Ron Paul speaks on the floor about assassinations of Americans by their own gov

Author Topic: Ron Paul speaks on the floor about assassinations of Americans by their own gov  (Read 13314 times)

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
Congressman Paul speaks on the floor about assassinations of Americans by their own government
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGktTws2bK0

Offline graffX

• Think outside the box.
Re: Ron Paul Floor Statement on Assassinations
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 08:32:20 PM »
I synchronized the audio and re-uploaded the video HERE. The first couple of minutes are still a whisker off, but the rest of it is synchronized pretty good.

They believe we fear them, but they do not know us as they believe they do. Their battalions of think tanks and high tech lackeys did not take into account the human spirit. I believe it is time for them to beware. They have trod on sacred ground; we will not forget those who gave the ultimate sacri

Offline voodo0

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 01:37:15 AM »
BUMP

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 02:36:25 AM »
I just hope he becomes our next President  ;)
Imagine how nice it would be to have a good President, it would be the first one in my adult lifetime. Actually, in my whole lifetime. 
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 09:22:48 AM »

R.P. is the man, no doubt about it.

He seems to be avoiding the issue of running and focusing on getting the word out to the people, a true grassroots revival.

I have to mention a point that knaws at me each time I begin to feel  a sence of hope. The NWO is a conglomerate, they have their fingers in every ascpect of our Government and others. We all know they participated in 911, and in Iraq, illegal migration,the multiple wars, the MIC expansion, the bailouts, the the voting FIX, and on and on.

Median, recenlty slandered us and a great majority of the citizenry with her 912, her remark we are despicable. A disspointment to put it mildly.

In short, there are a minority of elected officials with the courage and honour to stand up to the NWO. Do they truly have a voice in the halls of congress?

This nation is falling, our elected officials seem to ignore this, they follow the elites no matter what the consequences may be for the people. Is it simply greed,  blackmail, intimidation, or are they convinced they must go with the the elite flow , remain above the law, be protected, in short in the ruling class.

Ya I ranted again, but at times with all that has transpriued in the past few decades it is becoming more difficult for me to keep to one liners.

Offline Bobbychins

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 02:57:11 AM »
R.P. is the man, no doubt about it.

He seems to be avoiding the issue of running and focusing on getting the word out to the people, a true grassroots revival.

I have to mention a point that knaws at me each time I begin to feel  a sence of hope. The NWO is a conglomerate, they have their fingers in every ascpect of our Government and others. We all know they participated in 911, and in Iraq, illegal migration,the multiple wars, the MIC expansion, the bailouts, the the voting FIX, and on and on.

Median, recenlty slandered us and a great majority of the citizenry with her 912, her remark we are despicable. A disspointment to put it mildly.

In short, there are a minority of elected officials with the courage and honour to stand up to the NWO. Do they truly have a voice in the halls of congress?

This nation is falling, our elected officials seem to ignore this, they follow the elites no matter what the consequences may be for the people. Is it simply greed,  blackmail, intimidation, or are they convinced they must go with the the elite flow , remain above the law, be protected, in short in the ruling class.

Ya I ranted again, but at times with all that has transpriued in the past few decades it is becoming more difficult for me to keep to one liners.

This has been what I have been saying in the last 24 hours, but I've been called a troll. Maybe you've been saying your shit in a nicer way, so you're not called a Troll.

To belive that an elected official will have more power than the people as far as "getting-things-done" is a fool  for believing in the system that they chose to follow.
AlbinoLime will live again.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 05:50:14 AM »
saved

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 08:01:30 AM »
You can;t help but love this guy, but to me as long as he worships at the altar of Republicratism he is not an independent representative of his own voters and can't really be taken seriously, nor can his words be trusted.

It's time for a bull-moose non-party in America, once again.

The DeMOBlican and RepublicRAT religions are corruptions

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
Paul speaks on the floor about assassinations of Americans by their own government  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGktTws2bK0&feature=player_embedded

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Everybody needs to see this to understand what Gitmo, secret rendition, Citizen Assassination programs, and Interpol immunity really means...

