Sounds Like Beck is Throwing Medina Under The Bus On His Show Right Now

Author Topic: Sounds Like Beck is Throwing Medina Under The Bus On His Show Right Now  (Read 6040 times)

Offline Matthew

That's what it sounds like. Just catching right his show right now. Sounds like he just interviewed Medina. He's ranting about 9/11 truthers and how she didn't answer questions regarding the attacks properly. He's hinting that she's a "truther". Please post the interview when you can find it.

Offline Matthew

Re: Sounds Like Beck is Throwing Medina Under The Bus On His Show Right Now
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 11:53:34 am »
Great. From a now former supporter's blog:

Debra Medina Just Screwed Up....

"I just heard Debra Medina (candidate for Texas Governor) on the Glenn Beck radio show, and she really messed up badly. Glenn Beck said that people had accused her of being a 9-11 truther. Beck asked her straight up if she thought the government was in any way involved in 9-11 and the towers coming down.

She would not deny it. I expected her to say, "absolutely not. It's absurd." But she didn't. She said that she didn't have enough information and that there was a lot of things we don't know.

Oh my. This is bad. I did have a great deal of respect for her. But she just lost me.

When Beck asked if she would fire anyone who worked for her that was a 9-11 truther, she said she wouldn't be involved in "thought police" stuff and that was a federal issue. Just. Not. Good.

Anyone who would even consider that our government might have been involved in those towers going down is nutty in my opinion. We don't need anyone who believes, or is willing to believe in bizarre conspiratorial theories.

Beck is really going off on her now."

http://kathleenmckinley.com/2010/02/11/debra-medina-just-screwed-up.aspx?ref=rss

Offline Valerius

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 11:57:05 am »
Why did she go on that show?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Matthew

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 11:58:54 am »

I don't mind. I just really wish she would've taken the approach that Paul takes. I hope she didn't just kill her campaign.

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 12:02:07 pm »
I guess she, like other tea partiers think that Beck is the show most in line with how they think, and their goals. She saw for herself today, that Beck just doesnt subscribe to that, nor is his show representative to their goals. She went on that show hoping to further her campaign, you can tell by her scripted responses to his initial questions, and she crumbled a bit when he went off of the topics she had prepared for. Her answers were truthful though, and for that, I think we can all respect her, which should be the spin she should respond with to refute Shrecks claims.

The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline yamata45

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 12:12:04 pm »
I'm sure that Debra Medina knows that Glen Beck is just an A** clown, but that she has to get her message out there.

This is just sick, Beck actually said "If you believe that the government was involved in 9/11, then you are not thinking "this" through."  He SAID that, and he didn't burst into flames.

The fact that if you ARE thinking things through, he thinks you have your "head buried in the sand," but if you accept the main line, HIS main line, then you are "thinking" things through.

He said this on the air today, right at the end. Bermas is totally right, if there was every any doubt in your mind that Beck is a "snake in the grass," that doubt, for me, evaporated today.

BRB Throwing Beck's books in trash.

Offline Neutron

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 12:18:28 pm »
Glenn Beck will now think it is his mission to weaken Medina's polling numbers. Expect a lot of "911 troofer" cut downs over the next coming months.

Beck even likened her to Hitler as "Hitler might have some good ideas about the economy but he only has that little thing with the Jews something we can give him a pass on" (words to that effect). Beck is EXACTLY what Alex says he is. I hope Alex checks into today to comment.

Offline Dewk

• Chase the cat.
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 12:23:33 pm »
       What do you expect, do you need any more proof of what Glenn Becks job really is.   You know they are on a Deborah Medina damage control. I going to be so happy when Alex and his crew make the short Doc/film The Outting of Glenda Beck.
I took the red pill. I can handle the truth !!?

Offline yamata45

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 12:24:57 pm »
What was even more sickening was that at one point, if you listened, after he hung up on medina and they were talking about 9/11 Truth, then one of his lackeys, that likes to do those goofy stupid voices, at one point broke into what I could have sworn was an faux "Alex Jones" grumbly like rant.

I guess that's really what set me off.

Offline redeux

• I challenge any NWO member to a fist fight
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 12:26:41 pm »
Beck is tied to the Illuminati period..........he is simply following O.E.S. milf Sara Palin's lead........they are all in it.
Protect your manhood, demand Testosterone..........

Offline Neutron

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 12:27:34 pm »
    I going to be so happy when Alex and his crew make the short Doc/film The Outting of Glenda Beck.

