Bill Gates said "We can lower the Population With Vaccines and Health Care"

Author Topic: Bill Gates said "We can lower the Population With Vaccines and Health Care"  (Read 67556 times)

Offline bmanmcfly

Allright, now he said that... can't deny that... but is it possible that he wasn't talking about 'killing' anyone?

Could it be that he meant that by raising the world to a better status through the nuclear techs that he discusses for the remaining 25 min of his speech, as well as better health care, etc?  I mean lower birth rates because more of the babies are surviving into adulthood?

Offline TheQ

Here's my take on what Gates MAY have meant by that statement...
By improving vaccines and healthcare you make people healthier (if you believe vaccines actually work). If you make people healthier then that increases the standard of living. Increasing the standard of living will reduce poverty and by reducing poverty you reduce unwanted pregnancy...
Now don't get me wrong. I don't trust Bill Gates' intentions for a second, but I don't think this particular statement is some double speak admission to mass genocide.

LOLLLLL  Living longer doesn't reduce poverty...  but nice try

Offline TheQ

I think the guy Chris Anderson's comment on that page explains it. Certainly pours cold water on it.

He meant that good health drops birth rates in third world countries. That's a fact btw. He's not talking about killing people. He's talking about lessening the increase in new births.

Sorry guys, but you have all gone gaga with Alex Jones Rage Syndrome.

Early deaths increase population, living long decreases it!!!  haha

A poor person living long will have more kids then a poor person dying at 20... 

Offline TheQ

And one would think that if you are healthy enough to shag or give birth, you are healthy enough to work...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Here's my take on what Gates MAY have meant by that statement...
By improving vaccines and healthcare you make people healthier (if you believe vaccines actually work). If you make people healthier then that increases the standard of living. Increasing the standard of living will reduce poverty and by reducing poverty you reduce unwanted pregnancy...
Now don't get me wrong. I don't trust Bill Gates' intentions for a second, but I don't think this particular statement is some double speak admission to mass genocide.

His father was the head of planned parenthood...he knows exactly what genocide is and has been dedicating his entire life to it.

What exactly is the purpose of his seed bank?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline flaming_red_pill

• it's my *
His father was the head of planned parenthood...he knows exactly what genocide is and has been dedicating his entire life to it.

What exactly is the purpose of his seed bank?
The Crop Genome Project

Exposing illegal distributors of dangerous uncontrolled natural seeds!!!

;D :o

THE TERRORISTS OF TOMORROW

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

-President John F. Kennedy on the Global Conspiracy

Offline DoNotObey

• facebook
People talk about population control. How come the public does not get outraged.
Who's more foolish the fool, or the fool who follows him - Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline g1rlg0ne

• Charly
Because many people agree and some even volunteer openly to not reproduce in order to depopulate. It's sick.

Offline Freeski

Because many people agree and some even volunteer openly to not reproduce in order to depopulate. It's sick.

I see that myself: many agree with the propaganda that there are too many people on Earth so you can give them all the evidence about eugenics and they simply shrug it off. The conditioning is very deep!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline crippledeath

• hello forum
    • My Facebook profile
Re: Bill Gates said "We can lower the Population With Vaccines and Health Care"
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »
i passed this one around the web he is sick in the head i saw the video with him saying that

Offline DaInfoMan

I bet Bill Gates would love this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FCr-HEmd44

Offline Rafedial

• Link Belt
hey Bill!

we all know that when a "cowboy" catches a "pig", they begin to squeal. In this case, squeeling=truth of eugenics. We here you squealing Bill Gates, Al Gore.

Now, get ready for the hog tie boys!!!
This youtube video depicts what will happen to those pigs once we unlease the power of truth IN MASSES!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ-QtFLP96A
muahahaahahaha. This forums empowers me, gives me meaning to my ways of truth. Enjoy Infowarriors.
"The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim."  Gustave Le Bon

Offline Plautus

• The doctor is: IN
They don't even try to hide it anymore! Bastards!
Listen to this talk at around the 4:30 mark.
 http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates.html

It's interesting but of course he could simply claim he meant to say lower mortality in the population and get away with it. I do think it's funny he admitted what he knows, but good luck trying to convince somebody who's not already convinced, there's no way to "prove" it.
"You have to be lucky all the time, we only have to get lucky once." - Anonymous

Offline jofortruth

They don't even try to hide it anymore! Bastards!
Listen to this talk at around the 4:30 mark.
 http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates.html

Have you seen the Judge Ginsberg outrageous statement? These people are nuts!
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=2446&st=0

::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Plautus

• The doctor is: IN
Have you seen the Judge Ginsberg outrageous statement? These people are nuts!
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=2446&st=0

::)

Yeah and they don't mind using us all as walking petri dishes, a concept I explore in my thread about vaccines.
"You have to be lucky all the time, we only have to get lucky once." - Anonymous

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »
The GAVI Alliance, a name relatively unknown to many, is a Geneva-based public-private partnership set up in the year 2000 with financial backing from organizations such as the World Bank, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the vaccine industry, UNICEF, and many other unidentified philanthropists.

It is important to note that a public-private partnership is a government and private industry merger or partnership, meaning that these corporate interests can intertwine with big government.

