Anyone used Humaworm, advice?

Author Topic: Anyone used Humaworm, advice?  (Read 6224 times)

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
Anyone used Humaworm, advice?
« on: February 08, 2010, 09:58:47 am »
Considering this product.. anyone here into it? Or against it?
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

independentWV

Re: Anyone used Humaworm, advice?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:36:29 pm »
Considering this product.. anyone here into it? Or against it?

I have not used Humaworm but use parasite tincture just make my own using wormwood, green walnut hulls, cloves, garlic and 100 proof vodka or grain alcohol.

One glass pint jar - add 1 oz of each herb and fill jar with vodka or grain (Note: if using completely dry herbs can mix 1/2 distilled water and 1/2 100 proof vodka or grain)

Place jar in dark area for 14 days shaking once each day

After 14 days strain herb material out and your finished. Hope this helps

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 02:28:02 pm »
I haven't tried Humaworm but I do use this:  http://www.freshwaterorganics.com/parasites.html
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 08:44:14 am »
What I mean is, did you go to the doctors, they said no you're fine, and then upon trying these you had distinct results??

I'm expecting I would definitely benefit from something like these.. would you agree almost everyone would have SOMETHING worth getting rid of?
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline donnay

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 09:46:19 am »
My experience has been that you don't know you have parasites because the doctors (MD's) never look for them specifically.  I had a Naturopath check specifically for parasites and it came back positive--I was told it was an unknown parasite.  He recommended taking the freshwater organics and a probiotic, I started having less gastro problems.  But what works for some doesn't necessarily mean it will work for others. I imagine each case should be looked at on an individual basis and the person seeking to find answers need to know their body and how it reacts to certain things.

Here is an article I just found today...quite interesting and rather prevoyant.  :D

Parasites in Your Gut Actually Help Protect You From Allergies
Thursday, February 11, 2010 by: David Gutierrez, staff writer
http://www.naturalnews.com/028141_parasites_allergies.html

(NaturalNews) Humans and gastrointestinal parasites might have co-evolved in such a way that the parasites actually help regulate to human immune system to prevent against allergies, according to a study conducted by researchers from the University of Nottingham.

Researchers believe that over the course of millions of years, gastrointestinal parasites have evolved an ability to suppress the human immune system as a survival mechanism. Because parasitic infestation has been so common throughout human evolutionary history, the human immune system has in turn evolved to compensate for this effect.

This means that if the parasites are removed, the immune system may actually function too strongly, resulting in maladaptive immune responses such as asthma, eczema and other allergies.

To test this hypothesis, researchers used drugs to eliminate hookworm infection in a 1,500 children between the ages of six and 17 who were living in a rural village in central Vietnam. This region was selected for its very low rates of allergies and high parasitic infestation rate. Two-thirds of all children in the area are infested with hookworm or other gastrointestinal parasites.

The researchers found that once the children were no longer infected with parasites, their rates of dust mite allergies significantly increased. This supports the hypothesis that parasites help regulate immune responses.

"The next step is to understand exactly how and when gut parasites program the human immune system in a way that protects against allergies, and for such studies, follow-up from birth will be essential," said researcher Carsten Flohr.

Researchers hope that understanding the relationship between parasites and the human immune system could lead to a better overall understanding of allergies.

"The prospects of further studies in this area are very exciting, as we could see groundbreaking treatments for asthma and other allergies developed as a result," said Elaine Vickers of Asthma UK, which funded the study.

Sources for this story include: news.bbc.co.uk.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 10:19:23 am »
Seems a bit extreme to me.  Do you use regular probiotics normally?   Kefir/yogurt/Kombucha ect?
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline donnay

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 10:28:34 am »
Seems a bit extreme to me.  Do you use regular probiotics normally?   Kefir/yogurt/Kombucha ect?

If that was directed to me, I did at the beginning when I was tested for parasites.  Because I went on a naturally antibiotic I started taking a probiotic supplement to replenish the good gut bugs.  Now I just eat foods which support probiotics like Kefir/yogurt/Kombucha/glee.