Gordon Brown: Iraq was for the New World Order

Author Topic: Gordon Brown: Iraq was for the New World Order  (Read 6088 times)

Offline endof

Gordon Brown: Iraq was for the New World Order
« on: March 07, 2010, 04:12:27 PM »
British prime minister, Gordon Brown appeared before that nation's Chilcot Inquiry yesterday, ostensibly to answer to Britain's entry into the invasion and overthrow of Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq scheme.

In a lengthy examination, Mr. Brown was unapologetic of his country's part in the destruction of Iraq, insisting on several occasions the necessity for the war to oust Hussein depended on the dictator's threat to international stability in the post-Cold War world.

The "post-Cold War world" term came up several times, appearing with more than a dozen mentions of an "international community" that could not brook Saddam Hussein's defiance; that defiance, more than weapons of mass destruction, or the possibility of mushroom clouds blooming over London or New York City, according to Brown, justified the war.

Though expressing some regret regarding the failure of his international community to work with Iraqis in the rebuilding of the country after the fact,
Brown insisted Iraq's many dead and displaced was a necessary sacrifice, made to ensure the survival of a new world order the international community was attempting to construct, saying;

"Our position was to support action so that the will of the international community, that Saddam Hussein disclose and dispose of weapons, be reinforced, and at the back of my mind was this sense that, if the international community did not act here, then the international community would find it difficult to gain credibility for acting in other areas, and this new world order that we were trying to create was being put at risk. So I go back to what I say is the wider argument about defying the will of the international community."

http://pacificfreepress.com/news/1/5766-iraq-and-gordon-browns-new-world-order.html

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDdlKmHBrOg

Offline endof

Re: Gordon Brown: Iraq was for the New World Order
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 04:31:59 PM »
By the way, notice how he says

"this new world order that we were trying to create was being put at risk"

I take he believes they have been succesful.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 04:33:01 PM »
It is now absolutely clear what Brown's main concern was, though I really doubt if he put up much resistance.

He didn't give a damn about British soldier's or Iraqi's lives, that is for sure.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 04:34:09 PM »
that one has to go viral.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 04:35:51 PM »

Gordon Brown is 100% NWO Scum piece of trash.  Iraq didn't even know what the NWO was.  Millions of Iraqis killed for nothing but oil.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 04:39:56 PM »
Now, since we know Brown IS a puppet, consider this:  maybe, he was set up to fall.  Maybe, the die has already been cast, in terms of Cameron waiting in the wings.  Out of the frying pan...

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »
Now, since we know Brown IS a puppet, consider this:  maybe, he was set up to fall.  Maybe, the die has already been cast, in terms of Cameron waiting in the wings.  Out of the frying pan...

david icke said cameron would be a replacement a while ago before brown tho. I agree brown was set up to fail as well but i'm not as informed about british stuff as i would like to be.

Offline endof

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 06:00:39 PM »
Alot of people have gone from

"the new world order dosent exist"

too

"its a really good thing"

i got accused of 'talking like a patriot' on another forum today, like he thought that was a terrible thing..

Offline trailhound

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 06:24:50 PM »
And people giggle when you try to tell them about this shit ::)

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline endof

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 06:40:01 PM »
And people giggle when you try to tell them about this shit ::)

"haw haw, hes a conspiracy theorist!"

- "dude...just look at what these guys like Gordon Brown and Van Rompuy are saying and doing!"

"Haw Haw yeah whatever"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlIm96BqLR4

Offline citizenx

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 06:51:01 PM »
Last year, I was at a dinner, and someone asked me if I really believed in the "New World Order".  I simply told them how many times that exact phrase had been used at the last G-20 meeting (over 200 times).  Nobody mad fun of me after that, in fact some people jumped in to say how they believed in it, too.  It was not a meeting of political people per se, or (necessarily) of very like minds.

Look to to see how many public figures use this phrase openly at the next big meeting of world leaders.

Offline localize

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 06:54:53 PM »
Gordon Brown was on C-SPAN yesterday or the day before Praising the need for globalization, a new world currency, and socialized "health care". Why are EU Parliament matters being broadcast on America basic television?

I'm pretty sure he injected the NWO term into his presentation at some point, don't quote me though I was trying not to pay to much attention to what he had to say.

It appears this NWO scheme is not being pushed to the back burner, regardless of how awake people have become to it, it remains full steam ahead.

Is there any American, Canadian, or European citizen that would actually vote for this New World Order? Is this all citizens, of all nations against government establishments in general on this subject?

How can they be so confident/arrogant about this whole globalization thing taking into consideration no average citizen wants any part of it?

The only logical answer to me, is that they intend to use any brute force necessary to carry out this atrocity, public opinion be damned.

While we are busy trying to awaken the masses, they are several steps ahead of us censoring free speech, trumping up "Grass-root movements", signing agreements that would allow foreign troops to be deployed on U.S. soil, and...to be frank... Implementing a new world order rite in front of our very eyes.

Sometimes you just got to ask yourself...."What can you do?". With America having the highest incarceration percentage on earth we know damn well they would have no qualms locking any number of people up for any reason whatsoever...even peaceful protesting. Coincidentally their own private federal reserve can and will print out any number of dollars bills required to house inmates, as they have been...for many years.

Offline endof

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 07:02:01 PM »
Last year, I was at a dinner, and someone asked me if I really believed in the "New World Order".  I simply told them how many times that exact phrase had been used at the last G-20 meeting (over 200 times).  Nobody mad fun of me after that, in fact some people jumped in to say how they believed in it, too.  It was not a meeting of political people per se, or (necessarily) of very like minds.

Look to to see how many public figures use this phrase openly at the next big meeting of world leaders.

It was plastered over just about every newspaper "NEW WORLD ORDER".

I would have expected the herd to have got it by then, but still no, many that did thought "it was a good idea" while others still said it didnt exist.

For some reason i cant find any pictures on google of newspaper headlines then.
so i just dug this out.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 07:11:28 PM »
jason should get this clip pon the show to plug his movie.

Offline endof

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 09:36:39 PM »
Bah, i dont know why we bother.

They are throwing it everyones face, if people dont want to care leave them to it.

We have to accept the vast majority will be lost causes.

Offline endof

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 11:11:16 AM »
heres some old headlines

Brown wants a 'new world order'

Chancellor Gordon Brown has spoken of the need for a "new world order" to deal with future security and environmental challenges.

He called for a "new diplomacy" to go alongside military power to defeat terrorism, share prosperity and "win the battle of hearts and minds".

That meant strengthening Britain's global alliances but also reforming institutions such as the EU and UN.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6277747.stm

Gordon Brown announces 'new world order'

Gordon Brown announced the creation of a "new world order" after the conclusion of the G20 summit of world leaders in London.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/g20-summit/5097195/G20-summit-Gordon-Brown-announces-new-world-order.html

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 01:37:51 PM »
has this been mentioned on show yet?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 01:45:39 PM »
bump

This needs to be posted on Propaganda Matrix

Offline uwaf

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 01:55:05 PM »
This article is just people "saying" he said that!!! That's what I've been told. Nothing to see here. Hey TJ, are you here yet!!

Offline endof

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 02:11:42 PM »
This article is just people "saying" he said that!!! That's what I've been told. Nothing to see here.

theres a video link with audio of him saying it.

so no, it isnt 'just people saying he said that11111!'

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »
theres a video link with audio of him saying it.

not to mention the interviewer of brown also...chuckles just after he says new world order.

Offline DaInfoMan

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 11:53:35 PM »
Here's a headline from a ESPN article in August  "Get ready for a new world order"

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=4369091&sportCat=ncf

Predictive Programing 101 :)