Austin, TX False Flag NRO "Plane into Building" drill comes to life

Author Topic: Austin, TX False Flag NRO "Plane into Building" drill comes to life  (Read 168881 times)

Offline TheHouseMan

Re: Light Plane Crash, Echelon building, Austin Texas
« Reply #360 on: February 18, 2010, 06:48:41 pm »
I'm curious why you think so.....

No, you're not.

People, DON'T FEED THE TROLL. Ignore his posts, and get a moderator to ban his account and IP.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #361 on: February 18, 2010, 06:49:41 pm »
Alex is now reminding people than in hour 1 of the regular broadcast, he predicted the guy would be a liberty-type person.

Any one of us here who has been paying attention thought the same thing instantly.  I know I did.

Alex has taught me well.

War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Scootle

« Reply #362 on: February 18, 2010, 06:49:50 pm »
I'm curious why you think so.....
Because i've read 25 ways to suppress the truth the rules of disinformation / eight traits of a disinformationalist.

U guys tick many boxes.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #363 on: February 18, 2010, 06:50:43 pm »
Wow i am amazed how they are twisting this. If the government was not in bed with the msm, they would be officially playing with themselves now. How funny.
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #364 on: February 18, 2010, 06:51:24 pm »
No, you're not.

People, DON'T FEED THE TROLL. Ignore his posts, and get a moderator to ban his account and IP.
Yes have a moderator review my comments in this thread and let them decide if its ban worthy.
Not trying to hijack the thread, simply wondering why only one opinion is allowed on these boards.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #365 on: February 18, 2010, 06:51:34 pm »
Ya i got into a massive comment battle over at huffpo.

they are posting some link from the daily paul and trying to connect this guy with ron paul.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #366 on: February 18, 2010, 06:53:11 pm »
Why is it whenever we need Sane he's on a coffee break?
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com
« Reply #367 on: February 18, 2010, 06:55:02 pm »

+1
"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Viper

« Reply #368 on: February 18, 2010, 06:56:43 pm »
Scootle why doncha change your name to Sane for the night, go on for a laugh! ;D

Offline centexan

« Reply #369 on: February 18, 2010, 06:56:58 pm »
Yeah, curious the body isn't accounted for.  Be interesting to see how that develops.

I scanned the guy's suicide note for obvious references to groups, politicians, didn't see any.  But the word "draconian" jumped out at me.  Who else uses that word...a lot?  Could be they'll find a bunch of interesting videos and computer bookmarks on the guy's computer.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #370 on: February 18, 2010, 06:57:19 pm »
Yes have a moderator review my comments in this thread and let them decide if its ban worthy.
Not trying to hijack the thread, simply wondering why only one opinion is allowed on these boards.

Hey, feel free to say whatever the fuck you want.  Just don't be surprised if people here don't like what you have to say.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #371 on: February 18, 2010, 06:58:51 pm »
Alex says he has amazing inside info that he can't talk about yet.

He had someone phone him yesterday who told him something about Glenn Beck.

Someone sent a message, "When I saw him on Fox, I knew that guy". Rob Dew says he knows the guy. Dew is a musician locally who knows the guy.

Alex says he and his wife were up last night, thinking something bad would happen.

I'm going to keep giving updates as Alex gives them.

NOW EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT THE TROLL AND GET FOCUSED.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #372 on: February 18, 2010, 06:59:01 pm »

Hey, there are plenty of other Global Mods here.  At least one should be on duty at all times.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline OctoberCat

« Reply #373 on: February 18, 2010, 06:59:55 pm »
I simply suggested that with a lot of cointel ops going on that one might want to use discernment when watching everything the corporate controlled media pumps out. Then I get attacked as a troll? What the hell? Come on, are you shitting me?

Offline SubjectZero

« Reply #374 on: February 18, 2010, 07:00:01 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/18/crimesider/entry6220442.shtml

lol read the comments on this  page, specifically the first one...WOW...

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #375 on: February 18, 2010, 07:00:07 pm »
Alex says he has amazing inside info that he can't talk about yet.

He had someone phone him yesterday who told him something about Glenn Beck.

Someone sent a message, "When I saw him on Fox, I knew that guy". Rob Dew says he knows the guy. Dew is a musician locally who knows the guy.

Alex says he and his wife were up last night, thinking something bad would happen.

I'm going to keep giving updates as Alex gives them.

NOW EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT THE TROLL AND GET FOCUSED.

I tossed and turned all last night too.  The same thing happened to me on 9-11.

:-\

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2010, 07:01:04 pm »
Hey, feel free to say whatever the fuck you want.  Just don't be surprised if people here don't like what you have to say.
I'm sure some will disagree with me sometimes....but getting banned for it is a bit much.

Offline foreverfree

« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2010, 07:01:14 pm »
Some crazy flying a tiny little plane into an insignificant building in Texas false flag...you gotta be kidding.

if that's all it was then no.  but that's not all that happened.