Alex needs to do this quick or Beck will rip apart the Pauls, Schiff and Medina.

Offline Matthew

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 12:28:45 pm »
Here's the clip of the of piece of crap Beck interviewing Medina:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j2Ov6u9e38

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 12:31:58 pm »
She's a fool for letting "him" interview her. She shoulda ditched.

Actually she handled the asslicking, pernicious, traitorous oozing bag of pulchritudinous slimy scum quite well.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 12:32:24 pm »
Look at how these guys plays games with the public. Beck is one of the worst in the media for lying to us, but all of them do it. Another example and what we need to do about it:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=159416.msg946171;topicseen#msg946171
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline redeux

• I challenge any NWO member to a fist fight
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 12:37:29 pm »

...then they insinuate that she is weak or hidding something....I don't know why y'all are throwing your hands up......IT IS NEVER WRONG TO SPEAK THE TRUTH......somebody out there heard this and will begin to research these issues........... f**k Beck he is an Illuminati tool......his estrogen is outta control...........
Protect your manhood, demand Testosterone..........

Offline Matthew

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 12:41:15 pm »
Front page of Hot Air now:

http://hotair.com/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 12:42:06 pm »
As long as she was aware of what Glenn Beck is like, it's fine to go on his show. This is a way for people to see how Glenn Beck treats people who tell the truth. If anything, this will wake more people up as they look into Medina and find out she is the real deal.

Glenn Beck keeps digging his hole deeper, and the man is now being seen as a smuck and a liar. People are waking up to him daily, and this is another chance to do so.

GO MEDINA! YOU ARE RISING IN THE POLLS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REAL DEAL. WE KNOW IT, AND I THINK MOST TEXANS KNOW IT. VOTE FOR DEBRA MEDINA!

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 01:13:21 pm »

Beck even likened her to Hitler as "Hitler might have some good ideas about the economy but he only has that little thing with the Jews something we can give him a pass on" (words to that effect). Beck is EXACTLY what Alex says he is. I hope Alex checks into today to comment.

If Beck had been alive and been a journalist in Nazi Germany he'd be persecuting "Reichstag Fire Truthers" and licking Hitler's ass. Beck is a controlled opposition assclown wingnut,
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline Matthew

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 01:13:47 pm »
I don't think I've been this mad in a while. I HATE you Beck.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 01:19:57 pm »
Careful there with that hates speech...you might cause Beck to cry on cue. But yeah, after his little game this morning, I'm foaming at the mouth in his general direction. I just wish his whole world would fly apart..I wish there was an easy way to expose him to his cult of followers.

I don't think I've been this mad in a while. I HATE you Beck.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Matthew

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 01:27:23 pm »
Medina has lost a few people on her facebook page today. Some of you who are on facebook should add her if you haven't to make up for the loss.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=514989643

Offline Cywar

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 01:28:34 pm »

"I just heard Debra Medina (candidate for Texas Governor) on the Glenn Beck radio show, and she really messed up badly. Glenn Beck said that people had accused her of being a 9-11 truther. Beck asked her straight up if she thought the government was in any way involved in 9-11 and the towers coming down.

She would not deny it. I expected her to say, "absolutely not. It's absurd." But she didn't. She said that she didn't have enough information and that there was a lot of things we don't know.

Oh my. This is bad. I did have a great deal of respect for her. But she just lost me.

When Beck asked if she would fire anyone who worked for her that was a 9-11 truther, she said she wouldn't be involved in "thought police" stuff and that was a federal issue. Just. Not. Good.

Anyone who would even consider that our government might have been involved in those towers going down is nutty in my opinion. We don't need anyone who believes, or is willing to believe in bizarre conspiratorial theories.

http://kathleenmckinley.com/2010/02/11/debra-medina-just-screwed-up.aspx?ref=rss

What a tool - and she thinks she is a smart girl -?
Her little poll for the article was 25% approve to 75% dislike her opinion.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline Cywar

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 01:31:07 pm »
I'm sure that Debra Medina knows that Glen Beck is just an A** clown, but that she has to get her message out there.

This is just sick, Beck actually said "If you believe that the government was involved in 9/11, then you are not thinking "this" through."  He SAID that, and he didn't burst into flames.

The fact that if you ARE thinking things through, he thinks you have your "head buried in the sand," but if you accept the main line, HIS main line, then you are "thinking" things through.

He said this on the air today, right at the end. Bermas is totally right, if there was every any doubt in your mind that Beck is a "snake in the grass," that doubt, for me, evaporated today.

