well trained in the arts of war, tell me would they refuse a direct order on the field of battle.( We can not ask Mr. Tillman can we)
My brother was a Green Beret, we had both served in Nam. He told me one Sunday while having dinner with our families, he was a proffesional soldier, he would kill anyone anywhere be it man, woman or child if so ordered. He was well aware of my feelings, and his remark caused me to loose my controll and go after him, the table was knocked over, the food splashed on the walls, and each child crying, to include his wife but had a heart attack. I have no spoke to him in 22 years.
I do regret my loss of control, I should have called him outside.
Pray tell, there are plenty of pyscos in civilan life, there are also quite enough in uniform. I am not asying all by any means whatsoever, but there are segments who would do whatever ordered to do, gleefully. Please don't leave out mercenarys, nor CIA contractors in this realm of insanity.

Online chris jones

People saw 9/11 on TV.

Offline rawiron1

Jason the Fed

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Find info on some of the recent incidents like Underwear bomber, etc here: (Look in the pinned section)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?s=920a306fb39b69aa2828a030bea0f287&showforum=71

Some of these, if not all, look clearly staged or at least very suspicious. Look at the way they spin them in the MSM within hours of the incidents and then look at who they are demonizing! AHA!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
For those looking for one source to explain everything happening, it's not going to happen. You have to look at many docs, articles, books, etc and piece them together to see the whole picture.

That is what AJ and many researchers do and it's the only way you will see the FULL PICTURE!

So, naysayers, get to work and start reading!

Offline rawiron1

Manual calls for spec ops to run around dressed in civies.  Now last time I checked Geneva requires you to wear a uniform.  US says if you do not wear a uniform then you are an "insurgent" or "terrorist" and not covered by Geneva.

Now how is that for starters?

Jason
Jason the Fed

Offline LivingintheMatrix

• Facebook Account
Re: * Army Field Manual FM 31-20-3 Teaches Military how to stage TERROR ATTACKS
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 04:49:14 AM »
Thaqnks i've been looking for this everywhere.
A government which does not act in accordance with the law forfeits the right to be called a government and cannot expect its people to obey the law.-Sir Robert Ker Thompson, Defeating Communist Insurgency: Experiences from Malaya and Vietnam(1966)

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 06:54:51 AM »
Bump

Offline feeditup

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 07:17:39 AM »
Subversive Activity, thats all you have to see to know whats up
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up