New World Order - Color by Numbers - Charts to connect the dots

Author Topic: New World Order - Color by Numbers - Charts to connect the dots  (Read 57766 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated

INFOWAR PSYCHICWAR 2003 (EN) (PDF)

GOVERNING BY NETWORKS 2003 (EN) (PDF)

Autonomous Knowledge and Power - 2002 (PDF)

NEW / New World Government 2004 :B&W N&B PDF VERSION

PSYWAR / BIOWAR (EN) (PDF)

MONOTHEISM - ONE WORLD RELIGION (EN) (PDF)

Analyze them and see how they show up more and more as the sub-elites are killed off and only the elites remain.

Thanks to VMAN and CSLOAT for these amazing links!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/247170/governingbynetworks

http://www.scribd.com/doc/247173/wg2004

http://utangente.free.fr/index2.html

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Amishism

Re: The 6 Foot Charts of Major Secret Cabals
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:03:24 PM »
I used to put some stock in these charts, anymore I dunno.
I think there are some key pieces missing.

Consolidated media monopolization
pic
pic

Offline Amishism

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 12:55:10 PM »

Excellent! thanks folks.

Offline GlobalCordon

Re: New World Order - Color by Numbers - Charts to connect the dots
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »
Wow good find guys. Looking at that makes my head hurt!

Offline creat3d

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 12:24:50 AM »
Looking at that last list makes me want to puke.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 01:08:47 AM »
The Bush family have been in the banking business for centuries
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

sociostudent

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 01:43:43 AM »
Wow, these are awesome! Thanks!

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 04:09:36 PM »

Offline imanig

• you caught me
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 07:08:50 PM »
thanks-a lot if interesting information-that should keep me busy for a while
a day above ground-is a good day

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »
Make your own chart or view others'
www.theyrule.net

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 02:05:58 AM »
Make your own chart or view others'
www.theyrule.net

I love this site! I wish it was more up to date or let people suggest new entries.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

fightbacknow

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 12:23:45 AM »
just say NO!

thank you.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 07:34:31 AM »
interesting interactive chart looking at various linkages in the NWO and corporatist government

(you may have to click through a screen asking for donations, however, it is okay to click on the non donate buttons if you prefer you will still get the below page - although of course leave a few bucks if you feel so inclined )

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=138107

MUCKETY MAP: THIS MAP SHOWS ALL THE MANY COMPANIES, TRUSTS, CHARITIES, SCHOOLS, ETC THE RICH & POWERFUL CONTROL

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 22 December 2008, 12:58 a.m.
Think of a name of a powerful company or person that you want to know more about... put the name in the search engine... click search.

When the name comes up, you have to activate Java by clicking the name. Once Java is activated, you can click each name and company... and watch where it takes you.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 04:02:53 PM »
interesting interactive chart looking at various linkages in the NWO and corporatist government

(you may have to click through a screen asking for donations, however, it is okay to click on the non donate buttons if you prefer you will still get the below page - although of course leave a few bucks if you feel so inclined )

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=138107

MUCKETY MAP: THIS MAP SHOWS ALL THE MANY COMPANIES, TRUSTS, CHARITIES, SCHOOLS, ETC THE RICH & POWERFUL CONTROL

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 22 December 2008, 12:58 a.m.
Think of a name of a powerful company or person that you want to know more about... put the name in the search engine... click search.

When the name comes up, you have to activate Java by clicking the name. Once Java is activated, you can click each name and company... and watch where it takes you.

