Austin, TX False Flag NRO "Plane into Building" drill comes to life

Author Topic: Austin, TX False Flag NRO "Plane into Building" drill comes to life  (Read 166756 times)

Offline RickT

Re: Light Plane Crash, Echelon building, Austin Texas
« Reply #280 on: February 18, 2010, 05:07:35 pm »
That's another one of the things that came to my mind.  How could a small plane done all of that, especially when the young man who tried ramming a small plane into one of those Tampa high rises did such little damage?

That's the event I think about and the White House one too.  Almost no damage was done during those and this reaction of "oh my, who could have ever thought of a small private plane, filled with explosives or something, being used in such a way?  Shocking."  Geez, I don't know... maybe anybody with an IQ above 50.
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:02 pm »
Glenn Beck is talking about it right now...I will know what really happened soon enough.

OH NO.............

WHY IS GLENN BECK TALKING ABOUT "CRAZIES"?!

EDIT: He's attacking 9/11 Truthers and "Birthers" and talking about "DANGEROUS" people.

He just said the word "dangerous" AT LEAST 3 times in 30 seconds.......

He just said that someone blew buildings up "JUST LIKE TODAY, JUST LIKE TODAY"~GLENN BECK.

OMFG THIS GUY'S OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!

MORE EDITING: Glenn Beck just associated the Tea Party with violent revolutions.............. at all.......

Now he's talking about revolutions....
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:19 pm »
Douche bag Glenn Beck already invoking 9/11 on his show.

He's trying to 'label' the guy on the political spectrum. Left or right as if that makes a hill of beans.

This f**ker is a definite psy-op artist.

Offline frenchlifeboat

« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:50 pm »
a blast from the past..
September 11, 1994: Suicidal Man Attempts to Crash Small Airplane into White House

Look at the damage this small plane did, flown by by a suicidal nutter.. errr not much ? and the date?  

A suicidal and apparently apolitical pilot named Frank Corder steals a single-engine plane from an airport north of Baltimore, Maryland, and attempts to crash it into the White House. He crashes into a wall two stories below the presidential bedroom (President Clinton is not there at the time). Corder is killed on impact

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=william_jefferson_(_bill_)_clinton

Offline Tactics

« Reply #284 on: February 18, 2010, 05:10:53 pm »
Alright, here is my take on the whole thing:

This man did a great disservice to every American citizen. What he did will only EMPOWER the evil machine that chokes us on a daily basis.

The only true road to freedom is mass non-violence and non-compliance. What this man did was utterly selfish and stupid.

Thanks alot Mr. Dumbass, because you just made it a lot easier for TPTB to get what they want.

It could just be another false flag

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2010, 05:11:47 pm »
Douche bag Glenn Beck already invoking 9/11 on his show.

He's trying to 'label' the guy on the political spectrum. Left or right as if that makes a hill of beans.

This f**ker is a definite psy-op artist.
WHat do you have against Glenn Beck??

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2010, 05:13:07 pm »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Tactics

« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2010, 05:14:25 pm »

He's a phony.

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2010, 05:14:54 pm »
OH NO.............

EDIT: He's attacking 9/11 Truthers and "Birthers" and talking about "DANGEROUS" people.

He just said that someone blew buildings up "JUST LIKE TODAY, JUST LIKE TODAY"~GLENN BECK.

Ol' "Lonesome Rhodes" is a real piece of work...
"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2010, 05:15:28 pm »

He is cointelpro dude !!

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2010, 05:16:20 pm »
You'll also notice he invoked Tim McVeigh too.

OH NO.............

The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2010, 05:17:19 pm »
He is cointelpro dude !!
Nah....he means well. Kinda irritates me sometimes when he talks down to people, but thats just his speaking style. He's ok.

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2010, 05:18:31 pm »
Nah....he means well. Kinda irritates me sometimes when he talks down to people, but thats just his speaking style. He's ok.

He means well ?  i thinks you are cointelpro .