BRB Throwing Beck's books in trash.

OMG - you bought his books? --JK no offense

—Albert Einstein

Offline William Rausch

• I am not a number. I am a free man!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 01:33:01 pm »

Actually she handled the asslicking, pernicious, traitorous oozing bag of pulchritudinous slimy scum quite well.

Uh, agentbluescreen:

Do you realize that "pulchritudinous" means "beautiful"?

(Perhaps you meant to say "putrescent".)
No. 6:  What do you want?

No. 2:  Information.  Information.  Information.

No. 6:  Well, you won't get it.

No. 2:  By hook or by crook, we will.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 01:40:34 pm »

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

sociostudent

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 01:42:10 pm »
As long as she was aware of what Glenn Beck is like, it's fine to go on his show. This is a way for people to see how Glenn Beck treats people who tell the truth. If anything, this will wake more people up as they look into Medina and find out she is the real deal.

Glenn Beck keeps digging his hole deeper, and the man is now being seen as a smuck and a liar. People are waking up to him daily, and this is another chance to do so.

GO MEDINA! YOU ARE RISING IN THE POLLS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REAL DEAL. WE KNOW IT, AND I THINK MOST TEXANS KNOW IT. VOTE FOR DEBRA MEDINA!

+1,000

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2010, 01:45:43 pm »
I am curious after today's epic little exchange, I want to send money to her campaign fund. What I need to know is; is it legal for me to give, and legal for her to receive campaign monies if i live out of state?

Offline Theorist

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2010, 01:46:36 pm »
That's what it sounds like. Just catching right his show right now. Sounds like he just interviewed Medina. He's ranting about 9/11 truthers and how she didn't answer questions regarding the attacks properly. He's hinting that she's a "truther". Please post the interview when you can find it.
http://economycollapse.blogspot.com/2010/02/glenn-beck-to-debra-medina-are-you-911.html

Offline Cywar

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2010, 01:54:04 pm »
mmm, I don't know what to think - I know a lot of people that worship Beck and Palin - and now those two are ganging up on Medina????  How freaking obvious does it need to be for the sheeple to snap out of it?  The only saving grace I can see is that a lot of those same Beck & Palin worshipers hate Perry and we are or were (depending on who you believe) in the path of the TTC.

—Albert Einstein

Offline Cywar

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 02:09:59 pm »
Medina just kicked ass back!
==========================

Medina Campaign Responds to Glenn Beck Interview
by Debra Medina on Feb 11, 2010
I was asked a question on the Glenn Beck show today regarding my thoughts on the so-called 9/11 truth movement. I have never been involved with the 9/11 truth movement, and there is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11. I have not seen any evidence nor have I ever believed that our government was involved or directed those individuals in any way. No one can deny that the events on 9/11 were a tragedy for all Americans and especially those families who lost loved ones.

The question surprised me because it's not relevant to this race or the issues facing Texans. This campaign has always been about private property rights and state sovereignty. It is focused on the issues facing Texans. It is not a vehicle for the 9-11 truth movement or any other group.

The real underlying question here, though, is whether or not people have the right to question our government. I think the fact that people are even asking questions on this level gets to the incredible distrust career politicians have fostered by so clearly taking their direction from special interests instead of the people, whether it's Rick Perry and his HPV mandate or Kay Hutchison and voting for the bank bailout. It is absolutely the right and duty of a free people to question their government. Texas does not need another politician who tells you what you want to hear, then violates your liberties and steals your property anyway. I fully expect to be questioned and to be held accountable as Governor, and that's the underlying issue here: should people be questioning their government. And the answer is yes, they should be.
http://www.medinafortexas.com/getPost?p=272

—Albert Einstein

Offline Matthew

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 02:29:08 pm »
Glenn Beck attacks Debra Medina - Extended interview!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SxWWVfIlYI

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 02:30:19 pm »
Go Medina! You're a bigger man (lady) than Glenn Beck will ever be. What a smuck he is!

Offline 1776blues

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 02:42:27 pm »

If this is all it takes to sway her decision to support someone then she is not looking for a truthful candidate. She is looking for someone who will lie to her. Please tell me what I want to hear!!!!! We don't need anymore voters such as this Kathleen McKinney who is obviously anti-constitutional and won't even question her government!
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 02:44:54 pm »
Go Medina! You're a bigger man (lady) than Glenn Beck will ever be. What a smuck Schmuck he is!

Okay made the correction so I can agree with your quote.  ;)
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."