CIA's insane wars cause U.S. soldier to water torture his 4 year old daughter

Author Topic: CIA's insane wars cause U.S. soldier to water torture his 4 year old daughter  (Read 13905 times)

Offline voodo0

A U.S. soldier has been accused of 'waterboarding' his four-year-old daughter because she couldn't recite the alphabet.
Joshua Tabor admitted to police that he used the CIA torture technique because he was so angry.
As his daughter 'squirmed' to get away, Tabor said he submerged her face - upwards - three or four times until the water was lapping around her forehead and jawline.
Tabor, 27, admitted to investigators that his daughter was terrified of water and he had deliberately chosen the punishment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1249191/Soldier-father-accused-waterboarding-daughter-4-recite-alphabet.html#ixzz0esgNVppv

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
"A true American hero. Let's throw him a ticker tape parade" - Sarah Palin (source unconfirmed)
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline RSHACKLEFORD

What did you expect from these guys who have been in combat for 7 years? There is a reason there was a limit on all previous wars for tour of duty because it changes people into monsters. The fog of war is a very heavy fog indeed, One that lasts in some for years.
Look at McInSane he is a total tool for more wars.....

Offline starvosan

''The girl has been taken into care. Her natural mother lives in Kansas but Tabor had been granted custody by a court.''

Poor kid. She gets to go to foster care.  No doubt she will bear the scars her entire life.

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

I don't believe it. I can't imagine how drunk you would have to be to go up and down the street with a helmet on saying you would break windows. It's getting ridiculous.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
I bet this news makes Dick Cheney hard.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bobbychins

This probably isn't the first time something like this has happened. But, with the American public being ok with waterboarding, it's up to the news to show them the opposite side: when waterboarding is not ok. You can't do it, qualified professionals only.
AlbinoLime will live again.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Yep these are the ones who will eventually become law enforcement!   >:(
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Xill

Nope, it's the rapist mass murderers torturers coming back from Afghanistan and Iraq...

Offline Tsul777

Well they do start them awfully early

Nope, it's the rapist mass murderers torturers coming back from Afghanistan and Iraq...

What's a guy to do when he's conditioned to kill? Obviously not work at a daycare. Sad but true.
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline agentbluescreen

This probably isn't the first time something like this has happened. But, with the American public being ok with waterboarding, it's up to the news to show them the opposite side: when waterboarding is not ok. You can't do it, qualified professionals only.

Well it's a wonderful way to get people to admit things you desperately need them to either make up or "confess to" but not so great as a memory enhancement tool.  

BTW IT WAS INVENTED BY A FAMOUS GAY "AUTHOR" NAMED "KING" JAMES of England, and first used in his jails to exact "confessions" from "witches" along with "pressing" aka "Laying-on Stones"...

Waterboarding 1587

Offline Tsul777

Been around America for a while too. Not that I condone any of this shit.
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
U.S. soldier 'waterboarded his own daughter, 4, because she couldn't recite alphabet'

Daily Mail
http://uruknet.com/index.php?p=m63029&hd=&size=1&l=e
February 7, 2010

A U.S. soldier has been accused of 'waterboarding' his four-year-old daughter because she couldn't recite the alphabet.

Joshua Tabor admitted to police that he used the CIA torture technique because he was so angry.

As his daughter 'squirmed' to get away, Tabor said he submerged her face - upwards - three or four times until the water was lapping around her forehead and jawline.

Tabor, 27, admitted to investigators that his daughter was terrified of water and he had deliberately chosen the punishment.

Human rights activists demonstrate waterboarding in front of the Justice Department. A soldier father stands accused of waterboarding his daughter because she couldn't recite the alphabet

The practice of waterboarding has been used by the CIA to break Al Qaeda suspects at Guantanamo Bay and at secret prisons.

Detainees, including the mastermind of the 9/11 terror attacks Khalid Shaikh Mohammed had water poured over their face until they feared they were about the drown.

President Barack Obama has since outlawed the practice.

Tabor, a soldier at a base in Tacoma, Washington, flew into a rage after his daughter was unable to recite her ABC's.

