Rumsfeld On 9/11 - Timeline

Author Topic: Rumsfeld On 9/11 - Timeline  (Read 1984 times)

Offline 911harleyguy

• We can't all be Bush's, but we can all be Patriots
Rumsfeld On 9/11 - Timeline
« on: March 08, 2010, 10:04:45 AM »
2nd. Plane Hits at 9:03 A.M. ? correct according to CNN and then Pentagon hit at 9:43 A.M. Donald Rumsfeld is on tape stating he heard a loud boom and went outside to see what happened. OK.

So, by saying this, Donald Rumsfeld, the Secretary of Defense is admitting he had no idea what had just happened. It is also documented Cheney was watching the plane fly into the Pentagon and most likely gave a standdown order. see Mineta testimony.

Cheney's arrival time is questionable. But given the parameters here with this scenario, Cheney knew the plane was coming in and Rumsfeld did not? Help me understand.

Did they not know we were under attack at 9:03 at the utmost latest, President in Florida, and they were not all communicating during these critical moments? Seriously, what was Rumsfeld doing / working on from 9:03 to 9:45?

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Re: Rumsfeld On 9/11 - Timeline
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 10:17:41 AM »
Easy punchline; his secretary! <rimshot>
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline BoxcarJack

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 11:02:15 AM »
Easy punchline; his secretary! <rimshot>

More likely a male intern.

OP, people have been speculating about that for almost a decade.
I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of society, but the people themselves, and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. - Thomas Jefferson.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 07:27:55 PM »
Seriously, what was Rumsfeld doing / working on from 9:03 to 9:45?

Yup, that's a good question. Supposedly he was in his office getting a briefing from a CIA official. He was apparently the only person on the planet who couldn't figure out that we were under attack.

But Rumsfelds' story is....he didn't know anything about any terrorist attacks until after the pentagon was hit.
From the 9/11 commission itself....
8:19 Flight attendant notifies AA of hijacking
8:25 Boston Center aware of hijacking
8:38 Boston Center notifies NEADS of hijacking
8:46 NEADS scrambles Otis fighter jets in search of AA 11
8:46:40 AA 11 crashes into 1 WTC (North Tower)

On the morning of September 11, Secretary Rumsfeld was having breakfast at the Pentagon with a group of members of Congress. He then returned to his office for his daily intelligence briefing. The Secretary was informed of the second strike in New York during the briefing; he resumed the briefing while awaiting more information. After the Pentagon was struck, Secretary Rumsfeld went to the parking lot to assist with rescue efforts.

So an hour and 20 minutes after the flight attendants notify AA Rumsfeld still has no idea of the terrorist attacks taking place. He just thinks these are weird accidents? This is hard to believe.

No order to shoot down aircraft was authorized until 9/11 was over according to Rumsfelds' own testimony....questioned about shoot down orders on 9/11.....

Sawyer:"This is the question: Was that authorization given before Flight 77 hit the Pentagon? Was it an authorization for that plane specifically? And also, would it have been in effect for Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania?
Rumsfeld: I should add that in no instance was -- I guess the correct answer to your question is no."

Remember Cheney and the question the orders still stand?

He thinks he spoke to the president but gosh he just can't recall for sure, and certainly doesn't remember anything they talked about if they did talk, and he's not denying or confirming it, he just doesn't know.

"Upon my return from the crash site and before going to the Executive Support Center (ESC), I had one or more calls in my office, one of which I believe was with the President."

No one was shooting down any planes on 9/11, unless it was done without authorization. I'm not sure what to think of flight 93 shot down or not but.......

The 9/11 Commission states: "Prior to 9/11, it was understood that an order to shoot down a commercial aircraft would have to be issued by the National Command Authority (a phrase used to describe the president and secretary of defense)." From The 9/11 Commission Report, p. 17.

And even though the FAA and NORAD were already aware of hijackings according to Rumsfeld he was still in the dark even when the pentagon was hit.....

When Flight 77 hit, the defense secretary thought it was a bomb.
"I had no idea," Rumsfeld said on ABC's This Week.

King: It was a jarring thing. And you ran toward the smoke?
Rumsfeld: Uh huh.
King: Because?
Rumsfeld: Goodness. Who knows? I wanted to see what had happened.

So when the pentagon is hit Rumsfeld stumbles out of his office asking "what the heck is all that racket?" Yea....this is real believable   ::)

And the President was busy listening to a story of a pet goat.

Both Towers and pentagon hit- Mission accomplished 3 out of 4 aint bad
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline 911harleyguy

• We can't all be Bush's, but we can all be Patriots
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 09:10:11 PM »

Bush is far away in Florida on a photo op. Too far away to act decisively...
Rumsfeld no where to be found. Loud bang on the lawn, what was that, Jethro?
Cheney not picking up the batphone so fighters can protect us. Watching Flight 77 on the Pentagon Big Screen... 50 miles out... 20 miles out...
Rules of engagement changed months before...
Fighter Jets on so many different exercises that it is impossible to decipher real world from training?
No one bothered to inform the secretary of defense about WTC 1&2?

It happened... How f**kING Convenient! No blame to go around. Nothing to see here... just move along... honest mistakes... don't say anything under oath that can get you caught up later on... don't order an investigation until the ultimate last possible minute...

Don't you wish you could do this shit in your regular life? Not my fault, I was not around, didn't know... not gonna answer tough questions... just doin' my job... tryin as hard as I can... just coz I had breakfast with my mistress doesn't mean I'm f**king her...