***Wash DC will blow up subways on SUNDAY 3/28 AT 1AM to initiate terror "drill"

Author Topic: ***Wash DC will blow up subways on SUNDAY 3/28 AT 1AM to initiate terror "drill"  (Read 42302 times)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Re: ALERT! Homesecurity to run terrorist drill after midnight Sun!
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2010, 03:02:20 AM »
Define, NWO. Can be percieved differently depending on who.

The ruling elite and their layered cadre of minions both witting and unwitting... the latter show up here a lot seeking personal retribution...

Is that helpful?

JTCoyoté

"Despotism can only exist in darkness, and there are too many
lights now in the political firmament to permit it to remain
anywhere, as it has heretofore done, almost everywhere."

~James Madison

Offline R3tribution

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2010, 03:12:24 AM »
for FUN! No, for NWO.

Yeah but for what reason?

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2010, 03:13:38 AM »
Yeah but for what reason?

Retribution?   ;D

Offline R3tribution

« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2010, 03:15:20 AM »
Because we are friendly slaves?

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2010, 03:16:36 AM »

No, because we are not friendly, nor slaves.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2010, 03:16:59 AM »
Retribution?   ;D

Eugenics... extermination... power and absolute control... to be gods... and so forth...

JTCoyoté

"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution
to the federal government are few and defined. Those
which are to remain in the State governments are
numerous and indefinite."
~James Madison
The Federalist Papers, No.45

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2010, 03:19:41 AM »

You, maybe...

JTCoyoté

"Wherever there is interest and power to do wrong,
wrong will generally be done."

~James Madison

Offline R3tribution

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2010, 03:20:26 AM »
No, because we are not friendly, nor slaves.

We are slaves of the system, u think ur free, but we are not. Unless we are free from the tyrants who dictate the game

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2010, 03:22:52 AM »
We are slaves of the system, u think ur free, but we are not. Unless we are free from the tyrants who dictate the game

You, maybe...

JTCoyoté

"One unerring mark of the love of truth is
not entertaining any proposition with greater
assurance than the proofs it is built upon
will warrant."
~John Locke

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2010, 04:10:09 AM »
Nothing on the drill yet?

Well it doesn't say when after midnight though...

There is a March 29 test as well at 10 am, same Bat Tunnel... Hmmm...

JTCoyoté

"To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of
the people always possess arms and be taught alike,
especially when young, how to use them..."

~Richard Henry Lee

debinlcfl

The exercise was supposed to have happened last night.  I haven't heard anything about it actually taking place.

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
Well, this prediction ended up in failure, as usual.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Anti_Illuminati

IN all seriousness, there mere fact that a thread is out on the net with such a title could dissuade them from carrying out that specific false flag.  Everything they do is based upon datamining and tailoring their operations based on how they have calculated the public will react.

ImmortalTRUTH

I am scared of a real false flag in April...  and blame it on the tea parties\Militias\patriot movement et cetera..

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
I am scared of a real false flag in April...  and blame it on the tea parties\Militias\patriot movement et cetera..

April 19th seems to be their favorite date.   >:(
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated

I do not understand why you always do this.

We are reporting war games.

What is a failure, that the establishment could not use the wargames to set up a false flag?

How is that a failure?

If we reported a week before 9/11 that the NRO was conducting an exercise of flying planes into buildings and that another drill to hijack multiple planes and then to divert them to NY city...DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE THE GO CODES FOR 9/11?

Please stop the absurdity of trying dissuade people from exposing the insane war games going on which have nothing to do with terrorist threats and everything to do with false flag planning.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

AJ said something similar to what you said on his radio program the other day.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Emergency drills in D.C. commuter system
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/03/28/Emergency-drills-in-DC-commuter-system/UPI-56411269789529/
Published: March. 28, 2010 at 11:18 AM

WASHINGTON, March 28 (UPI) -- U.S. officials planned to stage simulated explosions on a subway train
and Metro bus this weekend in the nation's capital, The Washington Post reports.

The staged events are part of a series of emergency exercises on the Metro, as the subway is called.

The first drill at 1 a.m. Sunday was a simulated explosion on a rail car in the tunnel between Foggy Bottom and Rosslyn stations, the report said.

A second drill was set for 10 a.m. Monday, a simulated explosion on a bus in the parking lot at RFK Stadium, the report said.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline larsonstdoc

Emergency drills in D.C. commuter system
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/03/28/Emergency-drills-in-DC-commuter-system/UPI-56411269789529/
Published: March. 28, 2010 at 11:18 AM

A second drill was set for 10 a.m. Monday, a simulated explosion on a bus in the parking lot at RFK Stadium, the report said.