As his girlfriend looked on he grabbed the child and placed her on the kitchen counter before submerging her face upwards into a bowl of water.

Police Sgt Rob Carlson said the punishment was carried out because the girl would not recite the alphabet.

When police spoke to the girl they noticed she had bruising on her back and scratch marks on her neck and throat.

When asked how she got the bruises, the girl replied: 'Daddy did it.'

During a police interview Tabor admitted holding his daughter underwater.

Police initially came to arrest him after he'd been seen walking around the neighbourhood wearing his Kevlar helmet and threatening to break windows.

Officers only found out about the alleged waterboarding when they went to Tabor's home.

He has been charged with second degree assault and ordered to remain on his army base with no contact with his daughter or girlfriend.

The child has been taken into care by social workers.

Offline chris jones

They are both victims, can't we see that.

Sure my heart bleeds for his child, she will carry this throughout her lifetime.
So will this vet, whats left of him mentaly.
No excuses, no crying and making attempts to pardon this man, none whatsoever.
He is off his nut. WHY?? Lets focus on this, the Core or Army did no physce testing after his numbered combat tours. *Hes a throw away, get rid of this minFKed freak, Med says hes fine , good no assistance or comp. FK him and any other mental case, get rid of em, we have enough problems and who realy gives a twit*.
The local police were aware he was walking the streets with his helmut liner on threatning to break windows, isn't that an indication he may be a bit off the beaten path and that his child may bear the brunt of his brain damage or at the least be in danger.
 Folks a Veteran of multiple tours of duty becomes a stranger to himself. Many simply suicide, drink themsleves into oblivion, use the needle, or give up completely.
Monkey said it nicely he has a good witt, Cheney would get an erection, however Cheney would have raped her first, and he is not a vet. He ordered the abomination from behind a desk and wormed out of the draft various times.
They will focus on the VETS, they will not focus on the cause=WARS for profit & domination, Multiple combat tours, and trust me the power doesn't give a twit if he had killed his little girl.
Who is truly responsible for this? Anyone think that this is an isolated  case? After Nam more vets committed suicide than were killed in combat. Food for thought!

Offline donnay

They are both victims, can't we see that.

Sure my heart bleeds for his child, she will carry this throughout her lifetime.
So will this vet, whats left of him mentaly.
No excuses, no crying and making attempts to pardon this man, none whatsoever.
He is off his nut. WHY?? Lets focus on this, the Core or Army did no physce testing after his numbered combat tours. *Hes a throw away, get rid of this minFKed freak, Med says hes fine , good no assistance or comp. FK him and any other mental case, get rid of em, we have enough problems and who realy gives a twit*.
The local police were aware he was walking the streets with his helmut liner on threatning to break windows, isn't that an indication he may be a bit off the beaten path and that his child may bear the brunt of his brain damage or at the least be in danger.
 Folks a Veteran of multiple tours of duty becomes a stranger to himself. Many simply suicide, drink themsleves into oblivion, use the needle, or give up completely.
Monkey said it nicely he has a good witt, Cheney would get an erection, however Cheney would have raped her first, and he is not a vet. He ordered the abomination from behind a desk and wormed out of the draft various times.
They will focus on the VETS, they will not focus on the cause=WARS for profit & domination, Multiple combat tours, and trust me the power doesn't give a twit if he had killed his little girl.
Who is truly responsible for this? Anyone think that this is an isolated  case? After Nam more vets committed suicide than were killed in combat. Food for thought!

Chris,

You are absolutely right--and I would like to take it a step further, we are all victims!  For years many people backed out military because they were lead to believe they were fighting for our freedoms--the brainwashing has been intense on so many levels.  We are all expendable to the NWO. 

Citizens are cracking under pressure everyday and when they go to a doctor for help the doctors write a prescription for a psychotropic drug that will make these people go even farther off the deep end.   I am sure if we research this case a little further he was prescribed some kind of psychotropic drug.

Offline chris jones

Chris,

You are absolutely right--and I would like to take it a step further, we are all victims!  For years many people backed out military because they were lead to believe they were fighting for our freedoms--the brainwashing has been intense on so many levels.  We are all expendable to the NWO. 