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2010, 05:18:50 pm »

Alex Jones has done entire shows exposing everything that Glenn Beck has done wrong.

Meanwhile CNN is still talking about the plane crash.

EDIT: CNN seems to now have shifted gears to talk about different subjects -- Redirect attention to Glenn Beck and don't fall for CNN's distractions.....

We shouldn't let Glenn get away with all this deception.

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2010, 05:20:04 pm »
He is cointelpro dude !!

Not cointelpro, agitprop.

Look it up. I've known about it since I was a pre-teen in the early 90's...
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline Scootle

« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2010, 05:21:50 pm »
Ahh so we have a sunstein troll in this thread...

they must be scared of us exposing their psyop.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2010, 05:22:08 pm »

Everything.

Offline RickT

« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2010, 05:23:43 pm »
Not cointelpro, agitprop.

Look it up. I've known about it since I was a pre-teen in the early 90's...

No no...  didn't you just see him?  He's Thomas Paine.  LMAO!

Loved his history lesson with the bloodless American Revolution.
"What a bunch of garbage, Liberal, Democratic, Conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!" Alex

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2010, 05:24:49 pm »
Everything.
Your entitled to your opinion I guess....Its a shame that I'm not entitled to mine.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2010, 05:25:25 pm »
Here are my notes on the entire situation

Used to justify movement against 9/11 truthers, birthers, anti-IRS people, anti-government people. However, he has to be generally out against the system, instead of any particular issue, otherwise it would be too obvious that this was a staged event. If he had worn an infowars t-shirt on his site and claimed to be a jones fan, people would say a clear staged terror attack, because in 2010, people are aware of government-staged attacks. This is the point Jones made on his radio show today.

It should also be noted that it was posted on his website, yet, he could have been drugged/site could have been hacked, so we can’t confirm this was him. Could be an inside job.

Alex also pointed out there are movements against local aviation. You would need to go through a TSA scanner to fly your own plane from an airport. But, frankly, I don’t think they would stage something just to do that. They could easily pass that by law, without a terror attack. So, I think this is an attack against anti-NWO people. Definitely.

Also, Alex kapt repeating that this attack took place in Austin. I don’t know what significance he thinks that has.

Furthermore, Alex said Joseph Andrew Stack’s call for violence may be an attempt to actually create violence from real, non-inside job events, so they can claim we struck first, and thus give them the justification for more freedom clamp-downs.

He also made the point that the media is giving him cover stories, in a texas magazine, new york times hit pieces and others. So, he suggested he is building built up to be brought down. Some kind of assassination or staged scandal on alex jones, who is just one man, but if you focus the entire movement on him, you can make him look bad, and in the process make the entire movement look bad. Alex has continually said he is not the centre of this, but the MSM is now going to build him up to be.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #300 on: February 18, 2010, 05:26:27 pm »

Glenn Beck - FBI Provocateur for Saudi/British/China backed businessman Rupert Murdoch
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=382.0
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline jadem

« Reply #301 on: February 18, 2010, 05:29:38 pm »
Interesting situation.

Any validity on the fact that it's an Echelon building??

It's being reported as an IRS building.. adding on to the fact he was anti-tax. And wtf is "an" Echelon building? As if there are so many?

If it was an Echelon monitoring station then it wouldn't be owned by the IRS...

No deaths, plenty of media whore coverage for the next 72 hours.

I say to you with the utmost importance, this event means nothing..

WHAT IS THE OTHER HAND DOING?

Apparently Iran is going to blow us up!

AlphaM

« Reply #302 on: February 18, 2010, 05:31:32 pm »
CNN already invoking 9/11.  Sickening.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
« Reply #303 on: February 18, 2010, 05:32:03 pm »
I say to you with the utmost importance, this event means nothing..

Time Magazine Blames Attack On Tea Party Mentality

P.S.: Suddenly they've switched back to talking about plane crash "suicide".

Pattern Analyzed: Every time Glenn Beck cuts to commercials, CNN talks about the crash subject again.

They are NOW CONSIDERING EXPLOSIVES OR 'ACCELERANTS' TO HAVE BEEN ON THE PLANE.

Glenn Beck is talking about inflation in order to make himself seem like he isn't totally spewing out nothing but propaganda. -- It's more complicated than what I'm saying.

GLENN BECK IS NOW ACTING AS THE DISTRACTION AS CNN NOW IS GOING ON AND ON ABOUT THE PLANE CRASH....

Offline Paul-w

• StompMud.com
« Reply #304 on: February 18, 2010, 05:32:53 pm »
http://www.wfaa.com/home/Plane-crashes-into-Northwest-Austin-building--84705312.html

by WFAA-TV, KVUE and WIRES

Posted on February 18, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Updated today at 4:21 PM

DALLAS - Georgetown Municipal Airport has been placed on lockdown after the FBI discovered a note from the pilot of the plane that crashed into an Austin office building Thursday.

Officials say they believe Joseph Stack, a software engineer, set fire to his house before taking a small plane and crashing it into the building.

Authorities said the note written by Stack, 53, said he left a bomb in his car at Georgetown Municipal Airport, which is located in Georgetown eight miles north of Round Rock. As the threat is investigated, no planes are flying in or out of the airport.

Officials say Stack was furious with the Internal Revenue Service, which has an office with nearly 200 employees in the building he crashed into. The plane crash set off a raging fire that sent workers fleeing as thick plumes of black smoke poured into the air.

FAA officials said that the aircraft left Georgetown Municipal Airport, north of Austin, at about 9:40 a.m., and that the pilot did not file a flight plan.

Black smoke could be seen coming from the Echelon complex, located at 9400 Research Boulevard near Highway 183 and the south loop 360 interchange.

The $232,000 house Stack allegedly set alight Thursday morning had his wife and daughter inside, but firefighters managed to rescue them.

Federal law enforcement says investigators are looking at an anti-government message on a web site linked to Stack.

The site outlines problems with the IRS and says violence "is the only answer."

The site featured a long note dated Thursday denouncing the government and the IRS in particular. It cited the Austin man's problems with the agency.

It also says: “If you’re reading this, you’re no doubt asking yourself, 'Why did this have to happen?”

A witness told KVUE that it didn't appear the plane, a Piper Cherokee 150, was having any trouble before it crashed.

"[There was a] massive fireball. People inside... said it shook the whole building. The noise there kinda scared me. The fireball hit, windows started blowing out. Insulation flying everywhere. Then, oddly, the venetian blinds, inside office windows, started flying out and then the whole first floor was on fire, then the second floor, then the third floor," the witness said.

"I heard someone yell. I looked up and right by the window on the fourth floor, there was a ball of flames outside the window. I ran into my manager's office and looked out his window and there was a ball of flames. Then we started yelling for people to evacuate... It was fairly calm and orderly," said another witness.

Peggy Walker, an IRS revenue officer who works in the building said she was sitting at her desk when the plane crashed.

"It felt like a bomb blew off. The ceiling caved in and windows blew in. We got up and ran," she said.

Matt Farney, 39, who was in the parking lot of a nearby Home Depot, said he saw a low-flying small plane near some apartments and the office building just before it crashed.

"I figured he was going to buzz the apartments or he was showing off," Farney said. "It was insane. ... It didn't look like he was out of control or anything."

Sitting at her desk in another building about a half-mile from the crash, Michelle Santibanez said she felt vibrations after the crash. She and her co-workers ran to the windows, where they saw a scene that reminded them of the 2001 terrorist attacks, she said.

"It was the same kind of scenario with window panels falling out and desks falling out and paperwork flying," said Santibanez, an accountant.

There were hundreds of walking-wounded people at the scene and at least three people have been taken to hospital. There were reports that one person is still missing.

The windows of the building are blown out and traffic in the area was diverted.

According to California Secretary of State records, Stack had a troubled business history, twice starting software companies in California that ultimately were suspended by the state's Franchise Tax Board.

In 1985, he incorporated Prowess Engineering Inc. in Corona. It was suspended two years later. He started Software Systems Service Corp. in Lincoln in 1995 and that entity was suspended in 2001. Stack listed himself as chief executive officer of both companies.
StompMud - The Political Mainstream Has Never Been Taken On Like This.

www.stompmud.com

Latest Article: FDA and Dr. Oz Go Head to Head Over Arsenic in Apple Juice

« Reply #305 on: February 18, 2010, 05:33:53 pm »
Your entitled to your opinion I guess....Its a shame that I'm not entitled to mine.

How can you not see what a deceiver that guy is?  He talks to you like you're 5 years old, gets half of his material from infowars.com, CLEARLY listens to the Alex Jones show every day (or at least his staff does) and then warns about 'kooks' who talk about 9/11 being an inside job.

His obsession with covering up 9/11 has become nothing short of cartoonish.  It's all he ever talks about.

Offline Paul-w

• StompMud.com
« Reply #306 on: February 18, 2010, 05:34:39 pm »
Federal law enforcement says investigators are looking at an anti-government message on a web site linked to Stack.

The site outlines problems with the IRS and says violence "is the only answer."

This is definitely going to be used for new internet laws.....
StompMud - The Political Mainstream Has Never Been Taken On Like This.

www.stompmud.com

Latest Article: FDA and Dr. Oz Go Head to Head Over Arsenic in Apple Juice

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com
« Reply #307 on: February 18, 2010, 05:39:01 pm »

Why the hell are you trolling the conversation about the Austin plane crash into a love session for Glenn 'Benedict Arnold' OBecka?

Oh, that's right, you're a worthless troll.

Congrats NWO2012... You are....

http://tinypic.com/r/b9jajl/6

Like I and everyone else here on the Prison Planet Forum have been telling you for weeks..... OBecka has shown himself to be a Benedict Arnold at THE critical moments. He was for the banker bailouts, sabotaged Ron Paul's 2008 presidential bid, actively is pushing for a value added tax (VAT) after Copenhagen failed to implement a global CO2 tax and just manufactured a controversy against the ONLY constitutional minded Gubernatorial candidate in Texas, Debra Medina.

I guess he will say woops about the VAT and Medina at a later date too, like he has half-heartedly apologized for his bailout support and Ron Paul hating. How convenient!

"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Offline SOS3

« Reply #308 on: February 18, 2010, 05:39:23 pm »
CNN was just talking about bombs on the plane again
its all being cataloged

Offline jadem

« Reply #309 on: February 18, 2010, 05:39:38 pm »

P.S.: Suddenly they've switched back to talking about plane crash "suicide".

Pattern Analyzed: Every time Glenn Beck cuts to commercials, CNN talks about the crash subject again.

Yes, this event will certainly be used to make people who are frustrated with the US government seem like lunatics, but only because of media whores and fearmongering! That does not give this event credibility, that's only feeding the media.

For all we know that man got close to something he shouldn't have and was taken out, his house was set on fire, and a small plane was remotely flown into a federal building the next day and blamed on him in order to take credibility away from grass roots movements.

This is the continuing war against the people who strive to awaken others.

What I mean by saying this event means nothing is that often times such an event will happen so every single news channel is forced to cover this for nearly 75% of their air time, do you have any idea how much money that is? Clearly they only want this information to get out, perhaps to hide potentially revealing information that has recently surfaced.

Offline OctoberCat

« Reply #310 on: February 18, 2010, 05:39:45 pm »
Not my work, but says a lot about the fundamentals of divide and conquer. A comment from a radio station website regarding this whole event:

I don’t give a shit if some people don’t like free speech anymore, but here goes:

I agree with the other poster, this dude IS a hero of some sorts. Blood must be shed to water the tree of liberty. Their plan is to force no other choice than internal mayhem and destruction. They have successfully brainwashed a lot of the populace. The sheep have been programmed to deny, deny, deny, and abjectly stiff-arm any talk of the government being infiltrated with criminals, and the system being run by main stream media to control the masses.

