The popular conspiracy media

Author Topic: The popular conspiracy media  (Read 3111 times)

Viper

« on: February 20, 2010, 06:47:23 PM »

Nov 30, 2006 Alan Watt Blurb

For those who accept the term "conspiracy theorists," they’re adopting a term, which is discrediting them right off the bat.  I hope people stop using “conspiracy theory,” the term the other side would like you to use about yourselves. I get many, many phone calls, and I often have to, nowadays, unhook the phone. At one time I did literally take calls non-stop from 7:00 in the morning until midnight, one in the morning, and I wouldn't even have time to eat.  I've stopped that, because, why kill myself? It is true that a lot of people will suck you dry, and that's really what a lot of people are there for - is to suck you dry. Others are genuine enough, but I can't keep going over the process of waking up to everybody's who’s starting to wake up, because it's too draining on a one-to-one basis. For me, it's like coming back from outer space to see a molecule of dust somewhere, something I'd seen long ago. It's low-level stuff.

The popular conspiracy media don't help this process, because the process works by giving out certain information. If we take the regular media - their job is to give you your thoughts for each day. To stop you thinking for yourself, they give you the topics. They'll give you the answers or a pretended debate about the outcome. You're guided to a conclusion, which is not yours, but you'll accept it, not realizing it’s not yours, because you're only given limited information on any topic. When you try and avoid that kind of media, people tend to look for truth elsewhere, and elsewhere used to be alternative AM or shortwave radio. It's now combined with Internet today and sure enough, there's lot of them out there, and all they're doing is -- when you're trying to skip your downloading from the regular media, you're going over what's in the regular media in the alternative media.

Now, the process of indoctrination, it doesn't matter who gives you the information to be indoctrinated with, or your thoughts for the day, as long as you get them - that's the important part, so I tend not to look into shows that go through what politician has been put forth to bring out whatever bill, because it's irrelevant. These names are really irrelevant. These people are irrelevant. If it wasn't them, it would be another look-alike that would be put in their place to do the same thing. They just happen to be the high Masons that are in at the moment, and they're given their marching orders, and they do it.

I liken this kind of mentality of the day-by-day blows, what's being done to you, as the laboratory. It's like mice in a cage, and every day at the crack of dawn, they start chattering about, “Well, what do you think they’ll do to us today?  Will they inject us? Will they take one of us out and dissect him? Will they put the wires in our brains and make us dance?”  There are a thousand possibilities, you see, and sure enough, at eight o'clock in comes the white-coated priest and he starts on his business and they’re chattering, “What's he doing now? Is going to do this, is he going to do that?”  That's where alternate media has always been, at that stage.  They’re chattering about the next blow that's going to be struck, or could be struck, and they take every possibility to the extreme. It’s almost like a panic situation, and people do get panicked by that kind of stuff.

The sky is always falling. Everyday it's falling, and I tell people that here's the important thing:

When you realize that all you're doing by being terrified, and why you're terrified, it's because you're reacting to an older way of life, the one you were born into, changing, and really everything that you thought about that older way of life is more like a Hollywood fiction than a reality. There were no "good old days" and this system has always been here. All they're doing is changing their system, to make it more efficient for themselves, into the next phase, and this has been going on for millennia.

Follow history.  History is a horror show. A horror show of money from the Middle East, since ancient times, being introduced everywhere. Standing armies following it, recruited by money, kept together by money.  Taxation, and armies going off to conquer, slaughter and dominate, all down through history, so that a few men behind the scenes -- a few families, really, could benefit from the vast wealth of slavery.

Charles Galton Darwin wrote in his book "The Next Million Years" quite matter-of-factly. He spoke the same way as Aldous Huxley spoke, and they knew each other very well.  Charles Galton Darwin said, "There has always existed slavery in one form or another. We are simply creating a more sophisticated version of it."

Nov 30, 2006 Alan Watt Blurb (8mins 26secs in)
"Culture-Creation, Familiarity and Cogs Who Like the Wheel"
Freezing Rain, Conspiracy Theory, Dry Dusty Books, Day by Day Blows, Charles Galton Darwin, Culture is Grown, Writing the Congressman, Unraveling Legalities, Parliament Buildings, Passing Debt, Planning Japan, Headspace and Paradigm, Neurosis and Hypochondria, Ritualism, Eternal Truths, Breaking Through, First Miracle, Personality Types, Anti-Human System
(Song: "Early Morning Rain" by Gordon Lightfoot, "The Boxer" by Paul Simon, "Who'll Stop the Rain" by Credence Clearwater Revival")
***LISTEN / DOWNLOAD - Transcript

Offline Mr Grinch

Re: The popular conspiracy media
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 07:32:02 PM »

Logans Run
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMxODIyMzg4.html

May I present the perfecta of predictive programming.... Virus....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vBAwc23sD8

This movie has everything.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Viper

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 07:46:02 PM »
Thanks Mr Grinch i must check out "Virus".

Viper

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 12:33:57 AM »
The popular conspiracy media don't help this process ... and all they're doing is -- when you're trying to skip your downloading from the regular media, you're going over what's in the regular media in the alternative media.

Good point.

Viper

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 09:49:48 PM »
What did the newspaper tell?
What did the newspaper tell?

Well, it rolled in the door
And it laid on the floor,
Saying, "Things ain't going so well."

What did the television squall?
What did the television squall?

Well, it roared an' it boomed
An' it bounced around the room,
An' it never said nothin' at all.

What did the movie screen lecture?
What did the movie screen lecture?

Well, it heated an' it froze
An' it took off all its clothes
An' I left in the middle of the picture.

Bob Dylan & Joan Baez - Troubled and I Don't Know Why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHS5P4Oh77M

Don Quixote

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 10:06:47 PM »
What the newspaper did not tell...mmm More important what it did not say today.

"If we take the regular media - their job is to give you your thoughts for each day. To stop you thinking for yourself, they give you the topics. They'll give you the answers or a pretended debate about the outcome. You're guided to a conclusion, which is not yours, but you'll accept it, not realizing it’s not yours, because you're only given limited information on any topic." Spot on! Hegelian theory on steroids!

Off topic, but i learned that my grandfather who HATED FDR, thought that FDR was still alive because the casket was closed. Even back 60 + years ago he did not trust the newspaper.  He told his friends FDR is still alive and out of America.

The German newspapers and there were literally hundreds of them at one time, were very, very critical of Wilson and the pre-War saga. They were persecuted according to the Wanderer in Milwaukee (visited, slandered, etc...) and held under suspicion for a long time. The small German, Polish, Irish, Lithuanians, etc...farmers were very much against the wars and FDR. It is a tragedy that these farms are now almost extinct, real source of independence in this country.

Viper

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »
..It is a tragedy that these farms are now almost extinct, real source of independence in this country.

Nice one.