Citizens are cracking under pressure everyday and when they go to a doctor for help the doctors write a prescription for a psychotropic drug that will make these people go even farther off the deep end.   I am sure if we research this case a little further he was prescribed some kind of psychotropic drug.

Donnay.
No getting around that one, we are all under the gun so to say.
Yes, the VA most likely filled him up with some un-nameable drug and sent him on his way, one less vet to deal with.
Your words,Citizens are cracking under pressure everyday. This brings me back to the stories of the older folks when I was kid. The days when workers were slaves, paid a pittance, no safety, child labor,-slavery , work to eat.
What happened, people united and began unions. Marched in the street, striked, they were beaten by our local boys in blue under orders of the mighty ones, dogs sicked on them, horses trampled them, and they did not resist, they continued. Therfor they won. Oh sure, the MSM labled them commies, disidents, traitors, and whatever other term they could squeze in, but these courageous folks did it, not only for them , for us, the future. The change began for the commoner, from slavery to a tad of integrity and a life.
VETS. Cammped in the W mall, demanding their promised benefits, men who were crippled, disabled, the thousand yard starers, and they were with family.
         What did the ol Gov do, sicked the Army on them, burned their shantys and trampled them.The Govs tactics  backfired, the shame of what the president ordered the military to do to our Veterans was a blight, a travesty and the Vets began the long road to benefits.
   The gov did not give the commoner their deserved rights, they were fought for. When the masses roar, the pukes on top listen.
    The longer I live the more that I become aware of in regards to the powers disregard of he people. The only time they open their traps is at election time, not that it matters now.
    Government. A poor translation is govern minds.
The powers are well aware of the plight of the commoner, Hubby and Wife work, kids in school, dad makes it home late for dinner, scratch to pay the bills. Pray your job is there tommorow, mortages, health insurance, heating bills, lights, cars, water, food, taxes and on and on.
The powers are masters of human nature, well aare of our plight, they use it constantly, fear being their tip of the spear.
Who in the name of heaven with a family in the working mans class has the time to investigate what the Fk is going on, unless they are prone to seek the truth, and if so what can they do about it. The people are ignored, and they are in fear of repercussions from the old Gov. lets face it.
Yes we are expendable, soon to be profiled for our worth within the system. I got wise to the game back in 1968, thats a peice of time, things have gotten much werse. It is an abomination, the criminal eleite are the controllers. Ranted, had to, your phrase got me going.

Offline Joseon

It's kind of inappropriate to focus on one soldier water boarding his own daughter, when we should be constructing dialogue or discussing the nature of secret renditions and enhanced interrogation techniques(torture). We already know the military are decadent idiots, morally bankrupt. But, we should be focusing our attention on Iraq and Afghanistan. We do not know how many people have been subjected to torture, we do not have any answers to our questions.  This article also serves as a misdirection of the sorts to throw people off about the nature of torture itself. More gruesome techniques are being used. And, Water Boarding is just the tip of the ice berg.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Ahhh, the Daily Mail...

Yup, the international banking cartel has no guilt in this crime against humanity.

sure!

Are people still targeting each other rather than pointing a great big finger and search light on the international banking cartel bilderbergers and CFR scumbuckets who continue these genocides while pining for a New World Order?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline twitterbell

My father beat my 4 yr old sister to death in front of me when i was 18 months old right after he came back from Viet Nam. ( He was 20 yrs old )  Over 150 overlapping bruises. They court martialled him and sent him to college for 4 yrs. He is now a chemical engineer making big big bucks. We never got a penny. He is still a sociopath and my mom is still broken.  We were in Fort Bragg at the time- around the time of the Jeffrey McDonald murders. This was at Fort Bragg. Many women and kids were killed there around then.  There is also a JFK mind contol center there.

That incident shaped my whole life and my familie's lives were never the same. My heart aches for that little girl.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
My father beat my 4 yr old sister to death in front of me when i was 18 months old right after he came back from Viet Nam. ( He was 20 yrs old )  Over 150 overlapping bruises. They court martialled him and sent him to college for 4 yrs. He is now a chemical engineer making big big bucks. We never got a penny. He is still a sociopath and my mom is still broken.  We were in Fort Bragg at the time- around the time of the Jeffrey McDonald murders. This was at Fort Bragg. Many women and kids were killed there around then.  There is also a JFK mind contol center there.