Sadly, many of the sheep will follow this tyrannical mind control to their deaths, and it will be at the hands of the brothers and sisters whom they are now labeling as right-wing extremists. You see, they have intentionally divided the people in a designed schema to make them self implode. The criminal government has designed the very apparatus of our destruction. After we kill each other and destroy everything, they will come in, sweep up the mess and claim their land and resources for the collateral which it actually is, as pledged by our former 3 decades of presidential pretenders.

Brothers and sisters, the time is here that you must accept the position of either one side or the other. Either you will believe the criminal government lies and allow them to set us up the bomb, or you can join your fellow man and woman in stopping them once and for all. Choose wisely for I will not die on my knees, and if you choose to serve this evil I pledge to fight you.

It begins with you. The choice is yours. Destiny of the free world is in your hands.

source http://www.kuda1610.com/?p=5801

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

« Reply #311 on: February 18, 2010, 05:40:35 pm »
CNN was just talking about bombs on the plane again
its all being cataloged

I guess the bombs took the elevator to the top floor and blew out the window  ???

These two pictures look interesting together:

I remember after 9/11 a kid flew a small plane into a building in Tampa, FL and the damage was not like the crash in Austin today. I realize the speed could be a factor in how much damage but just posted as a comparison.

Sunday, 6 January, 2002, 06:13 GMT
Small plane crashes into Florida building
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1744923.stm

not true.  look at this AP picture. 

you've got a stone wall blown out, metal busted up, windows gone, fire inside.

Offline OctoberCat

« Reply #312 on: February 18, 2010, 05:43:18 pm »
The perfect conspiracy... man this one might be tough to prove- if it is even a false flag at all. I mean people are ready to revolt, and maybe this was just a sign of that.

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com
« Reply #313 on: February 18, 2010, 05:44:32 pm »
BREAKING:

Witness to plane crash claims fire trucks and hazmat were parked across the street in a parking lot prior to the plane crashing into the building. How convenient?

Min 2:55 of the following clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItV-ENkxPY
"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #314 on: February 18, 2010, 05:47:09 pm »
Why the hell are you trolling the conversation about the Austin plane crash into a love session for Glenn 'Benedict Arnold' OBecka?

Oh, that's right, you're a worthless troll.

Was simply stating an opinion...I had no idea the community here was so judgemental.
I hope your the exception and not representitive of the overall attitude here.
I have never attacked anyone here simply because of thier opinion....I was hoping for the same respect in return.
That is all

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
« Reply #315 on: February 18, 2010, 05:47:18 pm »
The perfect conspiracy... man this one might be tough to prove- if it is even a false flag at all. I mean people are ready to revolt, and maybe this was just a sign of that.

Don't forget that someone tried to open the side/door/hatch-thing on a plane and that there were also bomb threats today all on the same day of the plane suicide kamakazi.

And this:
BREAKING:

Witness to plane crash claims fire trucks and hazmat were parked across the street in a parking lot prior to the plane crashing into the building. How convenient?

And even this for the heck of saying:

Offline OctoberCat

« Reply #316 on: February 18, 2010, 05:50:32 pm »
BREAKING:

Well shit, that could be HUGE, but!! BUT!! Use discernment when watching this shit... cointel programs have historically pumped out this kind of stuff quickly after their staged events to direct and lead public opinion. This "Megan Riley" might be real, or might be a really well trained tech.

Offline NWO2012

« Reply #317 on: February 18, 2010, 05:53:38 pm »
BREAKING:

If this was staged, I honestly doubt they would have been THAT careless. They aren't that stupid. If they were this fight would have been over 50 years ago.......think about it.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #318 on: February 18, 2010, 05:53:59 pm »
is octobercat a sunstein troll aswell?

if he is then i think this proves we're on the right line with this  Megan Riley stuff haha
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline Scootle

« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2010, 05:54:51 pm »
lmao these two trolls are proving we're on the right track.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation