Gordon Brown wants 'A World Constitution'

Author Topic: Gordon Brown wants 'A World Constitution'  (Read 4374 times)

worcesteradam

Gordon Brown wants 'A World Constitution'
« on: February 19, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »
Brain dead puppet, Gordon Brown, admits it at last.
3:10 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDiE1RRi7mU

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

Re: Gordon Brown wants 'A World Constitution'
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »
"a world free of climate change"?! I guess if we have a world constitution the climate will stand still for the first time in over 4 billion years.

And I lost track of how many times the word "progressive" appeared in the dialogue.

worcesteradam

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 05:57:44 PM »
People look back on the moments that are the turning points in world history.
1789. 1848. 1945. 1989.
Only in retrospect do people see the significance of the times they are living through.

Quite simply: without radical change we will not be able to emerge from the crisis into a stronger, fairer, more stable future. And so here are my proposals;

I believe first of all that we now need nothing short of a world constitution for the global financial system.

Second I believe that that each country needs national growth and jobs strategies founded on innovation and skills, but also - and this is my key point - growth for each us will be lower and therefore low growth will affect all of us, unless there is a strategy for global growth agreed between the G20 countries.

Third I believe that as we developed the skilled jobs of the future we should see social mobility as the modern route to social justice and devise together the radical measures to massively accelerate the rate of social mobility in our societies.

And fourth with globalisation we have a unique chance to recognise our global independence as citizens and work towards a truly global society: towards a world free from climate change catastrophe ; and a world free from terrorism, poverty, disease, illiteracy and inequality.

Together my proposals are the modern progressive way of achieving our historic goals of economic progress social justice and environmental care.

http://www.labour.org.uk/gordon-browns-speech-progressive-governance-conference,2010-02-19

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 09:45:30 PM »

When is Brown up for election?  I'm sick of him.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline endof

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 10:06:34 PM »

His current position is meaningless now anyway, who cares.

Offline g1rlg0ne

• Charly
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 11:18:31 PM »
Yes, a constitution for the financial system.  ::)

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 11:22:23 PM »
"We the money..."

Offline Wozzy

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 11:22:39 PM »

Loads of people are tired of him in the UK ! But hey, what will be the point to put him and his party OUT if it's for bringing another NWO puppet in the 10 downing street office ?

Offline Wozzy

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 11:25:18 PM »
"a world free of climate change"?! I guess if we have a world constitution the climate will stand still for the first time in over 4 billion years.

And I lost track of how many times the word "progressive" appeared in the dialogue.

Yes, a very progressive world for us but you see what for a faulty brain that guy has...

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 09:46:12 AM »
Third I believe that as we developed the skilled jobs of the future we should see social mobility as the modern route to social justice and devise together the radical measures to massively accelerate the rate of social mobility in our societies.

And therein lies the threat to society's freedom. THAT is their main objective; get people "jacked-in" to the digital system asap.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

worcesteradam

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 01:57:22 PM »

very soon

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 11:01:41 PM »
There's evil in them thar' eyes.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

EvadingGrid

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 09:14:37 AM »
World Constitution for The Global Financial System - GB

Gordon Brown
British Prime Minister
Speech Highlights

3:10
So here are my proposals;
I believe first of all that we now need nothing short of a World Constitution for The Global Financial System

4:00
Fourth, with Globalisation we have a unique chance to recognise our Global Interdependence as Citizens and work towards a Truly Global Society and that is a World Free From Climate Change Catastrophe, its a World Free from Terrorism, and World were we tackle poverty disease illiteracy and inequality.

In other words, give us the New World Order and we the New World Order will stop Climate Change, Terrorism and save The Economy.

But only if you give us what we want, then we will double cross you all and continue to target the domestic population of the planet with total tyranny.

We give you the choice "Its an offer you cannot refuse"