Now known as the GAVI Alliance, the public-private partnership was previously known as the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation. Thanks to a $750 million dollar commitment from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, GAVI launched its initiative to vaccinate millions of individuals worldwide. Of course the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation also currently holds 500,000 shares of Monsanto, the bloated biotech company responsible for genetically modifying the food supply and creating mutated insect populations through the use of heavily altered biopesticides.

It was also the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation that funded the release of genetically modified mosquitoes, which were actually released into the environment back in 2010 for testing purposes.
Bill Gates has personally given an extremely controversial TED talk, in which he states:

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=30073
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »
When you watch the video, he makes this statement in front of the audience and then releases the mosquitoes into the room... and the mesmerized hero worshiping crowd laugh and clap when he says, "...after all why should the poor people have all the fun...

sad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppDWD3VwxVg&feature=player_embedded

JTCoyoté

"As much as I converse with sages and
heroes, they have very little of my love and
admiration. I long for rural and domestic
scene, for the warbling of birds and the
prattling of my children."
~John Adams

Offline Freeski

« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2011, 10:59:50 PM »
When you watch the video, he makes this statement in front of the audience and then releases the mosquitoes into the room... and the mesmerized hero worshiping crowd laugh and clap when he says, "...after all why should the poor people have all the fun...

sad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppDWD3VwxVg&feature=player_embedded

JTCoyoté

"As much as I converse with sages and
heroes, they have very little of my love and
admiration. I long for rural and domestic
scene, for the warbling of birds and the
prattling of my children."
~John Adams

Creepy creepy. Imagine what else they've got. :o
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline thunkerdrone

vaccine documentary with Chinese subtitles
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2011, 12:21:32 PM »
Hi,

please watch and send to your Chinese contacts this video
on vaccine poisoning with Chinese subtitles. It is amazing
how thoroughly shut out of the info war the Chinese are:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0BOGosrBZo

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ZeI1o1s6I&feature=related

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFYxuTHRHjI&feature=related

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2011, 07:44:42 PM »
These corporatists like Gates "believe" in Malthus because "if there are too many people" then logic dictates that "it doesn't matter how you treat them" and "the strong will survive".

If they want to return to the caveman days, they are doing a great job.

By the way "Dragon" magazine (AD&D) from the '80s had a brief blurb about "lawful evil" alignment and people who "amass wealth" simply to collect and protect it like a dragon. These individuals protect their wealth any way they can including garnering public sympathy and protection (tax shelters, planned parenthood, etc.).

It is no surprise that the Gates family spearheads both eugenics and "rule of law" on the global scale. They are "lawful evil" antiheroes and want the public to protect their evil ways. LOL

Stupid is as Stupid Does
Evil is as Evil Does

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »
here is a little something:

translation: f**king with the immune system signaling can make worms live in your body easier.
This could be behind Morgellons disease as well as African Nodding sickness.
Another poster shared yesterday or today a thread about Morgellons and how to contact congress about research.

THe vaccines are making the worms live inside people easier and make the immune system attack surrounding tissue when the worm dies instead of attacking the worm.
meaning if you have worms in your white matter in your brain when the worm dies, then the immune system will kill some white cells instead of having killed the worm.

o m g

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2011, 07:24:52 PM »
For the war on vaccines, we use and deliver facts.  Bill Gates uses money. One evil man for sure.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2011, 07:31:47 PM »
For the war on vaccines, we use and deliver facts.  Bill Gates uses money. One evil man for sure.

Gates and Steve Jobs are certainly a study in contrasts, that's for sure. The latter invented and refined things to better human life, while Gates has pitched his tent towards helping to eliminate human life.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline Freeski

« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2011, 08:19:25 PM »
unsettling

Offline liberty4life

« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2012, 05:27:16 PM »
couldn't believe my ears... I wonder how many people will make excuses and try to rationalize or justify why he said this? I need to get off the grid! :'(

Offline bad-van-smack

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2013, 05:03:01 PM »
California has made it a law for children to get a cocktail of vaccines if they are born in the state.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2013, 05:21:39 PM »
Gates - Holdren - Vaccines - Sterilization - Depopulation are the topics! (Listen at Time 2:06)
http://youtu.be/fS9QRBPWgUA

BILL GATES IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING. NOBODY THAT CARES ABOUT KIDS WOULD EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS. JUST LIKE HIS FATHER, HE IS A EUGENICISTS! HOW DISGUSTING!

I'M POSTING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT BILL GATES AND HIS ILK OF EUGENICISTS. THEY ARE DANGEROUS TO HUMANITY, AND USE SOFT KILL WHILE THEY SMILE. MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP!

THE POLIO VACCINE CAMPAIGN IS EUGENICS. IT'S NOT ABOUT HELPING KIDS, IT'S ABOUT DEPOPULATION BECAUSE THESE INSANE PEOPLE THINK THERE ARE TOO MANY ON THE EARTH. YET ROTARY INTERNATIONAL GAVE BILLIONS TO FUND THEIR CAMPAIGN THINKING THEY WERE SAVING CHILDREN. I WONDER IF THE ROTARY CLUBS WILL EVER WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH OF HOW THEY CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEATH OF MANY KIDS?

>:(

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!