** 14th Amendment and General Welfare Clause have been twisted to serve elite

Author Topic: ** 14th Amendment and General Welfare Clause have been twisted to serve elite  (Read 1634 times)

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7027&st=0

Eustace Mullins made this comment in his book "The Great Betrayal The General Welfare Clause of the Constitution":

"pg 2 - "The bankers realized their Babylonian Monetary system could not go undetected forever, so they prudently devised a second Hamiltonian Strategy, one covered in the Preamble and Article 1, Section 8, this promised even greater power and profits than the Federal Reserve System "General Welfare Clause".

Hoyer believes this (see his statement at link above). Has anyone ever heard this before? What is your take on it?

Also note that some of the 2nd Amendment cases are talking about the 14th Amendment and being incorporated. This appears to be connected, and something is up! The history has said the court takes these case by case and incorporates them.

I find this very interesting, but not a legal scholar. I just know that this is happening again for some reason. Not so sure this is good. Need some lawyers to interpret this!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

Hi Joe.

What may have been in part an oligation to assist the disabled and needy, was turned into a freak show.
The masters knew this, they have stripped the welly gang of their pride, honour, and created generations of those dependent upon the system.

Some need assistance, OK, no problem, many have been into the welly game for generations. It is a lost segment of society dependent on the Gov, the big Titty, and it can be gamed, , the powers knew this and let it happen.

Again, those who are in need, true need, shoud be assisted, it doesn't have to be big gov shoveling out the dough, there are alternatives.
Joe, this subject gets deep.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Hi Joe.

What may have been in part an oligation to assist the disabled and needy, was turned into a freak show.
The masters knew this, they have stripped the welly gang of their pride, honour, and created generations of those dependent upon the system.

Some need assistance, OK, no problem, many have been into the welly game for generations. It is a lost segment of society dependent on the Gov, the big Titty, and it can be gamed, , the powers knew this and let it happen.

Again, those who are in need, true need, shoud be assisted, it doesn't have to be big gov shoveling out the dough, there are alternatives.
Joe, this subject gets deep.

Thx for the info, Chris!

Yes, this is a very deep subject, and represents a very long fight between Federalists and Anti-Federalists (Thomas Jefferson (Pro the People) and Alexander Hamilton (pro bankers and oligarchs).

Steny Hoyer and others are using this to claim they have the right to impose Universal Healthcare and all manner of things on the people. If we are to believe Eustace Mullins, this is nothing but another scheme to be used by the elite to control us after their Federal Reserve scam is revealed (which is happening now).

Since this is now coming up in many court cases, especially with reference to the 2nd Amendment, we need an understanding of this. This is what I seek with bringing this up.

I hope we have some Constitutional Lawyers who can explain this. Maybe Alex could have Judge Napolitano on to explain this to us?

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Federalist Papers #30, #34 & #41 Discuss the meaning of "General Welfare" in the Constitution (Madison and Hamilton had differing views on):
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/22788/22788-index.html

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!