The_New_Phoenix_Program
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4361536536898115029
2:14:35  - 12 months ago

BTW - all of that shit is thoroughly documented and researched. It is the real deal folks. Don't believe it, look it up yourselves.

The original Phoenix Program of Assassinations was led by The Chairman of The Private Federal Reserve's grandson (Helms) and the MITRE corporation. I wonder whether or not the Federal Reserve and MITRE are still conducting secret projects against the citizens of the United States.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline kingp43

Wow, thanks for the link Sane, just watched that. I'll have to watch it a few more times I'm sure, because that one covers a ton of different stuff.  ( although all related )

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Wow, thanks for the link Sane, just watched that. I'll have to watch it a few more times I'm sure, because that one covers a ton of different stuff.  ( although all related )

Yeah, I have seen some parts before, but that updated video is a must see for every citizen of this country. The ridiculous thing is that all other countries' intelligent citizens know this crap about the Nazi side of the CIA, but we are the only ones kept in the dark.

You can research any one of the thousands of assertions (I have personally researched hundreds). I have found every single one of them to be on the money.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline citizenx

The idea that the U.S. government can kill me without even a trial while abroad is, needless to say, a violation of my civil rights AND TANTAMOUNT TO A DECLARATION OF WAR.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The idea that the U.S. government can kill me without even a trial while abroad is, needless to say, a violation of my civil rights AND TANTAMOUNT TO A DECLARATION OF WAR.

yup an info-war. they are spreading bullshit faux EO's and faux legislation saying they can violate the constitution, natural law, common law, god's law, etc. and we are exposing it.

tomorrow congress can vote unanimously that every mother must throw their baby out the window. The pres may sign it and the SCOTUS may rule it constitutional...

THAT DOES N OT MAKE IT CONSTITUTIONAL!

THE CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN AT AN EIGHTH GRADE LEVEL FOR A REASON, SO THAT LOGIC WOULD ALWAYS TRUMP CORRUPT POLITICIANS INFLUENCED BY PSYCHOPATHIC BANKERS!

Offline citizenx

O.K., but Sane, it's a little more than an "infowar", if they can put a real bullet in my ass, or whatever.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
O.K., but Sane, it's a little more than an "infowar", if they can put a real bullet in my ass, or whatever.

the harder we fight in the infowar the less likely that there will be a full all out war. the elite psychopaths are the most cowardly pieces of dog shit in the world.

they hide for decades when the shit hits the fan rather than expose themselves.

WHO ELSE WOULD BE ENGINEERING CELLS THAT CAN BE PROGRAMMED TO TERMINATE?

Only cowards would feel the need for so much control, they are scared of their own fricking shadows.

Offline citizenx

I cerrtainly hope you are right.  I guess we will see, if whistle-blowers and truth advocates start dropping dead overseas.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I cerrtainly hope you are right.  I guess we will see, if whistle-blowers and truth advocates start dropping dead overseas.

they already have been.

Pat Tillman, Daniel Perl are just two of the over 100 American citizens that have been assassinated overseas under this decades old project.

Obama just inheritied it, you think this has not been done before?

Offline citizenx

Well, put in those terms, it already is a shooting war, isn't it?

Offline Overcast

Only cowards would feel the need for so much control, they are scared of their own fricking shadows.

Indeed, but it is the way of things. Tyrants always life in abject fear and mass paranoia.

'Sane' humans realize, that giving up sanity isn't a fair trade for money and power, but not all people realize that.

What better purpose in life that to obtain happiness and contentment - aren't those two what is really important in life, no matter what your theological beliefs are? So why would a life of fear, even if you are wealthy and powerful be worth living? For wasn't the purpose of the power and the money for 'security' - aka 'peace of mind' - but it doesn't really bring that. In my experience little, if anything does other than family and/or faith.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!