1.  Texas Governor about to be voted out of office with an anti-big-government 3rd party candidate close to winning
2.  man writes suicide note and posts it on own webpage.  full of anti-gov, anti-IRS rant.
3.  man burns house down night before.  family leaves and stays at parents house.
4.  man takes own SMALL airplane with a maximum of 90 gallons of fuel and crashes into government building.  
5.  firetrucks AND HAZMAT team parked directly across the street at the time.
6.  images of building showing HUGE flames, over 100 windows blown out, damages to rock walls at basement
7.  neighbors of accused being told to shut up and not talk to anyone
8.  FEDS showing up in buildings in the area and take security camera footage
9.  now a confidential memo detailing that a building in Austin was going to be the target of an attack today. He was told this by an informant who works in the Dallas FBI office.

it's all just a coincidence.  go watch the Olympics.  the government is here for your protection.  stay indoors.  
molon labe

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2010, 07:01:23 pm »
I simply suggested that with a lot of cointel ops going on that one might want to use discernment when watching everything the corporate controlled media pumps out. Then I get attacked as a troll? What the hell? Come on, are you shitting me?

We don't believe anything the MSM says.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2010, 07:01:55 pm »
How did no one die in the building???
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline OctoberCat

« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2010, 07:02:15 pm »
We don't believe anything the MSM says.

Then why did I get attacked and labeled as a troll? Serious question.

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #381 on: February 18, 2010, 07:03:31 pm »

1.  Texas Governor about to be voted out of office with an anti-big-government 3rd party candidate close to winning
2.  man writes suicide note and posts it on own webpage.  full of anti-gov, anti-IRS rant.
3.  man burns house down night before.  family leaves and stays at parents house.
4.  man takes own SMALL airplane with a maximum of 90 gallons of fuel and crashes into government building.  
6.  images of building showing HUGE flames, over 100 windows blown out, damages to rock walls at basement
9.  now a confidential memo detailing that a building in Austin was going to be the target of an attack today. He was told this by an informant who works in the Dallas FBI office.

it's all just a coincidence.  go watch the Olympics.  the government is here for your protection.  stay indoors.  

True true...good points....all of them.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #382 on: February 18, 2010, 07:03:44 pm »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/source-fbi-knew-austin-attack-was-coming.html

Source: FBI Knew Austin Attack Was Coming

Dallas office dispatched agents yesterday afternoon to be on the ground in Austin

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, February 18, 2010

A trusted source has told this office that the FBI knew Austin was going to be attacked today and had dispatched officers from its Dallas headquarters yesterday afternoon to be in place for today’s incident.

The source claims that a confidential memo was circulated yesterday detailing that a building in Austin was going to be the target of an attack today. He was told this by an informant who works in the Dallas FBI office.

Four FBI agents hurriedly left the Dallas office yesterday to be ready and on the scene for the aftermath of the incident, according to the informant, who was shaken when he saw events unfolding today and put two and two together.

We cannot confirm the accuracy of the claim but the source is known to us and has no motivation for inventing the story.

The fact that pilot Joe Stack changed his manifesto at least 27 times before the final version suggests that he had been writing it for days and this could have been what tipped off the FBI in the build up to the attack.

The claim dovetails with reports we are receiving from Austin residents that the FBI were immediately on the scene after the plane crash and were filming both the building and eyewitnesses.

A separate witness told KXAN News that there were Hazmat teams and fire trucks in place across the street before the plane struck the building.

Infowars reporters who spoke to neighbors at Stack’s house, which he had burned down before crashing the plane, expressed surprise at how quick emergency services responded to the fire. One neighbor, named Elbert, said that emergency crews arrived five minutes after he made the 911 call.

Whether the attack was the work of a lone individual or part of a larger set-up, the aftermath is being exploited to the full by the corporate media and people like Glenn Beck, who are blaming the incident on Constitutionalists and the liberty movement, implying that anyone who shares any of the grievances outlined in Stack’s lengthy manifesto are also intent on crashing planes into buildings.

Of course, the previous staged terror attack, the Christmas Day underwear bomber incident, was proven to be a set-up and the authorities repeatedly had to change their cover story after eyewitness Kurt Haskell, who was initially derided by the media, was eventually proven right in the fact that the bomber was allowed to board Flight 253 by order of the State Department.

Authorities were similarly prepared in advance of the 9/11 attacks in New York City. [img=http://www.911research.wtc7.net/planes/defense/wargames.html]http://As part of the Tripod II exercise[/img], FEMA deployed on September 10 to set up a command post at Pier 29 supposedly in preparation for a biowarfare exercise scheduled for September 12.

We are providing the following tip line for people in Austin to send their eyewitness and news tips about this incident to us.

The number is 512-646-4444.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #383 on: February 18, 2010, 07:04:25 pm »
I'm sure some will disagree with me sometimes....but getting banned for it is a bit much.

CoIntelPro do come here, whether you want to believe it or not.   There are patterns we've learned to recognize. If a newbie shows up in a thread about a major news story like this and seems to fit the pattern, we get suspicious.

If you're not CoIntelPro, stick around and we'll get to know you.  If you're CoIntelPro, then GTFO.

—Thomas Jefferson

Online larsonstdoc

« Reply #384 on: February 18, 2010, 07:05:18 pm »
How did no one die in the building???

That question has me wondering too.  NBC News  said tonight that there are 200 IRS workers employed in the Echelon Building.  Not to mention CIA and FBI offices in the building.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #385 on: February 18, 2010, 07:05:24 pm »
Furthermore, Alex is saying Beck did this thing about 9/11 truthers carrying out attacks in ANTICIPATION of this. At least, Alex is heavily suggesting it.

He says in due time, the probability of inside job will go up from 75% to 95%.

According to this article I've already posted here on the forums, the FBI knew this was going to happen.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #386 on: February 18, 2010, 07:05:40 pm »
Then why did I get attacked and labeled as a troll? Serious question.

Because you seemed to be saying that we should listen to them before we make up our minds.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline OctoberCat

« Reply #387 on: February 18, 2010, 07:06:47 pm »
Because you seemed to be saying that we should listen to them before we make up our minds.

??

what??

I was saying NOT to believe everything these MSM jerks pump out.

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

« Reply #388 on: February 18, 2010, 07:08:21 pm »
Before I start to make my final conclusions and opinions of what happened.

Can somebody tell what other stuff this "source" has said that had turned out to be true?
A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #389 on: February 18, 2010, 07:09:45 pm »
CoIntelPro do come here, whether you want to believe it or not.   There are patterns we've learned to recognize. If a newbie shows up in a thread about a major news story like this and seems to fit the pattern, we get suspicious.

If you're not CoIntelPro, stick around and we'll get to know you.  If you're CoIntelPro, then GTFO.
Fair enough  :)
I'm just not one to follow the crowd.
If 100 people think that this is staged, but I'm not totally conviced it is, I'm going to say so.
It just really suprised me how quickly people start yelling "staged", even before they know all the facts.
I guess I just want to have as much information as I can get before I form an opinion.
Perhaps I'm new enough to this that I don't know what to look for as quickly as some others do.
Troll, however, I am not.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #390 on: February 18, 2010, 07:11:07 pm »
??

what??

I was saying NOT to believe everything these MSM jerks pump out.

Well, that wasn't particularly clear.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline SOS3

« Reply #391 on: February 18, 2010, 07:12:09 pm »

Offline foreverfree

« Reply #392 on: February 18, 2010, 07:12:51 pm »

oh wait, I forgot to add that within 2 hours of the event the news knew the mans name, the fact that he stole the plane, that he burned his house down and that he was the one who did this.  within 2 hours. Fox news had the story online.  that's some goooooood detective work.  
molon labe

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #393 on: February 18, 2010, 07:13:39 pm »
If 100 people think that this is staged, but I'm not totally conviced it is, I'm going to say so.
It just really suprised me how quickly people start yelling "staged", even before they know all the facts.
I guess I just want to have as much information as I can get before I form an opinion.
Perhaps I'm new enough to this that I don't know what to look for as quickly as some others do.

Because many of us have been studying and learning about these types of events for a long time, we can recognize what they are.  You get to the point where you can start to see the patterns developing.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline SOS3

« Reply #394 on: February 18, 2010, 07:13:44 pm »

i didnt think nothing of it till i started seeing the media talking about how there had to be bombs on the plane yet no mention of it by a single authority

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #395 on: February 18, 2010, 07:14:22 pm »
Man, not only did he re-write Common Sense, but now he has the ego to compare himself to the elder statesman Paine???? WTF does he think he is?????

No no...  didn't you just see him?  He's Thomas Paine.  LMAO!

Loved his history lesson with the bloodless American Revolution.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2010, 07:16:15 pm »
oh wait, I forgot to add that within 2 hours of the event the news knew the mans name, the fact that he stole the plane, that he burned his house down and that he was the one who did this.  within 2 hours. Fox news had the story online.  that's some goooooood detective work.  

But, over 8 years after 9-11, we still can't find Uncle Binny.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #397 on: February 18, 2010, 07:16:26 pm »
Alex points out Biden saying Tea Party people will stage terror attacks.

Furthermore, Alex reminds us governments have an agreement never to cover real terror attacks. So, the fact that they've covered this nationally might show that it's staged. Alex points to 100s of Black Panther and communist groups doing real bombings in the 60s(?)... so yeah.

Alex is now having his live witnesses on the show. Jason Douglas, Rob Dew.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #398 on: February 18, 2010, 07:16:59 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/18/crimesider/entry6220442.shtml

lol read the comments on this  page, specifically the first one...WOW...

CoIntelPro, no doubt.

—Thomas Jefferson

AlphaM

« Reply #399 on: February 18, 2010, 07:20:52 pm »
His witnesses know Joe Stack?  Watch how fast Joe Stack becomes affiliated with Alex Jones by the MSM.  Mark my words.