The 2nd drill seems interesting.  Why 10 AM Monday?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Pierce2378

I am in DC and typically ride m-f around that time.  I have taken off Monday this week and will be taking other means of transportation the rest of the week, atleast right now.

Offline RastaFariWasRight

At the hospital my friend works at in Florida he said they have recently been doing chemical disaster drills with guys in full quarantine suits and masks...
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance- Albert Einstein.

Offline larsonstdoc

Is there a website announcing all these "drills"?

Offline _CREATIONIST_

I do not understand why you always do this.

We are reporting war games.

What is a failure, that the establishment could not use the wargames to set up a false flag?

How is that a failure?

If we reported a week before 9/11 that the NRO was conducting an exercise of flying planes into buildings and that another drill to hijack multiple planes and then to divert them to NY city...DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE THE GO CODES FOR 9/11?

Please stop the absurdity of trying dissuade people from exposing the insane war games going on which have nothing to do with terrorist threats and everything to do with false flag planning.

I think your doing a great thing reporting the drills because drills always come before a false flag. My problem is i've never been a fan of making bold predictions that a false flag will happen on a specific date because when the day comes and goes and nothing happens, it gives the cointelpro psyops agents more ammo to call us all kooks. If the cointelpro on the other forum I frequent saw this thread, they would give
me absolute hell.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I think your doing a great thing reporting the drills because drills always come before a false flag. My problem is i've never been a fan of making bold predictions that a false flag will happen on a specific date because when the day comes and goes and nothing happens, it gives the cointelpro psyops agents more ammo to call us all kooks. If the cointelpro on the other forum I frequent saw this thread, they would give
me absolute hell.

Here is the title of the thread:

***Wash DC will blow up subways on SUNDAY 3/28 AT 1AM to initiate terror "drills"

How is that a bold prediction of anything? It is the reporting of a major drill involving blowing up subways in the DC area which is where all the provocateurs and media have been conditioning for a false flag.

The report is about a bona fide drill involving subways being blown up. But when you continue to say stuff like, "well that date was off, again" it makes no sense. These are their drills, they are going on at the precise times they plan for them to occur.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline _CREATIONIST_

Here is the title of the thread:

***Wash DC will blow up subways on SUNDAY 3/28 AT 1AM to initiate terror "drills"

How is that a bold prediction of anything? It is the reporting of a major drill involving blowing up subways in the DC area which is where all the provocateurs and media have been conditioning for a false flag.

The report is about a bona fide drill involving subways being blown up. But when you continue to say stuff like, "well that date was off, again" it makes no sense. These are their drills, they are going on at the precise times they plan for them to occur.

heh, ok I feel stupid now. I misread the title of the thread. My apologies, I didn't see the part in the thread title where it said drill, that's why I made the remarks.

Offline citizenx

April 19th seems to be their favorite date.   >:(
Patriot open carry on both banks of the Potomac set for that date.  Infiltrators?  False-flag?

I think the Militia crackdown going on is related to this.

That is the next date to look out for.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2010, 07:33:12 PM »

I am free in Christ. Man cannot touch my soul.

Offline Incinadus

Why would anyone want this to happen? If its a prediction based on a planned drill and it doesn't happen, then thats is the best thing that could have happened. Deaths have possibly been averted.

Offline UnitedPoliceState

• United Police State
I got this link to this thread from here -- Deadly explosion goes off at Moscow Metro station 25 Dead

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=164998.0
[Youtube.com/UnitedPoliceState]

Offline Freeski

Surely they're going to call off the DC drill... surely.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
May 18

May 19 Full Scale Excercise
Make it so!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Train crashes into Hoboken station... Developing...
'It simply did not stop'...
'Went airborne'...
NJ TRAIN disaster .... sabotage?

Drudgereport.com  headlines:
'Terminal was brake'...
'Mass casualties'...
At least three dead...
VIDEO...
LIVE COVERAGE...
FLASHBACK LAST WEEK: Pipe Bombs Found in NJ Train Station, One Explodes...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/train-crashes-new-jersey-transit-hoboken-station-article-1.2811435
More than 100 injured, at least 3 dead after major New Jersey Transit crash at Hoboken station

A train smashed into the terminal of the New Jersey Transit Hoboken station Thursday morning, injuring more than 100 people and killing at least three, officials said.

Passengers posted pictures on social media showing severe damage at the station around 8:45 a.m., with hordes of commuters held up on platforms.

The cause of the crash is unknown.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5