What's up with the Raeliens coming out of the woodwork lately? mr_anderson posted this in a response to an article in INTERNET 2 - The Imminent Privatization of the World Wide Web

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=29926.msg411641#msg411641

There was a group claiming to be the Raeliens at the Internet 2 protest in Melbourne last weekend.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Biggs

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »
LOL, Rayelan is perhaps an unfortunate choice of name however, despite reading lots of stuff on there I have never seen her claim any connection of any kind to the Raelians

she is into some far out stuff but also does lots of top notch anti-NWO stuff

but certainly is not one of the Raelians
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline cueball7

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2008, 02:04:08 AM »

Another possible power structure.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/kolvenbach.htm

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2008, 02:38:11 AM »
Another possible power structure.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/kolvenbach.htm
That power structure is 100% BS the Vatican does not lie anywhere near the top. The Jesuits are in the same league as the Knights of Malta and any other Society. They just have military training ..... the Jesuits are actually carrying out alot of Chaos in Mexico with the drug trade right now, but that chart is crap.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2008, 07:46:45 AM »
That power structure is 100% BS the Vatican does not lie anywhere near the top. The Jesuits are in the same league as the Knights of Malta and any other Society. They just have military training ..... the Jesuits are actually carrying out alot of Chaos in Mexico with the drug trade right now, but that chart is crap.

I am by no means convinced that the jesuits/vaticn are at the top, but to say they are nowhere near the top seems a bit fanciful given that they ruled Europe for more than 10 centuries, I see it more as 4 factions, Vatican/Jesuits, The Royals, the Rothchilds & eurobankers (gnomes of Zurich), and the Rockefellers and US banksters are all relatively equal factions working towards the same approximate goals but jockeying for position between themselves.

Who is top at any one time is a matter as much of conjecture as discoverable fact.

IMHO
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »
I am by no means convinced that the jesuits/vaticn are at the top, but to say they are nowhere near the top seems a bit fanciful given that they ruled Europe for more than 10 centuries, I see it more as 4 factions, Vatican/Jesuits, The Royals, the Rothchilds & eurobankers (gnomes of Zurich), and the Rockefellers and US banksters are all relatively equal factions working towards the same approximate goals but jockeying for position between themselves.

Who is top at any one time is a matter as much of conjecture as discoverable fact.

IMHO
The top is the British Empire, you want to call it the Royalty? the Bankers? still the British Empire, which contrary to popular belief never collasped after WW2. The rest are pawns, the Roman empire did not survive, the British Empire did.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 12:02:35 PM »
The top is the British Empire, you want to call it the Royalty? the Bankers? still the British Empire, which contrary to popular belief never collasped after WW2. The rest are pawns, the Roman empire did not survive, the British Empire did.

I have not seen any more proof that Royals or Rothschilds run the show in a British Empire format than I have seen proof that the Vatican run everything or that the Wall Street/MIC gang are currently top of the tree.

I am not saying it ain't so, and would never claim that British Illuminati are not at or towards the very top, however, I am not convinced they absolutely run the show in the way that some claim. (especially people from the old US survivalist movement)

btw, the Rothschilds are not just British but also French, Italian and Austrian, to describe them as British is not really accurate, in truth they squat on several nations and have equal influence therein.

getting rid of the 'British Empire' would not end Illuminati control over the US, only once the Rockefellers, Wall Street gangs, MIC and Jesuits are also gotten rid of would the US be a truly independent nation.

IMHO rightful disgust at Adminrailty law and Royal & Rothschild(Uk branch)  influence can be mistakenly turned into a one size fits all approach to getting rid of the Illuminati, the picture is more complex than that in terms of what I have seen.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

xfahctor

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 08:58:54 AM »
This is a wealth of information with out a doubt, probably the best collection I have seen. That being said, does anyone know who put these charts together? How was the information gathered? Can we be certain this is good intell? How?

Offline Protista910

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2009, 10:28:39 PM »
I figured I'd make an assurance that the Rothchilds are connected to Fox News and News Corporation (Australia): http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/?lid=358
This is located on the Infowar Psychic war print.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2009, 10:36:37 PM »
I figured I'd make an assurance that the Rothchilds are connected to Fox News and News Corporation (Australia): http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/?lid=358
This is located on the Infowar Psychic war print.

BINGO! Thanks!!!

Andrew S.B. Knight
Director since 1991, Knight is also Director of Rothschild Investment Trust C.P. He has also been editor of the Economist (1974 – 1986) and the Daily Telegraph (1986 – 1989).
http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/?lid=358

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »
You want to print each file as "tiles".

It's not that easy because you will get margins on the pages that you have to crop.

The tile settings are in your print dialogue box. Each printer is different so I can't really help but you can try a search for your printer model and "printing tiled pages".

~Aldous Huxley

luckee1

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »
Ok this is fantastic !!!

You guys are awesome all of you all.  I am so glad I found this thanks to the last post!

I always like to show a picture to illustrate the concept.  These that I have saved now, is a veritable Table of Organization!

This is the best place to find information! I swear!

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »
Ok, I've been trying to find the best way to tile these images so I can span them across so many of them. I plan on placing a posterboard behind it and I wanted to see if anybody else with the experience of tiling images could help.

I have Adobe Photoshop CS4 if that helps you.

What printer do you have? The tile settings are in the printers print dialogue box not in Photoshop.

Be sure when you open the PDF that you specify 150dpi in the open file dialogue otherwise PS4 is going to hog ALL your RAM and take forever to open the file.

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

OWNERSHIP OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE - ASCI charts

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/federalreserve.htm

Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn, Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914. These firms had their principal officers appointed to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Advisory Council in 1914. In 1914 a few families (blood or business related) owning controlling stock in existing banks (such as in New York City) caused those banks to purchase controlling shares in the Federal Reserve regional banks. Examination of the charts and text in the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976 and the current stockholders list of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks show this same family control.

~Aldous Huxley

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »
The World Government - Snapshots of Pages to Put Together into a Map:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16518473/The-World-Government-Snapshots-of-Pages-to-Put-Together-Into-Map

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
World Bank Group - Ease of doing Business Map

http://rru.worldbank.org/businessplanet/default.aspx?os=1amp;pid=amp;tid=1amp;rid=0amp;cid=0

Take a trip around the world to discover how easy (or difficult) it is to do business in 181 economies.
Click on color markers to learn more about each economy.
Economies marked with a star were the top 10 reformers on the ease of doing business in 2007/08.

Another World Bank map with more details
http://geo.worldbank.org/

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »
Largest Bankruptcies Ever

http://bezbrige.com/images/stories/galerija/08/bankrot/largest_bankruptcies.jpg

GM Employment Map

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/6/1/1243873013564/General-Motors-graphic-001.jpg

A map of GM employment around the world (with some sales figures kind of thrown on top in blue).

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 07:37:05 PM »

~Aldous Huxley

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »
How'd I miss this...this is invaluable information!  Thanks Brocke for bumping it back up!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »

Huge Image

Click on the image to visit her site, see it enlarged and download the full PDF to see the detail.

Here’s a Spectacular Poster of ClimateGate Covering 3 Decades

You have to see this to believe it. Look up close and admire the detail while you despair at how long science has been going off the rails. To better appreciate the past and what was exposed by the CRU emails, the Timeline chart consolidates and chronologically organizes the information uncovered and published about the CRU emails by many researchers along with some related contextual events. That the chart exists at all is yet another example of how skilled experts are flocking in to the skeptics’ position and dedicating hours of time pro bono because they are passionately motivated to fight against those who try to deceive us.

Here are Joanne Nova's Climate Change Skeptics Handbooks

http://joannenova.com.au/globalwarming/the_skeptics_handbook_2-3_lq.pdf

http://joannenova.com.au/globalwarming/skeptics-handbook-ii/the_skeptics_handbook_II-sml.pdf

~Aldous Huxley

Offline Initiated

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2010, 06:38:53 PM »
Saved.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 12:35:17 AM »

Militarization of U.S.A. in Diagram Form

http://www.libertygunrights.com/Militarization.pdf

~Aldous Huxley

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2013, 05:24:59 AM »
Another good website to show who is connected to who is http://nndb.com/
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.