That incident shaped my whole life and my familie's lives were never the same. My heart aches for that little girl.

Damn!

BTW - The number one killer of US troops from the CIA's war in Indochina was not combat, it was suicide. 50K died from combat and over 55K died from suicide.

Check out John Pilger's "Heroes". I have never seen a documentary so compelling as to how our brave soldiers are systematically exterminated by the NWO/Sir Kissinger's handlers...

1 of 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIXSa21y5Po
2 of 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ71ACHnZP4
3 of 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBVMBGNFU9Q
4 of 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_EfTBPf_WQ
5 of 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZryFBGXET0Q
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline donnay

Donnay.
No getting around that one, we are all under the gun so to say.
Yes, the VA most likely filled him up with some un-nameable drug and sent him on his way, one less vet to deal with.
Your words,Citizens are cracking under pressure everyday. This brings me back to the stories of the older folks when I was kid. The days when workers were slaves, paid a pittance, no safety, child labor,-slavery , work to eat.
What happened, people united and began unions. Marched in the street, striked, they were beaten by our local boys in blue under orders of the mighty ones, dogs sicked on them, horses trampled them, and they did not resist, they continued. Therfor they won. Oh sure, the MSM labled them commies, disidents, traitors, and whatever other term they could squeze in, but these courageous folks did it, not only for them , for us, the future. The change began for the commoner, from slavery to a tad of integrity and a life.
VETS. Cammped in the W mall, demanding their promised benefits, men who were crippled, disabled, the thousand yard starers, and they were with family.
         What did the ol Gov do, sicked the Army on them, burned their shantys and trampled them.The Govs tactics  backfired, the shame of what the president ordered the military to do to our Veterans was a blight, a travesty and the Vets began the long road to benefits.
   The gov did not give the commoner their deserved rights, they were fought for. When the masses roar, the pukes on top listen.
    The longer I live the more that I become aware of in regards to the powers disregard of he people. The only time they open their traps is at election time, not that it matters now.
    Government. A poor translation is govern minds.
The powers are well aware of the plight of the commoner, Hubby and Wife work, kids in school, dad makes it home late for dinner, scratch to pay the bills. Pray your job is there tommorow, mortages, health insurance, heating bills, lights, cars, water, food, taxes and on and on.
The powers are masters of human nature, well aare of our plight, they use it constantly, fear being their tip of the spear.
Who in the name of heaven with a family in the working mans class has the time to investigate what the Fk is going on, unless they are prone to seek the truth, and if so what can they do about it. The people are ignored, and they are in fear of repercussions from the old Gov. lets face it.
Yes we are expendable, soon to be profiled for our worth within the system. I got wise to the game back in 1968, thats a peice of time, things have gotten much werse. It is an abomination, the criminal eleite are the controllers. Ranted, had to, your phrase got me going.

Chris,

I truly understand what you are talking about.  I grew up in that era and I remember the sit-ins and protests all too well.  My parents hated the Vietnam war and I was dragged to many a protest because of it.  I apologize for getting you stirred up with my choice of words.  To clarify what I meant about people 'cracking under pressure' - since the days of the sit-ins and protests we have seen the children and grandchildren of those brave and courageous souls taken hostage by a cocktail of chemical induced mind control and programming, all carefully designed to get weak minds and weak constitutions. 

If someone is having hard times, instead of sucking up and dealing with it responsibly, they run to a doctor and the doctor quickly prescribes them some sort of happy pill--along with the fluoride and other toxins they allow in the food and water. This has caused a generation of docile, weak-kneed and fearful people who are cracking under the slightest pressure.  This is all I meant by that phrase.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
We have Vaaays of making you rezite zee alphabet!!!

Gee, if the some NWO  school did this I'm sure some dim wit school superintendent would be quoted as saying... "yeah, and the problem is what?"
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov