What Glenn Beck just did lit up a fire under us

Author Topic: What Glenn Beck just did lit up a fire under us  (Read 9414 times)

Offline NastyNorthNyc

What Glenn Beck just did lit up a fire under us
« on: February 12, 2010, 02:05:38 PM »
I'm not from Texas but I have family out there.

I'll make sure they vote for Medina, I'm also going to support her fight by donating.

Glenn Beck The laughs on you, you've been messing with the wrong crowd for a while now.

Time you pay

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
Re: What Glenn Beck just did lit up a fire under us
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 02:08:47 PM »
Hopefully she asks him why he hasn't denied raping and murdering a young girl in 1990.

Offline NastyNorthNyc

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 02:09:20 PM »
I heard that Beck agreed to have her back on the show this morning after being inundated with e-mails from her supporters.

Does anyone know if she returned, and is there a link?

Nope I have no knowledge on that

Glenn Beck just knows how he's exposed himself that's why

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 04:02:56 PM »
She needs to tell Beck that the government needs to be accountable to the people.
If they have questions and doubts about 9/11 they should be answered and not made out to be radicals or kooks.

The american people have all the right in the world to hold the government`s feet to the fire.....Do you have a problem with that Glen Beck????
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline NightStar

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 12:51:20 AM »
Hopefully she asks him why he hasn't denied raping and murdering a young girl in 1990.

Do you have any proof of this??

Offline wolfman86

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 01:07:57 AM »
Do you have any proof of this??

I'm pretty sure it was just an internet rumor started by asking a question in the same way Beck always claims to be asking a question. I could be wrong though, Beck certainly is a scumbag.

Offline Denali

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 04:57:48 PM »
I'm pretty sure it was just an internet rumor started by asking a question in the same way Beck always claims to be asking a question. I could be wrong though, Beck certainly is a scumbag.
So, the only guy on pretty much any network even attempting to keep you up to date with the truth, is a scumbag,  particularly because he's not a nut-case who believes that GWB did it?  ;D How rich, how very, very rich....
"Shoot him, cut out his tongue, then shoot his tongue"

Offline SteveGinty

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 12:52:32 AM »

The biggest problem with such a rumor is the idea that Beck would go after a woman, period.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 08:45:18 AM »

You really need to watch what you say. For such a serious charge, you better have something concrete to offer, as your attacking the person's very character, and that type claim sticks on people, even if they are innocent.

Please clarify your statement or make a retraction.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

H0llyw00d

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 09:05:58 AM »
You really need to watch what you say. For such a serious charge, you better have something concrete to offer, as your attacking the person's very character, and that type claim sticks on people, even if they are innocent.

Please clarify your statement or make a retraction.

its everywhere...
http://www.google.com/search?q=glenn+beck+1990+rape&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

probably internet BS....Beck's ball's are too small for truth, let alone sex... thats not even in the equation for that turd excuse of a man.

Viper

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 09:09:42 AM »

The arrest report "going round".

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 01:39:15 PM »
That's rather easy to confirm or not, seeing there is a case number on that document. Is that suppose to be Durham North Carolina? Anyway, it's public record, free for the public's verification, and yet that is the only document being passed around? Either it's a fraud, or another Glen Beck. Forcible rape? Larceny of over 2,000 dollars? Those are all felonys. Whoever that case is on, those charges didn't just go away. The person on that report I have little doubt they went to prison, and if it were THE Glen Beck, and he did serve time in prison, the public would clearly know it. The media is nothing but a pack of wolves, and if Glen served time or was charged with someting like this, EVERYBODY would know it. Has anybody checked out the officers listed on the document? I doubt it.

I say wrong Glenn or bogus document.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2010, 02:09:13 PM »
That's rather easy to confirm or not, seeing there is a case number on that document. Is that suppose to be Durham North Carolina? Anyway, it's public record, free for the public's verification, and yet that is the only document being passed around? Either it's a fraud, or another Glen Beck. Forcible rape? Larceny of over 2,000 dollars? Those are all felonys. Whoever that case is on, those charges didn't just go away. The person on that report I have little doubt they went to prison, and if it were THE Glen Beck, and he did serve time in prison, the public would clearly know it. The media is nothing but a pack of wolves, and if Glen served time or was charged with someting like this, EVERYBODY would know it. Has anybody checked out the officers listed on the document? I doubt it.

I say wrong Glenn or bogus document.

Could be Durham, New Hampshire too.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Son

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 05:27:04 AM »
............sanyo cell phone......in the year of 1990....?? value 300 bucks...???

Something not adding up there...

Offline tritonman

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 08:22:07 AM »
Given all of the work glenn does for the NWO I would not find it surprising if they had an arrow or two like this in their quiver to use on him in case he suddenly develops a conscience and turned against them. ;)

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 10:29:55 AM »
............sanyo cell phone......in the year of 1990....?? value 300 bucks...???

Something not adding up there...

Gas was a $1.25 for regular in 1990. I remember getting 4.3 gallons for $5. So in today's money that cell phone is probably worth $1200.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 10:43:28 PM »
Phone companies have changed strategies, and offer cheap phones now but you pay more per month on data and plan charges.