WeAreCHANGE Vancouver 2010 Olympics : Preparing for False Flag Terror !!

Author Topic: WeAreCHANGE Vancouver 2010 Olympics : Preparing for False Flag Terror !!  (Read 2527 times)

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
WeAreCHANGE Vancouver 2010 Olympics : Preparing for a False Flag Terrorist Attack !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ9Qsgl4iCI

WeAreChangeVancouver takes you on a Police State Security tour of Downtown Vancouver B.C a week before the Olympic Games.
Throughout history, criminal elements inside governments have carried out terror attacks against their own populations as a pretext to enslave them and start wars of conquest.
Many of us that live here in Vancouver are worried about a possible impending false flag terror attack perpetrated by mercenaries and blamed on muslims or home grown terrorists (poverty activists, First Nations etc..)
The internet is filled with speculation that Vancouver might get hit during the games to launch new wars in the Middle East and to revive the globalists failing agenda.
The CIA is reporting impending AL CIADA attacks.  We believe them.

Many troubling signs:
http://dprogram.net/2010/01/25/could-vancouver-2010-could-be-the-next-911

Unlike 911 - THIS TIME WE WILL DEMAND A REAL AND PROPER INVESTIGATION NO MATTER WHERE IT LEADS !!!
PLEASE HAVE RECORDING DEVICES and VIDEO CAMERAS ready at all times if your anywhere near the Vancouver region for the next 3-6 weeks.

Outro Song is Revelations by Gemineye www.conspirituality.com

Thanks to Ryan Pennington @ www.engagementofthemind.blogspot.com for the news archival footage.
as well as
Sam LaBriere (Montreal 911 Truth), John Hammill (WA,USA) , Wayne Prante (BC/CANADA), Jack Blood /American Freeedom Radio(TEXAS), Mike Rivero @ wwwWhatReallyHappened.com (HAWAII) , DJ GHOULASH / CITR Radio,(VAN,BC) Reg Argue /CO-OP Radio (VAN,BC) Infowars.com and many others.
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
Re: WeAreCHANGE Vancouver 2010 Olympics : Preparing for False Flag Terror !!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »
thanks to infowars, prisonplanet and what really happened for posting up.

please help spread this far and wide.
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES